Are You Going to Rape Me?

Story Info
He took them home while they were intoxicated.
3.4k words
4.41
30.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers

I was at a party talking with a couple of friends of mine. The three of us were putting together a computer game and we had high hopes that it would do well. I was the main coder for the game. I could write code fast and accurately, as long as I know what the client wants it to do. John was our artist. He could create characters and scenery, which I certainly couldn't, and then tell me how he wanted the characters and scenery to move. Piece of cake. Together we had very realistic displays dancing around the screen. Zane was the third member of our group, a natural writer with a devious and scheming mind. He was writing the story that we'd be enacting.

Zane had had a brainwave since we were last together and was running it past us to see what we thought. John and Zane heartily approved of the change while I was all what the hell.

"Do you realise just how much code will be required to factor that into the story?" I wanted to know, only to be met by flattery of the 'we know you can handle it' type. It seemed that I was going to have to handle it.

That's when a young lady, name of Beryl, came wandering over.

"Hey, Alex, don't Tracy and Vivian live next door to you?"

Tracy and Vivian were two vivacious young ladies that were indeed currently renting the unit next to mine. I acknowledged this, giving Beryl an inquiring look.

"Well, um, they're currently outside debating which of them should drive home," Beryl said. "They might be just a tiny bit over the limit. I was thinking that maybe you might like to go and drive them home as they're right next door."

I suspected that Beryl wouldn't have said anything if they were only a tiny bit over the limit. I was cold sober as I'd only been drinking soft drinks as I was currently on some medication that didn't react well with alcohol. I'd be pleased when that treatment was complete.

"It looks like you won't need to run me home, Zane," I grumbled. "Apparently Tracy and Vivian are offering me a lift."

"Even if they don't know it yet," said a smirking Zane.

"Even if they don't know it yet," I agreed, and headed outside, Beryl having thoughtfully given me directions to where they were parked.

When I caught up with them they were standing next to the car, politely arguing. They'd got as far as unlocking the car and that was it. Now they were both insisting that they were going to drive.

As soon as I reached them I opened the back door nearest them and looked at Vivian.

"You, in," I said firmly, a hand on her back pushing her towards the car.

She got in, still protesting. Doubly protesting, actually. Protest one was that she should be driving while protest two was that I couldn't tell her what to do.

Tracy was holding the keys up, stating that she was driving in a triumphant voice. I simply extracted the keys from her grasp and pointed to the open door.

"In. Sit down and be quiet."

Now it was her turn to complain that I couldn't tell her what to do, she was entitled to drive, and that it was her car. I simply agreed to everything she said while making sure that both girls were buckled up. Hopping in behind the wheel I held up a hand to make them shut-up for a moment.

"I take it you only want me to drive you home? Nothing else?"

"Don't even think of doing anything apart from driving," said Tracy, sounding indignant that I might even dream of doing something I shouldn't. As far as I was concerned that statement was simply agreement from the owner that I could drive her home and I proceeded to do just that.

It took about five minutes to drive them home. The first two minutes consisted of two minutes of complaining about high-handed know-it-alls and how they were both quite capable of driving. The last three minutes was filled with two sets of soft snores, neither girl able to stay awake.

I pulled into the units and parked in their spot. I checked the keys and saw the unit key was on the key ring. Leaving them sleeping I went and opened the front door and the door to the main bedroom, which they shared according to my understanding. Then I went back to the car.

I extracted Tracy from the car, carrying her quite easily. Vivian promptly stirred, starting to get out of the car. Not trusting her not to wander off or sit down on the ground and go to sleep again I pointed a finger at her.

"No," I said in a firm voice. "Sit. Stay. I will come back for you."

She gave me an affronted look but settled back onto the seat. I gave her a warning scowl to keep her there (I hoped) and turned and carried Tracy inside.

There were two beds in the bedroom but I had no idea who owned which. I just laid Tracy down on the nearest. I was about to go and get Vivian when I had a second thought. As pissed as Tracy was there would be a high chance that she'd throw up, probably as soon as I turned my back. I rolled her onto her side and quickly manoeuvred her dress off, putting it carefully to one side. That way if she threw up she wouldn't ruin the dress.

It turned out that taking her dress off was enough to wake her a little bit more.

"Are you going to rape me now?" she demanded.

I turned and smiled at her.

"Not right now. Maybe later if you behave. Go back to sleep."

She settled back on the bed and I went to fetch Vivian. Still in the same spot, sound asleep. I circled the car and opened the door she was leaning against, scooping her up into my arms. After that it was a case of lock the car and a repeat of my adventure with Tracy. Carry her in, place her on the bed, help her out of her dress.

(I might point out that despite the temptation I didn't help them out of their underwear. A true gentleman, that's me.)

"Are you going to rape me now?" Tracy asked, sounding a little nervous.

I turned to speak to her, smiling in what was supposed to be a reassuring manner, and nearly choked on my tongue when I tried to swallow it. Tracy was lying there naked, having taken advantage of my absence to finish getting undressed.

I repeated the not now line, again offering to do it another time if she behaved. I couldn't help pointing out that she wasn't behaving at the moment.

She ignored what I said, looking over at Vivian.

"Oh. Are you going to rape Vivian instead? Why her and not me?"

"I'm not raping either of you," I assured her. "You've both had a little too much to drink and couldn't handle me in this state. Go to sleep."

"No, we haven't. I haven't anyway. Vivian probably has. She can't handle alcohol. Are you going to rape her later?"

"Possibly, but it's none of your business. Worry about yourself. Just get under the covers and go to sleep."

"I can't. Vivian is on my bed."

May the good Lord grant me strength. I carefully picked up Vivian and crossed to the other bed.

"Stand up," I told Tracy and she managed to do so, leaning heavily against the wall.

I deposited Vivian on the bed and then made a sweeping gesture to Tracy, indicating that she was now free to get in her own bed. She sighed.

"Carry me," she said in a little girl voice, holding up her arms, effectively offering up her whole body.

Knowing that if I didn't she might actually follow me to the front door I reached for her and scooped her up into my arms. She twisted towards me, pressing her breasts against my chest. Her very soft and bouncy breasts. At the same time she buried her face against my neck, giving me little kisses.

I laid her on the bed, stepping back briskly. Now get under the covers," I snapped, "and go to sleep."

"What are you doing here?" asked a voice from behind me. "Are you going to rape us?"

Tracy started giggling and I was temporarily lost for words. What was it with these two and getting raped?

"No, Vivian. I'm not raping you right now and I'm not raping Tracy either. Perhaps another time. Right now, go to sleep."

I headed out of the bedroom, ignoring the soft cry of, "Wuss." I dropped the keys on the kitchen table, and departed, making sure that the front door was locked.

The next morning I was leaving my unit when Tracy came out of hers.

"Morning, Tracy," I said, smiling.

"Hmph," she grunted, giving me a dismissive look and getting in her car. She sat there, pointedly not looking in my direction. I put it down to embarrassment, probably remembering that I'd seen her naked the previous night.

That's when Vivian came out of their unit.

"Morning, Vivian," I said, still smiling.

"Hmph," she grunted, giving me a killing look and joining Tracy in the car. Tracy backed up and drove away, both girls pointedly not looking at me. I put it down to more embarrassment.

I didn't see them again until lunch time. I was heading towards the cafeteria when I met them where another passage joined the one I was in.

"Afternoon, Tracy, Vivian," I said, still smiling gamely.

"Don't you dare talk to us, you pervert," snapped Tracy.

"You rotten rapist," growled Vivian. "You're lucky we don't report you to the police."

"Pervert? Rapist? What the hell are you talking about?"

"Don't pretend you don't know. You drove us home last night and then molested us in our own bedroom. "You're an animal."

"That's not quite how I remember it," I replied. "Yes, I drove you home, and yes, I helped your drunken carcases into your bedroom, but then I left you there, unmolested and un-raped. As a matter of fact you both asked me at different times if I was going to rape you and I assured you that I wasn't. I did say that I might do it another time when you were more likely to be able to handle me, but certainly not in the condition you were in. For my forbearance I was called a wuss on my way out."

"You're lying," snapped Tracy. "I distinctly remember you taking my dress off. And Vivian's."

"Plastered, remember, and looking as though you would be visiting the altar of the porcelain god at any moment. I suspected that you'd be upset if you'd ruined those very nice dresses so I simply helped you out of them, and that's all."

"Then how come you were holding me naked in your arms? I remembered that and Vivian also remembered it."

"Don't blame me for that. You stripped off the rest of your clothes yourself. I then had to carry you from Vivian's bed to your own as you were reluctant to walk that far. That's as far as any body contact went."

The girls were giving me dubious looks, not sure whether to believe me or not. I could practically see them trying to tie up dicey memories with my explanations.

"Did either of you feel as if you'd been molested when you woke up this morning? Hangovers don't count. Also, you need to remember that I did say I'd rape you at some future date to make up for not doing it then. After seeing your bodies last night I'm quite willing to follow through on that if you can find a convenient time."

Both girls glared at me.

"You're impossible," snapped Tracy. "Talking to you is a waste of time."

Both girls turned and walked away hastily. At least impossible was a step up from pervert and rapist. I hoped that I'd convinced them. I did not want to try to live down a false accusation.

Apparently my explanations must have matched up with their memories because they subsequently calmed down. I saw them a number of times over the next few days and they were back to being their normal friendly selves. It was Friday that I ran into Tracy just as she was coming home.

"Hi, Tracy. What are you up to?"

"Oh, hi, Alex. Nothing much."

"In that case how about coming to my place for half an hour or so?"

"Why?"

"Are you forgetting that I said I'd rape you later. Now's later and we're both available so it seemed to me that this would be a reasonable time for me to molest you."

"What?" She gave me an 'are you mad' look.

"If I go with you knowing that you intend to have sex with me then it's not rape," Tracy pointed out.

"Logical but false," I replied. "I mean, you don't want to have sex with me right now, do you?"

She shook her head and I smiled.

"Then if you come into my unit and I insist then its rape."

"That's absurd. If I go with you knowing that you're going to have sex with me then I'm giving tacit permission and it can't be considered rape."

"Nonsense. All you have to do is say no once we're inside. I'll ignore it, of course, but you can then have the sex secure in the knowledge that it's against your will."

I moved towards my front door, a hand on her back urging her along. She came, although she was looking at me in an odd manner, as if she didn't think I was all there.

As soon as we were behind a closed door I turned her to face me and started undoing the buttons on her blouse.

"What are you doing?" she asked, trying to push my hands away. (She succeeded only because the buttons were all undone.)

"Undressing you, of course. What did you expect?"

I slipped the blouse off her shoulders and down her arms. If she hadn't had it tucked into her slacks it would have landed on the floor.

"Just hold on a bit," she protested. "I'm serious about not having sex with you."

"See. That was easy to say," I pointed out. "And as you see it's just as easy for me to ignore."

Demonstrating how I was ignoring what she wanted I undid the button on her slacks and unzipped. She grabbed them to stop me pushing them down but I'd already changed target. I simply turned her back to me and unclipped her bra. That wasn't tucked into anything and came off very easily.

While she was trying to catch her bra as it fell away her slacks were unattended and I helped them to drop somewhat. Not off, but definitely low enough to expose her panties.

"Will you stop this?" she demanded, not that she expected me to from the look on her face.

I cupped her breasts, still as soft and bouncy as I remembered. I pressed against them and she backed up, sitting down suddenly when she found the couch was behind her. I bent down and lifted her legs up onto the couch. I also took advantage of the fact that she was lying down to continue to draw her slacks down and off. (Her shoes came off with the slacks.)

"Oh, come on. You're not really going through with this, are you?"

"Ah, Tracy, you're lying on my couch wearing a skimpy pair of panties and that's it. What do you think?"

"And now you're not wearing the panties," I added as I drew them down.

"After what I saw the other night how could I not want to do this?" I asked. "I've been dreaming about having you here."

I knelt next to her, stopping whatever she was going to say next by the simple expedient of kissing her. For all her protests she wasn't backwards in kissing me back. While we kissed my hands went wandering, finding all those soft and sensitive places that are so delightful to touch.

We didn't break the kissing until I needed to take of my top things. I did this the easy way, just stripping them all off in a single motion. Then it was back to more kissing, while I also removed my trousers and shorts.

At this point I picked her up off the couch, turned, and lowered her to the big furry rug I had in the middle of the room.

"This gives us a bit more room," I said softly, lying next to her, my hands wandering about again.

Her hands were also wandering about, running over my chest, slowly working their way downwards. She hesitated when her hand encountered my erection but just for a moment. Then her hand closed over me, slowly stroking me, feeling me.

Well, it would have been hypocritical to complain about her touching me like that, mainly because I had a couple of fingers deep inside her, exploring her just as intimately. We simply played with each other for a bit, knowing that this was still just the preliminary.

I finally reached the point where I couldn't wait anymore. A foot against her ankle helped spread her legs further apart, and I moved between them. I was going to just line up and thrust into her but she was still holding my erection. So be it. I leaned down over her, the only thing between my cock and her passage was her hand.

"Your turn," I told her. "Steer me into position."

For someone who was theoretically being raped she didn't hesitate. There again, why should she? I was making her do these things. She adjusted the position of my cock, pressing it against her. A little push by me and I was sliding into her. A much stronger push helped by her groaning and pushing up to meet me resulted in my cock slamming fully into her with that first significant push.

Now that I was in her I took it at a slower pace, savouring the way she felt against me. I was back to kissing her, our mouths hot against each other, my hands treasuring her breasts, while our bodies moved as one, pleasuring each other.

Neither of us was in a particular hurry, just moving against each other, enjoying the feel of flesh rasping against flesh, letting our pleasure and arousal increase as time passed. I had no idea how long this stage lasted - both too long and not long enough, if you know what I mean.

Eventually we reached a stage where, by mutual consent, we started moving faster, me driving home fiercely and Tracy responding with the same amount of eagerness. The heat we had generated had lit a fire in us and we were now at a stage where we had to ride it out.

Tracy climaxed, her passage clamping down on me, forcing me to climax whether I would or not. I was quite happy to go with it, emptying myself deep inside her.

We finally separated but still lay there. Her hand rested on my chest while my hand slowly stroked her breasts. Tracy finally sighed.

"Um, I have a question for you. You also said you were going to rape Vivian. Are you?"

"That depends on you," I told her.

"On me? How on me?"

"If you don't want me to I won't. Why don't you see what she thinks? If she thinks she can handle it bring her around tomorrow and I'll ravish her while you watch."

"While I watch? Why while I watch?"

"I dunno. I just get the feeling that Vivian would get a kick about being raped while someone watched it happen."

"She probably would, too. I'll think about it."

"You do that. Just remember, if you decide you don't want me to ravish Vivian you'll have to come around and let me know. I mean, if I'm missing out on fun with her I'll want to take advantage of your sweet body to make up for it."

Tracy gave me a thoughtful look as she left. I wondered which way she'd go. Bring Vivian so I could take her while Tracy watched, come herself without Vivian, or bring Vivian and demand I treat both of them. Now there was an idea. I just had to decide how to capitalize on it.

Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers