All Comments on 'Aria's Gamble Ch. 01'

by CateredContentQueen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wth was that

CateredContentQueenCateredContentQueenover 2 years agoAuthor

I didn't double check before it was posted but it appears the moderators moved this to the Erotic Couplings category and not the Non-Erotic or Novel story like I had tried to post it as. So my apologies for the weird story classification!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I absolutely loved the first chapter. A woman that knows she is good and is willing to let others know just how good she is, even without ticking them off. I like that she is able to deliver the goods (the overnight coding) and then still 'give and take' with the clients without upsetting them with sarcasm. So refreshing to read about certain details ('smirking' and 'rolling of the eyes') that are not overdone. Don't worry too much about the categories as some chapters will roll differently as you write them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed it. Different, sassy, and totally unsure where it’s going. Can’t wait to read next chapter. Thanks!

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 2 years ago

Well, I think you have created a character for the ages! Must have been so much fun writing this! A dream come through.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCateredContentQueen@CateredContentQueen
Publishing Under: Vivian Night (Kindle) https://linktr.ee/viv_night I am a self-published author who continues to dabble in new ideas or characters. Content on here may be early attempts at inspiration prior to publishing, if I choose to publish. If a story of mine has been t...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES