Armand's Armoire

Story Info
Avery & Canton fuck maids in study.
1.2k words
4.27
7.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir Avery Armand bent one of the maids over the back of a sofa and thrust into her, rutting as he read over a legal brief.

Canton entered the study, giving his friend a cursory glance.

With his feet in a puddle of trousers, Armand kept pounding into the maid as he set aside the brief. He nodded to Canton as another maid carried a tray of hors d'oeuvres into the room. Indicating the second maid, Armand gestured to his friend, waggling eyebrows. "Ever brush the back of your hand against a woman's bush and find it wet?"

Glancing at the second maid, Canton smiled. He stopped her before she left the room. Caressing her face with both hands, he let his palms slide down over her breasts to her belly. "Get naked." He whispered this as he leaned in to kiss the side of her throat.

With a curtsey she got naked, dropping the French Maid's costume in one wiggle. She stood close to Canton as he sat at the desk to untie his shoes. Presenting herself with a stoic, still calm, she awaited his pleasure.

When he swiveled to face her torso, she gave a quiver of eagerness.

He couldn't resist a light touch of her fur on the back of his hand.

It came away wet with her dew, carrying an intoxicating perfume of musk, sweat, and a sweet floral overlay.

"Your juices are flowing, m'gal."

She blushed, gave a coy smile, lowered her gaze.

He'd worked late, doing some of Armand's scut and foot work, so Canton remained in the desk's swivel chair for a moment. She reached to a try and poured a cup of coffee, which she offered on the desk with a scone.

He thanked her, kept caressing her flesh, so smooth, so warm. Breasts, belly, the curve of her back, the swell of her ass, her long thighs.

"Did you get your task list accomplished? Deadline, y'know." Armand, still pumping himself into the sofa-flung maid, spoke in an even tone, unruffled, as if at their club.

Canton nodded. "Of course. Except judge Weidlemann wasn't in chambers so I left those files with his secretary."

A third maid entered, started picking up clutter, straightening the room,

Canton got lost in the nude maid's flesh, leaning now to kiss, lick, and taste her, avoiding her fur, which would be a feast soon, but not yet.

Standing close to him, a pout on her face, a far off look in her eyes, the unclothed maid leaned her head back, sighed.

Watching from being draped over the sofa, the other made closed her eyes on an inward look, her inner muscles squeezing.

Both bodies there for Armand and Canton, the third made bustled, kept busy staying out of their way.

She shot sideward glances now and then at her coupling comrades.

Canton touched his lover's fur again. The back of his hand came away so wet it dripped. He flipped his hand, cupping her pudenda with his palm, finger curving up, in.

That touch galvanized her. She doubled over, lurched toward him, and Canton stood, caught her, held her up as her legs gave out. She orgasmed over and over, gasping, gushing all over the floor.

At that the maid over the sofa back began moaning, pressing back to meet Armand's thrusts, her ass slapping his belly. She ground against him, her labia sucking like a man lighting a cigar.

Canton's maid gasped something about the mess she'd made, but the third maid, the only one still wearing all her clothes, knelt and wiped up the spill as if it were wine.

Still standing, Canton turned his maid to face away from him and pushed her over the kneeling maid's back, face first into a wingback chair. Taking the globes of her ass in his hands, he thrust into her.

"Ride 'em, cowpoke." Armand laughed as he said this, even though he was in the midst of spurting deeply into the sofa-draped maid.

Being ridden, chest across her colleague's back, face and forearms on the chair's cushion, Canton's maid grimaced with enjoyment. She bucked back against him, grunting.

He breathed deep the scent of her dripping cunt, which dizzied him. Fucking her hard, holding onto her hips, he inched the chair across the floor. Its feet slid on hardwood planks with little squeals, as if it, too, felt ecstasy building. Canton felt her grip his cock when she started to come again so he let go, filled her with all I had, spurting from his depths while straining up onto his toes, socks slipping.

Canton's maid ended up with her face against the back of my chair, her chest on the seat, and her ass spread for him atop the other maid's back.

Still on her knees, the clothed maid grunted as she wriggled out from under the weight. The back of her uniform was soaked with her work-mate's quim but she ignored this.

Using a fresh cloth, she remained on her knees and wiped off Canton's cock, first with warm soapy water, then with a warm dry towel.

This stimulated his flagging erection and, as it rose, he moved his erection's glans to her lower lip.

Gazing up, she opened her mouth and licked, then took him in, sucking hard. He pushed past her gag reflect to her throat, eager now, pumping.

As this happened the nude maid undid her colleague's come-wet clothes and soon the maid sucking hard on Canton was nude, too, and having her fur fingered by the first nude maid, who spooned her to reach around and down, kissing the back of her neck.

Across the room, Armand, who'd pulled up his trousers, went to the armoire standing to the right of the fireplace. He used a golden key to unlock it, opened both doors wide, and revealed his and Canton's wives, nude themselves, entwined in a passionate embrace. They'd been locked in earlier in the day, told to amuse themselves, to keep peering at the screen of an iPad mounted on the armoire's interior.

Its screen showed four views of the study from various cameras.

Once their kiss ended, Armand stroked his wife's hair. "Get it all?"

"We saw everything, it was wonderful." This from Canton's wife, smiling and shuddering from residual coming. Both women smelled of sex and expensive perfume, a heady mix.

Armand flicked his gaze around the room, checked the cameras, all showing green lights, still recording everything that went on in the study. Ordinarily used to make compromising video to persuade reluctant rivals to acquiesce to their preferred agendas, Armand and Canton had hit upon the system as a great tool for fun and games, too.

Business mixed with pleasure, or vice versa.

Turning to Canton, who was just finishing giving his two smiling maids facials, Armand cleared his throat. "I'm still waiting for that report you were working on."

"Get right on it, sir. You'll get it tomorrow. It's all but done. One more going-over to rid it of any errors and I'll despatch it to you by courier." He shivered as one of the maids again cleaned off his cock "Would that suit?
 Sure, but do me a favor, would you?"

"If I can. What did you have in mind?"

Armand gazed down at their wives. "I think first we need to top off these patient ladies of ours. But do keep the maids here."

He looked each in the face and their blushing, radiant smiles twitched his cock. "They're such good help."

/ Everett Bedford