Aria's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're wro... " Shepard felt her lips parting, unable to fully understand why. But the asari seized on the convenience and forced her tongue through the gap, sliding around the redhead's mouth hungrily, rotating and coiling around Shepard's unsure tongue.

"The words are so simple to say, yet you can't," Aria fingered Shepard with an unwavering speed, sloshing the fluids building within her fleshy tunnel. "This is less of a convenient exchange, and more of awakening. Just accept it. Give in to it. Beg me for more!"

"M-More," Shepard murmured, starting to meet Aria's forceful tongue with her own, clamping her thighs around Aria's rapidly moving hand.

"What was that?" Aria pushed on, bending her fingers to reach the approximate area of Shepard's most erogenous spot, triggering a reaction that saw the usually stoic soldier to cry out, bucking against the body of her violator.

"More. Please, Aria," Shepard moaned, meeting the asari's crashing lips as best as she could, but lacked the myriad of experience the asari had.

"Please who?" Aria demanded, whipping up Shepard's frenzied state beyond what the human had ever been subjected to before, touching every sensitive nerve she had identified based on her previous encounters with human females.

"Please... mistress!" Shepard begged, lost to the asari's temptation, losing any sense of the pride and authority that she consisted of.

"All in good time, pet," Aria extracted her fingers and pulled away, with only a single strand of their combined saliva swinging from their violet and scarlet lips still connecting them together. Aria assessed her latest conquest, amused by the looks of shame and confusion that appeared as Shepard returned to reality. "All in good time."

~•~•~•~•~•~

Aria lead the procession through a corridor that was surprisingly clean by Omega's standards. Motion sensitive lights flashed to life as they navigated their way down the winding path, with Aria occasionally turning her head over her shoulder every so often to look at Shepard, drinking in the sight of humanity's greatest hero dressed in such a provocative manner.

Shepard did her best to appear defiant, meeting Aria's teasing gaze with a fiery glare of her own, refusing to appear demure in spite of the circumstances she found herself in. However, that the intended effect of her remaining resistance was undermined by what had happened in the changing room. Much to her shame, Shepard couldn't understand what had happened that allowed the asari to cave so easily to her touch, voicing her submission with just a flex of her invasive fingers.

It brought a certain amount of turmoil to a woman that believed she knew herself both inside and out, always driven to success by her own instincts and moral compass. She had never sought the validation of others, always acting off of intuition alone, doing so with the knowledge that it was her best route to success. Shepard was a fierce fighter, always the first to throw herself into a raging battle without batting an eye, using her biotics to take on even the most formidable opponents.

Yet, Aria had almost brought her to her knees in a way no other being had, violating her without care for Shepard's reputation. There was no respect for her rank, no respect for the things she had achieved in the name of galactic peace, and certainly no care for how much Shepard had tried to avoid being judged based on her gender rather than her place as a soldier. Aria viewed her as no different to the dancing girls that could be found across Omega, judged on her feminine qualities above anything else. As if that wasn't enough, Aria intended to display what she had done to Shepard in front of the galaxy's most contemptible individuals, doing so to secure her place at the top of the pyramid.

Shepard felt Shiri and Luri on either side of her, flashing her with a set of comforting smiles, though Shepard was left wondering whether the purpose of their presence was less for reassurance and more to ensure she didn't change her mind and turn tail. The sisters both wore matching blue off-shoulder dresses, serving to make Shepard's own striking gown stand out further. They constantly reminded the Spectre of their presence known, occasionally brushing against her, caressing her arms with their nails.

They moved through a set of heavy bulkhead doors, which were followed by another set, with a third making Shepard aware of just how much effort Aria went to when it came to personal security on the station. Aria may have presented an easy target in her booth in Afterlife, but only a fool would dare to attack a queen in the heart of her sordid kingdom.

Eventually, the group reached a final set of circular compression doors, surrounded by an array of state-of-the-art security systems. Multiple cameras locked onto the four of them, their blinking red lights briefly focused primarily on Shepard alone, before pointing back at the corridor beyond. A blue bar appeared at the top of the frame, emitting a thin, shimmering ray of light that moved over the small party, a device that Shepard immediately recognised as a detection wave, used on Purgatory to search inmates and guests alike for signs of concealment.

