Are You My Husband? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott said, "That's great. I wonder if that's why she's been a little on edge this week because she's beginning to think about moving out if this works. I'm assuming she doesn't want to just hook up with someone to get pregnant. Have you guys started reviewing sperm bank donors for a potential father?"

Janie started drawing circles on his chest with her finger. She was so nervous that she couldn't look at him. She said, "That's just it. She already knows who she wants to be the father."

"Oh. Do I know him?" He was a little slow on the uptake.

Janie felt that she needed to switch the line of conversation. She asked, "Do you remember how physically and emotionally ill she was when we took her in?"

"I remember what you told me and what I saw. Is there more?"

"Now, I'm sure she would be mortified for you to have seen her when I pulled her from that apartment. She was covered in bites and bruises and hickeys, some of which you saw. Her nipples were pierced. She told me those were a 'gift' from Robert, that bastard. He got her drunk one night and took her to have them done. Anyway...

"Given what you know about her now, imagine how upset that learning she had Mom's disease must have made her allow all those things to happen to her. She didn't care if she lived or died."

He said, "I think I get it. It caused her to do things that are totally out of character, even though her symptoms are not as severe."

Janie stated, "We took some abuse at school while we were growing up because of mom's condition. Kids can be pretty mean. They used words like 'crazy,' 'psycho,' 'insane,' or the worst, 'retarded,' and of course, none of them were remotely true.

"It really bothered Kathleen. I saw her nearly come to blows several times while I was in high school and she was in junior high. While I didn't like the name-calling, I was more of a sticks-and-stones kind of person. Also, another reason it didn't bother me as much was that I was just so happy to have her as my mom since my biological mom had died.

"After getting Kathleen back from Nashville, I now know that it bothered her far more than I was aware."

Scott said, "So she must be really encouraged about getting pregnant."

"She is. More than you can possibly imagine, and I'm excited for her too. I think it's going to be good for everyone."

"Great. When is it going to happen?"

Janie replied, "According to the calendar, she's supposed to start ovulating next weekend. We'll get the test kits to try and nail it. "

"Oh. Can a clinic or gynecologist see her that quickly? I profess that I don't know the details of how that's going to work."

"She and I are hoping that it works the way it worked for me and you."

He stumbled, "Wh...wait...What?"

"This is what I wanted to talk to you about. She and I talked at the doctor's office and a couple of times since then. She wants you to be the father."

He started to say something, but she put her lips to his until he stopped trying to speak.

"I need you to let me finish. Please. I want you to be the father, also. It was my idea. It is the best possible solution. You would always be around. Even if she were to meet and marry someone else, if there were a problem, she would have your medical history, and she would have you. She loves Eva and Noah and knows you make great babies. You're kind and caring. She couldn't ask for a better father, and I agree one hundred percent."

"Janie, that's a big step. That's a lot of responsibility that's going to get placed on us. If I have a child, I want to be involved in its life. I want it to be raised well, go to good schools, and become a responsible adult. You know. All those things we want for Eva and Noah."

She declared, "That's exactly how I feel. I want all those things, too. I completely get that this is a lot of responsibility for all of us."

"Not to be indelicate, because I love your sister and think very highly of her, but I have to ask. Is she stable enough to have a child? I'm not talking about her visions. I'm not worried about those. I mean, look at what happened two years ago when she disappeared to Nashville. How do we know that nothing like that will ever happen again?"

Janie replied, "I truly believe the best way to ensure that never happens again is for her to be tied to us as tightly as possible. This would definitely do that."

"Janie, I'm not saying 'no.' But I've got to tell you, I'm not convinced yet."

She eased up and kissed him again with a long soft kiss while stroking his cheek and running her fingers through his hair. She said, "Baby, do you remember the night we got engaged, and Daddy talked to us about looking after Mom and Kathleen. He didn't know she would have Mom's condition, but he was making sure that you were up for the job of looking after his family. He didn't use the term 'whatever it takes', but I believe it was implied. I think you know that, too."

