Aristippus - Marcia's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love having men go down on me, but it had been a long time since I've enjoyed a sensual cunnilingus while on top. And since Steve had titty fucked me while I was on top of him, I figured it would be appropriate to continue the theme. And eat me, he did. Steve placed his palms on my butt cheeks to support me over his face and placed his thumbs at the edges of my outer southern lips. That way, he could massage me while giving me a good tongue lashing at the same time.

Steve was clearly well versed in the oral arts, and within five minutes, he brought me to the most mind-blowing orgasm I'd had in years. I absolutely soaked his face; he seemed to love it. The more I squirted, the more hungrily he lapped up my pungent juices.

The night was still young, and after raiding his mini-bar, he finally did get around to fucking me. And fuck me, he did. I'm not positive, but I think we hit every common position, missionary, doggy, cowgirl, and then the big finale, spooning, side by side as he held my upper leg high in the air.

I didn't get back to my own room until after one o'clock the next morning, and I was actually sore. I hadn't had a night like that since college, and I was very please with myself. Once back in my room, I texted Michelle to report, 'mission accomplished.'

She must have been awake, for she texted me back almost immediately. 'Good job' followed by several smiley faces and kisses. I was very pleased with myself, as I felt confident in my chosen career and my status with the Tenth Street Group.

Threw Up on the Lt. Governor's Wife

I made Partner before my fifth anniversary with the firm, which was generally considered record time. I also brought in a few new clients, which only helped to seal the deal. I was now handling more and more of my own accounts. Which led to the unfortunate incident with the wife of the Lieutenant Governor. At a client's request, I had dated this particular Republican Assemblyman several times. A large fundraiser was coming up, and he called to ask me if I would accompany him. He was single and didn't like going to these things alone. I wasn't feeling all that well; I think I had a touch of the flu. But he was a good date, and my client would have been disappointed if I had turned him down, so I agreed to go.

I was a little queasy when I walked into the hotel where the event was being held. But after greeting my date for the evening and nursing a drink for the next hour while we mingled and schmoozed the crowd, I began feeling better. However, after eating the banquet food, the uneasy feeling returned. My date wanted us to shake hands with the headliners, including the Lieutenant Governor and his wife. I felt that I'd be okay. But it was either the rubber chicken hitting my stomach or the Lt. Governor's wife's perfume - or possibly a combination of the two, that triggered the inevitable, and up it came. Mostly on the floor at her feet. But there were still splatters on her dress. I had never been more embarrassed in my life.

I begged her to let me pay for cleaning her dress, but it was too late. The damage was done. Both to the hotel carpet and to my relationship with the Assemblyman. He didn't even offer to get me home. I had to take an Uber. And he never called on me again. That was okay; he was a Republican, so no significant loss there. But I had been dating him at the bequest of a client. So, I had to turn our client over to another partner in the firm.

The joke around the office was that the whole incident was due to the fact that the Assemblyman was a Republican. I can state clearly that that was not the cause. But it did make for a funny joke, and to be safe, I never dated a Republican again.

So, this gets me back full circle to the Minutemen of Lexington and Concord. I am not your usual escort. I am never compensated by the men I date professionally, but by my clients. And even then, it's never directly for sleeping with this guy or that; it's for lobbying results. And most, but not all, of my clients have no idea how the Tenth Street Group gets the results we get. They're just glad we do. This goes in what they don't know won't hurt them file.

However, I can't tell you how many of the gentlemen I have entertained over the years, turned out to be Minutemen. I don't get it. Am I really that good, or is it just the nature of lobbying that makes it all so erotic and forbidden? Sometimes, it just drives me crazy. So, at my own expense, I'm here at the Aristippus to get some pointers. Some tips from the pros. What am I doing right? What am I doing wrong? And how can I improve the level of satisfaction for the gentlemen I service? All, of course, in the name of Good Governance.