All Comments on 'Ariadne's Dreams Ch. 03'

by LordOfHell

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
where the fuck this going

prolonging the b/s.

venus_canvenus_canabout 13 years ago
Interesting Twist

Nice interesting twist, love your descriptions of sex scenes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Hope that damn machine doesn't wear her pussy out before her son comes back home and fucks her into next week!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yuck. That woman is not made of life partner stuff. As soon as she snaps, fidelity goes out the window. Literotica is the pits. Every single random story just points to crap. 2 decent ones out of 36. And the ones with consanginuity treat their relatives like 1 buck whores and strippers.

Sheep_DogSheep_Dogover 1 year ago

She'd had her little exhibitionist streak in the garden, but that was.......FIRST MENTION OF A 'GARDEN'. DID YOU WRITE A SCENE, THEN CUT IT? Ariadne lifter her leg over.......??? She road the machine like beast, .......PERHAPS 'RODE' AND 'A'? She didn't have try hard ......... her tongue further and side to try and ....Emily said, scumming through her pockets....I DON'T THINK THAT WORD MEANS WHAT YOU THINK IT MEANS.......

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

She IS a slut, would Barry really want her?

Somehow as a life partner, the answer would be NO!!!!

Who’d want an uncontrollable tramp, who suffers from schizophrenia ?

There’d be few takers.

Scores 3/5

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a3 months ago

Honestly, I was disappointed with the lack of maturity of mother and son. Obviously, mother and son has never really talked to each other ever. While each one blames themselves for what happened, no one wants to devote the mental entergy to analyse the situation. I find it hard to believe that no one recognizes that love has no boundaries. Onky hiumans do. For 11-12 years it has only been the two of them. Apparently they never realized they depended on each other of everything, although in different ways. Unfortunately, fiction reflects real life but only in the most sad, disappointing ways.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous