Ariana Gray the Student & her Prof

Story Info
Student Ariana Gray gets extra credit from Prof D.
3k words
4.38
6.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had been teaching for almost twenty years. It helped that he started right out of college himself so while he wasn't the young man he was hanging out with his students in the beginning, Professor D was by no means old. He still worked out in the school gym, still found the male students giving him fist bumps and sometimes he even caught the occasional female student eyeing him during class.

Female students could be trouble for male professors if the instructors thought with their genitals instead of being teachers. A student was a student to Professor D and while he was not blind, he never considered any type of romantic relationship with someone he was teaching.

It was wrong ethically, wrong by college rules and just personally, that was not who Professor D was.

But that was until Ariana walked into his class.

Saying she was an attractive student was understatement of the year. It was like saying a blistering 100-degree day in hot humid Florida is "warm." Professor D had attractive female students before. Some were cute. Some were sweet. But none were like Ariana. He had taught girls but Ms. Gray was somewhere between woman, goddess and succubus.

As Professor D headed to the teachers' lounge for his break, he replayed the image of Ariana Gray in his mind.

Her skin was caramel colored. There was no doubt that to lick her anywhere would taste sweet. She had shoulder length dark brown hair that flowed like a damn fantasy with every turn of her head. Ariana had a perfect near oval face with large eyes that D worried caught him staring at her. Her lips were full and whispered on their own that she could put them to use wrapping gently around the head of his cock. As if the allure and beauty of her face was not enough, there was Ariana's body.

She was tall and a heart-stopping blend of lean and curved. Professor D had overheard her talking with friends once about how she played hockey and other sports so it was very clear why she was so toned and strong. She had long legs that held up (what Professor D shamefully called to himself) "a big juicy ass." Sometimes her skirts were too short and when she would bend over to pick up her book bag, the instructor could see the peek of her panties or her thong. The view always almost seemed to be just for him as if she knew exactly where to point that "big juicy ass" and not as a show for the males and some females in class.

Professor D shook his head free of the Ariana Gray cobwebs as he took the stairs to the lounge. It had been a long day and a cup of coffee sounded like a fantasy come true -- especially if they had milk in the refrigerator. Milk -- just thinking the word made him think of Ms. Gray's other otherworldly assets -- her breasts.

He did not know if they were enhanced or real -- they were perfect in the way they jiggled with her laugh at his jokes and how they bounced when she took steps towards him. The instructor just knew that they were (as another instructor had put it) "fucking big as hell." Professor D himself did not engage in discussing his female students in such a way but Ariana brought out something in him that had hidden without his knowledge. Looking at her large, rounded breasts made him sometimes lose his place during lecture. She wore revealing tops and the young woman seemed to have no working knowledge of buttons or zippers. The bulge of her (once again, a Professor D secret thought) "big ass titties" were a show stopper. How she played sports was both a mystery and something the instructor wished he had seen.

He wondered if she exposed that big ass and those big ass titties just for him.

So many of the Professor D's fellow instructors would gather in the lounge and talk about Ms. Ariana Gray. They always told him how lucky he was. Even the most reserved of his male colleagues would ramble about their fantasies. And there would be no discussion about taking her to dinner or seeing a movie with the comely young student. No, these conversations were like knuckle-dragging cavemen dripping musk in heat and howling to taste flesh. They wondered aloud about how she fucked. They debated what position would be best -- bending the "hot big juicy ass student" over their desk and "shoving their dicks into her pussy" while they lectured or whether it would be better to stare into her big eyes while mounting her missionary and watching her "big ass titties" shake loose from one of her ridiculously low cut tops.

Collectively, they insulted the boy they all knew she was dating. And while he, like Ariana was of legal age, no one could see him as more than a boy, not a man. And there was something to his demeanor and how the sexpot student treated her boyfriend that said she did not see him as a man either.

The other instructors told Professor D, every time, how lucky he was. They all saw how Ariana would smile in the hallways and make extra effort to say how to her "Mr. D." They all swore that the woman added extra bounce and jiggle when she saw her favorite professor. She wasn't just sexy but she was highly intelligent, getting 100's on all her exams and she was very personable, approachable and genuinely nice.

And she was terribly sexy and that fact ran in the instructor's mind all day and especially at night.

Professor D always shook off his horny colleagues' discussions about his student. He was professional and above board at all times. But deep down inside, there was no one on campus that wanted Ariana Gray as much as he did.

There was no other way to put it -- Professor D wanted to fuck Ariana Gray hard. And while the raw phrases seemed primal and unsophisticated in his mind, this was what she did to him. He lost himself when he looked at her cinnamon skin or her large doe eyes. His heard pounded when he stared at those thick strong legs that led up to her female warmth and wetness. His mind clouded when he followed the path from her full lips down her strong body to her melon tits.

Once again, the man shook his head clear. The door to the lounge clicked and opened as the instructor entered.

And he found Ariana Gray waiting for him alone in the lounge.

The professor stopped in his tracks and felt immediately in trouble.

She gasped and then immediately smiled. "Oh hey Mr. D!"

Her clothing was impossible for him to wrap his mind around. A green cheerleader skit flared around her legs and just barely covered her rear. Professor D thought "rear" but immediately thought about her "big juicy ass." She had those hoop earrings that always accentuated her long, wanting neck. Worst of all, she wore a white sweater that clearly was meant to be paired with a tank top. However, Ariana had decided the skin-tight sweater was best worn by itself. Her triple D sized breasts were spilling out from the window of cleavage. Professor D had once been with a woman who was almost as big as Ariana. His mind raced back to memories of sucking nipples and running his cock between mounds until spilling himself onto comely necks.

He blinked quickly, trying to focus and return to academics and not the cry of his dick.

The young woman smiled and shrunk a bit as she leaned against a table. "I know I'm not supposed to be in the teacher's lounge but I knew you would be taking a break---"

How they hell did she know this? Damn, he remembered, he posted his schedule per school policy and apparently Ms. Gray had followed it.

She looked vulnerable and needing. A question appeared on her face.

"But I needed someone to talk to." Professor D did everything he could to keep looking her in the eyes. But she didn't make it easy. She continued to flip her hair, revealing the massive dip in her tight white sweater.

"Um, so I know that this is kinda personal but I'm having a really hard time with my boyfriend. I mean we broke up and we just.... I feel like he is just such a boy and I'm so mature for my age." Professor D listened and tried hard not to eye fuck the comely young student. Her skin looked like caramel. Her lips were full and those breasts.

"I'm getting ready to be a sophomore in college and I feel like I need a man." What the hell was she talking about? Every training the school had put Professor D and other instructors through came back to him. He needed to get this girl out of this lounge immediately. It would not look good if someone came in.

But he did nothing to change the situation. Her eyes drew him in. Her voice stroked him off. He could feel the blood rushing to his cock.

"You're so good with your students! Everyone thinks you're so cool and you're just so easy to talk to and you know there's just no one else I wanted to talk to. So, I hope I'm no imposing."

He said her name. Even before he knew it, he was talking to her about her problems and how they should talk somewhere else. "Oh, so we're on a first name basis. Are you flirting with me?" She tugged slightly on the cut in her sweater. Her large full breasts, no, her big titties jiggled with her moves.

The instructor enthusiastically denied any type of flirting. Ariana grinned and continued on.

"So, when I say that he's a boy. Again, getting super personal. I feel like he doesn't know how to touch me. Like that way a man would touch me." Ms. Gray was now sitting up a bit on a table in the lounge. Her skirt showed too much and not enough for part of the professor.

"My boyfriend can make me feel good but he doesn't really now. He's like my age -- how much experience could he really have gotten? I'm sure not really much. I'm embarrassed to even say this. I feel like a man like you, professor, you know how to make a woman feel a certain way." Professor D watched Ariana's hands slide under her skirt and between her legs. His eyes did not blink. He could not believe what was happening.

Ariana stood and put her hands up. "This is TOTALLY against the rules and I know I'm one of your students but sometimes I can't help but notice how you look at me. The way you always touch my shoulder when I do good on a test!" Shit, Professor D thought, she was right. He did do that. He meant it innocently. Or, subconsciously did he?

She rubbed her knees together, the short green skirt kept showing the strong thick legs that the instructor knew led up to her pussy. "I mean I am a consenting adult and you're an adult we're both adults. And just I my time of need, I need a real man. Someone to show me what I've been missing out on."

Her hands slid between her legs and under her skirt for just a moment again.

"I won't tell anybody, Mr. D. I've always wondered what your cock looks like. That bulge that's always in your pants when you're wearing your slacks."

Ms. Gray was now on her knees. Both her hands reached down and played hidden under her skirt. I think I'd like you to watch me. Maybe give me some pointers. Maybe somethings that you may do to a woman's...pussy that I've never quite learned or been introduced to." Professor D caught a glimpse of her white underwear as she rose up and took a seat with her legs wide open.

She began to breathe heavy, almost wincing as if in pain. Then she giggled. And smiled. Ariana sat back in a chain, spread her legs and began to masturbate. Professor D could not believe this was real.

This juicy ass, big titted student, this sexual fantasy wrapped up in a tight, thick freshman body was in the teachers' lounge rubbing her clit through her panties in front of Professor D. This was every instructor's fantasy come true and every Human Resource nightmare.