"I don't know, Janie. This one is a little out there. Mortgaging our house or business to pay for your mom's nursing home is something I thought we may have to do had she lived long enough. I was willing to do that. Meeting and weeding through Kathleen's potential suitors was on that list, and if necessary, our helping her out financially, also. Even something like giving her a kidney. I'm just trying to wrap my head around this. You and she want me to be her baby's father? Holy cow!"

"I'm still not sure that you are getting the full picture. I don't just want you to be the sperm donor at the doctor's office. I want you to be the one to fertilize the egg, the old-fashioned way. The way God intended."

Skeptically he said, "Wait a minute. Are you asking me to have sex with your sister?"

"No. I'm asking you to love and to make love with my sister. I'm asking you to do it repeatedly until she gets pregnant, as often as it takes."

"And you don't have any problems with that? Because I can foresee a huge can of worms that gets opened up by this, which makes me very worried for us and our marriage."

She responded, "Look at me, Sweetie." He did. "I'm as sure about this and it turning out great as I was and am about being married to you. I want this as much as she does, and believe me, she wants this too, but is too afraid to ask."

He asked, "You do realize that it may take having sex many, many times over the course of several months to make this happen? That would be normal. If it doesn't happen in a few months, then we would need to get doctors involved. I just worry about having sex with your sister. Hell, I promised you over seven years ago that I would never have sex with anyone but you. Doesn't this create a problem with our vows?"

"I know. I made the same promise, which I've kept and intend to keep. You made that promise to me. I'm giving you permiss...no, wait...I'm begging you, to do this for her. She needs this as much for her sanity and emotional health as for anything.

She continued, "Remember what we said all those years ago? 'You and me, together, side-by-side, protecting our family to the death.' Well, here we are. You and me, side-by-side, protecting my sister, part of our family, from death."

Scott thought that was just a touch melodramatic, but he could see she was deadly serious.

Playfully he asked, "This isn't some excuse for you to say in the future that since you let me have sex with her that I have to let you have a hall pass when you want one."

"Scott Parker! You've been listening to too many guys talking bullshit, and I still don't think you are hearing me correctly. If you need to hear me say it, I will. This is not a hall pass for you. This is me asking you to help me take care of our family. I know this isn't the way we drew up our marriage. I know this goes against what we promised, and I don't want you to think that I haven't thought long and hard about this.

"I spent a lot of time while I was in New Jersey trying to think through what this does for her versus how it could impact us. In the end, I truly believe this is the best solution for her. Our marriage and our lives can still be wonderful, even if it is a little different from what we had planned.

"You know that she's a good person and will make a great mother. Just think how wonderful it will be to have another little one with us."

He actually liked the idea of that. He wasn't entirely convinced about the execution.

He asked, "What if she gives birth and nothing changes? What if her visions don't get reduced?"

"Then we'll have another beautiful Parker in our house and another grateful woman living with you. It's going to be wonderful, though. I promise."

"Can you promise me that after this, it will still be me and you, side-by-side, forever? I have to tell you, Janie, if this somehow comes between us, or if someday you get jealous because of this and were to stop loving me, or worse yet, leave me for someone else, it would kill me. Just go ahead and put a gun to my head, because you will surely have killed me. Am I being clear?"

She was getting excited now because it looked like he was going to agree. "Crystal clear. I'm vowing to you right here and now, just like we did in the church that day, it will be me and you, side-by-side, doing whatever it takes for our family for the rest of our lives. I promise you that my wonderful husband. I would be even more lost without you."

It was his turn to kiss his wife. "I love you, Janie. We'll try. This is honestly the hardest decision that I, well, I mean, we've had to make since we married. I still feel like we're opening Pandora's Box, but I'm putting my faith in you, again."

"You won't regret this, Sweetie. We are all going to be even happier because of this."

He chuckled, "I'm so worried about this, who's to say that I'll even be able to get it up for her."

It was her turn to laugh when she said, "You did the other night."

"What? What do you mean?"

"Please don't get mad about this. She told me that on Tuesday, after your long day, she gave you two big glasses of Sangria and put half a Unisom in the second glass. You were so sleepy that she had a hard time getting you into the bedroom.

