Arlene's Magical Vagina (750 words)

Story Info
Young man is addicted to a married neighbor's fertile vagina.
750 words
4.32
11.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NewOldGuy77
NewOldGuy77
881 Followers

Mrs. Hubbard's vagina is magical.

Arlene and her husband, Everett, live next door to my family. They live in a house that everyone in our small town calls 'the shoe'. Some stupid idiot confused two nursery rhymes, thinking the old woman who lived in a shoe was Mother Hubbard!

The house was originally a brown three-story structure until Everett decided to build a first-floor addition. The addition was a simple flat-roofed design, making it the whole structure resemble a high-topped leather shoe.

On my eighteenth birthday in July, my parents threw a huge block party. A ton of people showed up, some that invited themselves. Being neighborly Midwesterners, they brought casseroles and beer, so it ended up being an epic party.

The street was closed off and people packed the block. To escape the crowd, I found refuge under the willow tree in the Hubbard's back yard. As I leaned against the tree trunk illegally sipping a beer taken from someone's cooler, I heard a woman's drunken voice ask, "Do you think I'm pretty, Louis?"

I turned and saw Arlene Hubbard standing there, sipping on her own beer.

"Well, sure, Mrs. Hubbard," I answered, "you've always been pretty to me." She was wearing a thin yellow summer blouse, with the tails tied together so her midriff was bare. Bonus: no bra, either!

"You're 18 now Louis, you can call me Arlene." I simply nodded, my eyes focused on the movement of her breasts and the way her nipples pressed against the thin fabric. "My husband hasn't told me I was pretty since our wedding day," she sighed.

Maybe it was the beer talking, but I blurted out "Then Everett is either blind or gay."

She looked deep into my eyes, and feelings I can't describe swept over me as she asked, "Do you really think so?"

I was feeling my oats now. "Hell yes, Arlene, you're fucking gorgeous! You're the prettiest woman in the whole damned town!"

Suddenly, her arms were around my neck and she was kissing me, like kissing me, you know? Tongue and everything. My cock was hard as rolled steel. We were well hidden behind the willow's long-hanging limbs, but I became paranoid Everett might see us.

When she ended the kiss, I asked, "Should we go inside or something?"

"Wait here 5 minutes, then meet me in the toolshed behind the house," she responded.

After 5 minutes, I surreptitiously walked over to the toolshed and closed the door, locking it from the inside. I turned, and there she stood, her blouse hanging open and her shorts on the floor. I'd never seen a woman naked, and was too stunned to speak.

"I want a real man to fuck me, Louis," she slurred, "Everett is lousy in bed, plus he's got weak swimmers. Even when he fucks me, he can't knock me up." Getting down on her knees, she turned away from me and bent over, exposing her sweet pussy, and asked, "Would you like to try?"

You better believe I did! This was my first time, and I was as fascinated by the sight of my six inches sliding in and out of her womanhood as I was by the feel of having her wrapped around my virgin cock. It was truly magical, and she seemed to share in my enjoyment of the act.

When I finally came, my cum not only filled her, but spilled out, running down her inner thighs. Before I could spout appropriate words of love and devotion, we heard Everett's voice calling for Arlene. Quickly dressing and giving me a goodbye peck, she was gone.

In August, I left for college. When I returned in December, Arlene was 4 months pregnant. That didn't keep me from sampling her magical vagina while Everett was at work. When I came home for summer break in early June, her 6-week-old baby girl had the same blue eyes and midnight black hair as me.

Arlene's pregnancy stretchmarks and milk-filled boobs made her even harder to resist. All summer long I continued to experience her magic vagina; when I returned for Christmas break, she was 6 months pregnant. The following June, Arlene now had a 1-year-old girl and a 1-month-old girl, both with blue eyes and midnight black hair. Being alone with her wasn't as easy that summer, but we managed; by July she was pregnant again.

As long as Arlene will keep letting me have it, I can't stay away from her magical vagina.

NewOldGuy77
NewOldGuy77
881 Followers