Aristippus - Marcia's Story

Story Info
Working to keep the wheels of government running smoothly.
15.6k words
4.55
1.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tall78701
Tall78701
133 Followers

Marcia's Story - Appendix E

Working to keep state government running smoothly.

Growing up in Waltham, Massachusetts, I lived less than five miles from the iconic Minuteman statue on the Lexington Commons. I can't tell you how many times I saw the statue growing up. Gazing at it during school field trips, shopping in Lexington with my parents, and even on bike trips through the spectacularly beautiful New England countryside. However, as a kid, I only thought of the celebrated image in terms of historic bravery and selfless patriotism.

And that love of patriotism and the great American experience drew me to academically excel in the social sciences - history, government, economics, etc... Though I made good grades in math and the natural sciences, they just weren't really my thing. My brother, however, excelled in the hard sciences. David was three years older than me and had dreamed of becoming a veterinarian for as long as I could remember.

As he searched for the perfect college, he applied to almost every school that offered a combined undergraduate and graduate program. He calculated that he could earn his Doctor of Veterinary Medicine in seven years, instead of the usual eight. His dream school was Cornell. But Cornell is an Ivy League school, and though he made very good grades throughout high school, he didn't make the magical Top 10%, so Cornell did not offer him an admittance.

Reviewing the dozen schools that did accept him, and after much study, he decided on the University of California at Davis. Now the irony of this choice was that no one in our family had ever been west of the Mississippi River. As a family, we always took the traditional family vacations. But for some reason, we always vacationed up and down the Atlantic coast. Thinking back, I don't believe we had actually ever crossed the Appalachian Mountains.

Freshman Year - Losing My Cherry

As David prepared for his new life as a college student, my parents decided to make his move out west into a family vacation. And just like the movie Family Vacation, my dad decided to make it a road trip. I can safely report that we didn't tie a dog to the rear bumper or strap a dead relative to the roof of the car. However, we did have a few humorous mishaps and unexpected delays. But what utterly amazed me was what a massive and unbelievably beautiful country we live in. This only strengthened my interest in the social sciences - American history and political science.

And I was absolutely blown away by the beauty of California. The east coast is nice too, and I appreciated the opportunity I had to grow up in New England, with its rich tradition as the birthplace of American democracy. But, upon graduation from high school, UC Davis was the only school I applied to, and I was ecstatic when I was accepted. My mom was sad that I was moving so far from home. And my dad was sad that he now had two of his children attending expensive out of state schools.

However, the good news was that David lived with two other veterinary students, and I just moved in with them, saving my dad the cost of a dorm or other boarding options. And an added benefit to me, one I wasn't expecting, was that David had two very handsome male roommates, Jake and Eli.

Now I was already eighteen and considered myself very attractive. However, I was still a virgin, and I planned on not just obtaining a great education while at UC Davis. I also planned on broadening my social life as well and putting an end to my lack of sexual intimacy.

I should say that my physical appearance was not the issue. I'm a tall, strawberry blonde with gorgeous Elizabeth Taylor violet eyes, and as the expression goes, I was well developed. That is to say, I had a lovely set of D-Cups that almost any girl would have been envious of. But they scared the hell out of me, as I always felt that boys only wanted to date me for one reason, well, maybe two reasons. Wham-bang, thank you, Ma'am, and I was afraid I wouldn't even get the thank you.

I was a good student, and I wanted boys to appreciate me for my intellect as well as my physical appearance. But my older brother summed it up nicely when he told me, "Marcia, Men would appreciate women for their brains more, if it jiggled nicely when they walked."

So, a virgin, I remained, afraid of any boy who showed an interest in me. But out here in California, I was starting the next chapter of my life, and I shared this most intimate detail with my brother. Now in hindsight, I admit that was probably a mistake, for it wasn't two or three days before Jake and Eli both started hitting on me. Both of them were genuine hunks. And I felt terrible, as our rent house was a three bedroom, causing the two of them to have to move in together, so that I could have my own room. But getting intimate with either one of them worried me over what would happen if or when our relationship ended. I'd still be living in the same house with them, and there just wouldn't be anywhere to separate from them. Besides, they were both pretty cute, so I didn't want to pick one over the other.

