Ariel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned back, placing my hands on Ariel's thighs behind me, and really started humping, bouncing myself up and down on her rigid tool, allowing her cock into the depths of my ass that I thought were unreachable. My own cock was flopping wildly between us, matching my thrusts and slapping against Ariel's toned stomach as I bounced, leaking pre-cum onto her as I rode. She reached up and grabbed my hips, somehow pushing her throbbing cock further inside of me, matching the timing of my hips with hers as our bodies slammed together, my TS goddess taking me as her own.

"God you are so tight," she grunted as she slammed her cock into my ass, "Jerk your cock while I fuck you, I want you to cum from my dick inside of you."

I started stroking my cock, watching Ariel's gorgeous tits bouncing up and down as I rode her, her monster cock filling me up, fucking me for all she was worth. My head was spinning from the pounding I was taking and the lust consuming my body, I could feel my orgasm building from deep within, Ariel's cock pummeling my prostate, causing my body to shake with each thrust.

"I'm gonna cum Ariel!!" I cried out, my orgasm washing over me.

"Cum on my tits," she hissed, "cum from this big cock filling you up!!"

Whatever was left of me in that moment came rushing out of the end of my penis, blasting out and onto Ariel's tits, coating them in my baby batter. I stroked and stroked, shooting shot after shot onto her chest, until I was spent, totally drained and empty.

Ariel sat up, wrapped her arms around me and began kissing me, her tongue probing the depths of my mouth much like her dick was currently doing to my ass. She held me in place, fully impaled on her erect cock, and began pumping her hips even faster, thrusting deeper and deeper into my ass.

"I'm gonna cum now baby," she said, holding my face close to hers, "I'm going to breed your sweet little ass with my seed. Tell me how much you want it, tell me you want my cum in your ass."

"Please...yes..." was all I could get out, my eyes rolling back in my head.

Ariel hilted her fat cock into me, my ass coming to rest against her groin. I could feel her dick throb inside of me, and then unload, blasting her seed into my bowels and coating my insides. She pulled me close and began kissing me again, as she filled me with cum, pumping me so full that I could feel it leaking out of my ass and down onto the bed beneath me. She pumped a few more times until she was empty, and then slowly laid me down on my back, totally fucked out, completely filled, and absolutely exhilarated.

She slipped her now deflating cock from my ass and crawled up my body, pressed her nipple to my mouth, and fed me my own cum from her breasts, which I gladly accepted like it was manna from the heavens. She continued crawling forward and straddled my head, her beautiful cock right over my face, our juices coating it, making it slick and appear to glow in the candlelight. I opened my mouth and she slipped it inside, feeding me a mixture of my own ass juices and her cum, swirling together as I sucked her, never wanting to be without her cock again. Once she was satisfied that I had cleaned her dick sufficiently, she crawled over to the side of me and laid next to me on the bed, lit a cigarette, and passed it to me after taking a drag.

"Well, should we make this a regular occurrence??" she asked, exhaling the smoke from the cigarette.

"I definitely think so," I replied, slowly taking a drag, reveling in post orgasmic bliss.

12