All Comments on 'Arianna's Tale Pt. 04'

by Firefly_Writing

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only skimmed this chapter. Obviously there’s no honour amongst thieves her boss sold her out to be raped and abused to add insult to injury they destroyed everything she owned AND every memento connected to her recently deceased lover. Why weren’t the men who were with taken father same treatment? There is a market for “male ponies”. The genuine kink (aka the one with consent) is enjoyed by men and women.

There’s only one sensible approach, survival and revenge. Endure whatever they have planned then kill/ maim the bitch who did this and her ex boss, disappear to a different city/ country. It would be a better story than finding her “true place in life” or whatever. I’d pay to read that story, at least now I know it’s not worth reading the other pet/ pony story because the women aren’t there of their own free will. Just annoyed that I wasted so much time on something that claimed to be BDSM.

Tess (uk)

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

I'm hanging in there as I really want to know about Aria's transformation. The story is tagged as BDSM but so far isn't which is concerning. At this point she is not a sympathetic character, definitely runs with a rough crowd and I'm assuming being forced to submit to payoff her debt to Elanor. I don't know how but hopefully the story finds it's way and there's redemption in here some where.

.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I Love Clover's story, but I have to admit, this isn't really my thing so far. I'd love to read more about Aria's time as a Pony and her love for the facility, but I don't like the idea of forcing anyone into it. I totally agree with Harga, and I hope the story will get better

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

This isn't a connected story, that's a bummer but OK. I guess I'll have to re-read it and not jump to conclusion. It's still and excellent story that I'm enjoying very much.

.

Cheers

JazzHandsJazzHandsover 2 years ago

I look forward to reading more love the concept

Proxy128Proxy128about 2 years ago

I am really enjoying this story & would like to see it continue. I can understand why some feel it should be under NC/reluctance, it may transition to more BDSM if she comes to accept her situation. Destroying her ties to her old life/habits was harsh, but probably necessary. I wish she'd have kept one picture of her lost love, but that may have resulted in a set back to getting her life back together. I see a lot of potential in Arianna's tale. Please consider continuing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirefly_Writing@Firefly_Writing
Gosh. Who IS Firefly? She's a gal who loves to write stories showcasing more of the emotional sides of BDSM and D/s. Something that I find a lot of erotic stories seem to forget about.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES