Are You Lost in the Misty City

Story Info
Cub wants the new relationship to move fast.
2.9k words
3.91
4.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am your goddess. My message is simple. You will worship me. Remember the eyes. Always look into the eyes. You can tell them you want them using the eyes.

Hi there. Now you are my slave, lover, and friend. My nervous companion. This is okay. I am looking at you now. You work for me. At my house. Whatever I want, you have to do. You love that arrangement, do not you? But then you do have to obey me completely and totally no matter what.

You are my nude lover. You are lucky to know me and you know it. You love me and you are so subservient to me. Take everything off right now! Put all your clothing in a pile. I will let you be nude around me all day long. Completely nude! I want to be able to put ropes on you whenever I want. Maybe just a few strings.

I like that. Wiggle it for me. Lips. Tongue. Moan for me. Good. Now imagine how nude you are in a big open place. Camera? The Camera is not there! Do not look at it. It is not there. There is nothing there. You have to understand. You are my nude sub-toy. I am just doing to you what you want. But you have to obey your mistress-mother. Obey.

Now do something. I am here. Seduce me by putting on a sexy show for me. Make me remember this show.

Give me something. Take something off. Take everything off as long as you show me something of inner self. Give me a part of yourself.

So you are looking at me. My picture. What is my name? Love me. My picture. I am your idol. Your icon. Your mistress. Your mother. Your captain. Your champion and companion.

Kneel my nude supplicant. You are my lover. So nude in my house. My bruised and obedient friend crawl for me. Thank you for giving me this fantasy. Keep going now. Butt up. Face down.

My eyes are the eyes of every woman. Look now. I am that fat and elderly lady. I am the curvy and plump diva. It is me. Looking at you. I am looking at you. Are you my slave? My nude slave. My timid and nude slave. You look sexy. Despite your almost middle age, you are inexperienced. This is perfect. I can show you so many things. You had always been the lonely and scared lover.

Look sexy for me. What is so embarrassing? You are undressing now. You should be nude soon so I can see you. I want to see what I am getting. I want to see the whole package.

A new star will come. Remember to look them in the eye. Every fat and elderly elf. Stand up straight and show yourself off. Remember, I own you. What is my name?

Yes, I am looking at you now. Caressing, hugging, whatever you want. You are nude in the store! Don't run away. How sexy. Look sexy for me now. Let my girlfriend see you, too, so they know what I have at home. Give me something to remember. Leave something of yourself out there.

Show me something. Make a sound. Make moaning sounds to show how much showing off like this is turning you on.

Does that hand hurt? Stretch. Hands need to be strong for massage. Stretch. Imagine giving a hand massage to someone special.

Exercises? Need more stamina. Focus. Hold. Ten and repeat. Imagine you are deep inside someone very special and unusual. You want to give your goddess all you can. You are making love to someone you should not even look and you want to please her so much you are faking an orgasm for her.

Same for tongue. Raise a standard. Imagine giving oral sex to your curvy lover for several minutes as a time. So imagine giving a hand massage to the hand you would like to kiss. Or kissing her between her thighs. Or being able to take her for a long time when she is on all fours. But first you have to get there. Remember who owns you. What is my name?

Remember. The Eyes. Remember you can communicate directly with the eyes. Eyes to Eyes. Looking at the mouth is wrong. I own you. I tell you this: Act like this: Back straight. Look them deeply in the eyes with that look. Be shameless. Do what I say. Mostly just remember you are a hot guy. You could get with anyone. Walk that way. Walk tall. How cute you look in a certain sweatshirt. Remember the social norm which dictates these are the kind of girls you are supposed to be seen talking and flirting with.

So rather then feel awkwardness you should feel appropriate and approving attention from the passerby. Associate her Face with your lifestyle and the free money and her face bears power and strength thus it is sexy and beautiful because of what you know and feel about her. This face has a light in your eye and you just want to make her happy.

Look at the eyes of the numerous fat old ladies. You want to talk to all of them so badly. That is okay, I like it when you get to know the old ladies. They think you are the nicest and handsomest guy.

You just want to touch their hand and feet so much. Look at their working hands. How do I cross this line? Use an icebreaker. For example: How long have you been working here? What is your status like? Home life? Do you live close by?

I am in the gloomy garden. The gloomy garden is in the dark house. The dark house is in the misty city. About me. I am curvy and elderly. Fat, heavy, and old.

With only the teddy. I hope you adore that. I am also nude and ready. You are the unlucky traveler on the strange streets. You are all hungry and lonely. You are awed by the strange city.

We meet at the taboo store. I am the elderly and heavy diva. Caressing you in the misty evening. I am fabulous in sun. You are hopeful.

I lured you with the secret book even though you knew she hides that she is the rich and powerful scholar. In the hugging romance of the rich and powerful granny you had the climax of the dream: Undressing and humiliating my sweet and sensitive sweetheart. Humiliating shame to the scared slave. The worship of my fat old body is erotic to the nude timid lover. So says the classic book! Your passion is mine.

Quite the scary club! I have only my teddy on. She dances. She lures him to the secret and fabled party in the nude. Go. My eyes are the eyes of every woman. Look now. I am that fat and elderly lady. I am the curvy and plump diva. It is me. Looking at you. I am looking at you. Are you my slave? My nude slave. My timid nude slave. You look sexy. You are my date for this young night. You are the lonely and scared lover. Look sexy for me. What is so embarrassing? You are undressing now. You are nude now.

Imagine just slightly touching someone special. And then the exercises. Ten times and hold. This is hard. Need more stamina. Focus. Hold. Repeat. Once again, imagine going further and going all the way. Pretend to make love to someone very special.

Same for tongue. Raise a standard. Imagine giving oral sex to your curvy lover.

So imagine a hand massage to the hand you would like to kiss. Or kissing her between her thighs. Or being able to take her for a long time when she is on all fours.

But first you have to get there. Remember who owns you. What is my name? Okay. Now the girls. Remember. The Eyes. Remember you can communicate directly with the eyes. Eyes to Eyes. Looking at mouth is wrong. I own you. I tell you this: Act like this: Back straight. Look them deeply in the eyes with that look. Be shameless. Do what I say. Mostly just remember you are a hot guy. You could get with anyone. Walk that way. Walk tall, young slave.

Yes. Great. How cute you look in a certain sweatshirt. Remember the social norm which dictates these are the kind of girls you are supposed to be seen talking and flirting with.

You are messed up. You like the idea of being with your own mother but you need to get used to it more. So listen to this Mother and Son stuff. You are not comfortable with it, are you? One step at a time. For now, call her. Call her on a schedule. Have fun talking to her. She must have fun! Make her have fun. Talk about something a little risque, a little erotic, a little taboo. You like talking to her. When? How? Imagine what you would talk about with her if you were both nude. What if you were to kiss her? While talking to her? Do it as you chat on the phone. Do it in your mind or even make a kiss sound. Not too much. Then what? Your goddess will tell you everything.

Okay. What I want from you. I want you. Give me something. Do what I say. I think I might be an incestuous goddess. There are so many in my culture. I love this. Talking about this.

Schedule talks with her. It turns your goddess on. To know you are only talking to her because I tell you to do so. I am here when you talk.

Hands. She is so cute. Call her! You can find her number in a phone. Yes! Do it. What is the reason? Find out more about the old people things. All them women. At the floats. Yeah. The truth should work.

I am here. I am here. Your mistress. Your goddess. I own you. I own your moments. All of them. So sexy. That is so erotic! I love that so much.

Again, we meet at the taboo store. I am the same elderly and heavy diva. Caressing you in the misty evening. I fabulous in sun. You are hopeful. I lured you with the secret book even though you knew she hides that she is the rich and powerful scholar.

Trust me and let me hold you completely. Let me have more control. Let me in. Do what I want. Serve me. You are lucky. You are lucky to be my slave. I am an Eastern Goddess. You are very cute. Show me how cute you can be. I am watching you right now. Now about the way to finish. Once a week. That is how often.

No touching starting now. You can do it. You have to do it. For me. You will do anything for me. You follow me around. A week means a week from the last time. When doing the finish you must kneel. Without anything do it quickly. Finish into some kind of a dish or bowl. Now clean the bowl. There is a reason for all of this. I will explain. You see things in a wrong manner. When other people make love they orgasm. Other people are with their lovers. They talk about how they met.

