Aria's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm-hmmff," Shepard nodded, shivering when Aria's fingers extracted themselves from her dripping womanhood.

"Good girl. I'll take you to my bedroom, it's time for us to get serious," Aria crouched down and slid an arm under Shepard's legs, wrapping another around her back, plucking her off the ground bridal style.

Without a sign of resistance from the human, Aria turned on her heel and strutted down the hall, walking directly towards the immaculate azure door that could only belong to Aria's boudoir. A scanning device quickly identified Aria, unlocking the door for her when she came within feet of it. But before she could enter inside, a door nearby hissed open, revealing an entirely nude Shiri standing under the steel frame, the texture of her light blue skin simmered under the intimate light.

"Aria? Will you be requiring our services for the night ahead?" Shiri gazed at Shepard with wanton lust.

"Or would you prefer to have a more intimate encounter with the lovely Katerina tonight?" Luri said, wrapping her arms around her sister when she appeared behind Shiri. Nuzzling Shiri's shoulder, Luri kissed the nape of her sister's neck, running them up until they were locked in a passionate embrace.

"I think we'll be fine on our own, won't we, pet?" Aria smiled toothily when Shepard nodded, noticing the shock on her face as she observed such an open display of taboo. "I'll leave the both of you to your own devices, Goddess knows how difficult it is for you two to keep your hands off each other."

"Are we truly so transparent? Thank you, Aria," the sisters spoke in unison, giggling as they retreated back into their bedroom.

"You couldn't find a better pair of servants than Shiri and Luri, loyal to a fault. But they can't keep their minds off sex for more than five minutes. Then again, neither can I," Aria crossed the threshold, giving Shepard her first view of asari's bedroom.

Again, Shepard saw another side of Omega's ruler. The master bedroom was lavish, decorated to be as pleasant to the eye as it could be, featuring a soft colour scheme and matching furnishings. A number of imported plants and flowers added an extra flair to the bedroom, creating a look that wouldn't have appeared out of place on Illium. Searching for any sign of heavy weapons or automated defense systems, she was taken by surprise when she made no such discovery.

"If you're looking for guns, the I can assure you that this room is free of any weapons. No-one other than those that I trust implicitly know about this apartment's existence. Plus, I didn't want to ruin the aesthetic," Aria moved over to the plush queen size bed, gracefully setting Shepard down on the silk azure sheets.

Resting on the spot, Aria stared down at the renowned beauty resting avidly on her bed. Her eyes travelled along Shepard's flawless body, admiring every inch of it, memorizing every curve of her long pale legs. She knew that the Commander had gone out of her way to reject femininity, presenting a sanitized, tomboyish appearance to make her way through the ranks within the Alliance, becoming its most cherished hero. But Aria saw through the facade, tearing it down to reveal the stunning, submissive elegance beneath, one she had every intention of indulging.

Aria raised her hands and shrugged off her white bolero jacket, then set about unlocking and unhooking every strap connecting her outfit. Piece by piece, she dropped the armour covering her legs to the floor, rushing to drag off her boots. She snaked her hands behind her back, loosening the threads of her black bodysuit, pulling them one by one, until the garment joined the rest, rendering the asari's bewitching body without a shred of clothing, posing confidently as she displayed it to a captivated Shepard.

"See anything you like?" Aria brushed the back of her hand across her firm breasts and muscled stomach, lifting her knees onto the bed. "I must be one of only beings in this galaxy to see the great Katerina Shepard in such a vulnerable state, gagged and collared. I can give you what you what you so crave, and I know you want me to."

Aria shuffled along the bed, stopping when she reached Shepard's legs. She traced her fingernails along the redhead's toned calves, moving up to Shepard's thighs. The asari slipped her hands beneath the skirt, latching onto the damp thong, raising Shepard's legs skyward to pull them away in one motion.

"Absolutely soaking wet," Aria planted a kiss against the leg she held, running her tongue across the full length of it, ultimately finishing at the delectable pussy at the end of it. "You've been deprived of a woman's touch for far too long, pet. But don't worry, Aria will rectify that for you."

The very second Aria's tongue smacked against Shepard's labia, the human's body contorted, arching her spine at even the slightest form of stimulation. Realising just how sensitive Shepard was, Aria took advantage and fully utilised her centuries of expertise, dragging her tongue around the spongy surface of the human's labia, prodding her tongue at the near virginal slit, lapping away at the nectar streaming from it.