"An hour later, when she knew you were good and out of it, she dabbed on a little of my perfume and borrowed one of my nighties, and pretended to be me. She was ready, and she had you ready. But when it came time to do it, she couldn't go through with it. She wants a baby from you more than you can imagine, but she wouldn't do it without you knowing first. Yes, she started to because she's desperate, really desperate, but she didn't want to hurt us, which she knew that would have. That's how much she loves us."

"I thought it was just a dream, and that it was you in bed with me. It was the perfume that did it. Oh, um. I'm sorry about what little I did with her. It wasn't much, but I really thought it was you. God, that sounds like a cliché."

He started to say something about the nipple piercings being removed but decided not to. This morning was already weird enough for him.

She kissed him and said, "It's okay. As long as it's with her, you're not in trouble. So just to be clear, you're saying 'yes?"

"I cannot believe it, but I am. I am going to have a baby with your sister, and even if she isn't living here with us, the three of us are going to raise it together. She's the mom, and I'm the dad, but you and I are a team, so we are a package deal."

"You've got that right. I'm so happy, Baby, I could cry."

"Well, speaking of crying, I'm surprised we haven't heard from our children this morning."

"Kathleen has them with her. She's giving us this time to talk."

"Let's go give her the news."

Janie was out of the bed like a shot and threw a robe on over her nightgown. Scott was a little slower but followed his wife to see Kathleen.

No one was in the family area, so they went to Kathleen's room. She was sitting on her bed playing with Eva and Noah. Janie had a big grin on her face, and Kathleen looked up at Scott, her bottom lip was quivering like it did when Janie pulled her out of the redneck's apartment, except this time rather than shame, hope was showing in her eyes.

Scott sat next to her and said, "You and I are going to make a baby."

She asked, "Are you sure about this?"

He nodded, "When Janie and I agreed to get married, we said that it would always be us, side-by-side, protecting our family. Well, you are family. Besides, I think you are going to be a wonderful mother. I happen to know this because you are so much like your sister and your mom."

She gave Noah to Janie and wrapped her arms around Scott. "I love you for doing this Scott, and I'm not afraid to say that in front of Janie. She knows that I do, and I'm going to be the best mother I can be. Thank you for doing this."

"You make it sound like this is going to be some kind of hardship. Truthfully? For you, I hope you get pregnant as soon as possible. Selfishly, if this took a while, that would be okay. I get extra sex with one of the prettiest women I've ever seen. What's not to like?"

She punched him in the arm. "Guys can be such assholes." Then she grinned at him. "You know, I haven't been laid in a while, so I'll probably be rather enthusiastic."

He raised his eyebrows up and down like Groucho Marx. She laughed and said, "Don't let it go to your head."

Janie was laughing now. She thought they were going to be okay. She wondered if Dina could handle another one. Then she mused to herself, "...or two."

_________________

That night when they prepared to snuggle with him on the couch after getting the kids into bed. As they were sitting down, they pulled off their tops and bras but then snuggled in like normal.

He sputtered, "What are you two doing? I didn't think anything was happening until next weekend."

Janie replied, "It isn't, but since you were worried about being able to get it up for Kathleen, we thought we'd tease you a little during the week so that you would be good and ready."

"Tease me? Damn, woman. I'm ready to bend both of you over the couch and roger both of you right now."

Kathleen responded, "Promises, promises."

Scott decided to tease them back by gently caressing their breasts since they were resting on top of him so wonderfully. It didn't take long for their nipples to tighten, and then Scott moved to play with those also. Janine started off smiling at her sister, but before long she was enjoying the sensation too much and decided to let her hand slide down into her shorts to play with herself a little.

After a few minutes of observing, Scott asked, "What are you doing, Janie?"

"Watching you caress Kathleen has gotten me all worked up. I need a little relief."

He said, "You know my tongue still works. I can help you out."

"Oh, no you don't. What are the chances of you lasting until next weekend if you do that? Zero."

"Then I suggest you either stop or go to the bedroom because you have no idea what that's doing to me."

