Aristippus - Marcia's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he collapsed on my chest, my boobs simply molded to his form. I couldn't believe we fit so nicely together, and I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed. I can't remember ever being happier and more satisfied. So, this is what it's all about, I thought to myself as Brett's weight slowly settled onto my chest.

After maybe another three or four minutes, I could feel Brett's dick soften and slowly slip out of me. And as he was gradually falling asleep, I felt his dead weight getting heavier and heavier. I gently pushed him to one side, and he effortlessly rolled onto his back. Then slipping off the bed, I retrieved an Afghan blanket my mother had crocheted for me before leaving for college; I laid back down and covered us both. Not fully asleep, Brett snuggled up to me and threw his leg over mine. My butt and both of our groins were wet and sticky with our sex. And that's not to mention the substantial wet spot we left behind in the center of my bed. But I realized that these were just new sensations I would have to learn to accept.

I don't think I ever entirely fell asleep, but I'm sure we both drifted in and out of consciousness. So, an hour or so later, when I heard voices in the living room, I knew David, as well as Jake and Eli, probably were home. Brett's car was parked at the curb in front of the house, and my door was closed - and I hope locked. So, it was very apparent where we were and what we were doing - or had just finished doing.

I could hear Brett softly snoring, another adult sensation I was going to have to get used to. But I still positioned my hand to cover his mouth just in case he woke up. Luckily, he didn't. And after about twenty minutes, I heard everyone head for their respective rooms and turn off the lights. David knew what we were doing. That wasn't any secret. But still, I didn't want him throwing my door open, as we were both naked, cuddled up together with nothing to shield us but my mother's Afghan.

I didn't look at the clock, but at some point in the middle of the night, Brett kissed my cheek and rolled off the bed. With eyes barely open, I watched him find his clothes in the dark and get dressed. Finally, sitting back on the bed to put his shoes on, he leaned over and kissed my cheek again. "You good?" he asked sweetly.

"Yeah, of course," I responded without moving my head from the pillow.

He kissed me one more time. "I'll call you," he said before tiptoeing from the house.

As I lay there, listening to him drive away, I thought about his parting comment. Why did he ask me if I was okay? Did he somehow know that I was a virgin? I didn't think so. I thought I handled the entire evening pretty well. And he had been an absolute gentleman, so I doubted there was any genuine concern there. Then it hit me, birth control. We didn't use a condom, and maybe he was having second thoughts about being a father. I promised myself that I would assure him there was no need to worry when he called, and I drifted back to sleep.

As I walked into the kitchen the next morning, David was busy making coffee, and Eli was sitting at the kitchen table. "Good morning, Sunshine," David sang, with a repugnant smirk across his face.

Eli didn't say anything but looked up from his corn flakes and shot me the same knowing grin.

"How was your date last night?" David asked, turning to face me.

I smiled and shot him two thumbs up.

"Good girl," David said. And turning back to the coffee maker, asked, "Would you like some coffee?"

After nodding in the affirmative, David placed the hot cup of fresh brew on the table, and I got a bowl to pour myself some cereal. As I added cream and sugar to my coffee and began munching on my corn flakes. Both guys sat there with their heads down and with grins so big that I thought their faces would crack. "What?" I finally said.

Eli started laughing, but David shushed him and said, "Nothing, Marcia. We just want to make sure everything went as you wanted last night." He paused for a second, and trying not to laugh, added, "I mean, we don't need to beat anyone up, or anything, do we?"

I shot them both a fuck you look and said, "No David, I'm fine. It went great. Really, all good."

They both nodded their acceptance and went back to whatever it was that they were doing. I guess the boys were expecting juicy details. And I suppose if we had all been girls, or all guys, it would be natural to share. But David was my brother, and at the moment, Eli was being a creep, so the less said, the better.

However, after breakfast and a long shower, I headed straight to the UC Davis Clinic. I was able to immediately get a Plan-B kit after a lecture from the nurse. And to schedule an appointment for regular birth control early the following week. I did have dinner with Brett that night, and I tactfully advised him that we were not becoming parents anytime soon and that I would be on family planning in less than a week.

For the rest of the semester, we were a couple. Brett frequently slept over on weekends, and my roommates easily adjusted to his presents. And as neither David nor I went home for Thanksgiving, Brett invited me to come home with him. I felt a little weird sleeping in his room at his parent's house. But apparently, they were fine with it, and they honestly seemed to welcome me as just another member of the family. They even took us to a couple of wineries in Napa Valley. And as we were with Brett's parents, we were allowed to sample wine at every stop.

However, David and I did go home to Waltham for Christmas, and when we arrived back for the start of the Spring Semester, Brett and I had a heart-to-heart discussion over the continuation of our relationship. Brett told me his parents were very disappointed that I didn't join them for Christmas and that his father had actually referred to me as his Trophy Girlfriend.

Brett told me that he had never thought of me that way, and he was both surprised and shocked that his parents did. And that he also felt that maybe we should see other people. At least for the time being. I think we both knew that our White Hot relationship was winding down. And I really appreciated the frank and sincere conversation about our future together. We parted friends, and we are still friends to this day. Just no longer friends with benefits.

The Next Two Years - Alpha Phi Omega

With Brett and I no longer seeing each other on an exclusive basis, I decided to broaden my circle of university friends. I considered joining a sorority, but the more I looked into it, the more disenchanted I became. For the most part, they were all just a bunch of stuck-up bitches, and I didn't want any part of that. Besides, Rush was already over, and joining mid-term had its own stigma.

However, I did find the Alpha Phi Omega fraternity that seemed very promising. It was service-based, not social, it was co-ed, and as they didn't observe the ritual of Rush, there was no stigma of joining mid-year. Another aspect of the APO was that it was rooted in the tradition of the Eagle Boy Scouts. David was an Eagle Scout, and though I didn't make it past fifth grade in the Girl Scouts, I still liked and respected the traditions.

The APO Chapter at Davis was almost equally divided between male and female members, and I instantly found a new circle of friends. And one added benefit was that there was virtually no jealousy or possessiveness between the chapter members. We were all just a family of brothers and sisters, and if I dated or slept with one of my APO brothers, no one thought anything of it. In other words, it was siblings without incest, as I called it.

What became one of my favorite annual service projects, was being a camp counselor at the local Girl Scout Summer Camp. Every summer, the camp would hire about twenty college students to serve as the staff for summer camp. And they almost exclusively hired APO members from Davis. So, there were usually ten or so girls and an equal number of guys. The girls had their own cabin, of course. But after all the little campers were asleep and the camp lights were out, we would all sneak out and meet up at a remote campfire ring down by the lake.

I have never been much of a fan of group sex, but the "Woodsies," as we called them, were little more than outdoor orgies. Hey, it was dark, and we were all friends. Plus, the adult camp counselors were only a quarter mile away, making the whole experience much more dangerous and titillating. And we had ever been caught, we could have all been fired. But then, how could they have run the camp for the rest of the summer? Plus, it was probably nothing that the adult staff hadn't done when they were our age. So, we were just carrying on an age-old summer camp tradition.

Senior year - David and Roommates Move Out

At the start of my senior year, David, Jake, and Eli all graduated as Doctors of Veterinary Medicine and moved out to begin their professional lives. That left me with two empty bedrooms to fill, and I invited several APO friends to move in. Hailey and Jillian were both like sisters to me. And not just APO sisters, but indeed my best girlfriends. And to keep me warm at night, I also invited Marcus.

Marcus was my favorite boy toy. He was very good at keeping me warm on chilly California nights (assuming we could avoid the wet spot), but he wasn't clingy or possessive. I never told him this, but I always thought of him as a faithful old dog. I could go out at night, sometimes be gone for days, and when I got home, he was always there to greet me with hugs and kisses of affection. Always happy to see me and never judgmental. And in all fairness, I treated him with the same courtesy and respect.

Plus, he was great to have around the house. Marcus did all the yard work, vacuumed, did the dishes, and sometimes even cooked for us. And one more benefit, he acted as our security. If Hailey or Jillian needed him to act as their boyfriend or to chase off anyone's unwanted attention, he was also great at that.

Graduation and 1 st job - Appropriations Committee Intern

Upon graduation, I just naturally looked to the state Capitol for a job. I had already interned there several times, and I pretty well knew my way around. Plus, Sacramento is only sixteen miles from Davis, so it was a very short drive, and I could still live in the same rent house I'd lived in throughout my college experience.

My first full-time job was that of Intern for the California Assembly - Appropriations Committee. The Assembly was California's name for the lower house of the legislature. And I don't know why they called the position, Intern, as I was a full-time employee, but they did. Most first-year aides were called interns, like Monica Lewinski. And then, after that first year, we were generally called Aides. And being an intern for the Appropriations Committee, meant that I didn't actually work for anyone Assemblyman, but I worked for the entire committee. It really was a great first job, as it provided an opportunity to work for multiple legislators, their deputies, as well as their aides, and to meet and mingle with a multitude of lobbyists.

As the California legislature is two-thirds Democrat, the Chairman of the Committee is also a Democrat. However, the Vice Chairman is a Republican. And during my first year at the Capitol, the Chairman was actually a Chairwoman. Her name was Silvia Freeman, and at least toward me, she was extremely professional and courteous. Freeman rarely smiled at anyone. But she did seem to like me and rely on me more than the other interns. When I screwed something up, she didn't raise her voice or berate me in front of others. She would simply ask me to see her in her office. Where she would calmly explain what I screwed up and politely suggest that I didn't make the same mistake again.

That's why I didn't think anything of it when I received a text from her deputy asking me to pick up lunch from the Capitol Cafeteria for the two of them. I immediately texted back, 'What would you like?' And received the following order.

Golden Dome on sourdough

Pastrami on Rye

2 waters (your choice)

As the order was rather specific, I assumed it was for Assemblywoman Freeman and Gavin, her deputy. I charged the sandwiches to her office account and hurried to her office. Again, I liked her, and I didn't mind doing little favors for her. But when I entered her office, no one was there. That is no one but Gavin. "Where is the Assemblywoman?" I asked, puzzled that none of her staff was in the office.

"Oh, the Assemblywoman is home in her district today, so everyone took the day off," he said with a quirky grin.

"Well then, why two sandwiches?" I innocently asked.

"Oh, one's for you," he replied. "Come on in her office."

I followed Gavin into Assemblywoman Freeman's office. And once inside, he closed the door and led me behind her desk. With the same suspicious smile on his face, he pushed her chair out of the way, leaned back on her credenza, and motioned for me to lean back on her desk.

Still holding the bag of sandwiches and bottled waters, I asked, "Well, if one of the sandwiches is for me, how come I didn't get to choose one I'd like?"

"Well," he started off slowly. "I wanted to make sure you'd come, and I was here by myself, so I just decided for you. Which one would you like?"

I don't particularly like pastrami, and the Golden Dome is an egg salad, only made with mustard instead of mayonnaise. I don't usually eat salad style sandwiches, because you never know what's in them. But I figured it was the lesser of the two evils, so I handed Gavin the pastrami.

Still leaning against the Assemblywoman's desk, I started to unwrap my sandwich when Gavin said, "You can sit on Freeman's desk - go ahead."

Now, this seemed very weird, but at Gavin's urging, I did, as I thought he would sit on the credenza opposite me. But as soon as my feet were off the floor, Gavin grabbed the executive chair, pulled it back in front of me, and sat down. For several minutes, we nervously chatted while eating our respective sandwiches and drinking bottled water. And when we were both finishing the last bite or two, Gavin scooted up between my legs, and as he pushed my legs apart, he began running his hands up and down my inner thighs.

I should mention that I was wearing a wool skirt that fell to about three inches above my knees and a long sleeve white blouse. It was pretty much the office standard for younger female employees. "Hey," I said once I realized what he was doing. I tried to bring my legs back together, but he held them apart and started kissing my bare skin. And as his kisses progressed higher up my legs, his hands slid all the way to the top.

Now I really began to squirm. But Gavin shushed me and said, "The Assemblywoman and I really want to thank you for the outstanding job you have been doing."

I knew that was Bullshit. And I know what you're thinking, I should have slapped the crap out of him. And I thought about it, but I hadn't had sex in several weeks, and it really did feel good. Besides, Gavin was pretty much a hunk, and I wondered why no one at the Capitol hadn't hit on me sooner.

When his kisses reached my crotch, he slid his hands under my butt cheeks and pulled me to the edge of the desk. He then placed several extended and sloppy wet kisses right where it feels the best, before pushing the fabric to one side and slipping his tongue deep inside me. He clearly knew what he was doing, and I wondered if he provided this service to other female Capitol employees. And more intriguing, did he provide similar benefits to the Assemblywoman?

Gavin's oral skills were absolutely amazing, and I was just moments from having an orgasm when he pulled his face from between my legs and reclined back in the chair. I opened my eyes, and locking a dissatisfied gaze onto his impish face, I said, "Aren't you going to fuck me?"

He smiled a devilish grin and sarcastically asked, "On our first date?"

I grabbed my half-empty water bottle and playfully splashed him with cold water. "You can't rev me up like that and then send me to a cold shower."

He laughed so hard; I was afraid someone down the hall would hear us. But I don't think anyone did, and before I knew it, Gavin had dropped his pants, and his fully aroused man-spear was approaching my throbbing hole.

Five minutes later, Gavin was wiping himself with paper napkins from our sack lunch, and he handed me the remaining napkins to do the same. The Assemblywoman's desk had a leather desk pad, and we had clearly left a sizable wet spot of our combined fluids. After sliding off the desk and standing up. I adjusted my panties, which we had never actually removed, and tried to clean the spot but only made it worse. "Come out, damn spot! Out, I command you!" I quoted in my best Shakespearian voice.

Gavin laughed as he zipped up his fly. "Don't worry, I'll get it out. Freeman is not expected back until Monday.

The following week, I passed Gavin several times in the Capitol hallways, and we smiled at each other. However, in the weeks that followed, I never saw him again. Finally, someone told me that he had been fired about a week after our little liaison. I always wondered if he had done the same thing to the wrong girl and got reported. Or maybe Assemblywoman Freeman had some sort of recording device in her office and either watched or at least heard the whole affair. She continued to be very polite and professional with me, but maybe Deputy Gavin crossed a bridge too far - and she found out about it.

2 nd Job - Legislative Aid to Jim Reynolds (R)

At the start of the next legislative session, I got a job as the second Aide to Assemblyman Jim Reynolds. Reynolds was a Republican from the central valley. However, he wasn't one of those Crazy Red Meat Republicans; he was actually pretty moderate. He probably would have much preferred to have run as an Independent, but that's not how the system works, so he ran in the only party his district allowed. So overall, he was a pretty nice guy. And for the first month or so, Assemblyman Reynolds was very formal and professional towards me.

He did not have a Deputy, as Assemblywoman Freeman did. But he had a secretary, Betty Simons, who had worked for the state for over twenty years. She served as the office receptionist, and she kept his schedule. Rather formal and old school, but very nice. Then there was Lilly, his first Aide. She had worked for Reynolds for three years, was probably ten years older than me, married, and had a couple of kids. She and I hit it off immediately. She was funny, smart, knew her way around the Capitol, and was just a great mentor.

Now I had absolutely no reason to suspect this, but I couldn't help but think that Lilly and the Assemblyman might have been more than just employee-employer. It was just the way they interacted with each other, almost flirting. And the way he touched her hand and sometimes even flipped her hair back, off her shoulders. For the first several months I worked for him, he treated me more like he treated Betty. However, after my newness began to wear off, he became more touchy-feely. And though Lilly never said anything about it to me, I got the feeling that she wasn't jealous - she was relieved.

I had worked for the Assemblyman for about six months when he called me into his office to ask me to book travel arrangements for him. This was something I'd done before, but in the past, they had all been within California. This time it was different.