Are You Sure?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I planned on bringing a lady friend, but I knew you would be here and didn't want to get caught checking you out," we both laughed as Jerry walked over to us. I introduced Jerry and Tom.

"So, how do you two know each other," Jerry asked.

Tom wasn't sure what to say so I quickly jumped in, "I met Tom through Jenny. Tom is occasionally out at the bar when we go out." Tom seemed to be ok with that explanation. There was no reason to tell Jerry that I was also spending time with Tom on our Saturday evenings out and that Tom wanted to fuck me senseless. That's what he tells me and then tells me, "Your husband is a stupid ass."

Jerry was polite and had a short conversation with Tom, but I saw that he thought there was more between us. "Nice to meet you, Tom," Jerry said as he walked away and left us to continue our conversation.

"Do you think he suspected anything," Tom asked.

"Your dick is a dead giveaway. Can you do something with it?" I glanced down with a little raised eyebrow.

"Would you like to help me," Tom asked, and we both laughed.

"I'm sorry Tom, you have girlfriends for that," Tom just shook his head.

"I should mingle," and I walked away.

Jerry looked upset as the afternoon went on and Tom would occasionally come over and chat with me. I also noticed that Jerry was drinking a little more than normal. The guys were checking me out, but Jerry only got mad at Tom checking me out. And he finally approached Tom.

I walked to Jerry's side as I heard him tell Tom to stay away from me.

"Jerry, is everything okay?" I asked.

"All good," Jerry said, "Come on Kelly, let's get a drink."

I was happy that this conflict didn't get out of hand. I don't think anyone noticed, except Jenny. And to Tom's credit, he just apologized to Jerry like a gentleman.

Jenny pulled me aside, "does Dan know?" she said.

"He must know or have a good idea that there is something between Tom and me, and Jerry is not happy about it."

"What the fuck," Jenny said, "this was all his idea."

"I don't know, I guess he was just thinking with his dick and not how he would feel about me being with someone else."

"What are you going to do," Jenny asked.

"I have no problem ending this open marriage game, getting pregnant, and moving on with our life," I responded with a smile.

"You're better than me, I'd be pissed. I would be pissed at Jerry over this whole open marriage garbage, but especially that it's okay for him to fuck around but not you."

Jerry and I stuck around to help clean up and I was happy that Tom left without saying goodnight.

Once Jerry and I got home, Jerry wanted to talk.

"Jerry, do you want to wait until tomorrow," I said hoping that Jerry would just sleep on it, and we wouldn't get into an argument. But Jerry needed to get it all out in the open.

"I don't want you seeing Tom."

"Why Jerry?" I asked.

"I don't like him."

"Jerry, you just met Tom, he's very nice."

"I think you're getting too close to him," Jerry said, "our open arrangement was one-night stands."

"Jerry, that's what you wanted. I'm not going to be someone's fuck doll. And besides, I'm not having sex with Tom."

"So, you are seeing Tom and you're not fucking him? Don't lie to me, Kelly."

"Jerry, we go out occasionally, we talk, maybe a dinner or a show. There is no sex. I just enjoy his company. He is a friend, that's all."

"Bullshit, you're falling for him," Jerry said,

"Jerry, we can end this open marriage game right now."

"No," Jerry said, "just stop seeing Tom!" Now I was getting upset.

"No Jerry, I want to end this stupid open marriage right now, or I will continue to see Tom."

Jerry grabbed a beer, sat in front of the TV, and put on ESPN. I went to bed.

Jerry was asleep on the couch as I was making coffee and breakfast for us. Jerry was cold toward me all day. "Jerry, are we done with the open marriage?" I asked that evening as we were getting ready for bed.

Jerry didn't answer my question, but we did make love that evening.

I texted Tom to let him know that we would not be seeing each other any longer. Tom was upset but understood.

Jerry and I seemed to be good for the next two weeks. But Saturday afternoon, Jerry took a shower after doing some yard work and came into the den where I was reading a book; he was wearing slacks and a sports coat.

"Where are you going, Jerry?" I asked.

"I have a date," he responded.

"Jerry, I thought we were ending our open marriage arrangement?"

"I thought about it, but you made it clear that you still wanted to see Tom and you broke our rules."

"How," I asked.

"You weren't discreet. We were at the same party together, and your sister probably knows about the two of you as well."

"Okay, even if true, so what? I said I didn't want an open marriage and told Tom we weren't going to get together any longer."

"You disrespected me, Kelly."

"Jerry, let's just end it and move on."

"I have a date," he said and walked out keys in hand.

I was beside myself. What just happened? Jerry wants to continue to see other people even after I said no., I just had this feeling that there was more going on than Jerry being mad at me for seeing Tom.

Things were cold in our house. We slept in the same bed, I tried to initiate sex with Jerry, but he would push me away. The next date night was the same. Jerry got ready to go out.

"Jerry, please don't leave," I begged. But Jerry left anyway.

This time I followed him, and he drove straight to Mary Long's house. He was in her house for over an hour and then they drove off to a French restaurant that Jerry and I have never been to. After dining, they returned to Mary's house. I drove home.

Jerry didn't come home until the next morning at which time I confronted Jerry and told him I followed him. Jerry moved his clothes into the spare bedroom and was home less and less. I cried and pleaded with him.

It was about three weeks later when a man approached me at work, "Kelly Lord," he asked.

"Yes, I'm Kelly."

"You've been served." I put my head on my desk and just started crying.

I tried to fight the divorce, but Jerry had already moved on from me and was living with Mary. I was mad, and I had my attorney fight for every last penny.

Jerry made more money than me, so I would receive alimony for 5 years, and 70% of our cash in the checking and savings account. Our investments were split 50 / 50. I gave up rights to Jerry's retirement, for 70% of the sale of the house.

No one saw Mary during the whole divorce proceeding, But I eventually found out why. Mary had been pregnant.

"Oh my god," Tara said.

"Look Tara, I'm not trying to tell you an open marriage is good or bad. But it didn't work out well for me. It took a while for me to get on with my life. I felt like I had failed.

I was lucky I had Jenny to get me through the divorce and loneliness.

Tom, that dear man, was also there for me. He even stopped seeing his various girlfriends and spent more time with me. One day, I asked Tom out on a date. We went to that nice French restaurant and for dessert, I gave Tom what he had been so patiently waiting for since the first evening we met."

"I bet you did and still do!" Tara said.

"I have never received a complaint and I do my best to spice things up so Tom will never leave me," I said with a smile.

"Tara, whatever you decide to do, just remember to always be open and honest with each other. Make sure Dan is enjoying himself too. Maybe ask Dan if he will try Swinging or Swapping, hell, have a threesome with him. Find a girl and have fun with him," Kelly looked at me with a smile.

"Tom would never go for it," I said, and we laughed.

"You know I'm going to keep trying," Tara said.

"I know you won't and maybe one day, with Tom's permission, I will let you wear me down."

The End

I may check in down the road to see how things turn out for Tara and Dan or Tara and Kelly.

.

12