The Examination

Story Info
Busty blonde gets a hot examination from an older doctor.
2.2k words
4.25
23k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lola1978
Lola1978
24 Followers

Fifteen minutes late. Flicking through the pages of an old magazine, I sighed and shifted uncomfortably in the hard plastic chair of the surgery waiting room. An elderly man was loudly telling off the receptionist and the baby opposite me started grizzling, his mother gathered him up and began pacing up and down gently bouncing him. I sighed and re-read the poster on the wall next to me, telling me to get vaccinated if I was going abroad. I thought about walking through the sliding doors and escaping out into the fresh air. I'm so glad now that I didn't.

Finally, a deep, soft voice came over the tannoy, saying my name and asking me to come to see him in room six. For some reason, a shiver rippled through me. I gathered my bag together, my keys jangling loudly as I nervously crossed the waiting room into the corridor. The doorway of Room Six displayed his name - Dr Elliott. I tapped nervously on the door and a deep, kind voice called to me to come in.

He was sitting at his computer and turned to smile at me. He was tall, stocky but fit with short, grey hair. I breathed in the smell of his aftershave and for some reason, my heart fluttered a little in my chest when I felt his twinkling dark eyes rest on me.

"Have a seat, please," he urged kindly.

I sat down and my bag thumped down next to me. I hadn't expected a good-looking doctor. He leaned forward in his chair and spoke gently.

"How can I help you?"

"I've come for contraceptive advice Doctor, I've also been getting soreness in my breasts."

He nodded and smiled reassuringly.

"Let me start by examining your breasts, would you like me to call a nurse in to chaperone?"

I hesitated and shook my head. Instinctively, I felt a need to be alone with him.

"Ok, if you could take off your top and bra and just sit on the edge of the bed. Take your time."

He moved over to the door and turned the lock, pulling firmly on the handle to check that it couldn't be opened.

Nervously, I unbuttoned my blouse and unclipped my bra. I heard him washing his hands at the small sink in the corner. He walked back to me and gently pushed my long blonde hair aside. His gaze lingered over my breasts, he couldn't seem to look away. His eyes looked glazed and his breathing became slightly heavier. When he spoke, his voice had grown a little husky.

"You have very large breasts for your age, you may need an up-to-date bra fitting. An ill-fitting bra can cause soreness to the breast. I will take a look though."

He pulled his chair over and sat in front of me. I breathed in as his hands cupped my breasts. They felt soft, warm and gentle, moving expertly around each breast.

"Any tenderness?" he asked.

I shook my head. Embarrassed, I turned to look out of the window, a red car was reversing into a car parking space, shunting back and forth.

"Your breasts are very firm despite their size," he murmured.

His hands began to squeeze more firmly.

"How does that feel? Any pain?"

I went to speak but instead a gentle moan escaped me. He paused and his touch softened. Each squeeze of his hands creating gentle waves of pleasure.

I whispered, "No, it feels good, Doctor."

His breaths seemed heavier and I suddenly felt his fingers gently stroking around my nipples. I gasped.

He smiled gently, "Your nipples are particularly sensitive, they harden when touched, which is perfectly normal."

I couldn't hide the pleasure any longer, I tipped my head back, closed my eyes and moaned gently as he continued with his feather-soft caresses.

"Mmmmmmmm," he moaned softly and deeply.

"Your breasts are beautiful," he murmured. "To make sure they are healthy I need to see how the nipples respond to being sucked."

I nodded, breathless with anticipation. He knelt down off his chair and cupped my breast, leaning in and gently sucking on it. I cried out in pleasure, hearing gentle wet noises as his lips and tongue sucked and caressed each nipple. The pleasure was so intense, it was like electricity shooting through me, sparking between my legs.

Slowly he pulled away, back onto his chair. I was still gasping, desperately wanting him to carry on. He regained his composure, straightened his tie.

"Forgive me, I forgot myself a little there. I'm a doctor but still a man and sometimes even I get a little aroused."

My eyes flitted down to see a large bulge in his trousers. I felt shocked, could a man like this really be turned on by me? An inexperienced eighteen-year-old virgin?

He coughed and crossed his legs.

"You came to see me about contraception?" he asked, his voice changing to a more professional tone.

Conscious that my breasts were still exposed, the wet nipples feeling cold now, I folded my arms over them.

"Yes Doctor, my boyfriend wants us to start having sex so I think I need to go on the pill."

"And how do you feel about starting a sexual relationship?" he asked softly.

I hesitated. "I really want to but I'm scared, like what if it hurts or what if I don't like it? He's eighteen too, he won't know how to make it good for me, will he?"

The doctor put a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"Do you know if your hymen is still intact? That will affect whether you feel pain."

I shrugged. "I don't know. Can you check for me?"

He looked a little uneasy. "I'm not supposed to do this but I can have a look for you. It would have to remain strictly between us though."

I felt a wave of relief and gratitude flood me. "Yes please Doctor, I would be so grateful."

He smiled kindly. "You just need to remove your underwear and lie back on the bed."

I stood up and pulled down my thong then sat back on the bed. He was pulling on a pair of blue gloves.

"Please Doctor, I would prefer it without the gloves if that's ok."

He hesitated, then quietly nodded, peeling them off slowly and tossing them into the bin. I laid back onto the bed.

"Open your legs wide please and let your knees fall to the side," he instructed.

I did so, feeling the cooler air of the room against my pussy. I shivered, staring up at the ceiling. He coughed again.

"Your vagina has obviously been waxed smooth which will help me.....see everything I need to see."

