Are You Nervous?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Svn3125
Svn3125
7 Followers

"Let's get that talented tongue on my pussy!"

I nod in approval, and move to her panties.

I slide them down her perfect ass and roll them down her amazing legs to reveal the prettiest sight known to man, she was shaved completely bare, I looked at her pussy lips, and they were just as pink as her nipples, lips, and hair highlights prior to them. I looked straight at her pussy, almost entranced by it, her pussy was leaking juices, she was we, because of me! So I moved up between her legs, and stopped, not knowing what to do, never having gotten this far with a girl, I say,

"Um, Ellie, I've never done this before."

"Oh yeah, um... well, you see this?"

She pointed to the hood at the top of her pussy lips.

"Yeah,"

"Well there is a nub under there, that's my clit, that is where all your main focus should stay, lick it, suck it, just like you did my nipples, you can lick my pussy hole, and stick your fingers in there too while you are licking my clit."

So I started by moving the hood, and see her clit, I lightly touch it with my finger eliciting a low moan from my sister,

"Oh, little brother, yes! Now lick it!"

I didn't need to be told twice I instantly started to run my tongue over it. Licking, poking, and prodding it with my tongue. Moving my tongue in circles, she tasted so sweet. I never wanted to stop! At this point she was moaning louder and louder, and then I stuck my forefinger into her hole, and started sawing it in and out. Then I added a second finger at which point my sister seized up, and started shaking and screaming. She was having an orgasm, and it was all due to my actions!

OH, oh-oh-my-gosh-that-was-a-ma-zing!" She said in between gasps of breath.

"Did I do well?" I asked sheepishly.

"Oh holy shit, little brother that was perfect, so perfect, I could never give up your tongue!"

I smiled proudly to myself.

"Get that wonderfully giant cock inside of me now!"

"Do you have a condom, sis?"

"Oh no you don't, I'm on the pill, you are most definitely cumming in my pussy!"

She spreads her legs further, and I look at her now puffed up, light red pussy, and guide my cock into the entrance and say,

"Are you sure about this Ellie?" I ask nervously.

"I have never been so sure about anything before in my life, baby brother!"

I push my cock into her pussy, and nearly faint. A sheath of warmth and tightness encases my cock. Sending sensations that I never know could exist to my cock. My head was spinning, and then I regained composure.

"My gosh sis, it feels so wonderful, you're so warm and tight!"

"OH, and your so big! Please baby brother, fuck your big sister, fuck her until she cums!"

So I started to move in and out of her. Slowly pumping, and then I pick up speed. My sister was groaning and whimpering, as I moved in and out. I leaned down, and took her breast into my mouth, and then I moved up and started kissing her with more passion than I thought possible. She was moaning in my mouth. For being my first time I thought I would only last a minute, and with any other girl that probably would have been true, but my determination for this to last forever carried me on fucking her for more than ten minutes, at which point I came shooting my load into her tight pussy, and then my sister screamed in ecstasy. Shaking with her arms and legs wrapped around my back, with her eyes closed lightly breathing into my ear she says,

"Little brother. I'll never let you go. I'll never stop loving you, never stop fucking you!"

"I feel the same way, sis."

"Oh, it looks like we made quite a mess of your bed, seems we'll have to spend the night in my room."

I was filled with so much bliss, I didn't see the black storm clouds forming overhead...

The morning came and with it my worst nightmare, my sister woke first, and she screamed,

"WHAT THE FUCK DID WE DO!?"

I woke in shock thinking my sister was being attacked.

"WHY ARE WE NAKED? DID WE HAVE SEX!? OH GOD!"

"Ellie..."

"Why won't you answer me?? What did we do last night, huh Derek, what did we do!?'

"We had s-sex, Ellie..."

"WHAT! OH MY GOD! I was so drunk, I don't remember anything, how could this happen Derek, how!?"

I started to cry,

"Oh god sis, I am so sorry I thought you would remember, oh my god, oh my god, I am so, so sorry!"

I ran into my room, and locked the door, then cried in my pillow. I then heard my sister run out of her room then down the stairs and then she left. I cried myself back to sleep. I woke, and it was in the late afternoon, the house was quiet, so I assumed my sister hadn't come back. I checked my phone to see a new message that read,

"The memories came back to me, and I panicked. Brother, I don't think we should be around each other anymore. What we did was very wrong, and it was my fault. I am the one who instigated it, but that doesn't matter. We should be away from one another. Maybe we can be together as long as there is other people around, but I don't trust me being alone with you. I am going to stay at my friend's house until I head back to my college campus. I am so sorry"

I broke down and started to cry again...

Months passed since the "incident" happened, and I was pretty much useless. I was a mess beyond recognition. The first month I alienated all of my friends and became a veritable loaner that wanted nothing more than to stay in his room all the time, but after a couple more months I got back on track. Got most of my friends back, and life returned mostly to normal. Until I heard my sister was coming back for her winter break. I didn't want anything to do with her. I was so angry with her for rejecting me like that. Yes, I know it was childish, but how else was I to react? I admitted my love, albeit, when she was intoxicated, but she even remembered it, and still crushed my heart.

When she came back home I ignored her, only greeting her when she arrived, and nothing else. She had changed her hair color to black with blond strands peaking out beneath, and she had snakebite piercings in her bottom lip now. It hurt so bad looking at her, because she was cuter than ever. I just wanted to hug her and kiss her, and tell her how sorry I was, but every time I think about what she did to me my heart grew cold, and I became distant to her.

I was sitting in my room sulking around, when I heard a knock.

"Derek, can I talk with you?"

"Why? I thought you no longer wanted to be alone in the same room as me?" My words were seething.

"I know... but I just want to talk to you, please!"

"Come in."

"Derek..." She paused "...I know what I said in that text, but I don't want you to stop being my brother, my friend."

"I will always be your brother, that's genetic, but as far as friends go, I don't think that I will ever recover from what you did. You hurt me so bad, and that pain just comes rushing back every time I see your face, or hear your voice."

"Derek... I'm so sorry! Please don't hate me, please!"

"I'm sorry Ellie, but I think it would be better if we didn't talk to each other anymore while you're here. It would be better if you just spent time with the rest of the family and leave me alone until you go back to campus."

"Oh god, I am so sorry Derek, it's all my fault please forgive me!"

I just turned around on my bed, and faced the wall ignoring her, I heard her sob as she left my room which caused immense guilt to build in the pit of my stomach. I soon after drifted off to sleep... I awoke to the feeling of someone getting into my bed, and then a set of arms hugging around me.

"Ellie is that you?"

"Yeah, it's me."

"What are you doing?" I questioned cautiously.

"I'm saying sorry to my baby brother."

I turned around to look at her, and my eyes met hers, and they were stained with tears. She was underneath the blankets, only visible from the neck up.

"Aren't you afraid mom or dad might catch you in here?"

"They went to a thanksgiving party, they'll be gone until late tomorrow."

"But you still have not answered my question, why are you here, why are you in my bed?"

"I want to make up for how much of a bitch I was to you, I just freaked out because we had sex, and you're my brother, my baby brother, and thought that I may have taken advantage of you, being a virgin , and how naive you were."

"I wanted it to happen, I've wanted it to happen for a long time, I didn't regret it, did you?"

"At first I thought I did, but after awhile I just felt guilty that I ruined you for the girl that could be your true love."

And then it hit me, she didn't remember what I had said to her.

"Don't you remember what I said that night?"

"No, what did you say?"

"I told you that you are the only girl for me that there is no one I could love as much as you."

She smiled wide with tears streaming down her face, "Really!?"

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry, I had no idea, if only I had remembered that I would have never... Oh, baby brother!!"

She grabbed my face and started kissing me with passion we'd never met before our tongues danced around in each others mouths. I felt her tears fall to my face while my own streamed out of my eyes down the sides of my face. She put her hand under my shirt feeling my stomach and my chest. When I went to touch her with equal voracity I found that she was already naked my cock shot up to its full potential within seconds.

"How do you like it? It saves us a whole lot of time doesn't it?"

My sister spoke. I didn't respond, I just started playing with her wondrous tits.

"Mmm... that's nice baby brother, feels good, mmm'ahh!"

I was now sucking on her beautiful nipples flicking them with my tongue, and lightly biting them. She was moaning loudly, so loudly in fact, that if it weren't for our parents not being home, they would have thought someone was being tortured. I kissed a trail down to her beautiful pussy, but when I was about to devour her snatch I felt her hand on my head pulling me back up.

"No, baby brother, I am the one who fucked up, you get all the pleasure tonight!"

"But bringing you pleasure brings me all the pleasure in the world!" I exclaimed.

"That is very sweet of you to say, but it doesn't change the fact that I should be punished for the hell I must have put you through. So just lay back and except my apologies."

She flipped us over, so it was back to her being on top, she started by tearing my shirt off, and then she started kissing my neck, then licking my chest, and then she started kissing a trail down to the waistband of my pants.

"Let's get these off of you, shall we?" I nodded at her rhetorical question.

I lifted my ass as she pulled the pants down my legs, and threw them on to the floor, then she went for my underwear.

"Mmm... I've been waiting so long to see this again!' She put extra emphasis on the 'so long."

She hooked her fingers on to either side of my underwear, and again, lifting my ass, she discarded them also, like the pants before them. There it stood, my cock, high, mighty, and proud.

"It's even better seeing it the second time, especially when I'm not three sheets to the wind like the first." She mused.