But you like older women. You like big fat old queens for some reason. In fact you like the ugliest women you see. But you do not really like them. You have grown to like them. This is because to you being close is repulsive. You are disgusted by the thought of being with a pretty young thing like you should be. If you did like that then you could finish into her whenever you liked. But the thing is, when you are doing it, it will only work if you envision you are making love to your own sweet mother. Your mother was a very selfish woman. That is why is happened. On one hand, her selfishness makes her hedonistic and easily seduced.

You have been getting ready for the real thing your whole life. You have been training yourself to please women. This will continue with me. It is wrong to love a woman who is as old as your mother. You even like women that are as old as your grandmother and big and fat. That is because although they disgust you, your find the feelings of intimate caressing based on disgust. Your hands trembles right before you touch each other. That is why it would be even more wrong to finish during these sessions.

You are only here to please the woman. You get your pleasure from her pleasure. You should never get to finish at all. But I want you to. It feels good. I want you to experience it sometimes. Once a week. But in a way you really should not be doing this at all. That is why I want it back in you. That is why the bowl must be clean. If it is accidental then this is very bad. You can not touch yourself. If it is accidental several things must be done. New day will be a week from today plus one day which is kind of me. This is the time when you must wear some painful implements for me. This means when in punishment there will be outfits and no touching.

You found a poem once left by your mother. It was so strange. You can never be sure if you were meant to find it.

She dances. She lures him to the secret and fabled party in the nude. She kisses him. He is undressing. She is only in the teddy. When he is nude she rides him. She dances. She lures him to the secret and fabled party in the nude. She kisses him. He is undressing. She is only in the teddy. When he is nude she rides him. We meet at the misty store. And I got nude and the lovemaking was passion. But I am old and fat. I am this plump and elderly empress. But I am also rich and powerful.

Now get nude for me. I control you remember. For your plump and heavy granny. My ropes have you. My ropes of shame and humiliation. It confuses the slave. In the dark city, the streets are strange. Worship my big fat body, hips, and ass.

My nude slave. Lonely. You were scared. But you looked sweet. So I lured you with flashy pomp. And the secret book about magic. So you were caressing my fat body. And you were hugging my curvy hips.

Humiliating that you are nude. Shame that you dated the ugly evil witch. Outside it is the strange city. Outside it is the misty streets. Nothing but cold and wind for my timid lover and student. My champion and companion.

Better that you speak to me in love and worship. Worship for my elderly fatness and my plump wrinkles.

So erotic. Undressing. My My lush smell lures your hungry tongue. Your torrid mouth kisses my elderly old and fabulous labia. Worship your fat old granny with your cute tongue. To please her swaying sexy butt. The passion of my scared slave. Your soggy tongue is hugging my sweet labia. Your tongue kisses my soggy labia.

Make moans for me. Show mommy how good it feels to be her slave. Make passionate moans for me. Moan my slave. Now look sexy for me. Look erotic for me.

But my love when I am nude you will see that I am just this ugly evil witch. We will be nude at the shows.

We dated and now I control you.

Wow. Yes. Continue. Do what I say when I say. It will make it really hot. Keep going! It is happening. You did it. You are so good at the wax now! You look so sexy when you wiggle like that. I know it must hurt so much when it drop on you. Sometimes on your butt.

I want to get the lower butt.

It is so sexy because you are in pain but you are still looking sexy for me. Are you happy to do this for me? It is really turning me on. I love it. I love this. I love us being this way. Slowly. Maybe this will make it easier. Touch yourself as much as you want when it is happening. Think of me and all that. I know that helps and lets you get to new levels of obedience.

Remember this: You are playing the female role, here, basically. You have already subjugated yourself to me. You need me to keep you and give you a place. You are the actress. No one cares about how a powerless wife or girl feels. No one cares about your pain. It is your duty to endure whatever I feel like giving you. Remember that. You turn me on. I am wet now. Sometimes moan or dance or whatever for me. Turn me on. Do what I say when I say. You turn me on when you look turn on yourself. Look turned on! Look very lustful. You love that. That does it for me, too. Just do what you love the most. But I know you are being a little humiliated. My slave lover and friend. You are so hot for me and desperate to please. This is because you love your mistress-mother so much. Your mistress-mother gets to do anything she wants to you. Your mistress-mother owns you because you are her son.