Aria's Pet

Story Info
Shepard Makes An Agreement With Aria T'Loak.
8.6k words
4.65
3.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, another visit from the Normandy crew. I'm beginning to wonder whether the Illusive Man has a thing for me," Aria T'Loak grinned impishly, spreading her arms across the back of her 'throne' as she stared at the trio standing before her. "And to what do I owe the pleasure for this little meeting?"

"We're not here to listen to that smug tone of yours, that's for certain," Miranda scoffed, sending an icy stare at the asari. "We need access to the transponder node of the Omega 4 Relay, and it turns out that the only two people who know how to do that are the Patriarch and yourself. And we all know that the Patriarch isn't going to open his mouth without permission from this station's she-bitch queen."

"Is that right? Messing with a mass relay is a dangerous game, I would have thought that humanity would have learned their lesson after the Relay 314 Incident?" Aria's offered a lobsided smirk at an angered Miranda, turning her blue eyes towards the leader of the squad, staring appreciatively at the form fitting armour covering her athletic body. "But I'll admit, I do quite enjoy having the galaxy's latest arrivals coming to me with their cap in hand."

"Miranda's right, we don't have time to play games, Aria," Shepard sided with her second in command, but did so in a far more diplomatic manner. "The transponder should have information stored about the Collector vessels that travel through it, from their size to weapons capabilities. If we want any chance at being able to take these things on, then we need an edge."

"That doesn't explain why I should be so concerned? From what I gather, they're not posing much of a threat to anyone on this station, only to human colonies. I would be risking my neck big time if I had any involvement in helping you to pry open a mass relay," Aria explained, before reclining further into her seat, licking her lips as she prepared to utter the words they all expected. 'What's in it for me?"

"What is it you want?" Shepard sighed, watching Aria turn her head away for a moment, pondering the possibilities of such a seemingly innocent question.

"I want many things, Shepard. Such as having the lovely Ms Lawson here in my bed, dressed in one of those skimpy dancing uniforms everyone seems to love, but I doubt that I'll get that," Aria winked at a fuming Miranda, licking her violet lips as she examined Miranda's unnaturally perfect body, sheathed in a combat equipped bodysuit, undressing her with her eyes. Satisfied that she had so easily gotten under Miranda's skin, Aria turned her attention back to Shepard. "How desperate are you to get what you want?"

"Oh, this is ridiculous!" Miranda huffed, ready to storm out of the chaotic nightclub. "She's just playing mind games with us. We don't need her, the Normandy is fully capable of getting what we need."

"The Omega 4 Relay isn't any ordinary relay, it's the barrier between the deep core and the rest of the galaxy. There are more fail safes and booby traps built into it than you could imagine in that pretty head of yours," Aria continued to irk Miranda, enjoying the rapid breathing that the human's anger induced, causing her chest to swell against her uniform with each breath. "We're talking about sixty millennia's worth of modifications since the disappearance of the Protheans, committed by those who didn't want anyone venturing through it, and those who didn't want anything to arrive out of it. You want that transponder? Then you need me."

"Then name your price," Shepard requested calmly, "Cerberus has the credits and resources to give you what you want."

"They do, don't they," Aria nodded, giving a silent order to her guards. "There is something you have that's of deep interest to me; at least, someone. Tell you what, send your friends here away, the nature of my request is of a personal matter."

"It's alright, Miranda," Shepard raised an arm, preventing Miranda from flaring once again. "Take Samara back to the Normandy, I'll meet you there when we're finished."

"Are you sure, Shepard?" Samara asked, eyeing Aria with an eerie calmness. "I have become adept at dealing with criminal elements, I could utilise an alternative method to extract an agreement from our host."

"A tumble with a Justicar? Mmm, must be my lucky day," Aria let a blue glow appear at her fingertips, anticipating any sort of conflict from the Justicar.

"Just trust me, it's safer for everyone if I just listen to Aria's proposal," Shepard said, not wanting to risk having a member of her squad turn Afterlife into a warzone. "What's the worst that could happen?"

A reassuring nod gave Samara and Miranda the encouragement they needed to make their departure, escorted out by a pair of burly armed guards. Surprisingly, Aria additionally sent the rest of her contingent of bodyguards away, leaving the two of them completely alone. Aria inclined her head towards the bench beside her, offering Shepard a seat, though Shepard was wise enough to know that Aria didn't so much as offer as much as she demanded.

"Isn't this a little unusual for you?" Shepard questioned, dropping into the comfortable seat. "I don't think I've ever seen you without having some armed goons flanking you."

"They're just for aesthetic purposes, I'm more than capable of fending off any sort of attack, but I don't want to run the risk of ruining the club because of some jumped up gangster wanting to try his luck. The rifles tend to keep them at bay," Aria had a pair of drinks brought to them, delivered by a scantily clad asari waitress, one who Aria sent back on her way with a smack to her rear. "Drink up, you'll need a bit of liquid courage to cope with what I'm about to suggest."

"If you say so," Shepard lifted the crystal glass, taking a suspicious sniff when she hovered it by her lips. Satisfied that it wasn't at least poisoned, Shepard downed it in one go, wincing as the hard liquor rolled down her gullet. "Now, how about we stop dancing around the topic? What will it take to get you to help us?"

"You," Aria answered plainly, leaning back to assess Shepard's reaction, watching the mix of confusion and indignation reaching her comely visage.

"Me?" Shepard's dainty nose scrunched up. "What about me? Is this some sort of territorial dispute you want me to involve myself in or something?"

"In a way," Aria relied with deliberate evasiveness, swirling her own drink innocently. "I've been having trouble recently with some of the mercenary organisations."

"The Blood Pack? Blue Suns?" Shepard suggested, remembering recent Intel suggesting that the Blue Suns were making attempts to expand their operations beyond historical borders, thanks in large part to a certain crews role in the destruction of Purgatory.

"Definitely not, they know better than to test my patience. Especially after what happened the last time they tried," Aria flashed a predatory grin, clearly dredging up good memories from centuries ago. "No, I'm afraid that I'm dealing with upstarts, wannabe warlords and gangsters looking to make a name for themselves. Ordinarily, I wouldn't pay much attention."

"But these ones are different?"

"Cocky, determined, and packing a shit-load of illegally acquired weapons," Aria took a sip from her glass, setting it down upon the glass table in front of her. "It's nothing that I couldn't cope with if they ever decided to go for full scale war, but I'd rather avoid having to deal with the clean-up operation that follows. My 'advisors' suggested that a parley might be the best option for all parties involved."

"What, you want me to act as your bodyguard?" Shepard watched Aria shake her head, tapping at her omni-tool.

"As effective as you are in a fight, I'm already inundated with guards," Aria leaned over and locked eyes with Shepard. "What I need is a statement. Something that makes my rule on this station unquestionable. What could be a better means of doing that than to walk into the conference with the great Commander Shepard by my side? My dedicated little pet."

"Excuse me?" Shepard snapped, irked by the unconcerned look on the asari's face. "What did you say?"

"You heard me, I want you to play to role of my obedient pet, loyal to Aria T'Loak alone," a seductive gleam flashed in Aria's ocean blue eyes, intensifying as she slid herself across the padded seat, moving until she had Shepard more or less cornered. "I want to have you dressed to impress, glued to my side throughout the meeting, showing all those wannabes how Aria tamed you."

"You have to be insane if you think I'd ever agree to such a thing!" Shepard seethed, shocked that the asari would even dare to suggest such a scenario.

"No, because I know how important that transponder is to you. That's one of the flaws of your species that I so love to exploit, you're too quick to play your hand," Aria slid a hand across the leather padding, setting it down on the inside of Shepard's thigh, one of the few areas vacant of armour plating. "And I think you might just enjoy what I have planned for you. Come on, don't tell me that you enjoy having to constantly play the part of humanity's hero? Wouldn't you like to leave that part of you behind, for just a few hours?"

"I'm not going to degrade myself for your benefit, and I'm most definitely not going to allow myself to be seen as some simpering slut in front of the galaxy's undesirables," Shepard hissed.

"Yet, you didn't even attempt to move my hand," Aria noticed, pushing herself even closer, until she was pressed against Shepard. Her hand moved upwards, planting itself against the narrow plate covering the human's crotch. "I've lived long enough to recognise a submissive woman when I see one, and you know it. Still unconvinced?"

"I refuse to be dragged into your machinations, Aria," Shepard countered, though she couldn't understand her own lack of resistance to the asari's caress.

"I'm not asking you to give me advice, Shepard. I want you out of this armour and in something that shows off the sexy body you try so hard to conceal," Aria whispered, just loudly enough to be heard above the heart thumping beat that permeated the wall. She raised herself up and invaded Shepard's personal space without a care, moving until her violet lips were just inches from Shepard's, curling into a teasing smile. "I'll put it into simple terms. I want you, Shepard, and I'm not the sort of woman who's used to not getting what she wants."

"Then you'd better start getting used to it," Shepard tried to sound confident, blushing when her voice emitted an unmistakable tremble, one that was picked up immediately by the ever approaching asari. "You're playing a dangerous game, Aria."

"Then it's a good thing that I like to live life dangerously, it's how I ended up as the queen of this station," Aria cupped Shepard's chin and forced her to meet her gaze. She moved her lips towards Shepard's, coming dangerously close to making the illicit connection. "Just a few hours of your time, Shepard, nothing more. Unless, you'd like more. Do we have an agreement? Say yes, you won't regret it."

"Yes," Shepard breathed, wanting nothing more in that moment than to feel Aria's luscious lips against hers, lured by her unrelenting blue orbs. "I-I'll do it."

"Good," Aria broke their embrace and shifted back to her usual position on the bench seat, holding back the urge to laugh at the disappointed expression that briefly crossed Shepard's face. She raised her hand and snapped her fingers, summoning a pair of stunning asari, both dressed in revealing azure uniforms that made it obvious that they weren't ordinary members of Afterlife's employee roster. "Shiri and Luri here will take you to get ready, they'll make sure to get that body you've got hidden away there on perfect display. I'm looking forward to seeing how you clean up, pet."

"Please, follow us," Shiri grinned, holding a hand out to the bemused woman. "My sister and I will rid you of this masculine armour and help you to embrace your true feminine side."

"It's been so long since we've had the opportunity to prepare one of Aria's favourites," Luri raked her eyes over Shepard, holding her own hand out.

Shepard held her nerve and stood, grimacing when the gorgeous asari duo linked arms with her, leading her back towards a well concealed door. The Spectre turned her head one last time, bristling as Aria sent her off by blowing a kiss at her, sealing the door shut with a tap of her finger.

~•~•~•~•~•~

"She looks ravishing, doesn't she, Shiri?" Luri squealed, lacing her fingers through Shepard's copper red hair, adding a volume that it lacked in its typical militaristic style.

"I can see why Aria wanted her above all," Shiri agreed, kneeling down to help slide Shepard's feet into a pair of towering red heels, gently grasping her toned legs to help keep her balance. "A true diamond in the rough, just like the Athame concubines of old."

Shepard bit her tongue, trying to block out the rapid fire conversation taking place between the pair that had made it their mission to squeeze out every ounce of sensuality Shepard possessed. Glancing up at the mirror they had positioned her in front of, she reluctantly inspected the reflection that she was met with, looking at the detail the pair had agonized over.

She had been forced into a synthetic-latex gown, blood red in colour to match the overall aesthetic the two had opted for. Despite reaching her feet, a significant slit left the entire front section of the skirt exposed, leaving her long legs almost completely uncovered, with a plunge that dipped low enough to show off a mouth watering amount of cleavage, with the material of the gown itself conforming to the curve of her breasts. It only extended across a single shoulder and across her arm to form an opera style glove, leaving the other side naked. A variety of Thessian jewellery had been strapped to her body, including a pair of sapphire droplets hung from her ears and a pure gold bangle that sat snugly around a single ankle, with ancient asari text etched into the surface of the gold.

Her heart-shaped face had been painted with more make-up than it had been in Shepard's life, bringing out every feminine feature that had remained neglected for so long. Rich, scarlet lipstick had been intricately applied to her full, carved lips, complimented by the smoky black eyeshadow that served to enhance her sparkling emerald eyes. Shepard's eyelashes were curled and coated in pitch-black mascara, her eyebrows were plucked and contoured to create an appearance that oozed exotic sensuality, highlighting the very features that made humans so physically distinct from the other races.

Aria had truly gone out of her way to shape and mould the former Alliance soldier in her preferred image, bringing out a sense of femininity in Shepard that had never been properly touched upon in her twenty-eight years of life. But Shepard wasn't under any illusions about the intent behind it, knowing that Aria had expended such effort solely to show how she had brought the hero of the Citadel under her influence. In public, Shepard was loyal to humanity and the Alliance alone, but in private she belonged to the arrogant ruler of Omega.

"You still seem unbalanced. Have you truthfully never walked in heels before?" Shiri cocked her head, delicately stroking her fingers along Shepard's calf.

"Believe it or not, there isn't much call for cumbersome footwear in a military setting," Shepard bit out derisively, clenching her fist when the pair responded with melodious laughter.

"The Alliance can be so terribly stuffy," Luri giggled, standing back up to join Shiri, still giving Shepard some support until she could properly adapt. "Even the asari military allows for the opportunity to explore our sexual desires; with each other if we so choose."

"I wouldn't be too concerned, you won't be doing much walking when you're in Aria's presence," Shiri shared a conspiratorial look with her companion, "her pets aren't permitted to appear equal to her. And I know Aria will be all to eager to make the power dynamic between Commander Shepard and herself absolutely apparent."

"I'm not and never will be Aria's pet!" Shepard barked out, feeling her anger simmering when Aria's own laughter filled the room.

"I wouldn't be so quick to say that," Aria corrected her, approaching the trio with a cocky swing of her hips, eventually coming to a rest right behind the glamourized Shepard, lingering as she appeared in the reflection of the mirror, deeply impressed by what she saw. "Exquisite work, I almost didn't recognise her. I don't understand why you would want to wear all that thick armour when you have a body as stunning as this, it needs to be flaunted."

"Unlike you, I'm not an egomaniac. I wear my uniform and armour just like everyone else, I don't try to stand out!" Shepard said defiantly, gasping in shock when the asari's hands latched onto her svelte waist, sweeping them upwards with possessive intent, exploring each and every curve as they moved.

"You're right, you aren't an egomaniac. That's what makes it so easy for you to slip into such a submissive role, you want to be controlled," Aria brought her chin to rest against Shepard's shoulder, rolling her fingers over the human's firm breasts, whispering with a degree of intimacy that made Shepard shudder. "Don't try to deny it, you're not the first outwardly powerful woman who wanted to surrender herself to me. You should have seen how eager Tevos was to throw herself at my feet. Wouldn't that feel good? To let someone else control you?"

"I just want to get this over with!" Shepard reasoned, noticing as she subtly bit her lip, seeing Aria's invasive fingers reach her neck.

"Mmmm, so do I. Politics can be such a terrible bore, it gets in the way of all the fun we could be having," Aria produced a small, thin device and placed it against the back of Shepard's neck. Suddenly, a burst of yellow light flashed across Shepard's neck, forming a thin hard-light ring across the circumference of it, unmoving in spite of the redhead's attempts to jostle her head around. "There, the final -- but most vital -- touch."

"What is this?" Shepard demanded, trying to reach it with her hands, only to find her arms held to her sides by Aria. "Get if off!"

"Why in the name of the Goddess would I do that?" Aria spoke mockingly, nuzzling Shepard closely as her hand shot down to the sacred crevice between the human's thighs, forcing her fingers against the easily accessible silk thong covering her modesty. "After all, a pet should never be seen without her mistress's collar."

"Let go of m... ahhh... " Shepard's voice faded away when Aria's hand disappeared under the incredibly short front of her skirt, fingers shifting the thin slip of her thong aside, sending her fingers sliding into her vulnerable womanhood, burying them to the knuckle.

"See how easy that was?" Aria asked huskily, flicking her tongue across Shepard's jaw, flexing her fingers across the silky lining of the human's vagina, stroking her thumb from Shepard's vestibule to her clit. Each twitch of her adept fingers was enough to weaken Shepard's resolve, causing her already unstable legs to quake, forcing her further into Aria's corrupted embrace. "You can bluster all you want about being such a fierce little trooper. But if a Matriarch can't resist becoming my plaything, what the hell do you think makes you the exception?"

"You're wrong," Shepard countered, though it was a counter that sounded particularly weak to her own ears. She lifted her eyes and found Luri and Shiri looking on at the scene of her violation, observing with apparent awe as Aria broke her down with sickening efficiency. "I'm not... huhh... I'm not like that."

"Yet your body speaks the truth," Aria angled Shepard's head, enabling her to trace her violet lips across the Spectre's pale cheek, eventually planting a spine tingling kiss onto Shepard's scarlet painted lips. "You've already given up the fight, you just don't realise it yet. Tell me I'm wrong."