Are You My Husband? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He chuckled at that, "Oh, but what a way to go. So it sounds like, even though we've proven that we are quite capable of doing this by ourselves, you would like for Kathleen to join in."

"If you don't mind, and if she's willing. Yes. I love her so much, and I know she has been very happy the last couple of weeks. I'm not just talking about the sex, which I think was great for all of us. She enjoyed the closeness to us and to you and to me."

Scott smiled. Should he really try to take a hard line in maintaining what was left of their vows of forsaking all others, or with the lid on Pandora's Box already tossed to the four winds, should he do the best he could to have two happy women in his house? His family was already no longer a traditional family. That horse left the barn a couple of weeks ago when he agreed to have a baby with Kathleen.

Truthfully, he liked having Kathleen with them as well. Of course, the threesomes were great, but the closeness he felt towards her was more emotional than he had expected. He did believe the family dynamics would change if they continued. It would be less just him and Janie, plus Kathleen, and turn into more of the three of them together. He wondered if he could live with that. Certainly not what he was expecting on his wedding day. It was very doubtful it was what Franklin envisioned when he gave Scott permission to marry Janie.

He said, "I agree. The last nine days were great, and not just sexually. Have you thought about how continuing this for another month or two will likely change the dynamics of our marriage and our family? We need to spend some time discussing that, because should you and I ever go back to it only being the two of us, and her pregnancy cures her, she and her baby, my baby, will likely move out one day when she meets someone else."

"I have thought about that. I know she feels very close to us right now. She hasn't said it, but I believe she would like to continue that. She feels safe with us. She feels loved by us. She loves us. I want that to continue as long as possible."

"I think we need to set some ground rules for all of us at some point in time. The chances for miscommunication are greater when there are three people involved, so we need to be clear on some things upfront and make sure that when it comes to sex, things get discussed in advance, so nothing gets blown up afterwards."

Janie nodded her head in agreement, and asked, "So this is you saying 'yes,' again? We're going to try to have another baby and we're going to let Kathleen join in?"

"Yes, we are."

"Oh, Baby. She and I are going to love you forever. People are going to see you alongside two pregnant women and think you are such a stud."

She saw him wince at that.

"Scott, what's wrong?"

"I really don't want that. This has nothing to do with my studliness, or lack thereof. We are doing this out of love for your sister -- full stop. I'm not going to hide from being the baby's father, but I'm not planning to beat my chest over it either. That's another thing we need to talk through. How do we communicate this to everyone? I'm fine with 'yes, I'm the father, and the rest isn't anyone else's business."

Janie thought about that for a minute. "Okay. We'll keep it toned down. I agree that is probably smarter, but just between the two of us, I want to stand on the top of our roof with a megaphone and shout out to the world how wonderful my husband is. I won't do that, but that's how I feel."

"Thank you, Janie. I feel the same way about you. If I didn't, I don't think I could do this. Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course."

"I've got to tell you; I was stunned when you joined us that first night wearing that nurse costume and began dining on your sister. I never knew that you would do that. Then a couple of nights later, she returned the favor. Before that have you ever... I...uh...I mean... oh Hell, I'll just ask, before we married, were you bi?"

She chuckled, "You may not believe me but before that week? No. Never. Did I have opportunities in college? Sure. And I wondered about it, but I never did anything. But with Kathleen, I didn't want her to feel like she was taking anything away from me by your being with her, without me, so I joined in. I love her so much and want her to be comfortable with...well, with us and everything.

"I tried not to act nervous that first night, but I was terribly afraid that you would get upset or that she would push me away. I love her and would do almost anything for her. I was truly just trying to make her feel comfortable and that it was something we were all doing together. Were you not in the room, that would NEVER happen.

"We've not talked about it. Are you okay?" she asked.

"I think I am. What you said makes sense. I think it was probably a good idea. She does seem very comfortable with us."

It pleased Janie greatly to hear her husband say that. "She is comfortable with us, Scott. She loves us and loves being with us."

"I'm glad. I hope she knows that we love her, too."

She stretched forward and kissed him. She was so happy. "She knows, Sweetie. She knows."

Janie was practically floating in a cloud of good feelings when she went to sleep that night snuggled up next to Scott, smiling.

End of Part 1