All Comments on 'Are You Kidding Me?'

by LT56linebacker

Sort by:
  • 190 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No response doesn’t mean consent to tamper with somebody’s story, thief.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Points for not dragging up "Sally Hawk, a divorce attorney who hates cheaters". 5+++/5!!

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3over 2 years ago

Not bad. Certainly better than the original

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
better

better than the orginal at least this time he wasn't a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good read.....5*....

Thanx!

Loklie

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMomover 2 years ago

Gave up half way through 2nd paragraph where he supposedly grew a pair. Too dumb, too contrived he was a P.I really??? Sorry but you can do netter than this.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 2 years ago

Loved it. You forgot to throw in the kitchen sink :) How will Janie be viewed and treated by her church and friends. Also, I'm sure that the reason for the divorce will be made public, so even if she moves anyone who does a background check on her will find out the reason. I'm sure Janie will be able to find sexual partners, but for a good husband - fat chance. I hope she likes cats, lots of cats...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

On Fantasy Island this would have been a most watched story, but in real life he should have kept her employed, not cut off the utilities r made life rough. Judges frown on that type of behavior even if it is warnnted. If she is working he pays less in support because as the male in a divorce he usually makes more money and being a divorcée she can’t fall into having less income because of said Judge.

mordbrandmordbrandover 2 years ago

Over the top and unrealistic btb, just what this category needs to cleanse it of the reprehensible cuck shit that has been prevalent of late.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Usual talentless BTB crap, why waste your time and the world's as well by posting this. BORING.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Hehe. That was quite funny.

The series of events flowed quite well.

That is why I enjoyed it.

The husband surely burned them hit after hit, never letting up till they were dizzy or that guy Samuels ran away for good leaving the cheating wife holding the bag.

/

I wish real life and breaking up was this simple and fun.

Thanks LT56linebacker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The whore and her master got theirs. GOOD, they are a waste of space and breathe precious air...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good story, but how did the affair go from sexuall b for "a couple of months" to 2 and a half years? 4 stars

moralcompassmoralcompassover 2 years ago

Sorry I couldn't read past the jury trial for a divorce. Unless there was something defamatory in the contract, the husband only outcome is divorce. There are no juries in divorce cases. If there were something defamatory in the contract, he wouldn't be using a divorce lawyer. He would need a criminal lawyer.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

As bad as cuminmywife's story was, this was as equally bad. While I understand the desire for Richard to get back at them, the way it was put forth in this tale was very unimaginative. It was like one was following a step-by-step instruction manual complete with the prerequisite tropes.

-

I am following you, (will continue to do so), and have read other stories by you, but do not recall any being as dissatisfying. I know you can do better.

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“And the wife and lover hit the lottery jack pot and destroyed her ex husband and family”. Finish your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the tale however, why did he quit claim the house to her? That made no sense to me?

nestorb30nestorb30over 2 years ago

Humor and satire?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Over the top! I love it. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I always laugh when I see another LT56 story being posted. Everyone is the same only different.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Funny, over the top romp for sure. 4* fr giving me a chuckle today...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like a good BTB story, even if she didn't end up living under an overpass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Entertaining. Thank you. *****

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

5 stars. Crazy story. Would this happen in real life? Probably not, BUT this story is fiction, and I love it. Great ending to the original cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well a massive improvement on the previous pile of crap

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Okay, obviously there are bad people. But here we have two ostensibly "good" people, both of whom like the husband, in the wife's case loves him, who are successfully carrying on an affair, but they can't be TRULY happy if they don't humiliate the husband?

\

So he reads cuckold porn. I sometimes read lesbian porn, that doesn't mean that I want to transition to a woman.

\

They've been having an affair for 2 1/2 years? Earlier they said a couple of months!

\

"He is my soulmate" - So get a divorce and marry him, sheesh!

\

"OOHHH, NOOO, THEY KNOW!!!" - So what? You're in lo-o-o-ve, right, so all is right with the world!

\

"I don't understand your actions." - ??? All he did was freeze the accounts, not close them. The cards are more with the credit card company than the bank.

\

Will her being fired affect the divorce settlement? IMHO, it shouldn't, because it's do to her own actions.