To solve the dilemma, I started flirting with this cute guy in my freshman government class. His name was Brett, and I don't think he could believe his luck. Sitting next to him in class, I dropped my hand on his desk, and leaning over, asked, "Did you get any notes from Monday's class?"

The class was being taught in a huge lecture hall with about three hundred students. And even though I had been there on Monday, I hoped he would not have noticed me, as we hadn't been sitting anywhere near each other. And even if he had, he would have realized I was making a pass at him, and I was okay with that.

The professor had already started his lecture, but to quickly respond to my question, Brett flipped his notebook open to the previous meeting's notes to show me that he had them. I smiled as I covered his hand with mine and whispered, "Can I copy them?"

He nodded yes, and I mouthed, "After class." To which he nodded yes again and gave me a big smile.

I had never hit on a boy in my life. I had always been the one to turn boys down, ignore them, or simply turn my back on them. This was so exciting; I think I actually felt a tingle in my groin. This feeling was so new to me that it startled me to think that I had just peed my pants. I hadn't, of course. It was just a sensation I had never known before. And one I really liked.

After class, we headed for the Memorial Union, where we both got a cup of coffee. "Thank you, Brett," I said as I quickly copied his notes onto a blank page of my class notebook.

With a massive smirk on his face, he looked me in the eye, and said, "I don't think we ever met; how do you know my name?"

I had to think fast. "Huh, it's written on the cover of your notebook. You are Brett, aren't you?"

"Yes," he said with that same smile still on his face. "But I think you have me at an advantage."

"What?" I said innocently.

"You know my name, but I don't know yours?"

"Oh," I exclaimed, extending my hand to shake his. "I'm Marcia."

He gently shook my hand, sending another jolt of sexual energy to my southern region. "Well, Marcia. It's nice to meet you. Where are you from?"

I knew my Boston accent would give me away. To me, the people out here in California talk funny. And I'm sure I sounded pretty foreign to them. "Waltham, Massachusetts," I said, batting my eyes. "Have you ever heard of it?"

"Isn't that where Abbie Hoffman is from?"

"Wow," I quickly replied. "Yes, how did you know that?"

"Well, let's just say I'm a student of political science."

That was all I needed to know. Now, this didn't answer whether Brett was familiar with the founder of the Youth International Party (the Yippies) and a member of the Chicago Seven because he admired him or because he detested him. But that didn't worry me at the time. All I wanted to do was to get this cute guy into bed, and we could discuss politics later.

Before we finished our respective cups of coffee, he asked me out for Friday night, and I quickly accepted. I was making it very easy for him. But I needed to make some California friends, and he certainly seemed like a great one to start with.

Brett suggested we meet at the Wiki Bar, a popular hang-out for UC Davis students. But as I was still new to town and not that familiar with my way around, I asked David to accompany me. I was still only eighteen years old and certainly not old enough to order a beer. But David was twenty-one, and I knew he could order my first beer for me. And he was fully aware that I was meeting a boy there, and we'd agreed in advance that he would disappear immediately after introducing him to Brett. He was happy to do it, and off we went.

Once inside the Wiki Bar, I didn't immediately spot Brett. And for a moment, I was afraid I'd been stood up. But after a few minutes, there he was, and I waved a friendly greeting. Rushing to meet me, I greeted him with a big hug (a bit auspicious, I know). After breaking our hug, Brett glanced nervously at David, unsure who or what he was. But recognizing that he was with me, extended his hand in an effort to solve the riddle. As the two men shook hands, I realized this was my clue. "Oh, Brett. This is my brother, David. David - Brett."

I could sense that Brett was relieved, and I was pleased to see the look of approval in David's eyes. My brother knew that it was my mission to get laid. But he was still my older brother, and he had a responsibility to look out for his baby sister. And seeing the two of them apparently approve of each other was very encouraging. And for the third time, I felt that little tingle between my legs.

Oh, I'd been on dates before; I wasn't completely innocent. But back in high school, I'd always stopped at kissing. I'd never let a boy even get to second base with me - not even close. And tonight, I was willing to entirely circle the bases with Brett, assuming he wanted to go that far. And I was pretty sure he did. My problem was how to go about this ancient ritual. Without appearing too slutty, or like some stupid bimbo.

David, as we had previously agreed, immediately disappeared. However, before he left, David had purchased me a beer. And as it was clear that Brett wasn't of legal drinking age either, we shared mine. That turned out to be a convenient icebreaker. And soon, some of Brett's friends showed up, and some were old enough to keep the whole group in pitchers of beer for the rest of the evening. Together we talked, played pool, and even danced a little, and I honestly had fun. The Wiki Bar is not a dance club, but music is always playing. So, after consuming several beers, dancing just seemed harmless and natural.

By about eleven o'clock, I had had enough. I'd put away several beers, and I was already feeling a little woozy. "Don't you think we should probably go?" I said to Brett as I tugged on his sleeve.

"Sure," he replied as he set his empty cup on a nearby table. I was pretty sure he picked up on the word 'we' and that I was expecting him to escort me home. And he must have, for he grabbed my hand and led me out onto the sidewalk. "Where do you live?" were the next words out of his mouth.

"Oh, I live with my brother," I said, now even a little woozier than I was inside the club.

"Do you know the address?"

"Huh - yeah," I said. "But I can't think of it right now. I've only lived there a few weeks - I mean, I'm new to town."

"How did you get here?"

"Oh, David brought me," I chirped, thinking that would solve the problem.

"Do you want to call him to come get you?"

"Oh no - no," I said abruptly. "Where do you live?"

"Oh, I live in the dorms," Brett said. "And I don't think you'd like it."

"No, I don't think I would either." Trying to think fast, and not wanting him to call David, I finally asked, "Do you have a car?"

"Yes," he said. "But it's back in student parking."

I tightened my grip on his hand and said, "Okay, I think I can find my house if you have a car."

It was probably a five or six block walk back to the student parking lot, and that did help sober me up. Once in Brett's car, the directions came back to me, and it wasn't long until we stopped at the curb in front of where I was living. I was a little surprised to see that, other than the porch light, the house was dark. And there weren't any cars in the driveway. "Is this it?" Brett asked.

"Yep, this is it." And leaning across the center console as if to kiss him, I said, "Do you want to come in?"

"Sure," he immediately replied as he flicked off the lights and pulled the key from the ignition.

I waited patiently in the passenger seat for Brett to come around and open the door for me. I'd learned at least that much in high school. And he passed the test with flying colors, as he also took my hand to help me from the car and walked me to the front door. Once on the porch, I fumbled nervously for my house key in my purse. But soon, the door was open, and flicking on the lights, I called out, "David, anybody home?"

I was pretty sure there wasn't, which quickly proved to be true. So, once inside, with the door closed and locked behind us, I walked to the refrigerator. Standing there with the door open, like a typical teenager, with cold air pouring onto my feet, I finally asked, "Do you want anything to drink?"

"How about a bottled water," Brett said. And I promptly agreed. We had probably already had too much alcohol for one night, and water sounded like a good choice. Now with cold plastic bottles in hand, I walked him to the living room and turning to face him, I brought my icy cold lips to his.

Standing in front of the couch, our kiss lasted several minutes. And as our lips slowly parted, I whispered, "Couch or bedroom?"

Brett didn't actually say anything, but he took my hand and started down the hallway. He didn't know which room was mine, but the message was clear. And since we had no idea when David or my other roommates would be home, it made sense. I quickly took the lead, guided him to my room, and closed the door behind us.

Standing at the foot of my bed, Brett kicked off his shoes, and I followed suit. Now in our stocking feet, we embraced each other and soon fell backward onto the bed. As our tongues explored each other's mouths, our hands began to explore each other's bodies. And as we rolled around on the mattress, first with me on top of Brett and then him on top of me. Soon I felt his hands cupping my breasts as our kisses intensified, and his cool hands slipped under my shirt, chilling my radiating skin.

We soon rolled over again, and now with me on top and with our lips still passionately pressed together, I felt Brett feel for the hooks to my bra. And almost instantly, I felt the straps release and separate. I was startled that he had somehow so effortlessly unhooked something that usually takes me at least thirty seconds or more. And I've had lots of practice. But recognizing his success, I sat up, pulled my shirt off over my head, and let my bra slip from my chest.

In the dim light of my bedroom, I was now topless, sitting on a boy's midsection, and I could not wait for the next step of my de-virgin-a-cation. I let Brett play with my supple mammaries for a minute or two, but alarm bells were already going off in my panties, and I needed to move on. Sliding down his legs, his hands slipped from my heavy breasts, and I quickly started on his belt. I was nowhere as quick and nimble as Brett with garments of the opposite sex, but I was able to unbuckle him and get his zipper down in short order. Then sliding all the way off the foot of the bed, I grabbed the cuffs of his jeans and franticly tugged to get them off.

Brett lifted his butt, and as his pants came flying off, I fell backward, landing on my ass. I think at that point, Brett realized that I was a horny girl, anxious to break a dry spell. But I was so crazed to get naked with him, that I don't think he understood that I was a virgin, desperate to get laid for the first time in my life.

Luckily, he didn't laugh (much at least) when I fell backward, flat on my ass. And he did jump from the bed to help me up. Holding my hands, he pulled me to my feet, and again we briefly embraced. But moments later, he turned me so that my back was to the bed. Then pushing me backward onto my back, and leaning over me, unsnapped my pants, pulled down the zipper, and gently pulled my jeans off - without falling over.

My panties did not come off with my pants, but Brett motioned for me to move up, so that my head was on the pillow, then he laid down between my legs. I was a little puzzled, for I wasn't sure why he wanted to assume this position, but I soon found out as he scooted his hands under my butt. And holding my hips slightly off the mattress, he began a series of traveling kisses up the inside of my legs. Gently kissing first one leg and then the other. Alternating back and forth until he reached the point where they joined my body. I was still wearing my lacey briefs, and at first, he just kissed my highly aroused sweet spot without moving the fabric.

But after a minute or two, he tenderly pushed the cloth crotch of my underwear to the side and slipped his tongue inside me. I gasped for breath, as I had never felt anything so lovely in my life. But I also had no idea boys would do that. I guess I'd heard of oral sex. But I had never given it much thought. And in a blush of teenage modesty, I worried if I was clean enough. And what if I wasn't? Would Brett be too grossed out to finish the job I so desperately wanted him to do? And would he want to kiss me on the lips after eating my pussy? And would he want me to return the favor and suck his dick?

These thoughts raced through my brain - but not for long, as his oral skills were absolutely amazing. And I was quickly approaching the first orgasm of my sex deprived life. However, before my climax hit, Brett pulled his face from between my legs and sat up. Then after pushing my legs back together, he smoothly removed my soaking wet panties. To my surprise, he brought them to his face and inhaled deeply before tossing them across the room. I was still in shock over Brett eating my pussy, and I wasn't sure what to do next. But as we were both naked, except for our socks, I just marveled at his body and his bulging erection.

I started to touch that uniquely male appendage. But as I moved my hands toward it, Brett placed both of his hands flat on the bed - one on each side of me and laid down. I felt the head of his penis start to probe my outer lips, and I quickly placed my hands on his butt cheeks. I tried to pull him closer, giving him permission to deflower me. However, he raised his hips so that he didn't immediately enter me but instead began sliding his rigid dick up and down my tingling feminine slit.

"Fuck me, Brett. Fuck me," I softly begged as I tried to wiggle up the bed.

"You don't want it all at once, do you?" he teased.

Pulling his hips down toward mine, I whimpered, "Yes. Yes, I want all of it. I want it now."

Succumbing to my desires, he lowered his hips, and for the first time in my life, I learned what it was to be a woman. It was like a second birth. It did not hurt, as I had always been told it would. It felt like silk. The smoothest, strongest - hardest silk I had ever felt. It was bliss - heavenly bliss. It was all I dreamed it would be and better. And once we completed the act, I would be able to officially consider myself an adult.

And completing the act was my next goal. Primarily due to lack of experience, I basically laid still, only gently moving my pelvis to Brett's slow and steady thrusts. And I think Brett deliberately slowed the rhythmic rocking of his hips, so as to last as long as possible. Neither of us wanted this union of young lovers to conclude too quickly. But conclude it must, and though I wasn't watching the clock, I assume it was only three or four minutes before Brett reached his release.

Tall78701
Tall78701
133 Followers