Aristippus Ch. 04 - Tuesday Oral

Story Info
Ladies, today we get to the ‘Meat of the Subject’ – the blow.
8.8k words
4.67
1.8k
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 07/17/2022
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tall78701
Tall78701
133 Followers

Chapter 4

Tuesday -- An Oral Obsession

Ladies, today we get to the 'Meat of the Subject' -- the blow job.

NOTE TO READERS: This is Chapter Four of a novel in nine chapters. It is the story of a young woman attending a training retreat for the world's oldest profession. We respectfully request that you read the chapters in order, as this is an actual novel, with thirty seven characters, seventeen of them having sex with each other. So, reading the chapters in order is important in experiencing the complete story. Following the nine chapters of the novel, will be nine or more appendices. Each of the appendices tells the back story of one of the women in the novel. The appendices are written in the first person, as they are all told in the women's own voices. And they can be read in any order. Please enjoy, and we look forward to your comments.

* * *

Standing in the shower, Lacey could still feel that gooey warmth deep between her legs. She scrubbed her coochie (as her high school friends called it) vigorously, but the feeling was still there, and to be honest, she didn't really want it to leave. She was just apprehensive about leaving any telltale sign to be discovered later in the day or that night.

At the breakfast buffet, she made herself a fruit smoothy and two pieces of crispy thin toast. With her morning meal in hand, she sat down with Robin and Lauren. They were both chatting about their experiences the night before, and once Lacey joined them, they couldn't wait to hear about hers.

"Hey Lacey, how was it?" Robin asked. "It was Sam -- right?"

"Oh, it was great," Lacey replied as she spooned a big heap of her smoothy onto her crispy toast.

"I had Alex," Robin continued. "He was great too. The only issue was that after I finished the hand job, he got dressed and only stayed about another twenty minutes before heading back to his cabin. I was all worked up, and he was spent. I hope it's not like that every night."

"Twenty minutes," Lauren said. "I had Hayden, and I don't think he stayed five minutes, after I'd given him the best hand job of his life. So much for the young stud bullshit."

They both then looked at Lacey, who was spooning another heaping spoonful of frozen smoothy onto her toast. She didn't verbally respond, but just smiled a devilish smile as she bit off another piece of her strange, fruit-covered toast, before it got soggy.

"Why you little bitch," Lauren teased, with a smile on her face. "You fucked him, didn't you? You fucked him."

Lacey chewed her toast slowly before speaking. "Well," she finally said. "I think you could say we fucked each other."

Robin dropped her spoon full of Bran Flakes back into its bowl. "How long did he stay? What time did he leave?"

Casually spooning another heap of smoothy onto her toast, she replied slowly, "Oh, I didn't look at the clock. But the fire had burned down to embers -- so it was probably around three o'clock."

Both girls dropped their mock indignation and switched to a more congratulative tone. But still teasingly, Robin said, "You lucky little whore."

Lacey shrugged, as she crammed the last bit of toast into her mouth. "It's all in the wrist girls -- it's all in the wrist." And with that, they all laughed and quickly finished their breakfast, as Nina now was standing at the front of the dining room, clinking a spoon against a water glass to get everyone's attention.

"Ladies, ladies," she said. "It's almost nine, and yoga this morning will be outside on the pool deck. And ... it will be topless this morning. Your little boobies need some vitamin D." And as the words left her mouth, there appeared Lucinda -- topless, standing next to the door. "So as soon as you finish your breakfast, head out to the pool, claim a mat, and drop your top."

It was a glorious morning, and stretching, bending, and holding ridiculous poses out by the pool was a pleasant break from being cooped up in the lodge. Everyone agreed that the fresh air felt great, the sun was warming, and the freedom of being topless felt much better than expected. However, the girls were all exhausted and sweating profusely, when Lucinda called for them to sit and relax. "I think that's enough sun," she said. "Pick up your towels, and let's gather in the shade over here by the oak tree."

The area around the century-old oak was cool and grassy. And pillows for the girls to sit on were already arranged in a circle. Still topless, but with their Lululemon yoga pants wet with sweat, all took seats, and wiped any remaining sweat from their arms, foreheads, and breasts. Lucinda joined them, and all holding hands, they began the session with the same series of chants they had done the day before.

Lacey was amazed at how relaxing these meditation sessions turned out to be. Three days ago, she would have considered them new age crazy. And something only rich women from Westwood or Bellaire would do after they had dropped their kids off at Montessori School. But she discovered that she actually liked them. It was amazing how relaxing they were. And how completely it removed, if only temporarily, all the other worries and concerns of your daily life. They just vanished; it was like a daily reset.

At least for Lacey, the meditation session was over too soon, but the guys were already over at the pool setting up the massage tables, and today's massage session was also going to be outdoors. Just as yesterday, the men were wearing nothing, but a towel wrapped around their waist. And as soon as Lucinda called time, to end the meditation session, the girls all jumped up and headed for the pool.

Nina had the massage schedule on a clipboard, and since the girls knew all the guys by name now, once they checked the list, they went and stood by their massage partner for the day. Lacey had drawn Alex, and she was standing beside the table he was lying face down on when Nina announced, "Ladies, today I think you'll find the massage session a little more interesting. Today you get to do the front side."

A tittering of giggles swept the assembled group, as well as a sigh of relief. "Just as yesterday," Nina continued, "start on your gentlemen's neck and back. Then work your way down to his waist, remove his towel, and then ask him to roll over. Keep in mind the training you had yesterday on the hand job and put your new skills to good use."

Lacey immediately filled her hands with massage oil and started on Alex's neck. He almost immediately let out a low aah, and Lacey decided to not rush this session, but give him the full massage treatment. Letting him stress a little regarding if and when she was ever going to get to the main event. So, after the neck, Lacey did both arms, his back -- slow and deep -- resulting in a lot more oohs and aahs. And then, probably to his surprise, she did both legs, before finally removing the towel. With the towel now on the ground, Lacey slapped his butt, signaling that he could finally roll over.

Lacey was surprised to see that his erection was already at a good three-quarters staff. Her little delay as she lingered on other body parts, must have produced the desired results. Anticipation does make the heart grow fonder, and apparently, makes the erection a little harder as well. Lacey had every intention of continuing on the front side as she had done on the back. But seeing how prepared he was, she filled her hands with oil, and skipping Alex's chest as she had planned, wrapped both hands around his twitching manhood.

Now Alex really let out an ooh and aah the whole pool area could hear. But other gentlemen were doing the same, so Lacey was not distracted. As she slowly began to stroke him, she pondered on what technique to use. Lacey already had both hands wrapped around him with her fingers interlocked. He seemed to like that a lot, but once he reached a hundred percent, she decided to try something new. With her hands already saturated with oil, she gently clutched his balls with one hand and made the thumb-index finger ring with the other. She carefully watched his reaction as she slid her finger-ring up and down his rigid cock, carefully noting facial differences as she changed speed and tightness. After maybe four or five minutes, his body started twitching, and she feared he was reaching his climax.

"Too much?" she asked. Alex nodded his head affirmatively. So, she removed both hands, applied a little extra oil, and returned to his chest. She massaged the chest and belly for a few minutes, before sliding her hands down and across his hips to his inner thighs. He seemed to really like that, and the purple hue of his pecker returned to a more natural flesh tone.

As she rubbed harder and deeper on his thighs, Alex began running his hand up and down her leg. She was still wearing her Lululemon yoga pants, and it wasn't long before he tried to run his fingers under her waistband. To make things easier for him, Lacey removed her hands from his legs, and looping her fingers under the waistband, pushed her Lulus down to her mid-thigh. Alex immediately squeezed her butt cheek a couple of times and then began running his knuckles lightly back and forth between her buttery smooth labia.

"Feeling better?" she asked. Alex didn't speak but nodded his head yes. "Ready for some more?" Lacey purred. He quickened his affirmative gesture, plus added a smile for good measure. Lacey's hands were already oily enough, so she simply returned them to their previous position and resumed her stroke. Trying to keep in mind the instructions that Lucinda had given the day before on the tantric philosophy of sexual stimulation, Lacey slowed her stroke. But even with that, it didn't take long for Alex's body to begin to tighten and twitch. And Lacey knew this was it. With the hand cradling his balls, she took her middle finger and began massaging his perineum. And with her finger-ring hand, she moved to his purple crown and began a soft massage with just her fingertips. She realized though, holding her upper hand in this position, she wouldn't be able to fully see the eruption. So, at the very last second, she moved her hand to the ridge below the crown and gently massaged the frenulum flap.

Seconds later, he erupted. And what a blast it was. Maybe not as good as Sam's the previous night, but indeed a sight to see. Alex involuntarily let out a groan the entire pool deck could hear. But he was not alone, as other gentlemen were reaching their happy endings at about the same time, and soon there was a chorus of exhausted men, all singing the same song.

After thoroughly milking him, to ensure she got it all, she picked up the towel she had previously thrown to the ground and began her clean-up. He was clearly satisfied, but she wasn't. Though Sam had fucked-her-good the night before, Lacey was every bit as horny as she was walking the campus of Cal State before beginning her life as an escort. Sexually frustrated, and with no way to immediately vent. She was already topless and had been since breakfast. With her yoga pants still mid-thigh, she yanked them up and ran for the pool. This time she didn't care about her hair; she just dove in headfirst and began swimming laps. The pool was not that big, probably no bigger than your typical home pool, but big enough.

Lacey swam about four laps, before she stopped and sat on the steps to take off her Lululemon's. They were slowing her down, and she didn't need them. Throwing them to the side, she resumed her swim in the nude. She was so sexually frustrated that she couldn't stand it. But the cool water of the pool did help to get her mind off sex. Several other girls jumped into the pool as well, but they weren't swimming laps; they were just playing around. Even at twenty years old, Lacey was the youngest girl there, and she still had the athletic energy of a teenager. The older girls were just cooling off and relaxing.

After swimming another maybe twenty laps, Lacey climbed out of the pool, panting like a racehorse, grabbed her clothes, and walked naked to her cabin. After washing and drying her hair, Lacey was a little late for lunch, but she had checked salad bar on her lunch preference card, so it didn't really matter. Lacey made herself a salad of mixed garden greens, with sliced grilled chicken breast, and a big splash of balsamic dressing. She had yet to meet the kitchen staff, but the meals were excellent, and she hadn't eaten so well in years.

The tables had already been arranged in a large U shape, probably for the afternoon sessions. Lacey found a seat between Jessica and Vicky and sat down. "Did you like the massage session?" Jessica asked.

"Oh sure," Lacey responded as she stuffed the fork full of salad in her mouth.

"I saw you swimming all those laps," Vicky said. "How do you find the energy for that?"

Setting her fork aside for a minute, "I am so fucking frustrated," Lacey said. "I've never given a guy a hand job, or a blow job for that matter, and then not fucked them. So swimming is just a way to blow off steam."

"God, you must be one horny bitch," Jessica said with a chuckle.

Lacey had just put another forkful of salad in her mouth and was chewing as fast as she could in order to answer Jessica's question. "I haven't been this horny since my dad interrupted me and my boyfriend necking on the front porch and sent him packing just as he was about to get to second base."

"Wow," Vicky said. "That must have been something."

"I'm still trying to get over it," Lacey said with a smile.

Just about that time, Nina came walking into the room and called for the girl's attention. "Ladies," she said. "Today's lectures are Why Monogamy by Dr. Sarah Palmer. Dr. Palmer is a professor of Sociology at Cal State Fullerton. She has a Master of Theology as well as a Ph.D. in Sociology, and I think you'll find her discussion on how and why humans developed into a culture of monogamy -- even though biologically we should not have, very informative. Her lectures are always well received, and she adds an interesting twist on the topic, as she is also an ordained minister."

"Our second speaker is Dr. Stephen Cummings on the topic of Male Anatomy. Or, Dr. Chop, as we call him, because he has done so many vasectomies," Nina added with a smile. "He is a Urologist with a practice in Bakersfield, and one of the founding members of Aristippus. And though his lectures can sometimes seem a little dry, it is all incredibly important information. So please pay close attention, and he loves questions. So, don't hesitate to ask about anything that comes to mind. He honestly doesn't mind, and it will make for a far more informative session."

As for the lab today, you probably already know, it's on the subject of oral sex, the blow job. Something I'm sure you have all done many times. But something you probably actually know very little about. Well, much more on that later. Now, if you would all please welcome Dr. Sarah Palmer.

Dr. Palmer was a middle-aged woman of normal stature and nice looks. Her hair was blond, probably bleached, but still attractive with a center part and cut to hang just below the shoulders. Her lecture was very interesting, touching on various cultures around the world, and how monogamy became the universally accepted human norm. Despite the fact that almost all other animals, from which we evolved, are not. She also dealt with many of the unintended consequences that have resulted from forcing humans into a single-partner society. Examples included stories from the bible, Victorian England, modern society, and of course, some of the brutal extremes as practiced in the Muslim world even today.

One other interesting aspect of Dr. Palmer's lecture was that she included some insight into her personal life. She has never married, even though she admits to several extended relationships -- with both men and women. She didn't actually call them long-term -- just extended. But currently, she lives in what she calls a Polyamorous relationship with six other people. A total of four women and three men, all connected with Cal State Fullerton, in one way or another. They all live in their own homes but socialize and travel exclusively with each other. In other words, in a heterosexual context, they all sleep with each other, but they do not consider themselves to be swingers. They generally only engage each other sexually as couples. And according to Dr. Palmer, this arrangement has lasted for years, and they are all very happy.

"Isn't there ever any jealousy?" Vicky asked.

"No, not really," Dr. Palmer replied. "Oh, when we're traveling together, there might be nights when I wanted to sleep with one of the men, and he ends up going to another woman's room. But I'll get him the next night, so in a way, it makes things a little more interesting."

"Since there is an extra woman, don't you ever sleep with her?" Angie asked.

Dr. Palmer paused before thoughtfully responding, "Well, I experimented with women when I was younger. And for a while, I considered myself to be Bisexual. But after some time, I came to realize, that even though men might be assholes to live with, between the sheets, I really need a dick."

That got a roar of laughter from the girls, and after wiping a tear of laughter from her own face, Nina moved us on to Dr. Steve.

As for Dr. Steve, Nina was right. The first twenty minutes of his discussion on male anatomy were rather dull, despite the colorful illustrations from his PowerPoint presentation. However, once the girls started asking questions, such as; why do men lose their erections after orgasm? And why do men wake up with a woody? And everyone's favorite, how many calories are there in semen, and can swallowing it make you fat? The discussion turned very lively and highly informative.

His answer to the calorie question was that there are less than thirty calories in the typical male ejaculation. And as for making you fat, you would generally burn three times that many calories during the ordinary act of having sex. So, swallowing a male's semen, is more than likely a net loss to your daily caloric intake -- not a gain. The girls all got a kick out of that, giving many of them a new weight-loss scheme.

Though Nina had heard Dr. Steve's lectures many times, she still couldn't keep from laughing. However, she finally had to cut him off, as we had to get on to today's lab.

As Nina was busy connecting her laptop to the TV monitors, the girls could all see Aaron and Lucas busy setting up massage tables near the front of the room. "Ladies," she said once the room was organized. "Today, we get to the Meat of the Subject, so to speak -- the blow job." The first slide appeared on the two TV screens, and it was a beautifully romantic picture of a woman giving a man oral sex.

"If a man tells you his wife won't give him sex, he's probably lying. But when a man tells you his wife won't give him oral sex, he is probably telling the truth. Genital sex between humans is as natural as breathing. But oral sex is an erotic twist on that primeval urge to attract a mate. Once the mate is secure, at least for women, that twist is no longer needed. So, ladies, that's where we come in."

The slide changed to that of a marble statue of a Roman or Greek God. The statue was full-frontal, and the God was well endowed. "Now ladies, men love many things. They love their families, they love their football, their fishing boat, and they may even love their dog. But believe me, there isn't a man alive that doesn't love his penis above all his other worldly possessions. And again, that's where we come in. So, why do women have sex for money?" Nina asked rhetorically.

Tall78701
Tall78701
133 Followers