Aristippus Ch. 04 - Tuesday Oral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because men will pay for it," the girls all shouted in unison.

"That's right. Because men will pay for it. In business, it may be a man's world. But in bed, it's ours," Nina responded. "And what's a man's most prized possession?" Nina asked.

"His pecker," Jenny declared.

"Right again," Nina confirmed. "So, if you ladies want to be successful, you must always remember that a man's ego is much more sensitive than you might think. They may be rough and tough on the outside, but deep down, they are just little boys. So, stroke him -- stroke his ego -- stroke his libido, and suck his dick."

The slide changed to that of an amazingly romantic photo of a woman in the final moment of fellatio. Her lower lip was delicately supporting the tip of her lover's penis as an initial wave of ejaculate was landing on her tongue. Nina glanced up at the slide and then turned to the girls, "Ladies," she said, "if you only take away one image from this retreat, I want it to be this one. You don't suck a man's dick; you make love to it. When you worship a man's penis, he will worship you. If men were Gods, the door to their temple, would be between their legs. The way to a man's heart, might be through his stomach; but the way to his wallet is through his cock."

The slide changed again, and this one was of a beautiful redhead, lying naked between the legs of an attractive middle-aged man, gently holding and lovingly admiring his gorgeous rock-hard seven inches. "Notice her eyes, ladies," Nina said. "See the look of admiration. That is what men want. Someone to tell them how handsome they are, how virile they are, how beautiful their cock is. Be a phallic worshipper but make it fair and reasonable. Don't tell him he has the biggest cock you've ever seen if it obviously is not. If his dick is small, are even normal size, just tell him how beautiful it is -- are anything as long as it is complementary and believable." Nina paused before adding. "And don't say anything cliché or corny. Don't say something like, 'You make me so horny.' You'll sound like a Hong Kong whore," Nina warned.

The room fell silent as the girls soaked in the wisdom of Nina's words. After a brief pause and a sip of water, Nina now went back to the slides and videos. The first slide was a Gray's Anatomy drawing of a semi-flaccid penis. The illustration showed in great detail, at least for a novice, the internal tissues and other functional components of an adult penis. After a complete discussion, she advanced to the next slide, which showed the penis fully erect and added blood vessels. The third slide was the same as the second but added the nerves. "The head of the penis has over 4,000 sensory nerve endings," Nina said. "Now, that may sound like a lot. But that's only about half of the 8,000 nerve endings in the female clitoris. So, girls, it's just another example of the Ginger Rogers syndrome. She matched every step of Fred Astaire, in high heels and backward, but he gets all the praise. We have twice the equipment, we do twice the work, and they get all the credit -- it's the woman's lot, dating back to Adam and Eve. But men have their Achilles Heel, their ego. It must be stroked, or they just can't function. So, we stroke their ego, we stroke their cock, and we wrap our hands around their balls -- to maintain control."

A cheer went up as the girls all started laughing, clapping, and high-fiving each other.

Over the next twenty minutes, Nina went through a dozen still photos and four short videos of different oral sex techniques. On each slide or video, she critiqued each illustration. Pointing out features she liked and criticizing aspects she felt needed improvement. However, there was one central theme of her analysis -- worship his penis, make love to his cock, and stroke, stroke, stroke his ego.

As Nina was wrapping up her lecture, Aaron and Lucas had finished setting up the massage tables and sat on the edge, awaiting Nina's instructions. Like yesterday, they were both wearing a towel around their waists and probably nothing else, but a smile. "Ladies," she said. "This afternoon, we have Aaron and Lucas. Both have not had sex in the last twelve hours, and I'm sure they would love a blow job. Vicky and Marcia, would you like to show them your best technique?"

Vicky took Aaron, and Marcia went around and stood behind Lucas. The girls pulled the towels off in unison, revealing the men's state of affairs. Aaron was already halfway hard, but poor Lucas was pretty much a limp noodle. Vicky squirted a little lube into her hand and wrapped it around Aaron. It was only a few strokes before he was standing tall, and Vicky, looking him directly in the eyes, said, "Ohh, good boy, good boy."