"Extra security, can't be too careful," Aria smirked, giving Shepard an appreciative glance, paying particular attention to the areas her gown left bare, "who knows where people can hide things."

Clearing them, the blue bar faded into a solid green, initiating the door's opening cycle. After a series of heavy thunks and mechanical whirring, the door panel also developed a green hue, rolling the behemoth of a door out of place. Giving her leather bolero jacket a cocky tug, Aria crossed into the room beyond, followed by the trio of beauties.

It took a delicate brush against her back by Shiri to prompt Shepard into moving from the spot she found herself quite happily glued to. Without any other choice, Shepard kept her mind firmly fixed on the good the sacrifice of her dignity would bring, using that motivation to guide her feet forward one step at a time. Strangely, she found herself almost thankful to have the asari sister's on either side as she took wobbly strides in her heels, listening to the unstable clicking they produced.

An almost impressive spectacle met her as she assessed her new surroundings. They were stood in the upper stands of a large, cavernous rotunda, decked out in the ostentatious splendour one could expect from the conceited asari who owned it. A large table sat at the lowest level of the room, surrounded by a few rows of padded leather seating, providing those occupying the seats to have a full view of the area around them. A number of statues acted as pillars for the high ceiling, Shepard could make out the likeness of the goddess Athame, along with her servants, Janiri and Lucen. As if the egotistical display wasn't appalling enough, Shepard noticed a statue of Aria herself, standing as a near equal to the enthralling goddess.

A number of modified LOKI mechs mingled amongst the forming audience, both serving drink orders and making last security checks. From their concealed position, Shepard could see that the crowd of pirates and mercenaries consisted of mainly asari, togged in a collection of colourful armour, all ready to show off the spoils of their recent successes. Shepard did spot a few vorcha and batarians amongst them, but they were few and far between.

"Looks like everyone who matters is here. Let's meet the wannabes," Aria grinned, leaning over a metal railing to assess the group daring to consider themselves viable rivals to her empire.

As much as Shepard would have preferred to remain in the shadows, she knew Aria would never have afforded her such an option. The group approached a steep set of steps leading down to the circular meeting area, Aria exuded pure arrogance the closer they got to the base. It took a few passing moments before those already seated spotted the descending Aria, with their eyes widening when they realized just who it was she had brought with her.

Shepard tried to appear unconcerned by the hushed clamouring rising from the crowd, relying on her Alliance taught stoicism to get her through the ordeal. But having expected Aria to meet with only a small group, she felt ambushed by the sheer number of representatives that had gathered, all chattering in both in intense excitement and intrigue, with a number staring directly at Shepard with flagrant lust in their eyes.

Making it to the base of the stairs, Aria strode confidently around the table low to the ground table, stepping onto a small dais that rose high enough to make it level with the table. A large, polished throne sat upon the dais, fitting for the ego of the woman who gracefully sank into it. Rising onto the platform, Shepard could feel the collective awe and envy directed towards Aria by her would-be peers, stunned to see what she had done to the famed Commander Shepard. Preparing to stand at the side of the throne, just as Shiri and Luri did, Aria stopped her, flashing a devious smile that immediately put Shepard on edge.

"Ah! Ah!" Aria scolded her, treating Shepard like a child in need of punishment. The asari pointed her blue finger towards a small pile of comfortable, embroidered pillows resting along the the surface of the dais, right at the base of the throne. "Now, what sort of mistress would I be if I allowed my pet to stand as an equal to me? Be a good girl, Katerina, take your place."

"We didn't agree to you publicly humiliating me!" Shepard hissed, irritated by the asari's use of her first name. Shame overcame her, listening to some of the assembled guests chuckling at her insolence. "Isn't it enough to have me dressed like a common harlot and collared?"

"Of course not, I didn't go through all this effort to just have you play dress up," Aria replied cooly, raising her hand to the glowing collar around Shepard's neck, gently drawing the redhead towards her. "And don't start showing defiance, my sweet Katerina, not after seeing how eager you were to let me break you down and make you scream like a maiden. Be good, and I promise I'll finish the job afterwards."

"I'll admit, I experienced a moment of weakness. But if you think that I would ever voluntarily capitulate to your... hmmmpph... " Shepard's tirade ended when Aria pulled her into a searing kiss, again questioning why she did nothing to stop Aria's violation. Her emerald eyes fluttered, closing over when Aria's tongue forced its way into her mouth.

"Act as high and mighty as you want, but I know what you are deep down. Now, stop messing around and show these fine women how obedient you are to your mistress?" Aria swept her purple tongue over Shepard's wet lips, cupping the human's chin with her hand. "Or are we still going to endure your petulant outbursts?"

"How dare y- "

Shepard barely started with her renewed tirade before her voice was finally stolen from her, brought about by Aria's fingers forcing her sumptuous lips to open, allowing the asari to wedge a hardlight gag between them. A thin glowing line wrapped around the back of her head, holding the gap firmly in place despite Shepard's attempts to pull it away. Sending a burning glare at the smug asari, Shepard knew when she was cornered, making the decision to sink down of her own accord instead of prompting further degradation at Aria's hands.

"Apologies, ladies, she's been one of my most fiery acquisitions to date," Aria reclined back, crossing one leg over the other, relishing the thrill of power that came with having Shepard resting on her side at her feet. "Takes a bit of time to break her in."

"I have to say, Aria," Siara B'Ruya spoke, one of the aspiring warlords that had been a particular nuisance for Aria, "I've heard many things about the pets you've kept over the centuries. But to have Commander Shepard herself at your beck and call? That's a truly impressive feat."

"I agree," Boora Mosanis added, stirring a finger across her ivory chest armour, staring at Shepard with enough hunger to force the prideful redhead to avert her gaze. "How did you do it? Alliance types always seem to be the hardest to get through to."

"It's all about determination, as well as a knowledge of what women want deep down. I wanted the beautiful Katerina here," Aria lowered a hand, lacing her fingers through Shepard's copper hair, "so I took her. She might be free to continue with her little missions around the galaxy, but she will always bow to me. But enough about that, let's get down to business."

~•~•~•~•~•~

The meeting had played out just as Aria had planned. Any attempts to barter with the asari in ways that would adversely affect her total control of territorial borders failed in succinct fashion, with Aria flat out refusing to acknowledge the demands of those who considered themselves her peers. But being a pragmatist, Aria saw the advantage of having such a capable fighting force on side, particularly in the regions under her control that lacked sufficient security. As such, Aria made a rare compromise, allowing Boora and Siara access to the poorly defended systems and their assets, keeping the borders secure with the guarantee that they would travel no further than the outer edges of Aria's territory.

Though she would never want to admit it, Shepard knew that her presence had played a significant in bolstering Aria's negotiating power. It was difficult to push a woman into a corner who had successfully tamed the woman who had almost singlehandedly taken down both Sarren and his mechanical monstrosity. Her N7 armour did little to hide her beauty, making her a source of attraction for a large number of beings from across the Council races. She was the definition of a statement piece, stripped of her battle scarred armour and stuffed into clothing that flattered her every exquisite contour.

Anger was the only thing that allowed Shepard to keep her head up high throughout the proceedings, unwilling to let herself crumble beneath Aria's attempts to taunt her. As Aria requested, she spent the majority of the meeting laid out seductively before her 'mistress', incapable of voicing dissent without being reduced to forcing out a moan through the gag. But she endured, having been through too many hardships to allow Aria's machinations to get the better of her.

At the end of the conference, Aria was the first to depart, always making a display of having people waiting on her. The entourage returned to the heavily secured hallway, but made a small detour that led them away from the path leading back to Afterlife. To Shepard's surprise, she soon found herself inside of Aria's personal accommodation, an extravagant apartment that few ever had the opportunity to visit. It was far ane and away the cleanest place Shepard had ever seen on the station, and the most modern.

