All Comments on 'Aristippus - Lauren's Story'

by Tall78701

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 2 years ago

Very lively, warm and convincing narrative of how one enters into the trade. Loved reading it.

SWT3SWT3almost 2 years ago

Wonderfully written. The initial narrative of a teenager taking up with her mother's lover seems a bit far-fetched.

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrewsover 1 year ago

Very well written with lots of little details. You obviously put a lot of work into it. I enjoyed it.

Thanks.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 1 year ago

Other than perhaps Angie, Lauren was the most intriguing of the ladies from the Aristippus Retreat. This is a very nice job explaining her backstory and adding a lot of details that I wasn't expecting. Her mother's agreement with Eric was as surprising as it was sad; I really believed that she couldn't get off work despite what Lauren believed about her vacation time and that she was trying to save her relationship with Eric by offering a (trusted) substitute. Well, that turned out to be essentially correct but for a totally different reason!

.

I recalled Lauren's initial meeting with Sean as being at a game, but this gave it a sweet excitement and energy that carried over into their relationship. Once things got rough and Lauren made her suggestion, I was glad to see it worked out for them but suspect that wouldn't be the result for many couples in similar situations. I was expecting a bit more focus on that but we already knew their relationship worked for them from the discussion in the Aristippus Retreat story, so this seemed like the right balance after all in the end. The story was well written with no significant issues noted. Great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTall78701@Tall78701
12/4/2023 Our next story is scheduled to be released today. Reading a letter to Dear Abby in last week’s paper inspired our most recent submission. The letter delt with a wife writing Dear Abby wanting to know if it was normal for her husband to “please himself” on a daily b...