Aristippus Ch. 05 - Wednesday Front

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as she was comfortable, Lacey sat up and pulled her sports bra off over her head. Then quickly returning to Richard's arms, passionately continued kissing him as he ran his hand into her panties and began fingering her. Not one to let an opportunity pass, Lacey slid her hand into Richard's boxers and began to stroke him. Soon poor Richard was as hard as a baseball bat. Lacey sat up, pushed his boxers to his knees, and quickly mounted him. She was so wet, and he felt so good. This was precisely what she had been craving ever since Sam had fucked her Monday night.

Lacey started slowly as she savored his firmness. But as she became accustomed to his size, she began to ride him faster and faster. As Richard massaged her ample hangers, he tweaked her nipples, which sent bolts of euphoria throughout her body. He tried to slow her down, but her hyper level of excitement, plus the bouncing effect of the air mattress below them, proved too much to overcome.

In less than five minutes of mounting him, Lacey felt that unmistakable rumble deep in her groin. At this point, she tried to slow her pounding of his erection. But it was too late. Seconds later, her body shook uncontrollably, and Richard's lap was awash in her juices. As her liquid warmth spread across his genitals and soaked the sheet below them, Richard also couldn't hold back and quickly filled her with his fluid response.

Exhausted and breathless, Lacey collapsed onto Richard's chest. He wrapped her in his arms, but as he tried to pull the sheet up over them, she pushed it back. "I'm hot now," she said as she tried to catch her breath.

They both lay there, almost motionless, for several minutes. Except for their socks, both of them were stark naked, and even in the steamy tent, Lacey began to cool. Raising her head, she asked, "Can you go again?"

Richard laughed. "Can you give me ten minutes?" he responded.

With both of them still fully engaged at the waist, Lacey dropped her head back onto his chest and whispered, "Sure, but not a minute longer."

Suddenly Richard had an idea. "Lacey," he said. "Have you ever made love under the stars?"

"No," Lacey said, her head still on Richard's chest. Then after a moment of thought, she added. "Well, once I fucked my boyfriend in the back seat of his car. Does that count?"

"Was it a convertible?" Richard teased.

"No," she said.

"Well then," Richard countered, "it doesn't count." He threw off the few covers they did have over them and pushed Lacey to the side. He excitedly sat up and pulled his socks off before backing out of the tent on his knees and pulling Lacey with him. Standing in the pitch blackness of a moonless night, he helped Lacey to her feet and then, holding her to his bare chest, said, "Look up, have you ever seen so many stars in your life?"

Being a city girl, she could honestly say she hadn't. But the spectacular night sky was breathtaking, and she didn't respond. She just stared silently towards the heavens in awe. However, as she stood there, she soon became chilled by the night air, exacerbated by the dripping wet area between her naked legs. As she began to shiver, Richard asked, "Are you cold?"

"Yes," she said. Then added, "No -- I mean, yes, I'm getting cold, but no, I've never seen so many stars." Then shivering one more time, she whispered, "I'm getting cold."

Richard didn't say anything. But releasing his hug on her, knelt in front of the tent and pulled out the air mattress, sheets, comforter, and all. He found a flat spot on the ground, not more than twenty feet from the tent, and remade their bed. "Here," he said as he held the corner of the covers up for her. She quickly slid between the sheets, and he joined her, snuggling up as tight as he could.

Lacey lay on her back, staring at the sky. "It's beautiful, isn't it," Richard whispered in her ear.

"Yes," she said. And then, running her hand down Richard's side until she could stroke him again, she added, "Yes, you are."

A little surprised, Richard said, "Are you ready?"

"I'm always ready," she cooed in his ear.

Not 100%, but hard enough, Richard rolled on top of her and spread her legs with his knee. She had not lost one ounce of wetness, and he slipped in with absolutely no resistance. At first, she held her feet to the air mattress, but as the friction of their passion warmed her, she kicked off the blanket and raised her feet to the stars, forming the big V of victory.

As Richard increased his speed, he first placed one arm behind her leg and then the other. She moved her legs toward his head, ultimately resting her ankles on his shoulder, where she tried several times, without success, to lock her toes behind his head. Richard had experienced a massive orgasm only ten minutes earlier, but due to Lacey's enthusiasm and the bouncing effect of the air mattress, he was about to reach his second for the night.

Suddenly, she whispered in his ear. "I want to fuck you."

"Do you mean to be on top?" Richard asked, surprised by the request.

"No, from underneath. Just make a plank," Lacey said. "I'll do the rest."

Following her instructions, Richard stopped his thrusts and held his body over hers as rigidly as he could. Lacey removed her ankles from his shoulders and ducked them under his fully extended arms. She then wrapped both her legs around his waist. With her body now suspended just inches above the mattress, she locked her ankles across his lower back. Lacey was young. Her stomach was muscular and as taut as a snare drum. And with almost athletic ability, she began vigorously humping upward, into his pelvis, over and over, using the air mattress as a springboard.

This time Richard released first, and as his warm emulsion moved from his groin, down into hers, she reached her second nerve-tingling orgasm of the evening. Both exhausted, Richard collapsed onto her.

"Wow, Lacey," Richard wheezed. "I don't think I've ever had a girl fuck me that way."

"Well," she replied as Richard lowered his head back onto her chest. "You must have inspired me. And I don't think I'll ever think of Starry, Starry Night, the same way again.

She then reached over his back and pulled up the sheet and comforter. It was just a matter of minutes before they both were asleep.