Walking through the incredibly spacious living area, Shepard was given an insight into Aria's life behind the throne, the side if the asari that only a handful of beings had ever seen. The decor was lavish, clearly taking inspiration from a style if interior decoration that could be found on Thessia, possessing a level of femininity that Aria rarely -- if ever -- openly displayed. She found a number of paintings interspersed along the walls, with the predictable pistol or rifle separating each of the pieces. It was the home of an arrogant asari, one with more personal wealth than some of the galaxy's biggest players.

"What do you think?" Aria moved past the exploring Shepard, heels clicking purposely as she wandered towards her extensive drinks cabinet. Shiri and Luri made their departure, blowing kisses at Shepard as they walked hand in hand down the hall, disappearing into one of the guest bedrooms. "It takes more credits than you could fathom to get an apartment to look like this on Omega. I'd say the end result was worth the cost, wouldn't you?"

Shepard could only glare in response, watching Aria turn to her with a wry look on her arrogant face. She cocked her hip and placed a hand upon it, using the other to try to again unlock the gag, to no avail. Aria made her return, gulping down a glass of Illium Special, swinging her hips arrogantly.

"Nothing to say?" Aria asked, taking pleasure in having been the one to silence the courageous Spectre. She stopped in front of Shepard, taking a moment to admire her mesmerising features, provoking the redhead by stroking a thumb along the gag. "I have to say, this looks good on you, I only wish that I could make it a permanent feature. Then again, I'd also quite like to keep you all for myself."

"Hmmmfff," Shepard muffled an indignant response, attempting to move Aria's hand away, only to find herself suddenly pulled tightly against the asari, feeling a flutter in her abdomen when Aria snaked a hand beneath the slit of her skirt, latching onto her thong.

"Goddess, it's so easy to snuff that fire out," Aria grinned, finding her fingers diving back into Shepard's warm pussy, already feeling the nectar pouring from it. Flexing her digits, she felt Shepard's thighs clamping around her hand, prompting her to double her efforts. "I see you for what you are, and you can't resist letting me show this side to you. But if you still believe that I'm wrong, then let me know."

"Mffff," Shepard spoke against the gag, with significantly less force than she had intended. It was undeniable, Aria had a hold over her that she couldn't break, one Shepard was quickly beginning to wonder whether she even wanted to. Instead, she sank into Aria's embrace, rocking her heels as the asari's fingers pressed against her erogenous zones, rubbing a single fingertip directly on her g-spot. In that moment, she wanted nothing more than to give her everything to the "Hmff-mmmph."

"Looks like I have my answer," Aria leaned in and flicked her tongue over the glowing gag, engulfing the exposed side with her lips, tenderly ghosting the across Shepard's. Eventually, she broke the connection and waited for Shepard to open her twinkling green eyes, unwavering as she stared back. "I think we're past stubbornness at this point. Would you like me to take you to bed?"

No. The word seemed so simple, so logical. Aria T'Loak represented everything that was wrong with the galaxy, defying any basic form of order or decency, acting based on whatever occupied her fleeting attention before moving on. She thrived on hedonism and lawlessness, driven by lust and ambition alone rather than any morale sense of right or wrong. Aria didn't lift a finger unless she believed it was a beneficial move for her, never acting because it was the right thing to do.

Yet, Shepard wanted her so desperately, to see just what the asari was capable of. Having felt what her fingers alone were capable of, Shepard was filled by raw anticipation at the thought of letting Aria take her to bed. Everything she said had a layer of truth to it, Shepard had to concede that she gained a much needed relief from the conflict festering under the surface of the wider galaxy. Though she wore the badge of leadership with honour, Shepard felt that there were times when it was more of a burden than a reward for her work, always forcing her to become the source of inspiration for others. Even her resurrection had been the result of her achievements, a need to provide humanity with the figure it needed to win the inevitable conflict.

Aria was arrogant, self assured, and unwilling to rest until she had whatever she so desired. She didn't give Shepard the reverent respect that most did, even if she appeared impressed by the human's biotic capabilities. Instead, she viewed Shepard as easy prey, yet another notch to add to her bed post. Shepard felt an instinctual need to prove her wrong, but couldn't find it in herself to do so. The startling truth was that she needed the surrender Aria could force from her, to not feel in control for just a short while. Lost in Aria's eyes, Shepard made her decision.