\

"We will push for a jury trial and hammer them." - Do Family Court cases, which I presume this is, have jury trials?

\

"I don't think I want to answer that. It's too personal." - We're talking divorce, EVERYTHING is personal.

\

I know this is Lit and not reality, but this is so OTT as to not be as enjoyable as it could have been.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 2 years ago

This be one of the states where a soon to be wealthy ex husband does not have to pay maintenance for his otherwise destitute ex wife?

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

The ending felt really anti-climactic. You can't just write "life is good" instead of a proper epilogue.

What happened to the delusional wife after the divorce?

Did she ever regret her affair? Especially after Jon abandoned her.

JerseyCaptainJerseyCaptainover 2 years ago

Interedting story line, but the legal proceedings are very inaccurate.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Sorry Linebacker but this is the worst piece of legal rubbish I've seen in a long time. Yes, the original story was ridiculous (I had read it). But this "re-ending" was even worse. You don't appear to know any of the legal positions.

What did the Notary do wrong? Really, they are just glorified legal witnesses to documents being signed. Most times they are not even privy to the contents of the documents. Just that they were signed without duress, the participants appeared unimpaired, so they notarize the signatures. Deposed? All they can say is that they witnessed certain signatures.

This contract you've worked yourself up about. Why? It was never signed by ALL parties so is inadmissable. It is not a valid contract. What's all this crap about taking the two arseholes to Court about it? About passing it around and playing that stupid recording? About people being so shocked? It's rubbish.

The soon to be ex wife could NOT be fired from her job, under those circumstances. She could sue her employer for unfair dismissal. Yes, Jon having an affair with a client/clients's wife would be grounds for dismissal plus possibly losing his license to practice as a Financial Planner.

All this dickhead can do is file for Divorce, perhaps using the "evidence" to help get it passed. Depending on the grounds for divorce. Sure the demands of his crazy wife were ridiculous but all this carry on from the husband was even more ridiculous.

pepepilotpepepilotover 2 years ago

As ye sow, so shall you reap! Great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The title is apropos, "are you kidding me," with this childish trip? If you're going to write something this infantile at least try to put some thought behind it.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Nice little BTB and the Bastard.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 2 years ago

I like stories where they reconciled and live happily ever after. I also like BTB's where they are needed. This one was definitely a BTB one. Plus, it made me smile. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Author, never use these phrases: "Just don't do anything stupid" and "Get you head out of your ass". They mean nothing and appear in so many LW stories that they are somewhere in th etop 5 LW cliches. Surely you can write more intelligent dialogue. The latter phrase is stupidly vulgar, and it may play well wherever you live, it sound inane and low IQ outside whatever your region is.

Otherwise, the story was way over the top, but very amusing. Given how awful the writers here generally are, you get a 5.

phill1cphill1cover 2 years ago

an extended tantrum.

this didn't seem real. Just furthering a viewpoint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Umm if someone has already been having a sexual relationship but then later tells their partner about a proposal because they don't want to cheat..news flash, that already happened. Do some really think like this, being that stupid? I'm sure there are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A story about BTB legal and embarrassing revenge on an erotic story site is not erotic. When bad guys are not as smart as 10 year old kids and good guy has all the advantages it is not interesting. At least the original story developed some emotional anxiety and a minimal drama. This added no character development or interesting interactions. Just rage and revenge.

Literotica should start a new category for stories about rage and revenge. From the ratings there is interest in the reading audience. And I could skip them.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Nice difference from the original

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well you were right it is a BTB, but in possible in my no fault state, too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Quick, concise & no bullshitting around. Nice little short story Bear! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is absolutely ridiculous. First off, redoing another authors story simply because you can’t handle the way they did it is a complete dick move. And this has all the moronic BTB cliches….he just happens to be a private investigator oh, and owns a security company. How convenient. If he were an investigator who does divorce work like he claimed, he must be the worst at it as the wife was having an affair for almost two years. And then that tired old concept of telling her parents what happened and they side with him immediately. Wrong. In the real world practically every parent would at least hear their child out first and then would still take their side. And then you throw in there that he is extremely rich. You seriously are delusional when it comes to what investigators make aren’t you? It was so funny how you had the judge on call and he jumped right on this man’s side. First, access to the judge without equal representation from both parties would get the judge and lawyer disbarred. You took someone else story and completely made a mockery of it and of yourself as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Phhhht. Lame

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love a good BTB story.

