All Comments on 'Are You Nervous?'

by Svn3125

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I FUCKING HATE STORIES WHERE THEY CALL EACH OTHER BY THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THEM. AS IF THEY CAN FORGET. Totally worthless read for that reason.

Not worth a star

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ways of loving

Well, little brother, if you love your big sister that much, why do you try to have her killed by recklessly driving her in a car while you're that intoxicated?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT

HEY! I enjoyed the story...screw the 'Haters'! I think MOST readers would agree that in an incestuous relationship calling each other by their relationship (baby brother, big sister, oh mommy! Daddy! etc) is part of the Taboo Turn On...if it bothers you to read it in one of the many stories quit reading it and move on!

As a writer, remember this: You cannot please everyone, so write to please yourself! Write what YOU would like to read and I think you will do OKAY...again...you are NOT going to please everyone but guess what? It's not their journey. If they don't like it they should move on to the next author, the next story. Constructive criticism is OKAY, it's the comments filled with venom you should just ignore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Poorly written and way too rushed

Akirababe87Akirababe87almost 4 years ago
People are stupid

This was a great story. The writing was a little unpolished, but the core of the story was good. The sex itself was a little rushed, but still pretty hot, and the buildup was great.

And if Dragonrider55 doesn't like them calling each other by their titles then he's probably in the wrong genre. That's a common trope to reinforce the taboo over here.

Plus, fuck yeah metal. I was the girl that wore metal chains and had colored hair gels to switch it up every day lol. First time I got fingered/gave a handjob we were listening to Chimaira.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous