All Comments on '"Are You Going to Circumcise Me?"'

by Intact1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
What kind of hell.

My pulse is a little fast, not as fast as my feèt if you reach for the knife. !

DameSabrina1964DameSabrina1964over 8 years ago
what a wonderful place to work at

I surely would enjoy working at such a place.

A wonderful story that needs a second part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lucky and thankful to still have my foreskin

Growing up in the US, I was spared as I was a preemie but as I got older I realized how many times my foreskin got close to getting circumcised. I have grown to love it so much and I have met and married my wife who also loves it. We have 2 boys and they are both intact. They will grow up in a better era than I did as some of the other parents have gone the natural route with their sons.

I grew up with older brother who were circumcised and my parents figured they would take me back in but they missed the window and time elapsed before I started to see my physician for regular check ups. Every time I went in for my check up the doctor did us all together at one time but I was always the last to leave the room. He would spend a lot of time inspecting my foreskin up into the time I was able to fully retract it. At eighteen I I got to see my medical records and read that my parents had requested to have me circumcised but the physician at the time said he would do it if he found it un-retractable or showed any signs of disease etc.

Boy oh boy, my wife and I are both glad I didn't get circumcised. Our sons can make their own choice but if they are anything like I was I'm sure they will spend many hours enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Delicious

My partners foreskin is very much part of our foreplay. I hate to see a flaccid penis with a dry bulbous end. It's a delight to roll the foreskin back and see the 'eye' of the penis appear especially when a tear of precum comes out of it. Guaranteed to get my pussy nice and wet for that lovely foreskin to slide straight in. Please mums out there dont get your boys circumcised. My three grown up sons all have their foreskins and they've never complained.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why didnt you circumcise me?

Next time you are having sex with your partner, have him retract his foreskin with his fingers while stroking.

- Then tell me how feel about foreskin

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Ótima história, acho que todo menino que ainda tem seu prepúcio ja passou por uma situação parecida.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a very sexy story. Should have freed his cockhead and let it be exposed at all times.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'm not sure the percentage of guys circumcised was 98% like the guy in the story says, but when I was born in the 1950s in my area of the US, I'm guessing it was near 90%. I myself was circumcised at birth and like the guy in the story describes, my penis is: "dry, bare glans at the trough urinals, and I thought they looked pitiful, almost dead, with their rough surface". The doctor that circumcised me didn't leave me much of my frenulum, and the remnant is the most sensitive spot on my penis. I've always wondered why doctors make a point of slicing that off or out, since you look just as circumcised whether you have a frenulum on the underside or not. I envy the guy in the story and I envy men in the shower room at; my gym who still have their foreskin. It is typically the older guys born before WWII or younger guys born after the circumcision craze in America died down somewhat. My father was circumcised also so I guess my being circumcised when I was born was almost inevitable, but I still resent my parents for not leaving me uncircumcised.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous