Unexpected Surprise

Story Info
Group surprise fun.
2.6k words
3.92
1.9k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was finally time. She had been waiting for what seemed like forever for this experience. She hadn't asked any questions when she got the text with just the date, time and location. They had made a code word long ago and once she saw that attached to the text she was on fire.

She wasn't one to spend hours getting ready. She was typically good with doing her hair and only eye makeup and getting dressed. Not today. Today she started hours before she needed to. She showered, sugar scrubbed, shaved, exfoliated and moisturized. Her body was glowing, her skin had never looked better. She sprayed her body with her favorite coconut scented body spray, avoiding perfumes as they were often too strong for others. Over the years she'd had various hair colors of blond, brown, mixed of the 2, grey and now red. Oddly red was the one to stick, it fit her. She liked being a fiery redhead. She just hoped it left an impression for this night.

She picked a small black dress that buttoned from top to bottom. The top of it was low cut showing off ample cleavage and she knew she had great cleavage. She decided purple panties and bra under the dress were perfect for the possible events ahead of her. She felt sexy which didn't happen often. She felt ready for whatever might happen, it seemed the possibilities were endless

As she left her house the nerves kicked in. She knew he would be there with her. She knew if he planned this he truly believed it was going to happen. As long as he was there she'd be okay. She hoped! What she didn't know was how did he come up with it? How did he present it to the other person? Would it be a male or would it be a female? Did it matter? Damn she was fucking soaking her panties on the drive. Once she got to the bar she saw his truck already in the parking lot. Taking big deep breaths she got out of the car walking in.

He was at the bar, he was dressed casual which made her relax more. As she approached he turned to watch her walk up. He stood up and hugged her, whispering in her ear "I hope you are ready for this" and pointed to the seat next to his. She was happy to see he'd ordered her a drink and although she didn't know what it was she happily sipped the strong fruity drink. Nerves, it was to calm her nerves. They made small talk for a few minutes. He motioned to the bartender to pay. She was surprised she thought they'd be meeting someone else here. After he paid he asked her for her car keys, advising his truck would be staying here and he'd drive them in her car.

She was in a state of confused arousal handing her keys over. They didn't drive far to the hotel. It was very nice on the outside, which made her sigh in relief. If it had been a hotel that appeared to be rented by the hour she might have not went in with him no matter the promises of what was inside. As they walked through the parking lot he stopped her 1/2 way and pulled her in to him and said "stop looking nervous, you look amazing and soon you'll feel amazing too" she immediately lost her nerves and pure heat was pouring through her body. Male or female or no one else in waiting on them she knew they'd have fun. Fabulous fucking fun.

He checked them in, the name he gave she didn't recognize but it answered one question. Male. The walk down the hall felt like an eternity and she thought her pussy might break from the intense throbbing happening. She wondered if he was semi hard or just flat out hard in anticipation. She reached in to feel. Yep he was just flat out hard. He looked over and grinned at her. He wasn't even surprised at this point that she had done it.

The door opened with a small click. He went in first and she couldn't see around him. It was driving her mad. Insanely mad. She heard sounds before she could see anything. Kind of strange if this unknown man had started without them. She wasn't sure how she felt about that.

He stepped aside. Holy fuck. No really holy FUCK! A very attractive naked man was standing in the middle of the room being blown by a very naked blond lady. Damn. How had he ever gotten them to agree to this. Was she dreaming? Did he have to tell them about their very private friendship? So many questions but 2 of her very favorite people in the world were naked in front of her in the midst of an act that she personally loved. She was standing there staring star struck. He was alternating between watching them and watching her for her reaction.

Serena released Roberts cock from her mouth and stood up walking towards them. She stopped in front of Brad first and kissed him then she was next. Serena held nothing back. She gave the kiss her all. Samantha was melting. She was out of her mind with it all. Serena broke free of the kiss and said "cute dress but we don't need it" and started to unbutton it one slow button at a time. She was just past chest level with the top down low enough to expose more of her cleavage and parts of her bra when Robert came over. He was rubbing his finger slowly across that exposed cleavage. As Serena exposed more and more of her body Brad looked like he was going to explode. He seriously couldn't take it any more and walked up between those 2 and gave one big yank on each side of her dress with buttons popping off and flying everywhere.

Samantha should have felt uncomfortable standing there in her purple lingerie but instead she felt like she was the Christmas package for everyone in the room. She was well aware it wasn't just about her but Brad had pulled off the ultimate surprise. Brad walked behind her undoing her bra and Serena had her hands on her tits before they were fully released. Serena was pinching and tugging on her very hard protruding nipples. Robert removed Serena's hands and went in to suck one. Samantha couldn't breath. Robert had been a very long time crush. She'd had many fantasies about him never once thinking they'd truly happen. Samantha knew they had chemistry and both felt it but actually being able to experience it felt like the impossible.

Samantha was so lost to Roberts mouth and the entire situation it took her a few minutes to look around and realize Serena was undressing Brad while kissing him in what appeared a desperate manner. Brads hands were all over Serena's tits. Squeezing, rubbing and pinching her nipples. Samantha met Brads eyes across the short distance and he winked at her trying to grin while still kissing Serena. Samantha raised her eyebrows at Brad like how the actual fuck is this happening. He just winked again and went back to being about Serena. Samantha realized he'd tell her later how it came together and focused on the fact that she was in the midst of some sort of swap/orgy with 3 of the people she'd wanted for a long time.

Samantha's hand found Roberts hard cock between them and was currently slowly feeling him as her hand went up and down. She wouldn't call it jacking him off but more getting the feel of him. Robert was surprisingly large for him being a shorter man in general. Samantha had always been more attracted to taller guys except Robert and now being up close and naked she felt closer physically to him then she'd ever felt. Samantha had no idea what was in store for them all tonight but she knew she was beyond fucking ready and she had a few things she wanted to do before it was over, dropping to her knees she had Roberts cock in her mouth quickly. Samantha had her hands on his balls massaging them the entire time she sucked.

Robert had a nice cock. The head was just about perfect, she knew his size would leave an impression in her cunt when it was time. Although she appreciated his balls they wouldn't become her favorite... and by glancing at the other couple again she saw her favorite ones were currently being sucked by Serena. Her first thought was the stupid sound "Go best friend" and she had to stop from giggling because it applied at this moment to Serena for obviously liking Brads balls like she did and it applied to Brad knowing how good he must be feeling with her mouth on them. As she had always imagined it was so fucking hot to be blowing Robert but with an audience but the audience was just as amazing to watch.

Samantha could happily suck Robert off, his cum pouring down her throat and be satisfied but she knew it must have taken Brad a lot to put this together so she wasn't going to let that happen yet. She wanted the full experience. She and Brad had a unique special friendship and although they'd enjoyed many sexual encounters it had always been of the oral variety or hands. Tonight Samantha hoped to feel for the first time both cocks in her needy pussy before it was over.

Releasing Roberts cock from her mouth she stood up and led him closer to the other couple. Once she was near them she pulled Serena up and kissed her. They were all hands with each other's tits as they kissed. She felt a male hand on her ass so she spread her legs open more, not even taking time to see who it was. Her pussy was accessible now and she hoped someone would at least rub her clit. She broke the kiss to capture a nipple in her mouth. Serena was now rubbing her head in excitement and encouragement. Samantha was lost to the nipple when she felt one of the guys finding her sweet spot. He rubbed it briefly before inserting a finger in her cunt. It was then that she forgot Serena for a moment and threw her head back in pure pleasure.

Brad. Brad was finger fucking her and the other 2 were just watching. Holy shit maybe she was the present... Samantha could cum right now just from his fingers and the audience. Brad sensed she was out of her mind and although he loved to watch her cum he knew it was too early on for it. He removed his fingers and walked behind Serena intending to give her the same service but as he slowly rubbed her ass Samantha went for the clit first. Not to be left out Robert was fondling Serena's boobs and nipples. Hmmm it now appeared Serena was the present for them all. Samantha had never fingered a female but she was headed there now. Fuck. Serena was soaking wet and Samantha's finger easily penetrated in and out. Samantha made sure her thumb was rubbing that clit in circles the entire time. As a female she knew there was nothing better then rubbing that spot in circles with pressure. Samantha semi hoped she'd get Serena off now and let her build up for more orgasms later but Robert stopped Samantha before she had Serena screaming.

Robert pulled Samantha by the hand to the bed. He had her on her back legs spread wide open muttering about tasting her cunt. Roberts tongue hit her clit first and Samantha was becoming very noisy. Once he had fingers in her and was licking her pussy she thought she might die. She saw Brad and Serena standing next to Robert watching. It didn't take long before Serena was pushing him aside and she was taking his place. She wasn't finger fucking Samantha but eating her out like Samantha only dreamt of before. Damn a lady knew a lady and her sweet spots. Samantha was seriously cuming un-fucking done beneath Serena's mouth. Just before she was about to scream Brad pushed Serena away.

Brad had never been in her tight pussy. He'd been very firm one time in their discussions that a tight pussy wasn't the end all for guys and Samantha had never forgotten that conversation but she had not told him to brag but because she had a bit of fear about pain. Brad had told he'd he was thick over the years and after seeing it the first time she fully agreed and although she didn't share with him she'd been intrigued and slightly scared on how it might feel. Brad was going to fuck her. He picked up her legs yanking her down a bit on the bed. Put her legs around his hips and waisted no time slamming his cock in. Fuck. Fuck. F......U...... C......K

Samantha had no thoughts. Only feeling stretched as she had never been stretched. His cock was hitting everything inside her. Samantha was cuming. Cuming hard all over his cock. The first orgasm ripping a scream from her throat. She was biting her lip so hard you could see blood forming. Brad stopped fucking her in fear of her orgasm pulsating around him would make him cum too and he was not done yet. Once he knew she was done he pulled out. Leaving her open, swollen and exposed. Samantha just laid there gathering herself. It must have been longer then she realized as she went to sit up she saw Brad sitting in the chair across the way with Serena happily bouncing on his cock facing Samantha and not Brad.

Brad was letting Serena ride him fast and furiously. Samantha could tell by his face he was about to cum. Robert was standing to the side watching it and playing with himself. No way. Samantha pulled him over towards her and started sucking him. Making sure he could still see Serena riding that fabulous cock. Samantha was spot on she heard Brad grunting and moaning as he was filling Serena's pussy up with his large load. Serena got up and off his lap coming back over to the bed. She laid back ready for more action. Samantha stopped sucking Robert and started licking Serena's cum filled pussy. Trying her best to give as good as she received. Robert stuck 2 fingers in Serena's cunt as she licked her clit pushing Serena over the edge into a long very loud orgasm.

Samantha was ready. She pushed Robert down on his back. Climbed on him and started riding his cock. As her large tits bounced everywhere Brad came up behind her rubbing her neck, licking her neck, biting her neck. He was well aware of what he was doing to her. Serena laid on her side next to them and wedged a finger between them to rub her clit as she rode Robert. Samantha was out of her mind. She started chanting fuck me, I'm cuming, fuck me. My fucking pussy. It was all Robert needed. He was filling her up.... cuming hard. He thought a rocket might shoot out of his dick into her pussy.

Samantha had never gotten off like that. As Robert pulled out her pussy was giving her after shock orgasms. Holy fuck. Samantha might never recover from this.

Sitting up she kissed Brad with all she had thanking him for the best fucking surprise ever.