Aristippus Ch. 05 - Wednesday Front

Story Info
Lacey faces her fears, head on.
8.2k words
4.76
1.8k
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 07/17/2022
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tall78701
Tall78701
133 Followers

Chapter 5

Wednesday -- Full Frontal

Lacey faces her fears, head on

NOTE TO READERS: This is Chapter Five of a novel in nine chapters. It is the story of a young woman attending a training retreat for the world's oldest profession. We respectfully request that you read the chapters in order, as this is an actual novel, with thirty seven characters, seventeen of them having sex with each other. So, reading the chapters in order is important in experiencing the complete story. Following the novel's nine chapters, there will be nine or more appendices. Each of the appendices tells the back story of one of the women in the novel. The appendices are written in the first person, as they are all told in the women's own voices. And they can be read in any order. Please enjoy, and we look forward to your comments.

* * *

As opposed to Monday and Tuesday, Lacey was one of the first ones at the breakfast buffet. She had a smile on her face and a spring in her step. "Well, you look chipper," Jessica said, lining up behind her.

"Yeah, it's a beautiful day," Lacey replied as she continued to prepare her breakfast. She filled a bowl with mixed fruit. Then setting it aside, filled a blender with ice and more fruit. With her finger on the pulse button, she quickly puréed it into a frosty fruit smoothy. She didn't immediately say anything else, but after pouring her smoothy over the top of her bowl of fruit and adding a good sprinkle of granola, Lacey turned her head and signaled for Jessica to follow her to a nearby table.

Lacey sat with her all-fruit breakfast and began eating it like a bowl of cereal as Jessica pulled out a chair and sat down next to her. "So," Jessica asked the moment her butt touched the chair. "Did you get laid last night?"

Still chewing a mouth full of fruit, Lacey paused until she had a chance to swallow. "No," she said. "And I am so fucking horny I can't stand it." Just then, Robin joined them at their table. Robin apparently had made crispy toast for both of them. For once, she was seated; Lacey reached over and grabbed a piece of toast off her plate. "I blew Will twice -- once in the shower and then again in bed. But he just fell asleep, leaving me to finger myself until I was able to get off." She paused as she piled fruit on her toast like she had done the day before. "And as good as my finger is -- it's just no dick."

Robin was beaming, "Well, I got laid," she bragged.

"Do tell," Jessica said, placing her elbows on the table and her chin in her palms.

"Well," Robin started explaining, too excited to even begin breakfast. "I was giving him a blow job on the couch. You know, in front of the fire. And before I finished, he just got up, threw me on the couch, and -- you know -- had his way with me. Oh my God, it was intense."

"Our homework was to suck his dick," Jessica said teasingly.

"Oh well, I did," Robin assured her. "But not until he fucked the... out of me."

Lacey was laughing. "Well, I guess Nina never said in what order we had to accomplish our mission. Just so long as we got it done," she said as she loaded her toast with another spoon full of fruit and smoothy.

"And you say you got it done -- right?" Jessica asked Robin with a smile.

"I sucked him 'till his balls turned blue," Robin responded, just before stuffing a buttered croissant in her mouth. "And Jessica, what happened to you last night?"

"Oh well, something like what Lacey experienced," Jessica explained. "We made out on the couch for a while, and I got his dick out. But I'd only been sucking on it for maybe a minute when he wanted to move to the bed. We both got naked and rolled around on the bed for maybe five minutes before I was able to nail him down so I could finish him off. But I guess he was just a one-trick pony. After I cleaned him up, we had a nightcap in front of the fire, and he left."

"Well," Robin interjected. "We get to fuck them all tonight, so there won't be any excuses."

"Yeah, or we all get our money back -- right?" Jessica asked sarcastically as they all broke into laughter.

Just then, Nina announced, "Ladies, ladies. I know you haven't all finished your breakfast yet, but let me have your attention for a minute. We were planning on yoga outside this morning, but it is a little chilly today. Would you prefer the class inside instead?"

There was a murmur among the girls, but the general consensus was outdoors.

"It will be totally nude today," Nina added. "Is outdoors still okay?"

"Even better," Lauren shouted. "My ass needs the sunshine," probably referring to the downward dog pose.

As the girls finished their breakfast, the yoga mats were all rolled and stacked neatly next to the door leading out to the pool. At straight-up, nine o'clock, Nina announced, "Alright ladies. Let's go; grab your yoga mat and head out to the pool. As the girls arrived at the pool, Lucinda was already there, standing in her yoga pants and a baggy warm-up jacket.

Lucinda called the group to order as the girls spread their mats out in a semicircle. "Ladies," she announced as she shed her warm-up jacket. "Today, we will be doing yoga in the nude. Please remove your tops, and we'll be stripping off the pants after our first pose."

The girls had all done the yoga topless, but totally nude; this was going to be a new twist. Lucinda started them out in the usual Warrior stretching pose, first left and then right, before dropping to a knee and morphing into the Gateway pose. They still had their pants on as Lucinda had the girls roll onto their backs and strike the Happy Baby pose with their feet in the air. "Ladies," she ordered. "Move your hands to the waistband of your pants and push up."

As if in choreographed unison. All eight girls, lying on their backs with their legs straight up in the air, placed hands on their hips and pushed. Eight pairs of Lululemon's were soon tossed at random onto the pool deck, and eight bare asses rose to meet the morning sun. "What a glorious sight," Lacey thought to herself as she wondered where the boys were.

After holding this pose for maybe two minutes, Lucinda continued the morning session with the Happy Baby, the Cow, the Cobra, the Bow, the Bridge, the Goddess, and Half Moon, before finally finishing with the classic Lotus pose. Despite the cool mountain air, the girls were all sweating as Lucinda walked a weaving pattern between them, inspecting each one as they held the final pose. Satisfied with the group's discipline, she tapped the gong to signal the beginning of meditation. Lacey had gotten used to the morning ritual of yoga, followed by thirty minutes of meditation; she just wasn't sure everyone else had. But no one complained, and she really didn't think they would.

In fact, Lacey was astonished at how much she had actually gotten into the rhythm of the morning ritual. As Lucinda began the ancient chants of traditional meditation, Lacey drifted off into a state of serene bliss. The daily sessions cleared her mind of all the stress in her life; her financial situation, her roommate issues, her family dynamics, and the lack of a significate other. But mostly, the trauma if her beloved grandmother ever found out what she was doing for a living. Within minutes, she was so lost in her trance of serenity, that she didn't even realize the guys were setting up the massage tables on the other side of the pool.

When Lucinda rang the gong to end the session, Lacey peacefully transitioned back to reality. She felt refreshed and relaxed, despite almost an hour of strenuous yoga. Just then, she heard a noise from the other side of the pool. It was the guys, and they were all sitting on their respective massage tables, waiting for the girls.

"Ladies," Lucinda said. "If you would all move to the other side of the pool, I see the gentlemen appear to be waiting for their daily massage. You are welcome to put your yoga pants back on -- or not. Your choice."

Not a single girl put on their pants, as they were all getting used to being naked. Besides, the boys were all nude, so why not stay with the theme. As they all walked around the pool, Lucinda said, "You can pick your own massage partner, just make sure it's not a gentleman you have already had -- massaged, that is."

Lacey surveyed the available men as they all sat on their massage tables. Hayden caught her eye, and she headed in his direction. He was a muscular blond, which was interesting enough on its own. But as he sat there with an intriguing grin on his face, what intrigued Lacey was that his pubic hair was almost as blond as his head hair. In other words, at least in the bright sunlight, the curtains matched the carpet, as they say. In Lacey's experience, unless you were a redhead, the carpet was almost always darker and sometimes, a lot darker. So, this guy needed a much closer inspection.

"Hi," Lacey said as she approached him. "Hayden -- right?"

"Yes, and you're Lacey. I was hoping you'd pick me," he said with a smile.

"Why's that," Lacey said as she began to flirt with him.

"I noticed you the very first day," he said, recognizing the flirt. "You're just cute, and I was hoping to get to know you better."

Before Lacey could respond, Lucinda announced. "Ladies, today we're going to concentrate on the extremities."

"Does his dick count?" Vicky shouted.

Laughter rolled through the gathered nude assembly, before Lucinda cut them off. "Ladies, I suppose that is an extremity, but that's not where we're starting. Today we are concentrating on the head and scalp, the hands, and particularly, the feet. We will spend as much time as needed on each, and if you all do a good job and time permits. Yes, I'm sure your gentlemen would all love a happy ending."

There was only minimal instruction during the first two days of massage. However, today much intense guidance began. Nina and Lucinda carefully watched each girl throughout the massage of the scalp, hand, and feet regions. Giving detailed directions, as well as almost overbearing supervision. Especially when the girls got to their feet. "There is something very Biblical about massaging a person's feet," Nina warned. "However, most people, men especially, are quite ticklish there. Tickling can be sexy and fun, but not when you are trying to give a deep, relaxing massage." And she followed the warning with multiple suggestions on how to handle this very ticklish situation.

Lacey was relieved that Hayden wasn't particularly bothered by the foot massage, as long as she pressed very firmly. So, she assumed, that must be the trick. All eight girls finished with about twenty minutes to spare, so as Nina continued to walk up and down between the tables, Lucinda said, "Okay ladies, very good. Very good indeed. You have a little over fifteen minutes before lunch. You are welcome to work on any area of your massage partner's body that you feel needs attention."

A whoop of excitement went up until Lucinda quickly added, "Except, you must keep your feet on the ground. Both of them."

This was met with an audible sigh of disappointment, until Nina added, "Ladies, you're all getting fucked tonight, so just be patient. Good things come to those that wait."

As the guys had been lying flat on their backs throughout this entire exercise, all eight girls immediately went for that fifth extremity. Every guy had had at least a partial erection, and the girls wasted no time in making the most of it. Some girls just immediately slurped it straight into their mouths. But others took a more circuitous route to a happy ending. Lacey, her hands already soaked with massage oil, slowly started to stroke Hayden, as she carefully pondered her options.

As she made long slow strokes, up and down his glistening pole, she marveled at his blond short and curlies. Maybe lots of guys had blond hair between their legs. It was just that she had never seen it before. Unfortunately, as she gawked at his fair pelt, she failed to realize that she was gripping his fifth appendage tighter and tighter with each stroke. Without warning, he gasped for air, and she instantly realized what was about to happen. "Oh no!" she said, as she immediately moved her head to cover his violet crown and opened her mouth.

And not a moment too soon. Before Lacey's mouth was fully open, the initial force of his massive load splashed against the back of her palate. She quickly moved to close her lips around his pulsating purple crown, but there was already some spillage that she couldn't really do anything about until his eruption subsided.

After the initial blast was over, Lacey raised her head, and looking directly into Hayden's eyes, said seriously, but still trying not to laugh, "Hayden, I'm so sorry. I didn't realize you were about to come."

Hayden, gasping for breath, wheezed, "Oh Lacey, that's okay. I knew it was coming, but I just couldn't stop you -- it felt way too good. I guess you just bring out the best in me."

Lacey wiped her face with a clean towel, before starting to wipe down Hayden. "You want to take a swim?" Hayden asked.

Lacey dropped her towel, "I'll race you," she responded without a second thought.

Hayden was off the massage table in a flash, but Lacey just turned and dove in. By the time Hayden hit the water, Lacey had already surfaced and was well into her stroke. Together they swam four laps of the pool. Lacey realized pretty quickly that Hayden was a much better swimmer. She theorized that he may have even swum competitively at some point. But he never passed Lacey, and he let her win by half a length.

Clinging to the side of the pool and panting like a racehorse, Lacey said, "You let me win."

"I didn't know it was a race," Hayden said as he clung to the pool edge, just inches from Lacey.

"Well, it wasn't. But you could have still easily beaten me," Lacey said, still trying to catch her breath.

"I swam in high school, but I'm a gentleman. I wasn't trying to beat you," Hayden said, with his face only inches from Lacey's. "I was just pushing you. Besides, I owe you for the wonderful massage and blow job."

Lacey laughed. "It wasn't actually a blow job."

"I beg your pardon," Hayden objected. "I came in your mouth. Lacey, in my book, that's a blow job."

Lacey just smiled and pushed off to swim eight more laps. Hayden followed her stroke for stroke but never passed her, even though he could have easily. Lacey and Hayden kissed as they climbed out of the pool, and Lacey ran to change for lunch. She was almost thirty minutes late but still managed to make herself a salad before Nina stepped to the front of the room.

"Ladies, ladies," she said. "Can I have your attention? We have a very special treat for you this afternoon. Our afternoon program will be a tag team of Doctors Kristi Moore and Jean Carter. Dr. Moore is an MD with a practice in Gynecology, and Dr. Carter is a Ph.D. in Psychology. They have a joint practice associated with the Santa Monica Women's Clinic. Dr. Moore's topic is the Female Anatomy & Psyche -- Yours, and Dr. Carter's topic is Jealousy -- Handling the Other Woman. However, since they are partners, both in their medical practice and in their personal lives as well, they will share both discussions.

The moment Nina said, "they are partners in their personal life as well," Lacey looked up and glanced over at Angie. Angie, who had looked bored up until that moment, suddenly looked up with great interest. Lacey wasn't surprised as she figured this revelation would perk her interest.

"Kristi and Jean, as I'll call them," Nina continued. "It should be noted that both were previously married, had children, divorced, and now live together as domestic partners. So, they provide a unique insight into the relationships of men and women. Plus, Kristi is a practicing gynecologist, so her insight into a woman's anatomy and health is outstanding."

Nina paused as she looked at her watch, "It is currently 12:45, so finish your lunches, and we'll get started in about fifteen minutes.

By one o'clock, the girls had all finished lunch and were sitting patiently waiting for the afternoon session to begin. And as Drs. Moore and Carter stepped to the front of the room, the two TV monitors switched to photos of each of them and summaries of their academic and professional accomplishments.

"Ladies, I am Dr. Kristi Moore, and this is my partner Dr. Jean Carter," Kristi said as she introduced them. "As Nina said, we are both partners in our professional practice of women's health, as well as partners in life. We have known each other since we were undergrads. And both of us have been married. I married during my years in medical school. And Jean during her clinical internship after earning her doctoral degree. We both had children and became working mothers, like so many other women these days. However, we remained friends throughout these years, and as our kids grew up and began to leave the nest, we both agreed that we had much more in common with each other, than we did with our husbands."

With the possible exception of Angie, Lacey honestly didn't think there were any gay or even bisexual girls in the group. However, all eight girls' attention hung on Kristi's every word. And like so many couples that have been together a long time, both gay couples as well as straight couples begin to look alike. And Kristi and Jean did look a little bit alike. They were both about the same age, late forties probably, both were about the same height and had the same build, and they even had similar hairstyles, though the color was different. Kristi was a dirty blond, and Jean was a dark burnet with auburn highlights. But Lacey couldn't get her mind off how their relationship actually worked. She didn't know that many lesbian couples, and she was curious.

Kristi stepped forward as the slide on the TV monitor switched to that of a detailed illustration of the female reproductive system. "Ladies, what is your largest sex organ?" she asked. No hands went up, and she soon answered her own question. "It's not what is pictured here, or even anything between your legs," she said as she pointed to her crotch. "It's up here," as she moved her hand to her head. "It's your brain. What's between your legs is worthless without your brain being sexually stimulated."

"Do men have bigger brains," Vicky asked jokingly.

"Well, you would certainly think so," Kristi responded. "But actually, that's not true. The male brain is the same size as ours. However, there are differences that Jean will address. As a gynecologist, I'm more involved with our physical differences." Then pointing to the illustration, "The female clitoris has more than twice the number of nerve endings as the entire male penis. Women can have multiple orgasms and can have a sex drive every bit as much as any man. A woman will have four hundred menstrual cycles in her life. A woman can have babies, 1.8 on the national average, and women can nurse their young. Additionally, women are statistically healthier than men. Women live on average 6.8 years longer than men, have 28.6% fewer cases of cancer than men, women under the age of sixty-five are much less likely to have heart disease, and have, on average, one-third the rate of suicides."

There was a pause as Kristi surveyed the group of girls. "So, ladies, why are we considered the weaker sex?" There was a murmuring among the girls, but no one offered an answer. "Because the human male is larger than the female, and they have traditionally been the breadwinner. In other words, they have the money -- they control the purse strings." The group all nodded in agreement. "But we do have tools to level the playing field."

Tall78701
Tall78701
133 Followers