All Comments on 'Arienne at the Hot-Spring Pt. 01'

by YuriJo

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TreeJoyTreeJoyalmost 3 years ago

You truly are a wonderful writer, YuriJo! Your descriptions are so vivid and natural! You've crafted two very likeable characters as well! I look forward to the continuation of their co-bathing.

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianalmost 3 years ago

I like the story and were it could go in future chapters. My only complaint is how much you used she-dwarf. it's I think the first time Iv seen someone use she-dwarf to describe a female dwarf and I don't think it would have bothered me if you only used it once or twice but you used it like 20+ times you could of used female dwarf or just dwarf or even dwarfess. Hope to read more keep up the good work.

YuriJoYuriJoalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks TitaniumPomeranium! Glad to know you liked it, but I agree, I did lean on that term quite a bit. I'll try to fix that in the next part, and maybe I'll revisit part one as well and try to fix it up. Thanks for the feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love to see a story with a sexy female dwarf! Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYuriJo@YuriJo
This account represents my first serious foray into erotica. I'm a lifelong writer, but this my first "walk on the wild side." I'm looking forward to honing my smut chops, and I hope you all enjoy the results.