Aristippus - Ginger's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my surprise, Daniel grabbed me around the waist, kissed me on the lips, and with a wicked smile, said, "We don't need to go out; everything I want to eat is right here."

At first, I honestly didn't know what he meant. "But as he pushed me back toward his bed, it quickly became apparent. As soon as the back of my legs made contact with his bed, he pushed me backward and followed me down, landing beside me. He quickly brought his lips to mine, and for the next three or four minutes, we rolled around, kissing and fondling each other's bodies. I was wearing a T-shirt and blue jeans. And it didn't take Daniel long to push up my shirt and start running his hands over and around my breasts. I had on a sports bra under the T-shirt, for I wasn't really expecting this type of activity immediately after working all morning to clean up his apartment. But I guess housekeeping made Daniel horny.

Soon I gave up on him trying to get me topless. So, I sat up and removed my shirt and sports bra together. He also quickly removed his shirt, and soon we were back where we had paused. Rapidly resuming our exploration of each other, only now without our tops. This went on for another minute or two, and soon his hand was under the waistband of my jeans and in my panties as well. I wasn't wearing a belt, but the jeans were very tight. So, again I realized that it would be much simpler if I just removed the impediment to his advancement myself.

I playfully pushed him back, sat up again, and quickly unbuttoned my pants, zipped down the fly, and pushed my jeans and panties down my legs and over my feet. Now this time, Daniel didn't immediately remove his pants; he again was wearing cargo shorts. But he did move to the end of the bed and help get my jeans from my legs. I was now absolutely stark naked, lying on my back, staring up at him as I waited for his next move. His face lit up in a smile of disbelief in his good fortune, and pushing my legs apart, he settled down between them.

As he lowered his face to my pungent feminine nether region, I tried to protest, "Daniel, I'm all hot and sweaty." That didn't slow his advance, and I added, "I stink."

As his tongue was about to make contact with my curly Gingers, he said, "That's just the way I want you." And before I could say anything else, I felt the most wonderful sensation I had ever known up until that point in my life. I gasped for breath as his horizontal lips contacted my vertical ones, and his tongue entered my virgin hole. I'd heard of oral sex, of course. But I'd never really given it much thought as I didn't really think people did that. I mean, it's got to be dirty - right? For God's sakes, I pee out of that hole. And besides, my other hole isn't more than half an inch away.

These thoughts raced through my head for about one second, that is, until he slowly drug his tongue up and across my clit and began flicking it back and forth. Any dirty thoughts just vanished from my head as I began experiencing the most amazing sexual stimulation of my life. Daniel soon scooted his hands, palms up, under my butt and lifted me, so he could get a better angle. And in doing so, his oral massage of my southern region just sent shock wave after shock wave of sexual energy shooting throughout my groin, up my spine, and reverberating in my brain.

It probably didn't take but four or five minutes of his oral massage, for an orgasm like I had never known before to begin to build. Suddenly, it felt like I had to pee, and I tried to pull away from him. But Daniel held me tightly and even increased his speed and pressure, until I couldn't hold it a second longer.

I grabbed his hair and letting out a low guttural groan, I let go. I felt my juices flood from my body, and I just hoped and prayed that I hadn't pissed his bed. But Daniel certainly didn't complain, as he eagerly licked up every ounce of my feminine nectar.

Lying on my back and panting like I had just run a marathon, Daniel scooted up and curled up next to me. "I want to fuck you," he whispered.

Still trying to catch my breath, I whispered back, "I'm not on birth control." There was only silence from Daniel, so I added, "Do you have a condom?"

"No," he sighed.

"Then no," I replied. But as we both lay there staring at the ceiling, I realized it wasn't fair to just leave him there - unsatisfied. So, I sat up, and leaning on one elbow, started rubbing the bulge in his pants. All most immediately, Daniel realized what I was offering and didn't hesitate to unsnap the button on the waistband of his shorts, push his zipper down and shove his shorts down to his knees. This was my first exposure to a fully erect penis. Hell, this was my first penis ever, and I was impressed. I instantly wrapped my hands around it and began to stroke it up and down.

Daniel's eyes rolled back in his head, and his breathing quickened. His dick got noticeably harder and harder the more I stroked him. And moments after it turned a reddish-purple, he exploded. White cream shot straight up and landed back in big splats on his heaving belly. "Ahhhhhh," he loudly groaned, and I grinned a smile of accomplishment. This was the second time I'd gotten Daniel off, and this time I actually got to watch it. And boy, was I impressed.

We both laid there for another thirty minutes kissing and playing with each other before finally getting up and getting dressed. Daniel treated me to lunch at Baja Cali Fish Tacos on the way home, but we didn't get to go out that night as I was scheduled to work at Macy's. But I couldn't get my mind off of him, and that night, as I was lying in bed, I called him, and we talked for over an hour while I slowly fingered myself to sleep.

Waking up Sunday morning, I must have been dreaming of sucking Daniel's dick. For my fingers were in my mouth, and all I could think about was orally feeling his stiff woody and tasting him as he had tasted me and apparently enjoying it. Unfortunately, Daniel was now working every day when he wasn't in class. And I still worked my Macy's job three evenings a week. But Thursday, there was a possible opening.

I texted Daniel Thursday morning and asked, 'How about lunch today - my treat?'

'When and where?' he quickly texted back.

'Meet me after your 10:00.' I responded.

I had two classes that morning, one at eight-thirty and another at ten. When I left home that morning, I felt fine. I guess I was just excited about hooking up with Daniel at lunch. But, during my first class, I slowly got the strange feeling that all women get on a monthly basis during their reproductive years. After class, I ran to the lady's room, and yes, it was that time of the month to ride the cotton pony. I franticly dug in my purse, and as luck would have it, I had one tampon - just one.

I texted Daniel that I needed to run home at lunch, but that we could still meet. He didn't ask why, but he said that he would drive and for me to meet him on Circle Drive, in front of the Fine Arts Building. My intention was to take him to Ernie's Burgers. Then after lunch, my original plan was going to have him stop at a drug store to purchase condoms. And then back to his apartment to seal the deal. I know it was a spoiler alert for me to have him stop and make such an audacious purchase. But me buying Trojans in advance was just about as creepy as me asking him to walk into a store and buy tampons for me.

As I walked out of class, there he was, as promised. I hopped in the car, leaned over the console to kiss him, and said, "Is Ernie's Burgers okay?"

"Sure," he said, already expecting that this might be his lucky day. I had the Chicken Salad Sandwich, my usual, and Daniel had the Double Cheese Bacon Burger. I guess he knew he would need the protein. And as we were eating, I played footies with him under the table. He never asked why I needed to go home for lunch, especially since we were eating out, and I still wasn't really sure what or how I would tell him. But as the question never came up, situation deferred.

I knew no one would be home, so after Daniel parked at the curb in front of my house. I hustled him into my bedroom and quickly excused myself to the bathroom. And luckily, just in the nick of time. My flow was already heavy, and I'm sure I would have been leaking in another ten minutes. Problem solved, at least temporarily. I pulled up my pants and headed back to my room. Closing the door, I didn't lock it, as I wasn't expecting anyone home until my sisters arrived home from school.

Then fully clothed, I pushed Daniel back onto my bed, and lying down beside him, we immediately began kissing and necking. It didn't take long for Daniel to slide his hands under my shirt and try to unhook my bra. But that was clearly a skill he hadn't learned yet. So, after four or five minutes of heavy petting and him struggling with my undergarments, I sat up and removed both my shirt and bra. Which, of course, prompted him to do the same - sans bra.

Daniel's attention was soon diverted from my lips and neck to my boobs. He pushed me to my back, and cupping both of my breasts in his hands, gently went back and forth, kissing and sucking one, and then the other. This really was a new sensation for me. Daniel wasn't the first boy to fondle me, and he had certainly played with my teen mammaries on previous occasions. But nothing like this. He was getting highly aroused, and if I hadn't been on my period, I would have fucked him right then and there.

But I was having my monthly, and I knew we would have to wait for another day. However, that didn't mean that we still couldn't have some fun. When Daniel finally let go of one of my titties, his hand gently traveled down and across my belly, to my beltline. I was fine with that, as it really felt good. But once he tried to get his fingers under the waistband of my panties, I knew we would have to divert to Plan B. B for Blowjob, that is.

I playfully pushed his hand away, and sitting up, I rolled him to his back. Then straddling his legs, I eagerly unbuckled his belt, unsnapped the button on his pants, and wiggled his zipper down. Sliding off the foot of my bed. I grabbed the cuffs of his jeans and worked them from his hips, down his legs, and off and over his feet. His underwear didn't completely come all the way down with his pants, but he quickly pulled them the rest of the way down and tossed them to the floor.

Daniel was magnificently hard, and though I really had nothing to compare it to, it looked to me to be the Mary Poppins penis - that is 'Perfect in every way.' Smiling like a Cheshire Cat, I settled down between his leg, and holding it tenderly by the base, I marveled at his majestic obelisk of manhood one more time before slipping it into my mouth. I say, slipping into my mouth. At the time, I had no idea how to get all that man meat in my oral cavity. That really takes years of patient practice. But I did get the top half between my lips. And as I slowly began to bob my head up and down, I gently continued to stroke the lower half.

The week before, he had eaten my pussy to a mind-blowing orgasm. And I wanted to do the same for Daniel. I had jacked him off twice now, once fully clothed in the movie theater, and once at his apartment. But I still had not mastered the art and science of male ejaculation. In other words, I didn't know how long it would take. And I really didn't know all the tell-tale signs. I could only guess. I didn't want to get him off too quickly, but I also wanted him to feel the joy and utter satisfaction of having your lover tenderly and sweetly bring you to your just rewards.

I sucked and played with Daniel's joystick and balls for a good six minutes. And I felt he was right there on the edge, just seconds away from my final stimulating touch or pull that would bring him to that magic moment - when suddenly and without warning, there was a loud knock on my bedroom door.

"Ginger," I heard my mom say. "Ginger, can I see you for a minute?"

I almost choked. "Just a minute," I said, as I spit Daniel's dick out of my mouth. "Just a minute." I still had my hand around Daniel's cock, but it was shrinking fast. Luckily, I still had my pants on. All I had to do was pull my shirt back on over my head. And then kick my bra under the bed, from where it was lying on the floor. Daniel had much more work to do. He had to find his underwear and pull it on, plus his jeans and shirt. And as he was doing that, I quickly straightened the bedspread and scattered some schoolbooks around, to make it look like we were studying.

Then with Daniel sitting unpretentiously at the foot of my bed, with a textbook in his hand, I opened the door. "Hey Mom," I said innocently. "We were just studying." And then, trying to change the subject, I asked, "What are you doing home?" Her office was only about two miles away, and I knew she came home for lunch occasionally. But in my enthusiasm to get naked with Daniel, I had conveniently forgotten about that.

She didn't answer my question about why she was home, but glaring at me with a look of parental disappointment, she said, "Hi, Daniel. Would you mind giving Ginger and me a moment - please?"

"Oh hi, Mrs. Beckman," Daniel said as he slammed the book close that he had in his hands. "Ginger, I've got to get to work anyway." He stood, and to my relief, his erection wasn't noticeable. "I'll see you tomorrow at school." Then leaning toward me, he tried to kiss my cheek, but I angled away, just enough to let him know that the gesture wasn't necessary. "I'll see you tomorrow," he said, as he grabbed his shoes and scooted past me.

Mom waited to hear the front door open and close, and once she was satisfied that Daniel had left, she sat down on my bed and patted a spot next to her, signaling for me to take a seat beside her. Taking a seat a few feet away from her, she looked me straight in the eyes, and asked, "How long have you and Daniel been having sex?"

My first instinct was to drop back into high school mode and deny, deny, deny. But we had been caught with our pants down - well, at least Daniel's were down. However, as I searched for the right words, I thought better of it. I don't usually go around bra-less. And I'm sure my nipples were clearly visible under the thin fabric of my T-shirt. "We just met a few weeks ago," I said. But quickly realizing that that didn't sound any better. I added, "I mean, just now. And we weren't really having sex - I mean, we were just playing around."

Mom nodded a motherly understanding. But I could tell she was still clearly upset. "Ginger, I don't approve of you having sex with boys you barely know."

I didn't want to argue with her, and I realized she was trying to remain calm, so after a thoughtful pause, I said. "Mom, I'm an adult now. And besides, you and dad lived together for at least three years before you were married."

She didn't want to argue with me either, but she realized that I had a point. But trying to make a point herself, said, "Ginger, your dad and I dated for two years before moving in together. And we had both graduated college by then." She paused again, as I'm sure she could see tears starting to well up in my eyes. "Ginger, I know you're an adult; I recognize that. But you still live at home, and it's hard to think of you that way." She paused one more time to gather her thoughts. "I don't think it's appropriate you having boys - young men, in your bedroom with the door closed, with your sisters living here. They are both old enough to understand about sex, but they are not adults. And you need to respect that."

"I can't afford to move out," I said, suddenly seeing an opportunity for further negotiations.

Now there was a longer pause, but she added, "Let me talk to your dad. I'll see what we can do." And with that, she leaned over and hugged me. As she got up to leave the room, she asked, "Are you on birth control?" I shook my head no. "Do you want me to make an appointment for you with the doctor?"

"No," I said, realizing that the worst was over. "I'm an adult Mom; I can do it. Thank you for asking."

Over the next couple of days, I had several conversations with my parents before it was finally agreed on me moving out and the financial support they were willing to make. The final number was a living allowance of $500 per month. That was more than it would have cost for me to live in the dorms. But we agreed that it was far short of what it would cost for me to get my own apartment. And, of course, it was contingent on me staying in school full-time and keeping my grades up.

They wanted me to find several female roommates to share an apartment with, but they did not prohibit me from moving in with Daniel, which is precisely what I did. I know they were disappointed; however, I don't think they were surprised.

The first year of our relationship went pretty much as you might expect. There was the Honeymoon phase where everything was wine and roses, and what I called, Honeymoon Sex on a daily basis. But that doesn't pay the rent. It wasn't long before Daniel complained that the $500 my parents were paying wasn't enough. He claimed that his cousin had been paying more, but I now doubt that. He had to start working more hours, leading to him only enrolling in one or two classes per semester.

By the start of my senior year at CSLA, Daniel had all but dropped out of school. And for some reason, he blamed it on me. I did all the housework, I bought all the groceries, I still worked my part-time job at Macy's, and I was still a full-time student. And as far as our love life was concerned, it was totally at his discretion. It was when he wanted it and where he wanted it. Whether I was feeling romantic are not, had nothing to do with it. And if I was on my period, or if I had the study for a test, well that was just too bad. I will say, at least he didn't do drugs and only drank on occasion. So that wasn't the problem. It was just that his life was not turning out the way he wanted, and that frustration was slowly being transferred onto me.

One night Daniel came home in a particularly foul mood. Things weren't going well at work. He had to drive incredible distances between job sites. And as LA is a vast metropolitan area, the cost of driving his car is outrageous. Further, the company only paid him a monthly vehicle allowance - not for actual miles driven. The clients were all jerks; his boss was an asshole, and I could see the rage building in him. I tried to calm him down, but for some reason, that only made it worse. After putting dinner on the table, I walked over to where he was sitting and gently placed my hand on his shoulder. I had not even said a word, when he sprang from his chair and spinning around, hit me upside the head with his closed fist.

His blow landed just above and in front of my ear, squarely on my temple. I literally flew backward and landed on the couch. For the next several moments, I just stared up at him as I lay flat on my back. Daniel hovered over me like he was in some sort of trance. Staring at him from my position on the couch, my eyes soon filled with tears. And as I brought a hand up to calm the ringing in my ear, tears began to slip on my quickly reddening face.

Suddenly Daniel snapped out of his stupor and reaching out to help me up; he said, "Ginger, I didn't mean it. I've just been under a lot of pressure lately." He pulled me to my feet, and added, "It wasn't my fault. I just snapped - I'm sure you understand that."

He never apologized. He never asked if I was hurt. It was clearly all about him. And I had just become a convenient punching bag. With tears now streaming down my face, I said, "Dinner is on the table." And with that, I turned and walked stoically to the bedroom, slamming the door behind me.