Aristippus - Ginger's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was more than I had gotten from Cole in Las Vegas, and to be honest, it was more than I was expecting. But when I paused, and made sort of a pouty face, he quickly said, "Two - two grand."

Now, what was I going to say to that? I leaned forward, brought my lips to his and whispered, "Deal."

We didn't go straight to his room, but it probably wasn't thirty minutes later that he was closing the door to his suite behind us. With a fresh glass of wine in my hand from his mini-bar, I teased, "I doubt you really have two thousand dollars in cash on you. Do you?" I was teasing, but I also wanted to make sure that he knew I wasn't kidding about being paid. So, I had a half-serious smile on my face.

He reached into his jacket pocket, and instead of a wallet, he pulled out his phone. "Do you have a PayPal account?" he asked.

I had to think for a second. I had one, but I didn't use it that often. "Yes," I said in a puzzled tone.

Stephen immediately started tapping on his phone. And seconds later, he handed it to me. "Enter your account name," he said.

Stopping to think, I paused for a moment and entered my e-mail address. I wasn't positive, but I was pretty sure that was my PayPal account name.

Stephen immediately tapped in some numbers, and about fifteen seconds later, I heard my phone ding. It was in my purse, which was hanging over my shoulder. I snapped it open, pulled out my phone, and low-and-behold, there was a message from PayPal, 'You have received $2,000.'

I dropped my phone back into my purse, set my wine down on the bar, and threw my arms around Stephen's neck. I passionately kissed him, and I didn't stop kissing him as I slow walked him backward to his bedroom. As soon as I felt the back of his legs hit the bed, I broke my kiss, and double-checking that the bed was behind him, I pushed him backward. He landed flat on his back, and straddling his legs, I immediately went to work on his belt. Seconds later, I had the belt undone, the waistband unhooked, and his zipper down. Then standing back up, I slipped his shoes off and yanked his pants off.

I don't think he was expecting me to be so aggressive. But I hadn't had sex since Las Vegas, and I was more than ready. Stephen scooted up the bed a little, and I kicked off my shoes before lying down between his legs. He was already fully erect, and I couldn't wait to fill my mouth with his beautiful hunk of man meat.

Stephen still had his coat and tie on, and other than my shoes, I was still fully dressed. So, after a few minutes of vigorously sliding my lips up and down his manly shaft. I sat up, wiped my lips with the back of my hand, and pulled him to a sitting position. I quickly pushed him out of his sports coat and started on his tie. I had never tied or untied a man's tie before. Other than our wedding, Daniel never wore one. And Cole wasn't wearing one the night I bedded him in Las Vegas. So, this was a new experience. And it must have shown, for it wasn't long before Stephen took over the responsibility of removing his neckwear, and I started on the buttons of his shirt. Soon Stephen was down to nothing but his socks, so I slid off the bed and quickly stripped for him.

I was wearing a tailored dress, so all I really had to do was unhook the dress behind my neck and then pull the dress up and over my head. Kneeling back on the bed between his legs, I was still wearing a bra and panties. And as Stephen was still sitting upright, he returned his lips to mine. He wrapped his arms around me, and I could feel him searching for the hooks to my bra. But I think Stephen quickly realized that my feminine support was a front closure. So, it was just a few moments until he broke his kiss and leaning back, brought his hands to my boobs, and smartly unhooked the garment supporting my majestic mammaries.

As my bare breast fell into view, Stephen instantly brought his lips first to one nipple and then quickly to the other. He tenderly sucked one titty and then the other back and forth until I became so aroused that I was almost breathless. But I still wanted to suck his dick, so I pulled away from him, pushed him back on the bed and buried my face into his crotch.

My first instinct was to aggressively suck him like I had been doing before we stopped to remove our clothes. But I soon realized that he was only moments from blowing his load. And that wasn't my immediate goal. I wanted to enjoy Stephen for as long as possible, and of course, I had every intention of fucking him. So, I pulled my lips from his cock, and as I gently held his balls in one hand, I began to slowly lick and kiss his gleaming rod.