Janie pulled her hand out of her pants and put them in Scott's mouth for him to lick. Kathleen stood up and said, "Okay you two. After watching that, my vibrator is calling me. I'll see both of you in the morning."

Janie grabbed her hand and said, "Wait a second. Close your eyes."

"What?"

"Just close your eyes."

Kathleen closed her eyes and stood before them with her breasts on display. Janie pulled Scott up and made a motion for what she wanted him to do.

Janie then told Kathleen, "Don't open your eyes until Scott tells you to."

Kathleen put her hands on her hips like she was off-put by the whole thing, but truthfully, she was unbelievably excited. Her nipples were still hard from Scott's stroking her earlier, and what happened next made her go weak in the knees.

She felt a pair of lips on her right breast nibbling and licking and teasing. Then she felt the lips move to her left breast. She let out an "Mmmmm," from the sensations.

As she was putting a hand to the back of Scott's head to keep him there, she felt another pair of lips on her right breast. "Oh my God," she said. Then she was holding both of them to her breasts. Between the stimulation and the eroticism of the moment, she came while standing. Once she extracted herself from her lovers, she flopped onto the couch, flushed.

"We are definitely doing that again, but not before next weekend." Looking at Janie she said, "Sister, if you cannot control yourself, we're going to each have to retire to our own bedrooms. I think this upcoming week may be the longest week of my life."

Scott quipped, "Amen to that."

_____________

When Dina arrived the next morning, Janie told her that she was trying to get pregnant again and asked her if she could make her liver and onions dish for them along with her rice and beans. They were all delicious and contained a lot of vitamins and minerals that are good for reproduction. She also asked if she would mind making it once a week until she asked her to stop.

Dina smiled and said she would be happy to. She was always happy to cook for them.

Tuesday evening, they were snuggling again, shirts on, watching TV, when Kathleen zoned out for a couple of minutes and then started crying.

Janie asked her, "Are you okay?"

Kathleen said, "I just had another hallucination. It was like I jumped into what we were watching on TV. I was a part of the movie. It's almost like a dream but it's not. Afterwards, now, it terrifies me. I really don't want to lose my mind."

Scott maneuvered her so that she was in the center of the couch, and she snuggled more closely on top of him. Janie spooned in behind Kathleen and wrapped her arms around her sister.

Scott said, "We love you, and we're going to get you pregnant, which is going to help." Even as he said this, he wasn't certain that he believed it.

Janie said, "You'll see. You just need to believe."

Kathleen was very comforted by them. She hated that she needed them that way, but she loved them desperately for the love they were showing her. She believed that she needed the pregnancy to help stop her visions, but she was already thinking that even if the visions did stop, she wasn't going anywhere. Their home had become her home, and she hoped to stay there with the baby as long as they would let her.

Thursday night Dina cooked the special dinner, and they asked her to stay and eat with them. It wasn't something she did often, but she was happy to do it and very pleased that they had asked. There were rumblings in her own life that made her wonder how many more opportunities she would have to do this.

Kathleen had prepared another big pitcher of Sangria. She and Janie said to drink up because neither of them was planning to drink again until after the baby was born and weened. Dina thought it was sweet that Kathleen was supporting her sister that way, and she admired her for doing that.

They hadn't planned to tell Dina that it was actually Kathleen that was trying to get pregnant until after they were certain that she was.

They each had several glasses. Dina was looking a little wobbly at the end of the evening, so Scott took her keys, and they put her in the guest bedroom for the night. Janie gave her one of Scott's T-Shirts and a pair of his running shorts to sleep in because nothing Janie or Kathleen owned would fit her curves.

The next morning, they all woke to the smell of coffee, bacon, and pancakes. Dina was cooking up a storm...still wearing his clothes, sans bra.

When Scott walked into the kitchen, he gave her a big hug and kiss on the cheek, squeezing those massive mammaries between them, and told her that he could get used to her in their kitchen every morning. She pulled him back down and kissed him on the cheek, but she didn't return his smile, which concerned him. She seemed very happy to be with them during breakfast. She was talkative and relaxed and ate like she was feeling fine.