She moaned and her eyes fluttered as she touched herself continuously. "It feels so good to have my finger inside myself...! You want me to taste it?" Ariana smiled again and slipped her fingers, wet and sticky, from insider her warm pussy lips and into her mouth. She rolled her tongue along her fingers.

"Hmmmm, tastes good..." She reached down her shirt and pulled the neckline down enough to pull out both of her melon-sized tits.

Ariana leaned back in the chair and spread her legs. The white knee-high socks accentuated her muscular calves and powerful thighs. Her short shoes begged to find themselves on both sides of the professor's head. Even as she looked Professor D in the eyes and gave him verbal control over her every movement, she still looked like a queen. She may have said he could watch and tell her what to do but Professor D knew she was running the room.

With both of those massive tits hanging out the window of her white sweater, she slid her fingers past the lips of her vagina. She moaned and the noise convinced the teacher that he had no choice but to pull his cock from his pants. The sound of his zipper aroused them both. The rustle of his dress shirt pushing aside as his boxers moved as well added to the growing peak that ended with the teacher's dick in his hands.

It was full, hard and engorged.

With one leg posted up on a nearby table, Ms. Gray continued to finger herself. With her panties off, the lounge filled with the intoxicating mix of her perfume (something from some high-end lingerie store) and the heated scent of her womanhood coming to a frothy fullness.

Professor D gave in to one of the countless fantasies he had about the young fuckable woman. He heard himself say the words and could not believe he was speaking his want aloud.

"You want me to put my pussy juice on my nipples?" She rubbed her left breast with fingers that shined and glistened with her wetness. "And lick it off?" The educator was sure he said yes or maybe he nodded his head; he was losing touch with reality.

Ms. Gray grinned. Her eyes narrowed with devilish acceptance. "I've never had a guy tell me to do that before." She did not frown or show disgust at his request. Quite the opposite, she enjoyed it. Her head went down as she pulled up her big tit and rolled her tongue across her plump nipple, glistening in the hot product of her pussy.

"You're such a fucking man....!"

His breathing increased. The more Ariana moaned and breathed heavily, the more he swore his heart was going to pound out of his chest. "Pound" That was all he wanted to do to the busty long-legged woman pleasuring herself in the lounge. In truth, he thought again, like his more honest colleagues -- he wanted to fuck her pussy with his hard dick. He wanted to fill the hot stickiness of her inner thighs as he thrust into her over and over. All while moving his mouth from her thick lips to her squeezed titties.

"Fuck...I sucked it off" Ariana stood up and wiggled out of her little white cotton panties. "I want you so bad," she said. Her big eyes almost innocent but her smile was wicked. "It's really hot you just standing there watching me. Touching your cock. Instructing me." She pulled up one leg again and began to masturbate with greater intensity. Her pussy was wet and juicy and Professor D swore he could taste it just standing there.

He was jacking himself off as well.

"You want me to use two fingers? I love it when you instruct me." She panted while she pounded her own vagina. "It feels so good professor!"

Both legs went up. Her white socks and little shoes made the moment so much hotter. "Ungghh.... Fuck I'm' going to cum!" The moment seemed to have lasted forever. Professor D had long forgotten or given up worrying about being caught in the lounge. The slushing sound of Ariana's fingers thrusting in and out of herself had replaced any caution Professor D had. The jerking of his cock had matched the blurred motion of her wet fingers.

She opened her eyes and her mouth begged for his cock to suck. "You want me to play with my clit?" Her big breasts jiggled as she fucked herself.

"I swear I'm a good girl. I always do so well on your tests!" Both her legs went up. "You want me to taste it?" She spat on her fingers and slid them back in. "Fuck yesss," she panted. "Fuck professor!"

Arian's mouth opened. She tasted herself again as he ordered her to do. "Oh fuck, I'm so ready for you!" She moaned and leaned back.

"I'M CUMMING---FUCK YEAH---I'M CUMMING ON MY FINGERS! FUCK MY PUSSY! OH, FUCK I'M SO CREAMY!! YEAH...FUCK YEAH, I'M CUMMING ALL OVER MY FINGERS...LIKE YOU INSTRUCTED ME TO FUCK MY PUSSY!! OH SHITTT!!!" She panted, grunted and moaned until the moment that tight juicy body seized up and trembled.

Ariana came.

Professor D felt himself tremble and shake just as he felt his cock pulsate deep from the shaft. His body seized up and he felt his hot cum squirt over his knuckles. His eyes shut and his jaw tightened.

Ms. Gray was smiling wickedly. She played with the clear, bubbly stickiness between her fingers. "You want me to taste it? Taste how good you make me feel without even touching me professor? Yes sir!"

She slowly closed her eyes and licked her juice covered hands.