She then instantly engulfed my cock, about 2/3rds, into her wet, warm mouth, with her perfect pink luscious lips wrapped around my girth, I moaned nearly as loud as her, she smiled around my cock when she heard it. She bobbed up and down on my cock, slurping and sucking, then she started to work more into her mouth and down her throat, she was deep throating me! It felt so good I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Sis...uhh...I'm not...going...ah...to last much longer!"

She just picked up the pace continuing to deep-throat me, and then she pulled back up, and just sucked on what she was before she demonstrated her special little trick, then back more until only half was left in her mouth. At that point she started using her tongue and her hand on my now ready to blow cock. Shortly thereafter I came, hard, seven steady streams of cum filled her mouth, and she swallowed all of it, without a problem.

"Oh man, that tastes so good!" She exclaimed removing my dick from her mouth. She looked at my expression of pure surprise, and smile at her saying such a thing. She blushed and turned away.

"So, you like my cum that much, do you sis?" I said cheekily.

"Oh shut up! It's very sweet... I just like the way it tastes, okay you little shit?"

She didn't say this with malice, she had said it with a mischievous grin.

"Does eating my pussy... I mean do you really like eating my pussy that much?" She said shyly.

"Oh yes sister it's very delectable!"

"Well as long as it gives you pleasure, could you do that for me?"

"Why of course!" I yelled, maybe too enthusiastically.

She smiled a lust-filled smile, and laid down displaying her beautiful body to me. Again I started at her tits, kissing and caressing her beautiful swells, then I started going and went straight for her honey hole, licking and slurping on her clit, flicking and fluttering on it like my tongue was a humming bird. She was moaning and screaming so loud if it weren't for the fact that her thighs were acting as ear plugs, I would've had permanent hearing damage.

"OOOOoooAHHAHHOOOO... WOW, thaaaat's-sooo-good FUUUUUUUUCKK!!" She wailed as she came to her orgasm.

"Oh my gosh, little brother, you are so fucking good at that how did you get so much better than the last time? I mean you were terrific the last time, but wow!"

"I started reading erotic stories, and reading stuff about techniques online."

"And who was you doing all that for?" she inquired.

"Uhh... well, I was just more or less curious""

"Well, thank you." She smiled.

"Baby bwother..." she said it in a baby voice, go figure.

"Yes big sister?"

"You know what I want?"

"No, what?" I responded.

"I want yoo to fuck your big sisters naughty ass." She said biting her lip.

I nearly shot my load right then and there.

"Are you sure sis? I don't like to brag, but my cock isn't exactly what you would call "average"

"I told you baby brother, this is all for your pleasure, I come last, never mind the pun, this is for all the hell I put you through."

I got up and positioned myself behind her.

"This is your last chance to back out." I informed.

"I want to give myself to you, baby, if I can't give you my ass then I can't give all of me."

I got into my drawer, and got out a bottle of KY jelly and squirted it into my hand, and then I started to work my fingers into her ass. The first one, that was easy, then two, bit of a squeeze, and then three, about the width of my cock, I worked them in and out of her ass while she cooed and grunted in what I'm assuming was pleasure. I took all three of my fingers out of her ass causing her ass to gape a little.

"Mmm, fuck my ass, fuck my ass baby brother, please!" She encouraged.

I then placed my cock head at the entrance to her tight asshole, after spreading more lube on my dick. I slowly pushed in, and then the head of my cock popped in, she screamed in exquisite pain.

"Oh, wow slow! Slow, slow, just hold it there for a minute."

I continued to steadily push in until my whole "eight and some odd" inches were buried in her and hit base.

"Oh, ah, I am sooo fucking full, mmm, this feels good, ahh." She complimented.

"Oh shit sis, your ass is so warm and tight, I love this, I love you."

"Don't... eh... think this is gonna... uh... happen all the time, my ass... AH! Is stretched out to the max, this is gonna hurt in the morning!"

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked concerned

"Hell no, it feels really good right now, just fuck me harder, please baby brother, harder!" She cooed.

I started to thrust in and out of her ass speeding up as I met my rhythm, and her ass started to meet my dick with the exact same force I pushed in with, I was in ecstasy.

"M-m-m-ah-ah-ah-this-fe-els-so-o-o-o-go-o-o-o-d." She said as I slammed her raw.

"Ah, I'm gonna cum soon, where do you want it?"

"In my ass, fill my ass, please baby brother fill me up!"

And at that moment I released, and filled her up with what seemed like a gallon of cum. At that moment she exploded. Screaming in an orgasm that would end all orgasms. She fell forward on her face with her arms sprawled out I fell on top of her in a sweaty heap kissing the back of her neck. My cock popped out of her asshole with a loud "plop" as my flaccid cock nestled into the crack of her ass and we were drifting off to sleep, she giggled and whispered to me.

"Are you nervous?"

THE END


Svn3125
Svn3125
7 Followers
12