All Comments on 'Are You Kidding Me?'

by LT56linebacker

Sort by:
  • 193 Comments (Page 2)
robinhodrobinhodover 2 years ago

I didn't think I knew much about law, banking or insurance.

I believe I know a great deal more than this writer.

Totally absurd.

GumpershnickalGumpershnickalover 2 years ago

@Anonymous It took you 15 mins to read this?

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Made me laugh. Very entertaining and Good job.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Personally

I liked it at least in this story he didn't became a willing cuckold to the ex-wife. It's garbage asking a real man to do the crap they wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Written by a 14 year old.

RB8BY3WIDERB8BY3WIDEover 2 years ago

I can assume all you haters are liberals. Great read. Nothing stolen. To anonymous number 1.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 2 years ago

A jury trial in a divorce? er no.

Fired from her job for getting divorced? er no.

One party to an action has a buddy meeting with a judge without the other party? er no

It could have been a good story but it was such a crazy Venetian clusterfuck that is just became ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@RB8BY3WIDE, actually, I’m pretty fucking sure all the gender-confused metrosexual and beta husbands that are actually into this limp-dick humiliation fest are card-carrying ACLU libtards. Your theory, if you can call such idiocy that, is exactly inverted from reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's good that the husband recorded the conversation. However, having a contract to get him to sign to become a cuck is a bit too much. Plus both losing their jobs because of the marital situation just doesn't happen, tho hubby can do whatever with his insurance, back affairs, etc. But nobody loses their job. And I'm also sure that unless there're crimes committed, there's no jury trial to decide a divorce. The story, as written, is really a sham.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sweet and to the point!

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

Good story, but you threw out inconsistent info early on:

"Jon and I have been having a sexual relationship for the last couple of months"

Then, in a few paragraphs later, she explains that the affair had been going on for 2.5 years.

Huge difference when considering Annulment or Divorce.

Then we have the absurd dialog: ""I also care about you and I didn't want to cheat on you ..." Agfain, if the affair has been going on for a couple of months, it sounds much less ludicrious than if the affair has been going on for 2.5 years.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

Also, in response to some comments below, if they were "at will" employees, they most definitely could be fired if they were responsible for the business losing lots of lucrative business.

As for a jury trial, depends. Certain states (e.g. Texas and NY (annulment)) allow for jury trials (not for child custody).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

KITTYCAMPBELL

This country is based on money. If the bank where his friend was employed was faced with financial hardship, hell yes they'd fire him. Same with the wife's employer. I don't know what kind of bullshit you believe Ms. Campbell but you're completely delusional if you think those company owners would drain a penny from their own pockets for the cheating, backstabbing assholes that put the company's financial well being at stake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Okay story, crappy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok, but an overly quick ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Like the story. Ending did seem a little too quick and easy. Not sure how realistic the story was concerning the wife getting NOTHING. How were business assets protected (pre-nup?) Not sure why the wife wouldn't just pursue a divorce once she found her "soulmate".

However, those concerns aside, the story definitely hits the high points for emotional satisfaction for those of us who are not into the cuckold lifestyle.

mfj

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't care what the real life lawyers on this site, reading this story, said about it...I don't even care that a journeyman Brick finisher/mason and journeyman union lead framing and finish carpenter that I am...can see the holes that are leaking, in this story...it's still a great effort, on the authors part!

MC hubby, before he let that slut bitch whore he was married too, really and truly cuck him, got a set of balls, and made that bitch and bastard "ACLU libtard," (thanks for the great and very accurate new shit-for term, "Anonymous - 4 months ago!"), she was fucking on the side, bite-his-bullets!

Loss of jobs in their situation, whether that would've happened for real, or not, brought those dick-breathed, sons-a-cheating-bitches to the legal table, where MC hubby's ace power attorney, reamed all of them and their cunt-lipped, limp-dick, PD attorney, out a new asshole, 10 feet wide, and 20 feet deep!

That was really, all those two cheating, worthless, useless mother-fucker, cuck slaving ASSHOLES, deserved, right?

So, why nit-pick a completely fictional story, on the fine points of the law? Particularly, when the law varies greatly, from state-to-state in the USA?

I am a retired military officer, after 10.5 years in, and after I shipped-out, well over 30 years later...now am a retired union mason and lead carpenter. Among other things...among many other things...Truly...I know shit, about the legal technicalities of the law!

But my parents didn't raise no ignorant fools, in me, or any of my sister or brothers! We ain't no law school top-end graduate, and most of us, know little about the actual workings of the law, in our states of domicile.

But by God, thanks to the diligent and constant good raising by our good parents, we know RIGHT, from abject total and complete WRONG!

Me being the family youngest, I was born, six generations ago...in the old far western states rural agricultural and big timber supported west!

The West at that time, which was still under...Frontier Law! Yeah...that's right, think...the frontier law depicted in all John Wayne Western movies!

Problem with all these modern, newest generations of teenagers and twenty- to forty somethings, spoiled-rotten, city-shit, non-raised, latch-key kids, is; they have had nothing but absentee parents, both working, so...were these kids were never taught the difference between right and wrong!

They want what they want, right the fuck NOW, suffering greatly from "inconstancy," and they won't wait! They do what it takes to get it! Even if that is taking their guns into a target rich store, or their high school, and start killing innocent people!

Problem is, when they are mid-twenties age, if what those young punk male jocks want, is your wife...you got trouble...BIG TIME...trying to figure-out how to handle this, and keep those young cretins away from your wife!

I been there...done that...so I KNOW!

God forbid you have no chance, other than to grab you gun, and pop a couple rounds through his forehead and heart, because brother, whether you were trying to protect yourself from him killing you, all in self-defense; or trying to defend your family, all in self-defense, you're still going to prison!

So ultimately, that will leave your pretty wife and innocent young children all alone, without you there, to protect them! How far-in-the-toilet, do you think that is?

So, with all that said...I can relate to this MC hubby, and praise him and this story author, for the way he handled a god-awful purposeful cheating/cuck situation, his wife and her bastard fucking, shit-for-brains lover, tried to box him into, as the new cucked husband slave of theirs! UP THAT SHIT!

So Hubby does the only thing left, he can do, and stop their BS cold dead still, and still remain a free man, having not broken the law!

Again, I ask you fuckheads here, what common ordinary working class, FT working stiff, really knows anything about the idiosyncrasies, and the true workings of the law, courts and legal profession?

So, I see this MC hubby, as written, doing WHAT HE CAN DO, to get this worthless, cheating pig-shit stopped dead cold, and make his cheating slut, useless, totally polluted with her lovers cum permeated vaginal walls and pussy...pay him...and pay him as painfully and dearly, legally, as he can!

Which is all he is left to do, keeping himself clear of the law he really isn't sure of, and out of prison, and still make the useless, fucking cheating, whoring slut wife of his, PAY...and pay exceedingly?

I rest my case...

I thought this story, rated all five stars I gave it, simply by the effort it took, to write it out, the way the author did...

Seen from a simple, ordinary, common union wage earner working stiff like me...this story made complete, ultimate sense, the way it was written!

I sure as hell don't know the law like any decent lawyer should...so I would write this story out, very likely, close to the same way, this author wrote it out!

The rest of you shit-for-brains nit-pickers, can pull those nits outta your young kids hair...and eat the god damned things! I hear-tell some nutritionists, say most bugs, are high in protein content! Wonder if their bug-shit is as high in protein content, since you get it all, in each crunchy fucking bug, mouth-full, you eat! :)

Good story author! Keep up the good work! I'll watch for your next story! I am waiting to read it!

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

This is complete bullshit

xtc5xtc5almost 2 years ago

I liked the story, but you did not need the last sentence. It actually took away from the story itself.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

If only this was true life, it would be such a great revenge/win for the blind sided husband. As it was, it was nice to see him come out on the winning end of the crap storm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

kittycameltoe- Here is the deal. He threatened to pull his business, unless the wife’s employer fired her. I am not sure what slice of hillbilly heaven you call home, but my state is a “ at will” employer. That means, she can get fired for any, of no reason, with no notice. And losing the company business, because of her immoral actions, would, and could have caused her termination. This was NOT just about a divorce. Go back and actually read the story. Then do us all a favor, and go back to your 7 cats!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Entertaining. Thanks.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BTB. I TOO HATE CHEATERS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why the insistence of a jury when her father the Judge comes into their lawyers meeting and makes decisions!! He is paying her legal fees but is not the judge on the mattee

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 1 year ago

Too cut and dried.

TerriCTerriCover 1 year ago

Two months or two and a half years cheating is a minor inconsistency, compared to the career choice you gave the MC. Really don't see how he could be able to be a successful private investigator and not figuring out his old lady was cheating on him

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't save as stupid MC left friend ? with wife and then when they came out got hard-on watching them kissing.

Just another stupid ass MC

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 1 year ago

Well it is fiction. The fact the NONE of it made any sense proves that beyond a shadow of a doubt. More wild ideas in here than I even care to recount. If your MC is a PI he is the worst one I’ve ever heard of and all the legal crap was just senseless. I do like well thought out BTB stories but this was more like a cartoon. Sorry…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sweet and short, loved it 5 *****

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

About as realistic as Stormbahnfuhrer S. Clause!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not in this space time continuum...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not too much reality to this story, or I hope not. There're all types of people out there. But I loved the no-taking-prisoners the husband had. Only thing I'd like answered: if he's a PI, how didn't he know his wife's cheating on him for over 1/2 their marriage? One answer is he's not really good; another- you oft don't see what's in front of you because you're either not looking ot it's too close. Well done overall. 4 stars Bob

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Good stuff nicely written

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you have such an "evil" mind as this remind me to never make you angry.

Oh, that's right, I'm anonymous.

Fast moving and kept my attention riveted to the story wondering what was coming next.

As to why hubby was blind, no doubt love and faith. When deeply in love, why look for problems when in your heart, you "know" none exist.

This does, or at least should, remind every male why a pre-nup is essential. Not all wives and lovers are this stupid.

haveguillamehaveguillameover 1 year ago

Very nice story, very readable and well constructed and put together. Just in the Western legal systems one party cannot consult the Judge and divulge the content of the case without the other party present. That situation might be repugnant to righteous people.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941about 1 year ago

A great story unfortunately the end is in my opinion way too incomplete

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story's subtitle: Idiots Galore. Jon's an idiot for thinking he could get away with fucking his wife. Jamie's an idiot for proposing not only the continuation, but making him a cuck. The original writer's a wanna-be wimpy cuck for writing that story (thankfully, I didn't read it). The notary also & should've been barred from her occupation, unless rolling off on TwiddleDee Dee & TwiddleDee John saved her.

In reality, I'm not sure they would've been fired- at least Jamie in her insurance company. Same for the notary & their contract. But then, in this story, all thing're possible & happen. Which makes their anguish worse. The same goes for what happened in the judge's chambers. But this is LT56linebacker's story, so all's well & good.

Lastly, one commenter wrote of the need for post-nups; he should know that not all wives or hungry like Jamie was; if so, the husband shouldn't marry the bitch. Same for the opposite side of the coin. Good, well written, & intereting story. 5***** Thank you LT56.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story and thought it was very good. The Anonymous commenter before me said thankfully he did not read the original story and I have to whole heartily agree. Lawire1941 said the ending was too incomplete and I think it might could have been flushed out a little more but still a good story as I said. You got my 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

LT56linebacker,

So many of your commentators/critics take themselves far too seriously. Perhaps that is how they run their lives. Inablity to laugh at live and, very likely, themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Geez, the “poor” husband certainly had his ducks in a row. Had the ex-wife and her boy friend even graduated from the 3rd grade? 4*s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sadly, in TRW, with the contract and recording, the divorce would have to be delayed until the judge could stop laughing long enough to issue two Decrees for Unadulterated Mass Stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Now, up to this point, the story was original. Now the guy gets a set of balls.

I had researched quite a bit of cuckolding sex. But it was for a case I was working on."

Here is what I question. Why would the author be reading the original if he is soooo offended by cuckolding? People who are disgusted by scat do not go looking for it. And yet when it comes to cuckolding, we have all these indignant folk who just happen to come across a story that they just have to correct.

Here is my question. LT56linebacker, before you got upset, did you shoot a nice load? How far up your chest did you hit while you imagined your wife fucking someone else? Nipple? Did you open your mouth hoping you might get a taste? Nailed it didn't I?

What's the matter? Riddled with shame so you have to lash out? Let me guess, you are a republican, a MAGA supporters? You get off on imagining a proud boy plowing your wife don't you?

There are so many fake douchbags on here and each of you are sooo obvious. If you thought you could get away with it with no one knowing, your wife would be plowing an 8" cock while you are beating off in the corner. I would respect you more if you owned it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gave me a few chuckles. They remind me of the phrase "Too stupid to live".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great stuff. Appreciated the non-stop action when the balloon went up.

usaretusaret12 months ago

Better than the original.

Ghostno21Ghostno2112 months ago

Classic Bear love it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great fantasy, hell yeah burn the bitch.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit12 months ago

Much improved!

R.S.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Finally a story where the guy don't take any sh**

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great, quick thinking by the MC and a better BTB

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

She should disappear just like Samuels.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I appreciate you trying to save a doomed story, but this one was still a disaster. First thing, by getting her fired he increased the alimony he would end up paying. Second, there is no jury for a divorce hearing. Those were just the two most blatant offenses, but the whole story was riddled with stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Quit when his cock started with erection watching them.

Mine would have turned turtle as I was thinking about all the ways I was going to have fun with their privates

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sounds like the wishful imagination of a cuckold that lost everything in his divorce. All it's missing is the golf playing and being an ex military, though you nailed it with his choice of cuckmobile.

LickideesplitLickideesplit9 months ago

First Rule of WordCrafting…

Know something about what you are talking about.

Preferably know a LOT about it!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Stupidity at this level should be terminal.

LechemanLecheman9 months ago

I like your sense of humor, LT.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Didn't recognize the title so started reading it. Liked it the 1st time, liked it as much the 2nd. The only thing, which I think I said in my earlier review, I'm not sure if the company CEOs or whatever would do anything to their employees (except, perchance, limiting their growth as they've shown what type of individuals they are) as far as firing them. Especially the bank. But still a fun read. 4 stars again. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

To the anoyn 2 mo ago who said he stopped reading the story when the husband got an erection. I agree with the next line. However, read a little lower & you'll see that it's the original story & not this author's adoptation.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

PEOPLE WHO ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS STORY ARE NIT-PICKERS! JUST A SOMEWHAT OUTRAGEOUS BUT FUN READ!

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Always enjoy seeing cheaters get what they deserve, even if the burn is fairly mild.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good Story and well written. I liked how LT56 burned them and burned them badly and the fact that her parents and brother hated her and basically disowned. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Geez, idiots on one side and a smart guy on the other side. Entertaining!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy6 months ago

Fun read however far-fetched and unrealistic

juanviejojuanviejo6 months ago

HOW ABOUT THAT! A TWO-DAY THREESOME WITH THE JONES SISTERS NO LESS...FIVE STARS, DESPITE THE RIDICULOUS ENDING.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oh but that this were possible in today's world!

nixroxnixrox5 months ago

3 stars for a funny fantasy story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"Nathanial got an appointment with a judge and laid our case." That don't happen IRL.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Look, I'm not saying stories need to be as close to real life as possible because reading those is boring af. But there is a point where the bullshit just becomes too much and the husband marching into places of business with evidence that may or may not be fabricated for all that the other party might know, and pretty much indirectly demanding that they be fired is just plain dumb and wishful thinking. Forget that it'd leave the business open to a lawsuit, but it just comes across as ridiculously childish.

I think writers in this category sometimes get a certain kind of tunnel vision where all they can think about is trying to punish the cheating wife, but they lose sight of how dumb some of the stuff they write suddenly sounds. Again, I'm not saying that stories with even more fantastical elements can't be good, just that they need to be written better.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You can still see the glow from the nuclear blast in the distance..

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

Thank you for a deliciously fun read!!!! It had me literally LOL more than once!! Good job!! Yup, A really,really good job!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a naughty wife and her “friend”. I hope they found a comfortable bridge to live under.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Then I got a hold of my office

"a hold" is considered an archaic term it was, over time. replaced "a hold". both were replaced with "hold" this has been replaced as it too reads as poor English

The following is an example of what can be used as a replacement to make your thoughts known a bit clearer.

Later I was able to contact my office,

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5/5

I rate based on my enjoyment, and I really enjoyed this one. It's amusing, and the decisiveness of the MC leading to a swift retribution is totally satisfying. Thanks for sharing!

Geezer83Geezer834 months ago

You do enjoy extremes, and it is fiction well written.

Enjoy.

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

Another great story! Thank you. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I searched the original story but even skimming it made me want to throw up. I have no idea how anyone on this planet could enjoy that cuck shit. It disgusts me. I'm not really a big BTB person (unless the wife is egregiously evil like in 'February Sucks'), but they can sometimes be satisfying. This one is satisfying as hell, the cheaters pretty much burned themselves lol

5 stars

tralan69ertralan69er3 months ago

So much better than the other one.

This is funny shit. It seems like most of those that made comments have no sense of humor. Even the lawyer wanna be's got burrs under the saddles.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The anon about a month ago said it right. The trouble isn't the cuck-tales, the trouble is that they have an audience. Personally I'd rather read about golden showers, those at least wash off.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Apart from the excerpt at the start of this story I've not read the original but from the way LT wrote this it's not hard to imagine the direction in which it went nor is it difficult to appreciate LT's burning desire to put things right. Somewhere in this world of several billion people there must be a pair of idiots who would try to pull a stunt like this and seriously believe that hubby would just suck it up. Not in LT's world, though!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A very different take on a well known story with a brilliant twist that makes this VERY INTERESTING!!! 5 - Stars!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

(2) I think he should have explained why he was reading Cuckold stories! I feel it was necessary so that she knew the mistake she made by assuming he wanted to be cuckolded!

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Definitely over the top and farfetched, but I loved it. What I found most hilarious was the wife thinking the husband would go along with their unbelievable scheme.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love reading stories on LW where I can smile.

Thanks Bear!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Over the years I have met a few people as stupid (as the soon to be) ex-wife. I have always wondered how they have managed to survive to reach adulthood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I appreciate your sentiment and desire to have the MC grow a set and exact retribution. But this particular BTB is such a far-fetched juvenile fantasy that it is less believable than the premise of the original story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The wife becomes involved with husband's best friend & want to cuck the husband based on what she read in his history. To make things "official", she & her lover produces a contract. That by itself is absurd, but this's a fictional story, so you're allowed latitude.

> The husband goes into the bank where his ex-friend works & closes all accounts, then goes to where his wife works & threatens to do the same. Both are fired. Only because they're attempting to cuck the husband & not due to their business practice. This's so stupid that it's beyond words.

> Yes, this's fiction. Yes, the author can go to extremes, but what happens should be at least somewhat believable. Not only getting a contract for being cucked, it's also signed by them & notarized! What type of notary would think of doing something like that? Why didn't the husband burn the house with them in it? It's about as mental.

> The story's somewhat decent parts- meeting her parents, talking to the lawyer & what played in the pre-trial negotiation. However, it wasn't enough to save the basis of the story. (I didn't read the original & realizing what it's about, have no wish to.) 2 stars. Bob Oh yes, hubby said he puked on the floor. Hope he gave housekeeping a very good tip!

mndhanson017mndhanson017about 1 month ago

Um, Anon, they're not attempting to cuck the husband, they've already been doing that for 2 and a half years, they only just brought it out into the open and the BTB is farfetched because he's going to have to pay more alimony since she doesn't have a job.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

If you hadn't deliberately made them stupider than they were in the original, I think this could have been a decent story. But as it is...well....you turned to offending couple into morons and the husband into Cojack with hair.

It all just screamed artificial.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

How long before or after she started fucking his best friend did she find out about his search history. After sll it was part of a case he was working on.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

To forced

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLT56linebacker@LT56linebacker
I am a mature (read old) gentleman. I have been married for 49 1/2 years, and have 5 children, and 10 grandchildren. I live and die with the New York Giants. I am a big Yankees fan. I am also a Vietnam veteran. It's now 50 years. (She decided to renew my option.) I apologize...