Aristippus Ch. 05 - Wednesday Front

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, the slide changed to a photo of an attractive middle-aged couple walking hand-in-hand down the sidewalk, and the man is straining his neck to check out the ass of a young woman that just passed them. Jean stepped forward and said, "Because men cheat."

Now that did bring a response from the girls, as laughter and chatter erupted.

"Through the millennium, humans have created a monogamist society for themselves. This was to protect the woman during childbirth and the family as a whole to ensure the survival of the species. And to our ancient ancestors, it was both necessary and made sense. However, humans are not monogamist by nature. We are constantly fighting our natural urge to play the field."

The girls all continued to nod their understanding and approval.

"So," Jean said as the slide flipped back to the illustration of the female reproductive system. She pointed up at the slide. "We have our sex. Men may have the power, at least for now, and men traditionally have the money. But we continue to have what they want." She paused again, asking, "Why do women charge for sex?"

"Because men will pay for it!" eight female voices shouted in unison.

Kristi took over the discussion after that, but for the next two hours, they switched back and forth as Kristi, the gynecologist, discussed issues of the physical body, and Jean, the psychologist, discussed matters of the mind.

The girls were so engrossed in Kristi and Jean's lecture that Nina finally had to call the session to an end. "Ladies, ladies," she said. It is after three o'clock, and we really need to move on." The girls all stood and enthusiastically applauded the doctors as they packed up their presentation materials.

As the two doctors left, Alex and Hayden were busy setting up a couple of massage tables at the front of the room. "Ladies," Nina said. "Some of you have complained that you are not getting enough sex. Well, today, that comes to an end. The topic for our lab this afternoon is Full Frontal. In other words, sexual intercourse in which you can see your partner, eye to eye." A murmur of excitement swept the group. "Missionary and standard cowgirl, we will study both positions."

As the girls sat and watched intently, Nina flipped through a dozen more slides and short videos of couples engaged in missionary sex. Just as the lecture on blow jobs, Nina pointed out various tricks and techniques that she felt the girls should know. After about fifteen minutes, she said, "Okay, who hasn't been laid yet?"

Jenny's hand shot up. "I haven't," she pleaded as she jumped to her feet.

"Okay Jenny," Nina said. "Thank you for being our first volunteer." She then pointed to Alex, who was to be the lucky guy Jenny was going to demonstrate with. Standing next to him, Jenny dropped her shorts and panties before jumping up to sit on the massage table. Alex dropped his towel from around his waist and started kissing her.

Jenny and Alex's kissing was so passionate, that the room fell silent as everyone watched in awe their display of raw sexuality. With all eyes in the room fixated on the alluring young couple, Nina forgot to ask for another volunteer. Causing Hayden to just step aside to watch along with the rest of the class. Eventually, Alex nudged Jenny backward onto the table, and Nina handed him a bottle of personal lubricant. Filling his hand with lube, he first generously applied it to the area between Jenny's legs, before applying what was left to his own erection. At which point, he spread her knees a little further, placed his palms on the table next to her shoulders, and effortlessly entered her.

Once Alex and Jenny achieved a comfortable rhythm, Nina moved closer to the table to resume her instruction. She assisted them in various techniques, including her feet flat on the table, multiple angles of the Big-V, and her legs on his shoulders. As well as one leg up and the other down, her legs wrapping his back, his hands under her butt, and even side-by-side facing each other.

After the last position, Alex pulled out and was about to slide off the table, when Jenny said, "Hey, you didn't finish."

Nina laughed, "Alright Jenny, do you want to give him a hand?"

With Alex still kneeling between her legs, Jenny leaned forward and started aggressively stroking him with both hands. It was only minutes before he began to turn red, gasped for breath, and blew a massive load straight onto her well-trimmed patch of kitty hair. The room erupted with applause, and Nina handed them a towel to clean up with.

As they both wiped themselves and got off the table, Nina said, "Okay girls, we need another volunteer for the cowgirl demonstration."

At first, there weren't any takers, but after a short pause, Jessica stood up and said, "I'll take it."

Jessica was also wearing shorts, which she dropped as she approached the table. Hayden smiled as he put his arm around her and embraced her in a romantic kiss. After breaking the kiss, Hayden dropped his towel and laid face up on the massage table. Jessica climbed onto the table, and straddling his legs, surveyed his state of readiness. He wasn't quite hard enough to mount, so she filled her hands with lube and stroked him for a minute or two to ensure proper insertion. As she moved up, she applied a little lube to herself and then settled down on his stiff cock.

Nina flipped through several more slides and a short video, all the while giving comments and suggestions. After about fifteen minutes, it was clear Hayden was not going to complete his mission, and Jessica probably wasn't going to either. But they both did give an excellent demonstration, and Jessica slid off Hayden's lap and jumped to the ground.

As Nina handed Jessica a towel, Lacey said, "Hey, you didn't finish. He didn't come."

Jessica just stared at her, unsure if she was joking or not. But before Nina could say anything, Lacey turned to Angie and said, "Come on Angie, let's finish this dude."

Angie also didn't know if Lacey was kidding or not, but before she had a chance to consider it, Lacey jumped to her feet, grabbed Angie by the hand, and drug her to the massage table. Angie was wearing a sundress, and reaching up underneath the dress, Lacey pulled down the thong she was wearing. Then holding her hand, Lacey helped Angie up onto the table and guided her to where she was straddling Hayden's erection.

Angie slowly settled onto Hayden's shaft and winced slightly as she probably wasn't fully lubricated. But as Lacey firmly held her hand, she began to ride that stallion in style. Maybe it was the circumstances, or perhaps the audience, but within a few minutes, Lacey realized that Angie wasn't going to get him off either. Not one to quit, Lacey climbed up on the table behind Angie, like the second rider on a motorcycle, and pulled Angie's sundress off over her head. Angie was now completely naked, and Lacey was holding her in a bear hug, matching her thrusts as she continued to ride Hayden. Lacey remained on her knees to keep any excess weight off Hayden's legs, cupping both of Angie's breasts in her hands. This did seem to help the situation, but things still needed to move faster.

Lacey removed her hand from one of Angie's boobs and dropped it to her lap. Then as she moved to support both breasts with one hand, she vigorously began to rub Angie's clit with the one in her lap. That did it. In about ninety seconds, Angie began to squirm. Lacey tweaked a nipple and started rubbing her clit harder and faster. Suddenly Angie began to squeal and thrash from side to side. She had reached climax, and that was all it took for Hayden to do the same.

Lacey threw her arms up in success, and the girls all erupted in applause. Even Nina and Lucinda, who were standing in the back, began clapping. "Excellent job," Nina said as she moved forward and handed Angie a towel.

Lacey jumped off the table and took a bow. She then helped Angie from the table and held her hand up in the air, "The Champ," she shouted. "The Victor."

"Congratulations Angie," Nina said. "And Lacey, thank you for your support. Well done." As the guys wiped down the massage table and put their towels back on around their waist, Nina stepped back to the front of the group. "Ladies, tonight we're not having Happy Hour here at the Lodge. We are having it -- up there," she said as she pointed up the mountain. "We had great afternoon lectures and an amazing lab -- thanks again to Jenny, Jessica, Angie, and Lacey -- awesome job."

Nina waved her hands to get everyone to pull in close to her. "Now listen up," she said. "On your packing list, you were told to bring hiking shorts and comfortable walking shoes. Well, tonight is the night you're going to need them. Our Happy Hour and dinner will be up there on the mountain." Again, she pointed up the hill. "You will also be sleeping up there -- we're going camping. If you're wondering why we have added a camping trip. Well, a trusted client will often ask you to go camping with him. The reason is that he can tell his wife he is going hunting or fishing with the guys, and no wife wants to tag along on such a trip."

Apparently, none of the girls had experienced this scenario, but they all nodded their understanding. So, Nina proceeded. "In your cabins, you'll find a backpack. The backpack has a color tag on it. Your date will have the matching color tag when we regroup here by the pool at six o'clock. Now for packing, you won't have to carry food or water, a tent, or bedding -- that is already up there. All meals will be provided. You will just need to pack an overnight bag. Change of underwear, change of socks, toiletries, and personal stuff. And maybe a sweater or coverup, but keep it light."

"Will there be bathrooms," Vicky asked.

"Oh, good question," Nina responded. "There are latrines -- pit toilets. And there are showers, but they are ice cold, and there is no hot water. So, I strongly suggest you use the bathroom here before we leave. And shower, because I doubt you'll like the showers up there. Or the pit toilets for anything other than peeing. So, I strongly encourage you to plan ahead."

Nina scanned the group to see if there were any questions. "Okay," she said. "If there are no more questions, I'll see you all back here, at the pool, at six o'clock."

All eight girls immediately dashed for their cabins. Lacey stripped naked as her cabin door slammed behind her. She had been forced to use pit toilets as a little girl when her parents sent her to Girl Scout camp. She didn't want that experience again, so she understood Nina's warning about camps with no flushies. Once finished with that chore, she spent almost fifteen minutes in the shower, washing her hair thoroughly, as well as all other critical areas.

Once done in the bathroom, Lacey found the backpack lying on her bed. Picking it up, she realized that a bright fluorescent green tag was tied to the shoulder strap. "Well," she thought to herself, "I wonder who Mr. Green is?"

Following Nina's advice, Lacey threw a change of panties, socks, a T-shirt, and a light warm-up jacket into the backpack. Picking it up, she realized it didn't weigh hardly anything, and she wondered what she might be missing. But satisfied that she had all the clothes she would need, she carried the backpack into the bathroom and added her toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, and deodorant. Lacey couldn't think of anything else as she threw one strap over her shoulder and headed back to the pool.

Reaching the pool, she was surprised that she was a few minutes early and that only a couple of girls were already there. However, the guys were all there, and Lacey scanned the group to see who was wearing a bright green tag. She didn't see it immediately, but as she circulated among the boys, she spotted it. "Richard," she said with some excitement. "You must be my Mr. Green."

"Hey, Lacey," Richard exclaimed. "So, you're my camping buddy." He reached out and lightly hugged her as he added, "I was hoping it would be you."

As the eight girls and their tent mates for the night headed out on the trail, Lacey took Richard's hand. "Why did you say you were hoping it would be me, back there at the pool?" she asked.

"Oh, I don't know," Richard said. "I think you're cute, and I haven't had much chance to get to know you yet."

"Aren't we all cute," Lacey teased as they left the Lodge behind them and headed up the hill.

"Of course," Richard said. "But you have an awesome personality. I love what you did with Angie this afternoon. That was a great example of camaraderie and that you are a team player."

The hill quickly became steeper, but as they worked to maintain their pace, Lacey asked, "Don't you think it's just because I'm the youngest girl here?"

Richard glanced over at her and said, "I didn't realize you were the youngest. You don't look it, and you certainly don't act it. Besides, maturity is more than just a number."

"Thank you, Richard. You are very sweet," Lacey said as she squeezed his hand tighter.

It was a little after seven when the group finally reached the camp. Lacey was pleased that the campsite had a permanent pavilion. It was open-air, but it did provide cover in case of a change in the weather. There was also an outdoor kitchen with running water. And the outhouses didn't look nearly as bad as she had envisioned. They were still ploppers, as her grandfather would have called them. But at least they didn't smell. And as for the showers, they were nothing more than several shower heads on the side of a storage building -- entirely outdoors with no provision for privacy.

Nina and Lucinda were already there. And as the group arrived, Nina called them together. "This is home for the next twelve hours," she announced. "Happy Hour starts now. You can grab yourself a beer or a wine from the ice chest. Dinner will be served at eight, but snacks are already set out. Help yourself. But before it gets dark, I would suggest that you and your date select a tent. There are eight of them scattered about the campsite."

Lacey, still holding Richard's hand, asked, "Richard, you've been here before; which is the best tent?"

He quickly looked around. "This way," he said. "There's one over here that is a little more private."

They quickly claimed it by dropping their packs, then returned to the fire circle to get a beer and some snacks. "So, you've been here before," Lacey asked once she had a cold beverage in her hands.

"Yes, this is a standard part of the curriculum," Richard answered.

"So, how long have you worked for the resort?" Lacey asked, now curious about his experience.

"This is my third season," Richard casually responded as he sipped his beer.

"And how many sessions do you work each season," Lacey probed.

Suddenly becoming aware of the direction this line of questioning was going, Richard pauses. "Well," he said slowly. "That depends. I'm a college student back in LA, and this is just a part-time summer job." Then, after another sip of beer, he asks, "Now, how old did you say you were?"

Lacey realized that asking about someone's prior experiences in this line of work may not be a proper line of questioning. So, with a smile, she answered, "Old enough to drink this beer."

"That's not what I heard," Richard responded, with an even bigger smile. The subject was quickly dropped, and they began mingling with the other campers.

The bell rang for dinner at eight o'clock sharp as the summer sun was about to slip below the mountain. Lacey was pleased to see both Don and Simón in the kitchen, and she was secretly pleased that the boys weren't the ones cooking for them tonight. As she and Richard lined up with their plates, Lacey was amazed at the gourmet cuisine. Besides the usual salads of mixed greens, tomatoes & cucumber, and spicy quinoa. There was poached rainbow trout in wine sauce, a seared venison backstrap with blackberry sauce, and roasted quail with grapes & mushrooms. Richard helped her with her selections, and Lacey admitted that she was very quickly becoming spoiled.

Tables were set up so they wouldn't have to eat with a plate on their lap. And Don came around with a different wine for each entrée. However, there was no dessert. "I'm absolutely stuffed," Lacey confessed to Richard, "but where's dessert?"

Richard laughed, "Oh, don't worry your little sweet tooth. It's coming."

Lacey wasn't worried in the slightest. For one, she didn't need it, and second, she knew there was more to come and that she wouldn't be disappointed.

As they placed their dishes in plastic tubs to be taken back to the Lodge to be washed, Lucinda summoned them all to the campfire ring. The guys had built the campfire, and they were the entertainment for the evening. Two or three at a time, the guys got up and put on a skit or some other form of goofy entertainment. All of them were absolutely hysterical, and the girls were all laughing so hard, that tears were streaming down their faces. When the last group of boys had finished their skit, Don brought out his guitar. Nina sat down with him, and together they started singing old folk songs. Most of the songs were from either Peter, Paul & Mary, or the Mamas & Papas, and the girls could easily sing along. Simón brought out S'mores, and as the girls all roasted marshmallows, Don and Nina turned to a series of bawdy drinking songs. Lacey had never heard any of them before, but they were utterly hilarious.

As the campfire died down to nothing but embers, the night got chilly. Lacey had left her warm-up jacket in her backpack, but instead of leaving the campfire to get it, she snuggled closer and tighter to Richard. He also didn't have a jacket, but as Lacey got closer, Richard wrapped his arm around her and pulled her tightly to his chest.

After the last song was sung and the final marshmallow roasted, Nina rose to her feet. "Ladies," she said. "It has been an amazing day, but I hope for all of you that the best is yet to come. It is almost eleven o'clock, and breakfast will be served at seven tomorrow morning. It will not be a buffet, so you will have to be up and ready to go. The good news is that you will not have to walk back to civilization. The van will be here to take us all back to the Lodge after breakfast. So, grab your sweetie's hand, take him back to your tent, fuck his brains out, and I'll see you all bright and early in the morning."

Lacey did not have to be told twice. She was very comfortable with Richard at this point and very horny from the day's activities. She had helped Angie get fucked during the lab. But that did nothing for her, other than to get her more worked up. Besides, Will had not actually fucked her the night before, so she was doubly horny.

Not waiting for Richard to take her hand, she quickly stood and grabbed his. Then, almost at a trot, she dragged him back to their tent. She was cold, but the thought of getting naked with him more than warmed her soul. As they approached the tent, Lacey unbuttoned her shirt and the waistband snap on her shorts. The tent was not tall enough to stand up in, but there was an air mattress covering almost the entire floor of the tent, and she sat down on it so she could remove her hiking boots.

Richard quickly followed her lead and still standing outside the tent, was soon down to nothing but boxers and his socks. Lacey was able to remove her shirt and slip out of the walking shorts, but she was still wearing a sports bra, panties, and socks, as she reached out for Richard's hand and pulled him into the tent with her.

There were no lights on, and the night sky was only illuminated by a million twinkling stars. But the two of them had little trouble slipping under the comforter and between the flannel sheets that were over the air mattress creating their bed for the night. Lacey was still cold, but as they cuddled under the covers, Richard was quick to run his warm hands over Lacey's body to smooth her chill bumps, until her body was warm and tingling.