Aristippus Ch. 04 - Tuesday Oral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they were all acclimated, they quickly began a game of horse and rider, with a girl on the shoulders of each guy. The object of the game was to strip the bikini top off of your opponent, which for the girls that had a drawstring top, wasn't all that hard. But several girls didn't have drawstrings, so after a few minutes, they just had to remove their own tops.

Once everyone was topless, Don brought out the volleyball net, and for the next hour or so, they played several games of water volleyball. At this point, they were all getting tired, and it was a relief when Lucinda blew a whistle and said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, it is bedtime. It's time to assign partners for tonight and send you all on your way."

Laughing, exhausted, but still excited over both the game and the prospect of a new bedtime partner, they all breathlessly climbed out of the pool, dried off, and put on their coverups. Lucinda had a bowl in her hands and said, "Ladies, there are eight keys in here, and each one has a gentleman's name on it. I'm going to hold the bowl over your head, and you'll draw out one key each, to see who your companion is for the evening." She paused for a second, and then added, "Lacey, as the big winner tonight, you don't have to draw; you can pick whoever you want."

"Sam?" Lacey asked hopefully.

Lucinda laughed, "Except Sam."

"Darn," Lacey said with a wink and a smile. She knew they probably wouldn't let her have Sam again. So, after a quick pause, she said, "I'll draw."

Lucinda brought the bowl over to Lacey and held it over her head. Lacey reached in and pulled out the first key her fingers touched. The key was one of those old-fashioned skeleton keys, spray painted gold and attached to a plastic tag, similar to an old hotel room key tag. Lacey flipped the tag over and read it aloud, "Will." She looked over at Robin, who just shrugged and smiled.

Lacey went over and stood next to Will. Who took her hand and held it until all the girls had drawn a key and stood by their companion for the evening. "Good night ladies," Lucinda said. And with that, eight girls and their male companions for the evening all headed out for their respective cabins.

The night air was quite chilly, especially when you're wearing little more than a wet bathing suit, so the warmth of the cabin felt good. "Do you want me to light the fire?" Will asked.

"Sure," Lacey said as she headed for the bathroom. "I have to pee; I'll be right back.

With the fire started, Will walked to the open bathroom door. Lacey was still sitting on the toilet. Her bikini bottoms were lying crumpled on the floor, and her coverup had been tossed to the vanity. A smile crossed Will's face seeing Lacey sitting there, as naked as the day she was born. "I have to pee also," he said as he pushed his swimsuit to the floor. Lacey starts to stand, but Will places his hand on her shoulder. "Spread your legs," he said.

Realizing that Will was planning on peeing between her legs, she said, "No, you'll get me wet."

"No, I won't," Will assured her. "I'm a good shot. Besides, the shower is right there."

Reluctantly Lacey slowly spread her legs and prepared herself for the worst. She had seen males pee before, but never up close and never between her legs. As Will let loose, Lacey could feel the sprinkle on her inner thighs. "You're getting me wet," she squealed.

"No, I'm not," he laughed. "I told you, I'm a good shot." As he finished, a few drops did land on her legs. "Oops," he said as he leaned over her to flush the toilet while she was still sitting on it. As the water swirled beneath her, Will held out his hand to help her to a standing position. "Alright Lacey, I did get a few drops on you. Let me clean you up."

Leading her to the shower, Will turned on the water, which was soon warm enough to enter. As the warm water rained down on both of them, Will grabbed a washcloth and filled it with body wash. Adding body wash to his opposite hand, he began scrubbing her shoulders, breasts, and as he knelt in front of her, her legs and pussy.

"Hey," she said. "I'm supposed to be pampering you, not the other way around."

Without saying a word, Will quit scrubbing, slowly stood, and handed her the washcloth. She refilled it with body wash, then, turning him to face the shower spray, started on his backside. With the soapy washcloth, Lacey gently scrubbed his shoulders, back, butt cheeks, and down both legs. When she finally turned him around to start on his front, she was surprised to see that he was totally erect.

Lacey started to wrap her soapy hands around his twitching shaft, but stopped and rinsed her hands in the shower spray from between his legs. Then gently holding it by its base, lovingly sucked it into her mouth. She wasn't on her knees, she was squatting as if she was about to pee again. And she had not planned on sucking him in the shower. But after his soapy massage of her and her soapy massage of his backside, the urge was utterly irresistible.

With the warmed spray of the shower raining down on both of them, Lacey found herself much more aroused than she expected. And she certainly had no intention of bringing him to his conclusion, but that is precisely what happened. Suddenly and without warning, Will released a blast of warm man cream directly into Lacey's mouth.

"Whoa!" she exclaimed, as she quickly pulled back. But it was too late. Will's load was already covering her face, dripping from her mouth, and running down her chest. "You weren't supposed to do that," Lacey said as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

Will was having trouble catching his breath, but he managed to say, "I didn't see it coming either. It just happened." With his body still shaking and trying desperately not to laugh, he said, "You did it, Lacey. You did it -- it wasn't my fault."

With the shower still raining down on them, Lacey said, "Well, I need to wash this chlorine out of my hair."

"Okay," Will said, "I don't think I can help you with that. I'll go check on the fire."

As Will left the shower and grabbed a towel, Lacey reached for her shampoo and started lathering up.

Fifteen minutes later, Lacey emerged from the bathroom, naked, except for the towel wrapping her hair in a turban and the hair dryer in her hand. The fireplace was roaring and was the only light in the room, casting a romantic glow on Will's nude body, as he lay on the bed, patiently waiting for Lacey's return. Looking at his limp dick, she said, "Well, you look ready, but not your little man."

"Oh. Don't worry about him," Will said. "Just give him a few more minutes to recover."

Removing the towel from her head, Lacey said, "Well, you could help me dry my hair."

Will jumped from the bed and took the hair dryer from her hand. Lacey pushed an ottoman in front of the fire and made herself comfortable. While Will plugged in the hand-held hair dryer. Then standing behind her, he began sweeping the hot air back and forth, as Lacey repeatedly ran her hairbrush through her hair.

The fire was hot, and with Will's help, it didn't take long for Lacey's hair to become comfortably dry. As soon as she was satisfied that it was dry enough, she laid the brush down, and reaching behind her back, felt to see if Will had recovered enough to return to the evening's planned activity. And yes, he was. Will's little man was quickly returning to its past glory, and Lacey spun around on the ottoman to confront the object of her affection head-on.

Satisfied that she would be able to continue with her planned agenda, she took hold of the object in question, slowly stood, and led Will back to bed. Standing on her tiptoes, Lacey placed her lips directly on his and pushed him backward, with her body following him down. Once Will was flat on his back, Lacey quickly began her southern trip to the glory land. Upon arriving and slipping him into her watering mouth, Lacey realized that he was hard enough, but not really aroused sufficiently to proceed with the planned activity at a normal pace.

Will also quickly came to the same conclusion, and decided he needed to do something to get back in the game. Without disengaging Lacey from his love mussel, he started sliding his body to the side, first perpendicular to her and then to where he could slide underneath her. Spreading her legs, he buried his face deep between them.

As his tongue touched her highly sensitive clit, she gasped, causing her to temporarily lose her suction. But as he burrowed his tongue deeply into her, she regained her rhythm. Will's strategy to get his groove back was apparently working. His cock began to swell past fully erect, and at the same time, Lacey felt that unmistakable rumble deep in her groin. After four or five minutes with Lacey on top, they rolled to their sides, and with Will's head on her lower leg, he was able to bury his tongue even deeper. Moments later, she reached her magic moment, and Will's face was suddenly flooded with her juices.

Lapping as fast as he could also did the trick for him; for twenty seconds later, he reached that same magical point. As Will filled Lacey's mouth with his sweet essence for the second time in less than thirty minutes, both of their bodies reached a harmonic of sexual nirvana.