"Mmmff!" Shepard's muffled cries rang out, increasing in pitch the more intricate Aria's tongue movements became. Her hips bucked wildly when Aria turned her sole focus to Shepard's slit, curling her tongue along the slit, sliding it along the threshold of the entrance to the contracting canal beyond.

"Who would have thought that Commander Shepard could be so needy? All it takes is a bit of asari oral proficiency to reduce even the most confident of women to whining maidens," Aria chuckled laviciously, deciding the time was right to dip her tongue through the entrance, flexing it as it invaded Shepard's sex.

Aria brought hands rose to Shepard's thighs and clamped them in place, stopping her from shuddering the deeper Aria's well trained tongue went. Omega's ruler felt a superb rush of power, making her crest tingle at how she was able to bring a woman as powerful as Shepard to heel with disturbing ease, playing her body like an finely tuned instrument with simple twirls and rolls of her tongue. She angled her head and pushed her tongue deeper, plundering the depths of Shepard's soft sex.

"Those sounds are music to my ears," Aria listened to the melodious moans escaping from the gag, "but I think we can get a little more out of you."

Lifting her fingers to her lips, Aria spat onto them, smirking when her saliva rolled down her slender digits. Placing them against the tight opening to Shepard's ass, keeping a tight grip on the Spectre's legs when she edged them inside, boldly surging them in knuckle deep. Stabilising Shepard's writhing body, hearing the pitch of her cries streaming past the gag, Aria started to pump her fingers, slapping the palm of her hand at rapid speed. Deviously, Aria crawled on top of Shepard, bringing her fingering to a momentary pause when she finally pulled the gag free from Shepard's mouth, giving the human a quick moment to take in gasping intakes of breath.

"You look like you've been through a lot," Aria brushed Shepard's copper hair from her pale face, pressing her breasts against hers. "Tell me what you want, pet?"

"I want... I want you to fuck me!" Shepard confessed, trembling as the weight of the admission slipped away. She was far past caring about appearing resilient against Aria's attempts to break her, knowing that battle was long lost. "Please."

"That wasn't so hard," Aria pouted, adding another finger to those already plugged in Shepard, thoroughly enjoying the reaction that came when she curled them. "But you need to be more specific. Who do you want to fuck you?"

"Y-You," Shepard stammered out, until she noticed the questioning look in Aria's sky blue eyes. "Please... Mistress."

"Of course, pet. What sort of mistress would I be to turn down such a desperate plea?" Aria purred, moving her fingers once more, lowering her lips towards Shepard's. "Now, Embrace Eternity."

As soon as Aria's blue eyes morphed into pitch black, all sense of physical presence left Shepard, lost to the body shaking orgasm that set every nerve on fire, convulsing as Aria's fingers plunged in and out at breakneck speed. Shepard felt one climax after another rush from her womanhood to her core, orchestrated to perfection by the woman who had gleefully humiliated her. It took some time before Shepard could finally settle back down, aided by Aria withdrawing her fingers from her orifices. She blacked out monetarily, opening her eyes to find a glistening Aria at her side, holding up a cold glass of water.

"Drink this, you need it," Aria lifted the rim of the glass to Shepard's lips, pouring just a small amount through them. She set the glass aside and pressed into Shepard. "I have to admit, you put up with more than I thought you could take."

"I-Is that supposed to be a compliment," Shepard wheezed, barely able to lift her limbs from the bed.

"Absolutely. I've lived for half a millennia, Katerina, few women have managed to make it as far as you did," Aria answered truthfully, running circles over Shepard's flat stomach. "I'd go as far to say that you might just make a suitable mate. Perhaps when you decide to give up with all this Cerberus nonsense, you might consider coming back fo Omega. I wouldn't let you out of this bed until I had you in the motherly way. Katerina T'Loak, has a nice ring to it, wouldn't you agree?"

"Keep dreaming," Shepard scoffed, uncomfortable at the tingling feeling the suggestion brought, a feeling she fought to push aside. "And when do you intend to remove this collar?"

"Never. As soon as that collar went on it was staying on," Aria smirked at the brief glare Shepard shot her. "Oh, don't fret. I hear that they're all the rage at the moment, no-one would blink an eye if they saw you wearing one. How long do you have before you have to run back to that ship of yours?"

"An hour. Why?" Shepard asked suspiciously, appalled by her own lack of self control as she relaxed back when Aria began to remove her latex dress.

"Because," Aria lifted her hand, igniting a large, luminescent pahllic shaped object right in front of Shepard's eyes, "I'm not done with you yet, pet."