Marcia had more work to do. She didn't use any lube but took Lucas's wet noodle and started massaging the limp organ. There was no immediate response from his genitals, so Marcia lowered her head and just sucked in what form of manhood he did have. Sucking vigorously, she slowly raised and lowered her head over and over. It only took a few seconds before Lucas's lost boys began to show signs of life. Within two minutes, he was every bit as hard as Aaron. The girls all started chanting, "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia." Which caused a big smile on Lucas's face and Nina to laugh, but she motioned for the girls to quiet down and let Marcia get to work.

Nina and Lucinda carefully circled the tables and quietly offered Vicky and Marcia suggestions and encouragement, emphasizing the tantric philosophy of slow and sensual sex. After five minutes, Nina called time and asked Lauren and Jessica to step forward. Lauren didn't immediately place a hand on Aaron's shaft but placed her lips on his. She romantically kissed him while moving her hand slowly down his chest and belly, before gently wrapping it around his stiff shaft. Jessica noticing Lauren's approach, followed suit, but added a series of traveling kisses as she moved her head from Lucas's face to his love stick. Both girls were soon sucking like champs as Lucinda and Nina closely observed and critiqued.

After five minutes, Nina called time again, and asked Robin and Jenny to step forward. Both girls had carefully watched the four girls before them, and immediately used their best techniques, plus added a few new special twists of their own. However, there were still two girls who hadn't had a chance to show their stuff yet, so Nina stopped Robin and Jenny before it was too late. "Ladies," Nina interrupted. "We have two more girls who need a turn." Turning back to the seated girls, she asked, "Who hasn't had a turn yet?"

Lacey quickly rose to her feet, "That's me," she said. Then turning to look behind her, she added, "Come on Angie, let's finish these dudes." Grabbing Angie's hand and pulling her to her feet, Lacey led her to the front of the room. As Robin and Jenny took their seats, Lacey went and stood behind Aaron's table, and Angie took Lucas. Angie took Lucas's saliva-soaked woody in her hand and looked over at Lacey, to see what she was going to do. Lacey looked lovingly into Aaron's eyes and said, "Hey Sweetie, are you ready?" Aaron smiled and nodded yes. Lacey placed her hand on his soaking wet tool and asked, "Are you ready for the best?" He breathlessly nodded yes again. Lacey tenderly kissed him, as she began to gently stroke him. His dick was already slippery wet from three other girls' mouths on him, which only made Lacey wetter thinking about it. After breaking her kiss, like Jessica, she proceeded to his beltline with a series of wet traveling kisses. Once his dick was poking her in the head, she turned to face the impediment to her southern travels, opened her mouth, and slowly swallowed as much of him as she could.

Angie watched Lacey out of the corner of her eye, but apparently, she wasn't able to bring herself to kiss Lucas. So as Lacey swallowed Aaron's sword, Angie did the same to Lucas, except without the kissing. On the other hand, Lacey was so worked up that she was having a hard time remembering the tips Nina had just spent the last hour extolling. So, she quickly decided to rely on her usual techniques. She knew that Nina or Lucinda would make suggestions regardless, so why not do what you know and wait for the critique later.

Lacey cradled Aaron's balls in one hand and held his one-eye giant up straight with the other. And diddling his perineum with her middle finger on the hand holding his nut sack, she gazed lovingly at his erect shaft and said, "Oh my God, you are so big." And in this case, it was probably very true. Lowering her head back down onto his crown, she began to gently suck and play with it using her tongue. All the while, softly and tenderly stroking the bottom half of his spear with her upper hand -- alternating between a standard wet full hand stroke and her proven finger-ring technique.

Aaron and Lucas had both been sucked on for almost twenty minutes now, and both were about to blow. As soon as Aaron had finished unloading in Lacey's mouth, she turned to see how Angie was doing with Lucas. Throughout this entire exercise, the girls have been fully clothed and the boys fully nude -- CFNM, as they say. Lacey was surprised to see that Angie had removed her top and Lucas was playing with her tits. And further, Angie had completely swallowed every inch of Lucas -- a total deep throat. Lucas was big, and Lacey was surprised she could get that much man meat in her mouth, but she must have known the trick or something, because she was tonguing the top of his ball sack with little difficulty, and it didn't appear; she was coming up for air anytime soon.

Lacey and Aaron both sat up and watched in total amazement as Lucas released wave after wave of hot steaming man cream down her gullet. Angie's eyes may have been tearing up a bit, but to everyone's surprise, she didn't pull back, and she didn't cough or choke. And when she finally did raise her head, other than a little bit of his stuff coming out her nose, none of what must have been a massive load was visible. She had swallowed it all. The crowd all clapped and applauded, as Angie just smiled and wiped her mouth and nose with a towel. Even Nina must have been impressed, as she said, "Well Angie, that's not exactly what I was expecting, but you certainly got the job done. And I bet that's a blow job Lucas won't be forgetting for a while." To which Lucas just raised up on one elbow, smiled, and too breathless to speak, nodded his agreement.

As the applause and laughter died down, Lacey and Angie returned to their seats. Nina thanked the boys for their assistance and then turned to the girls. "Ladies," she said. "I want to thank all of you for an outstanding lab today. I am very pleased with your progress so far, and I know the gentleman will all be in for quite a treat tonight. And speaking of tonight. Tonight is the Pool Party. You were all told to pack a swimsuit and a coverup. The coverup can be of your choice, but it must be appropriate to wear in a public restaurant or bar. And you must wear it throughout happy hour and dinner. After dinner, there will be some light entertainment, followed by some games in the pool. So, you will be getting wet, and what you wear then, or not, will be your choice." And just as she was about to release the girls to their cabins, she added. "Oh, one more thing. In a little twist tonight, you will not know who your dates are until after the swim. So, please mix with everyone throughout the evening."

As soon as they were released, the girls all raced for their cabins. Lacey, for one, desperately needed to pee, and she hoped to get in at least a thirty-minute nap, before dressing for the pool party. Mission accomplished, she quickly showered, dressed in what she hoped would be the hottest bikini at the party, and slipped on a brand-new coverup that she had specifically purchased for the retreat.

She arrived at the pool about fifteen minutes late -- fashionably late, she told herself. And she still wasn't the last one there. Nina frowned at tardiness, but Lacey didn't expect any repercussions as long as she wasn't last. Of course, the boys were all there, as Nina had much more control over them. The area around the pool had been decorated to look like a typical Southern California pool party, with Japanese lanterns hung back and forth across the pool, plus additional patio furniture that wasn't there earlier. The additional furniture included a half dozen tall bar tables with four stools at each one, all arranged for dinner later that evening.

Also set up was an outdoor bar and kitchen. Lacey hadn't actually met many of the staff, so this was an opportunity to meet them and possibly get to know some of them a little better. Now the bartender she had actually seen before. Don was his name, at least according to his name tag. He was a middle-aged guy who probably had worked at the resort for some time, as he appeared to have some authority around the camp. In fact, Lacey wondered if he and Nina might actually be a couple. They seemed to be about the same age, and they both wore similar-looking wedding rings. But they were never formally introduced as such, and in the big scheme of things, what difference did it make. He's a great bartender, and that's all that mattered.

As she walked up to the bar, Don asked, "What can I get you?"

Just as the night before, it was a full bar, but Don had made several pitchers of Caribbean Rum Punch, and as it appeared most of the crowd was drinking it, Lacey decided to go with the flow. "I guess I'll have what they're having," she said as she pointed to the crowd.

With her drink now in hand, Lacey began to circulate among the gathered guest. She spotted Sam standing by himself and headed his way. However, after about five minutes of clever flirting, Sam moved on, and she suddenly found herself standing alone. Apparently, the boys had gotten the same memo the girls had received about mingling. Lacey understood that this was part of her training, but it did seem a little forced. So, she took another sip of her drink and looked for someone else to chat with.

She noticed Robin also standing alone, with a drink in her hand, so Lacey moved to join her. "Did you just get abandoned?" Robin inquired.

"Yeah," Lacey said. "I guess it's forced mingling or something."

"I wonder if it has anything to do with determining our dates for the evening," Robin suggested.

"Humm, I don't know," Lacey said. "But I guess we better get out there and mingle -- or face the consequences."

Lacey was pleased that the girls had not formed any social cliques. She had always run into that issue in high school, and it was refreshing that, at least for the moment, none had formed this week. Robin was probably in her mid-to-late-twenties, about average for the group. She had thick, straight dark hair, that curled under on the ends. It was cut in a taper, bangs in front, shoulder-length at the ears, and longer in the back. Because of the color, it looked a little like Darth Vader's helmet. But it was a good look for her and had nothing to do with her personality. In fact, she was very sweet.

After a few minutes, Trevor and Will joined them for a few minutes of friendly flirting, and as the happy hour proceeded, Lacey and Robin probably socialized with every male there. Including Don, the bartender. Who yes, was married to Nina. And she also met, Simón, the resort's chef. Lacey had actually never met him, but she was very appreciative of the excellent food they had been having ever since she arrived. The outdoor kitchen was set up on the edge of the patio, closest to the lodge, for easy access to the kitchen door.

The overall menu was gourmet Southern California Tailgate, which included: Shrimp and Crab Nachos, Kabab Beef Sliders, Pork Tenderloin with Peach Salsa, and Fried Oysters with Broccoli Slaw. And that was just the entrees. There were side dishes, salads, and desserts galore. If Nina was trying to keep the girls from gaining weight, this was certainly not the way to do it. But most of the girls only sampled a little of everything and left the gorging to the guys. Lacey and Robin found a high-top table for themselves, and shortly after sitting down, Sam and Aaron joined them. Lacey could not have been happier having Sam as a dining companion, and apparently, Robin was just as pleased with Aaron.

After dinner, Lucinda called all the girls together. "Ladies, if you will all, please remove your coverups and lineup here next to the pool, with your back to the pool, facing us." And as the girls cautiously followed Lucinda's instructions, the guys arranged deck chairs facing them.

Once the guys were all seated and the girls lined up in their swimsuits facing them, Lucinda said, "Ladies, this is the Aristippus Retreat Beauty Contest. When your name is called, will you please step forward, do a slow spin, give us your best Miss America pose, and then tell us about your secret talent. Jessica, we'll start with you."

Jessica was a cute little California surfer girl. Her sun-bleached blonde hair trailed down her back almost to the waist of her deeply tanned slender frame. Some might have assumed that she was just another dumb blonde, but she was probably a lot smarter than she looked. After stepping forward and making a slow spin, she faced the boys with her hands on her hips and said, "Hi, I'm Jessica. I'm a genuine California surfer girl. I can ride the curls with the boys at the beach and curl their toes in the bedroom."

The guys all loudly applauded and whistled their approval, as did the girls and the staff. It wasn't clear whether or not the girl's secret skill was supposed to be sexual. But Jessica had set the tone for the rest of the evening, so it certainly was now. As each girl stepped forward, their secret skills ran from, "I can remove my bra without removing my shirt" to "I can get a guy off in less than two minutes without ever touching his dick." When it was Lacey's turn, she still couldn't think of anything really clever to say, so she just went with, "I'm Lacey, a genuine Valley Girl. And I can suck a golf ball through a garden hose." Which brought ruckus laughter from the entire group.

After all eight girls had made their best pitches, Lucinda again stepped forward and said, "Okay, I think we have heard and seen each contestant's best presentation. Now gentleman, if you would step aside and deliberate for a minute. And then let us know who the winner is." Lacey still wasn't sure where this whole little game was going. And she didn't like the idea of one person being named somehow more desirable than anyone else. They were all getting along so well; she didn't want some stupid game to screw things up.

However, when the boys returned, they had eight beauty pageant sashes with them, so apparently, everyone was going to get recognition. Marcia received "Best Boobs," as they probably were the biggest. Jessica received "Best Tan Lines," and Lacey was pleased to see Angie received "Best Ass." Angie did have a cute butt; it sort of looked like a baby's bum -- and it was cute. But Lacey was a little worried when, after seven girls had received sashes, and her name was yet to be called. Nervously awaiting her fate, Lucinda finally called out, "And Lacey, Best Rising Star." To her surprise, and not quite sure if it was an honor or not, her sash was not blue; like all the others, hers was gold with sequins all over it. Apparently, this was some sort of top honor.

The men all stood and gave the girls a rousing standing ovation, and as they moved to personally congratulate each girl, Lucinda, and Nina, quietly collected each sash. Once the sashes were all safely back in the staff's hands, every guy grabbed the closest girl and unceremoniously tossed her into the pool. Luckily, the pool was heated, as the mountain air was already getting chilly. The boys immediately stripped to their swimsuits and jumped in to join the girls in the pool.