All Comments on 'Armitage Family Loving Ch. 02'

by OVERLAND

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
loveolddickloveolddickover 15 years ago
Want more!

It's intersting to read the naughty/kinky things about pissing. Your story has a nice interesting Europe accent which made the story more sexy. Being a girl who admires grandpa age men, I would have Frank in my wet dreams. Would you love to involve Fred into the story in later chapters, too? I am dying for reading him fucking some younger chickens!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Dull and Disappointing

These are meant to be erotic Stories, chapter 1 seemed to be setting the foundations for a story by building the characters abd setting the scene, but chapter 2 completely failed to deliver, it looked like the same incident was cut and pasted over and over again to the chant of "Fuck me in all 3 holes!", I can live with all the men having big cocks and all the women having big boobs, after all, it is a fantasy, isn't it? but I feel I have wasted half an hour of my life by reading the same incident 6 or 7 times until I completed the 56 pages, waiting for the story to start. If you publish a chapter 3, I will skim it first to see if it actually has a story.

goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
great story

hope theres more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous