Aristippus - Ginger's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's Philip, please," he said. "I'll be perfectly honest and to the point. I noticed you here last weekend. You were in the company of a registered guest that I happened to know was from out of town. The two of you enjoyed our weekend brunch. And afterward, he returned to his room, and you left separately."

To say the least, I was shocked that anyone would have even noticed that, especially in a hotel as large and as busy as this one. But luckily, my stupor was broken by the waitress returning with my cocktail. After a long sip and another moment to compose my thoughts, I said, "Yes Philip, I was an overnight guest. Is there an issue with that?"

"Oh, absolutely not. And that's exactly what I wanted to talk to you about. You see, I'm the hotel concierge here at the Ritz. And it's my job to ensure every guest has every possible amenity they need for a safe and relaxing stay while they are here." He paused to see if I was about to slap him or if I was possibly interested.

"I took another sip of my cocktail, and asked, "So, how did you get my name and phone number?"

"From the guest," he responded without hesitation.

Now I was pissed at Stephen for so freely giving out my name and contact information. But on the other hand, I was intrigued by Philip's offer. We both took another long sip of our respective cocktails before I responded. "Can we meet for dinner this weekend to discuss this further?" I finally said with an alluring smile.

"Oh absolutely," Philip cheerfully said. "Just text me, and I will make all the reservations."

I guess you could say the rest was history. Philip started arranging dates for me all most immediately. Megan formally moved in with Nicholas. When our lease was up, I moved to a townhouse in the same apartment complex. Of course, it was more money. But I suddenly didn't have any financial concerns. I told my parents that I had received a big pay raise at work. And though I was exaggerating the size of my raise, it was at least partially true. I still loved my day job, but I also very quickly began to enjoy the multiple benefits of my new part-time evening job. I got laid, and I got paid; it just doesn't get any better than that.

About two years later, I heard of the Aristippus Resort; and as they say, the rest is history.