This did slow down his impending eruption, but he was still highly sensitized, and I had to be decidedly careful to keep him on the edge, without pushing him over the top. With the same hand I had wrapped around his heavy nut sack, I realized that I could use my thumb to keep his slippery dick standing straight up. That way, I could continue to lick, kiss, and tease it without actually sucking on it. I assumed this would keep him perpetually stimulated without causing him to actually lose control of his release.

Unfortunately, I was only partially right. I was able to hold Stephen in a state of suspended bliss for about five minutes of gentle oral massage. But as my tongue and lips bathed his pulsating pole, eventually, precum began oozing from his purple crown, and I knew the end was near. I would have slowed my tender caress even more, but I just couldn't stop myself. And moments later, I realized it wouldn't have made any difference anyway.

Suddenly, Stephen's body tightened, then shook as a steaming blast of his appreciation shot skyward. I immediately moved my mouth to the top of his crown, but it was too late. His initial blast was already landing in big splats on his heaving belly. I was only able to capture his second and third wave of release, which combined, probably didn't equal that first blast. But I don't think Stephen was about to complain. And the only issue I had, was I still had every intention of fucking this guy tonight, and I just didn't know how long it would take him to recover.

I rolled out from between his legs and scooted up beside him so that we could kiss. And I was pleasantly surprised that he had no objection to kissing my cum soaked lips. Stephen was still very short of breath, but that didn't stop our tongues from cordially exploring each other's mouths, while his free hand searched for my garden of Venus.

Upon his fingers reaching the waistband of my panties, he realized that I was still partially clothed, and that was a situation he needed to resolve quickly. I was tenderly stroking Stephen's wabbling wiener, but that didn't stop him from abruptly sitting up to remove the impediment to his advancement. And once my undies cleared my feet, I think he was honestly surprised to find my fair-haired bush in full bloom.

Most girls shave or wax these days, and I'm aware of that. But I love my ginger locks of love, so other than a vigorous scrubbing in the shower each morning, I just let the little darlings grow. And I'm glad I do, for Stephen seemed captivated by the sight, and soon dropped his face between my legs to savor my tender patch.

Moments later, Stephen rolled between my legs and buried his tongue as deeply into me as he could get it. I loved Daniel eating my pussy. Besides fixing computers, it was the one thing he was really good at. And Oh My God - Cole. I have no idea where he learned his oral skills, but they were epic. And as I settled in to see what Stephen knew, any thoughts of my previous lovers just vanished from my conscious memory. There was no way to compare them, for each had their own unique talents and techniques. All I had to do was to relax and enjoy.

I think Stephen must have enjoyed my slow and tender fellatio, for he applied the same technique to me. Soon he had me loosened up and relaxed. He settled in for an in-depth oral examination of my nether region - exploring, kissing, licking, and sucking every crack, crevice, crease, and fleshy fold his talented tongue could reach. And though I would have loved for him to continue indefinitely, after ten minutes or so of his oral massage, I was ready for the main event.

"Stephen," I breathlessly whispered. "I'm ready - you need to fuck me."

He pulled his head from between my legs, and as he sat up on his knees, I realized that he wasn't quite as ready as I was. "I need a few more minutes," he admitted, as his state of readiness was as evident to him as it was to me. So, to give himself a little more time, he rolled me to my side and then laying down beside me, returned to kissing me with his pussy juice soaked lips.

This didn't immediately satisfy my need for coitus, but it was sweet. I actually liked the taste of my juices on Stephen's face. As well as the feeling of my boobs being pressed into his hairy chest and his strong hands massaging my back. And what really did my heart good, was the feeling of his manhood beginning to be restored to its previous state of readiness. It was only a matter of minutes before Little Stevie was foraging through my short and curlies and poking at my Tunnel of Love.

And this is where it got a little weird. Instead of rolling me to my back and entering me in the normal missionary position. Stephen continued kissing me as he repeatedly tried to enter me as we faced each other on our sides. After several failed attempts, he lifted my upper leg and swung it over his hip. Now, this did seem to help a little, but in this position, Stephen was only able to get the first inch or so in me. In other words, he was fucking me with just the head of his dick, and it was getting annoying.

I think he realized that I was getting frustrated, so after a few more attempts, he finally pushed me over and situated himself between my legs. But even now, he didn't immediately enter me. Holding himself over my body, with his arms out straight, he slid his rigid member up and down my salivating hairy hole. "Stephen," I finally shouted, as I scooted up the bed and pulled his body down so he could properly enter me.

"You don't want it all at once," he teased. "Do you?"

"Yes," I sighed as he finally sank his full length and girth deeply between my vertical lips. "Yes, I want it all."

He started to chuckle, as I knew he was just teasing me. But soon, it must have felt as good to him as it did for me, and he just settled down for a long slow intercourse. Since I had just drained him of all his manly fluids only thirty minutes earlier, he lasted for a tantalizingly long time. And though his orgasm was a long time building, mine were frequent and intense. I don't know how many times he rang my bell, as they had just started to all run together. And every time my body began to vibrate with sexual energy, Stephen would try to pull out of me, I assume to resume his pussy slide technique. But to stop him, I'd wrap my feet around his waist and squeeze him deeply back into me the best I could.

I had lost all sense of time, so I don't know when his second cuming of the evening began to build. But suddenly, I felt the signs of his impending release, and I tightly wrapped my arms and legs around his trembling body.

We must have fallen asleep shortly after that, for the next thing I remember, I was slowly awakening in his bed. At first, I wasn't sure where I was, but I knew I was naked, and there was a warm body next to me. Before moving my head, and staring at the wall in front of me, I realized it was a hotel room. And soon I remembered that it was Stephen lying next to me. And that he'd paid me two thousand dollars to wake up in bed with him. I slowly turned my head to discover that my sleeping partner for the night was still asleep, but that he was lying on his back. Reminiscent of how I found Cole the morning after I had spent the night with him. The only difference was that Stephen was at least covered with a sheet.

I needed to pee. But it wasn't urgent, and I was actually more interested to see if that lump under the sheet covering Stephen's nude body was a usable woody. I figured that if I got up to use the bathroom, Stephen might wake up and start to lose his morning wood. I gently lifted the sheet covering him, and to my pleasant surprise, he was sporting a raging boner. I fantasized that he was dreaming about me, and I had to take advantage of it.

Throwing the sheet aside, I gently wrapped my fingers around his twitching hickory stick. Then getting up on my knees, I lowered my watering mouth onto Stephen's masculine monolith. Holding his plump sugar plums in one hand, I tenderly allowed my lips to gently slide up and down his pole until I heard him begin to stir. I had no idea what he was dreaming of in his twilight of sleep, but I'm sure he was enjoying a sexy dream, and I was silently hoping that I was the object of his affection.

I soon felt Stephen's hand on my leg, and I realized he was awake. I allowed him to slip from my mouth, and turning my head to face him, I asked, "Did you sleep well?"

"You know I did," Stephen responded with a smile.

I simply smiled my understanding, and swinging my leg over his hips, I slowly lowered myself onto his lap. I deliberately did not settle on his erection; instead, I lowered myself onto his legs just below his ball bag. Then, inspired by our session from the night before, I began slowly sliding up his stiff morning wood, and then back down. Slowly, slowly, up and back, over and over. Occasionally I'd slide too far forward, allowing Stephen to enter me on my silky retreat. On those occasions, I'd briefly allow him to stay engaged for several strokes. But soon, I'd raise my hips, causing him to slip back out so I could return to my sultry slide.

This sensual teasing of Stephen's pecker lasted maybe as long as ten minutes. But I knew it wouldn't last forever. And even though I wouldn't have minded pleasuring him longer, his body eventually tightened; he gripped my hips and began to shake. I knew this was it, and I wanted to watch. I slid back just far enough to witness his climax. And in the nick of time. For just as his purple crown came into view, wave after wave of steamy man cream shot across his belly, filling his belly button and began trickling down his sides to the sheets below us.

I had never brought a guy to climax by just sliding up and down his cock before, and I loved it.

After showering together and getting dressed, we headed downstairs for breakfast. Stephen, of course, could change clothes. But unfortunately, I had to put on the same dress and underwear I had worn the day before. However, it was business casual, and I didn't really expect anyone in the Ritz-Carlton lobby restaurant to notice. And if they did, well so be it. I had enjoyed a wonderful evening with Stephen, and I had nothing to be ashamed of.

After a fantastic brunch - basically breakfast with alcohol, with a quick kiss, I thanked Stephen for a fabulous night in the hotel lobby before leaving and heading home. I arrived at my apartment around noon, and as expected, Megan wasn't home. So, I just spent the remainder of the day lounging around in between brief moments of housekeeping and doing bits of laundry. After transferring the money in my PayPal account to my savings, I retired early and began thinking of how I could continue to meet gentlemen willing to pay me for dating them.

Sunday morning, still contemplating my new second career, I worked on my notes from the Fashion Market. I still loved my job, so I had to be careful to keep the two forever separate. Around four that afternoon, I finished my report and emailed it to my boss. Still no word from Megan, so I called a couple of girlfriends, and we all met for drinks and sushi.

Now all of this sounds very normal for your typical twenty-something single girl, and it was. What was out of the ordinary - very out of the ordinary, was the text I received around one o'clock Monday afternoon. Actually, I was still at lunch with Megan and two other girls from the office. And the text read, 'Ginger, my name is Phillip Newquist. I'm with the Ritz-Carlton Hotel and would love to speak with you. Please call me at your earliest convenience.'

I had no idea who this guy was or how he was connected to the Ritz-Carlton. But he had my cell phone number, and he knew my name. Was I in some sort of trouble? Or did I leave something at the hotel Friday night, and they were just trying to return it to me? I wasn't scared. I hadn't done anything wrong, or at least anything illegal. But his text certainly did leave a pit in my stomach.

"Anything wrong?" Megan asked.

I must have gone ashen or something, because Megan and the other three girls had stopped their conversation and were all looking at me as if I'd seen a ghost or something. I quickly tried to recover, and said, "Oh no - no. It's just from one of the vendors I spoke to last week. He was just following up." I started to add, but I'm not sure how he got my number. But I realized in the nick of time that we all have our cell phone numbers on our business cards.

Later that afternoon, I called him. "Mr. Newquist, this is Ginger Beckman - I'm returning your call."

"Yes Ginger," he cheerfully responded. "I'm the hotel concierge at the Ritz-Carlton. I understand you have been a guest of the hotel recently."

I didn't know what to say, and I was glad I was alone. "Uh yes, I'm familiar with the hotel. I met a friend there Saturday morning for brunch." I was never a registered guest, and I was still unsure how he got my name. But I was curious to see where this conversation was going.

"Splendid, I hope everything was to your liking," he said.

"Yes, of course, I love the Ritz-Carlton," I answered, still very nervous about this line of questioning.

"Great," he said, choosing his words carefully. "Ginger, I believe I have a business opportunity I would like to share with you. Are you available to meet me for a drink some afternoon this week?"

"Oh, Mr. Newquist," I immediately responded. "I'm afraid I already have a job, and it's a job I love."

"Oh Ginger, this wouldn't interfere with your current job in any way. It would simply be a second source of income for you. On your own schedule, of course," Newquist insisted.

I thought about it for several moments before agreeing to meet him. I was still unsure how he got my name and what kind of opportunities he was talking about. But maybe this could turn out to be an ideal way to afford my apartment once Megan officially moved out.

Lying in bed that night, I couldn't help but get more and more curious about this offer to make money, while not interfering with my day job. So, I texted Newquist Tuesday afternoon to say I was available after work and where I should meet him. He texted back immediately to say that he would meet me in the lobby bar at six o'clock.

Megan and I rarely carpooled anymore, as she usually stayed at Nicolas' house, so I didn't have to make any excuse about needing my own car. Arriving at the Ritz-Carlton about fifteen minutes early, I was pleasantly surprised to see the lobby just as busy on a weekday as it was on the weekend. I guess I over imagine Fashion Week as the event of the season. As the downtown convention area is probably this busy year around. I just needed to get out more.

As I walked into the bar, Philip was chatting with a uniformed employee, and once he spotted me, he waved me toward a cocktail table near the back of the room. "Ginger," he immediately said as we shook hands. "I'm so glad you were able to make it." Then as we were quickly approached by a cocktail waitress, he said, "What would you like to drink."

"A Mojito," I quickly said, and the waitress was gone in a flash. "Okay, Mr. Newquist, what can I do for you?"