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

I liked the disappearing from the face of the earth part. D

Vandemonium1Vandemonium1over 2 years ago

This deserves a way better score than it's getting so far, mate. Keep the faith.

Slick742Slick742over 2 years ago

Great ending…thanks..Sk742

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

garbage and not even close to real......I am all for loving wives stories where the husband comes out on top.

BTB's are cool. Even like the occasion forgiveness and even getting back together if (again) the husband comes out on top. But this was just garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I always like extended endings that comprise of a meeting of the hubby and soon be Ex. and one-year latter

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

Great btb story just wish there were more dialogue from the wife, otherwise the story felt like it was rushed. Still a great short btb story with all things considered

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Taking on a story like that took guts. And you gave it the ending it needed.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

The previous anon comment is the thing that's garbage. Loved this story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Who cares if it's real.

I liked the story.

Some of your critics are pretty harsh. Tell them to get a life. These things are stories. You laid out the story the way you wanted to tell it. I was laughing and enjoyed it.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty dumb, and inconsistent. For example, the opening the two love birds affair had been going on for a couple months. Then in the rewrite two and a half years. Totally unrealistic as well, not to mention the need for editing.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 2 years ago

Pure over the top hyperbolic fun. Almost like reading 'Darwin Awards' stories. Yes it's heavy handed and ridiculous, and not to be taken seriously, but I'm still chuckling and thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Since this is a fictional story, with fictional characters you made up, a solid three stars. As for the facts, you had them wrong. Pretty funny though.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

I started reading the original and got just as far as you included, than stopped. I'm glad you did your BTB thing, Thought some of the actions taken were over board and wouldn't hold up in court, but it's nice to try.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

A poor story made worse.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

🤣 Lot of butt hurt Anons having a hissy fit over this one. Good job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay idea, bad execution.

.

The plot is all over the place. Getting her fired means she has no income, so despite "they have no money" that would probably factor into her getting alimony. Punctuation -- especially where dialogue is concerned -- seems to be there when you feel like it.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

It was good but not what I expected. 4/5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah…fun….but stupid.

.

3 ***

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

LT56 this story is way below your standard, it is lame at best. It is all predictable - boring, lacking an interesting twist.

/

3* at best, Hooyah

JohnD46JohnD46over 2 years ago

And that is the way to deal with those stories. Thank you

Leejeff5456Leejeff5456over 2 years ago
Thank you

This was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Far more editing mistakes/omissions whatever than your usual stuff. Seems rushed and not very convicting.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Oh dear! You offended a few LW legal experts, A few cucks who are angry that you messed up their cuckold dtory. I enjoyed it a lot, as there Is nothing better than an unwilling cuckold turning the tables on a cheating wife and her lover. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good tale. I'd like to read the original. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it, want to know what happened after though

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish this was a BTB story. It read more like a 14 year olds joke paper for his English class...

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 2 years ago

Over the top fantasy.........Cute though. 3*

An easy read, good structure, just a far out, unbelievable plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was going to give this a generous two stars but then I noticed Vandemonium1 liked it so that confirmed I was too generous. But I wont leave you hanging as to why. At the beginning she says something like "I have been in a sexual relationship with jon but im telling you because I dont want to cheat on you". WTF nonsense is that. Dont take any of this critcism to heart though and keep trying. Lighten the fuck up, right Van?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it, great story. Thanks for posting. 5 stars.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 2 years ago

So her parents are paying for a crappy lawyer? He is a judge? Where do divorces go to jury trials?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Be jonsing for them jones girls ! Be jonsing for them jones girls to get on my Johnson ! Ain’t no way the ex is gonnna keep up with the joneses !

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Nope, this was truly bad. It started good, but it became clear that you just grabbed anything and everything to get the chest thumpers going.

Some of the plot points were totally ridiculous, so much so that I didnt quite finish page one.

Secondly you were so desperate to make her out to be even worse, that you couldnt or wouldnt even follow the original story which stated and I quote ""So, Jon and I have been having a sexual relationship for the last couple of months. " Yet it turned into 2 1/2 years....and you kids wonder why we call so many of you misogynists. You take an over the top cliched wife and in your need to appeal to the knuckle draggers, you make her even worse, even when you didnt need to.

Here's hoping you move beyond 1 for 5 as far as stories go. You do one good one and then feed us 3 bad ones.

Fatass47Fatass47over 2 years ago

Kinda weak. Needs a bunch of help. The ending was good but unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice over-the-top BTB story. The dénouement felt really rushed and lacking emotion

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only thing that made sense was driving over the yard and hitting the Lexus. The rest was divorce fiction. Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story from hell. Divorces are 50/50 . She can screw an army. Doesn’t matter in a no fault state. Sorry your story doesn’t compute. A jury trial in a divorce what weed are you smoking. You got her fired so you will pay . As you wrote this dumber than dumb story. I can write more but I’d be wasting my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Fantastic

God I love BTB stories. Cuckold/swinging/sharing stories are as someone has put it “ pointless “ they are so bland . At least with BTB stories you don’t know what sort of revenge they get that’s what makes it fun . Don’t get me wrong I also like reconcile stories. But when you look at the swinging/cuckold/sharing stories there is nothing new they all have the same pattern they don’t do anything different that what makes them so bland. But also newbie writers have got a thing for writing these types of stories and putting them into the wrong category. That’s what has made all these swinging/cuckold/sharing stories so garbage. But they are and always been garbage anyway that’s why I agree with someone who classes them as “ pointless “ . But yes this story was fantastic keep up the great work can’t wait for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This author is so ridiculous. Dumb…dumb…dumb

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just juvenile. Totally inaccurate and emotionally retarded. Grow up before you write any more.

Eveready1999Eveready1999over 2 years ago

It feels rushed and light on context and character development. You're a good writer you can do much better than this. Go back and try again please.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 2 years ago

Even if there had been a prenup this division of property would never happen. Your story, your alternate world. Even so, this reader just got distracted by this and never quite returned.

JeffTomJeffTomover 2 years ago

I would like a little better ending.

I am not sure what, but different.

It is better than the original by far.

Thank you for writing it for me/us.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

LenardSpencer, the "contract" is evidence for what they were expecting him to agree to.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

My god this tale powered along like a roller coaster out of control. I loved it.

Scores 5/5, it was hilarious!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How can anyone love the unlovable. This story is so messed up .with so many error and facts in divorce cases. Is this your worst story ever? Nothing you said makes sense ,the facts in a divorce are from your own fantasy .have you lost it. Of the many errors . Where is their ever a jury trial in a divorce case. Where did you get to see a judge in private. Yet so many love this crap . It shows you how stupid some people are. Like they cannot see past there nose ,just like the sick politics today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Paint-by-number BTB. Nothing to see here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whiny, tedious and not erotic. The trifecta! Haha.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
Pronouns

The author is in love with pronouns. There are language protocols (in most all languages) to determine which person is the one referenced when pronouns are used instead of names. Using pronouns breaks up the monotony of always using a name or unique reference like nickname or color of tie*. Linebacker does not seem to know many of those rules … or is simply too lazy to review to make sure the proper reference is in place!

Apparently, there is no limit to how extreme a reaction to infidelity will start causing a reduction in ranking by many LW readers. In this story, look carefully at Hubby’s career! He is a Private Eye, for pity’s sake. Yeah, the cobbler’s children may not have shoes but that was a long time ago.

* Assuming the linkage of the tie with John Doe has been WELL-established for We-The-Readers … not just mentioned three pages ago.

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Still shoulda nail gunned loverboys sack to something immoveable like a post

DarknsDarknsover 2 years ago

Well, it was a vast improvement on the original. That, I can definitely say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really a pretty dumb execution. Write your own stories. You make yourself seem like an ass by rewriting someone else’ story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well that was 15mins I won’t get back.waste of time and really childish.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLT56linebacker@LT56linebacker
I am a mature (read old) gentleman. I have been married for 49 1/2 years, and have 5 children, and 10 grandchildren. I live and die with the New York Giants. I am a big Yankees fan. I am also a Vietnam veteran. It's now 50 years. (She decided to renew my option.) I apologize...