He stood over me. "Now just breathe deeply and try and relax."

I breathed out and stared at the ceiling. I felt his hand rest on one thigh as he fingers slowly stroked my pussy lips, pleasant tingles fluttered through me.

"Your vaginal lips and clitoris feel healthy."

He spoke in his professional tone but there was a slight quiver in his voice.

"I'm just going to feel inside a little now. Tell me if you need me to stop."

Slowly his two fingers slid inside and I gasped, surprised at how easily they slipped in. I looked down from the ceiling and bravely met his glistening dark eyes. His fingers withdrew a little and then slid in again. It felt so good. I moaned softly and looking deep into my eyes he repeated the movement. I moaned again and lifted my hips a little. He slid his finger back and forth, making my pussy wetter and wetter, the lapping noise almost as loud as my moans.

"You like that?" he whispered huskily.

"Yes Doctor," I panted.

Closing my eyes I surrendered to the intense pleasure fizzing through my pussy and down my legs. His hand left my thigh and stroked my nipples again, making me cry out.

"Oh God, Doctor!"

I panting heavily and opened my eyes to look again into his.

He gasped and then swallowed deeply.

"Your....hymen is....intact." he breathed.

In that moment I didn't care what was and wasn't appropriate. I just knew what I wanted.

"Doctor please.....could you be the one to break me in?" I panted.

"Please."

He looked drunk with arousal. "You want me to penetrate you right now?"

I nodded, pleading with my eyes.

"Are you sure that's what you want?"

I nodded. "Please Doctor. Fuck me."

He hesitated and then stood back in a daze, clearly conflicted. Eventually he reached a towel from a shelf and gently laid it under me.

"You might bleed a little," he softly explained.

I swallowed, nervous but excited and looked up again at the ceiling as I heard the sound of him unzipping and his trousers and belt falling heavily onto the floor. He gently put both his hands onto my legs and pulled me down to the edge of the bed. Daring to look at him I saw his large swollen cock in his hand, glistening at its dark pink tip.

"Are you sure?" he whispered urgently.

"Please Doctor. fuck me," I urged.

He leaned in and I felt the hot wet tip of him gently parting my pussy lips and his hard thickness slowly pushing through the walls of my pussy. I looked up at the ceiling and felt a sudden sharp pain and cried out.

I felt him stop and whisper, "Are you ok?"

I nodded, "Yes Doctor, please carry on."

His cock felt huge and so hard pushing into me, it took my breath away. Then he grunted loudly as he broke through and pushed right inside me, stretching me. It felt so deep, like it was right into my belly. I caught my breath and looked back at him. Our eyes locked as he slowly and gently pulled back and thrust into me again, both of us moaning in pleasure. I relaxed my grip on the sides of the bed and allowed myself to feel the pleasure my body craved. I felt the walls of my pussy tighten around his throbbing cock as it slowly slid back and forth. He gently fucked me and we moaned together, looking deep into each other's eyes. The pleasure in my body was so intense and I could see the pleasure building in him too.

"God your pussy is so tight," he gasped.

I was under him panting as sparks of pleasure jolted through me.

"You feel so good Doctor!" I cried.

He was panting and moaning, thrusting faster and faster. It felt like my body was going to explode. The bed shook loudly and rhythmically, I was sure someone would hear but I didn't care.

Then it happened. Electricity shot through my whole body, my legs, arms, lips burned with it. We cried out loudly together as hot juices squirted inside me over and over. He stayed inside me as we both found our breath again. As he slowly pulled out I could hear the suction from my pussy. The juices began to trickle out of me. He stood back and watched for a while then gently wiped the towel over my pussy. When he folded it over and wiped himself I saw a dark blood stain marking the towel like the head of a red tulip.

He pulled up his trousers quickly then looked tenderly down at me.

"Was that ok? I hope it didn't hurt too much."

I smiled, "It was fine, thank you so much Doctor."

"Your body is all just fine. Your boyfriend is a lucky man. I'm honoured to have been the first. Please don't tell anyone what we did though, I could get into serious trouble."

"Of course not Doctor," I reassured him.

There was such an electric tension in the air, I quickly got up and occupied myself with getting dressed.

He seemed a little on edge, sitting back on his chair and tapping at his computer while tucking himself in. His professional demeanour returning and slamming down like a wall between us.

"I'm going to write you a prescription for some contraceptive pills. You just need to take one a day, use extra protection if you miss one. Any side effects please come back and see me. I'll give you three months' supply for now, see how you get on."

We both sat in silence as the printer printed it out. It seemed to take forever.

He handed it to me, "There you go, hope it all goes ok."

His soft gaze lingered a little too long. Not wanting to leave, I reluctantly picked up my bag and thanked him quietly. He leaned over and unlocked the door holding it open for me as I walked out as if in a dream.

"Take care!" he said cheerily as a nurse walked past us.

A few days later I was lying on my boyfriend's bed, our limbs entwined, staring into nothing.

"That was amazing!" he declared.

I smiled and nodded, fighting back the sickening disappointment. It had been so quick and I'd felt nothing at all. How can it be that my first experience was so different to this? The only way I had been able to bear it was to close my eyes and imagine the doctor inside me again.

My boyfriend got up and lumbered off to the shower leaving me lying there feeling empty and confused. Pulling the covers over me I reached for my phone scrolling through my phonebook contacts. My finger hovered over the words 'Doctor Surgery' and I smiled to myself. Maybe an appointment needed to be made in the morning.

Lola1978
Lola1978
24 Followers