All Comments on 'Army Boy'

by anomica

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Work

Keep the good work up...

Loved your story....read twice...

Thankx.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GREAT

I LOVED IT I THOUGHT IT WAS A GREAT STORY I DO HAVE 1 PROBLEM I THOUGHT THE LAST PARAGRAPH COULD OF USED MORE DETAIL

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why do you guys think that everyone likes the ....

...oversize dickey image. Particularly with young and/or virgin girls who have trouble with even standard size cocks.

My first time hurt so bad that it was two years before I let another guy try.

It wasn't until I was into a steady relationship that I could have intercourse without pain. That guy was about normal.

Now of course I love it and my husband is normal.

deepemeralddeepemeraldover 17 years ago
Hot story

And your English is a lot better than that of a lot of people who write on this site, for whom English IS their first language. At the start you seemed to not have made up your mind about which past tense to use for your story, and I believe there was even some present tense. But then you seemed to settle into your writing and it was a very hot story with great language to enable us to "see" the scenes. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot

Great story and the sex was smokin'!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
loved it

the only down fall was your first penetration, the details of virginity taken has so much power!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lame story

Yeah I lose all interest when people have oversized dicks and the women have enormous breasts. I give this story a 1. Would be lower if literotica had a lower score.

ClevelandRocks18ClevelandRocks18over 17 years ago
Obvious but VERY HOT

What can I say? The story was unrealistic but ever so hot. And, the red hair did it for me!

woodox73woodox73over 17 years ago
Just about right!

This was almost dead on, but I agree with the other comment about taking her virginity. Ignore the idiot who doesn't like big boobs and big cocks, this is sexual fantasy fiction for god's sake. If I was looking for average penis and boob sizes I wouldn't need to read erotic fiction. The build up of sexual tension was fantastic, but the resulting sex left me wanting more, although it definitely got the job done. Well done.

juanjsojrjuanjsojrabout 17 years ago
really hot

man what a story it was hot man that's why I love incest it's alot better then any other stories here incest rules

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot and Not, or, Sis Craved and Bro Caved!

I thought the sex was pretty good, of course I'm reading here because I am nuts about brother/sister stories. I think though, that since they hadn't even been in each other's presence for an entire 24 hr. period it was just too much to have them want each other that urgently with no common sense. I wish he fought it for a while to make sure he wasn't having misplaced feelings for his sister, and that he really did want her for her and not because he's a horny soldier freshly home and looking for hotter tail than he'd had in the past couple of years. Honestly, he said himself they hardly spent a lot of time together before they left. Suddenly he gets back, gets a hardon so that means it's luuurve? I disagree with some of the earlier comments made on this story. The virginity thing... yep, coulda happened as written. She practiced sucking everything, cucumbers bananas and dildos, so I imagine she practiced fucking them. She's not a petite woman, so I could see her taking his cock and if it hurt a little, maybe relishing the pain, as it goes with pleasure so well. The oversized genitals comments seem a little ridiculous to me as well. Eight inches is a big dick, sure, but that's not a monster cock. It's high average, I'd say. Plenty of guys have them. 36DD is oversized? This is the way I see the huge tits thing. Mine are 36DD and they don't seem all that damn huge to me. Big, sure, but I don't need custom made bras or anything. 36DD bras are all over the stores just waiting to be bought, so plenty of women must be buying them. The thing that DOES bother me is how the sibs seem to be more attracted to those bits of flesh than they are to the hearts minds and souls attached to them.

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
For someone whose first language isn't English...

I think you write a hell of a story! Not only is your English just fine, but unlike most Europeans, yours could pass for "American English". Your brother/sister incest tales are really good. I hope you will favor us with more of them very soon. Thanks for sharing your submissions with us. You have a real talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MAJOR H-O-T!!!

well, since im addicted to brother-sister tandem i found your story really hot.. i mean.. the story im looking for are the ones that have A STORY-line.. u get what i mean?? others only concentrates on fucking and fucking and fucking... i dont like that one bit.. haha anyways... ur story rocks... and i was hoping that i have a hot brother like him... even just a brother.. hahha anyways keep writing more of these... cuz ur damn good at it... KUDOS!!^o^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
subpar at best

absolutly nothing sexy about saggy tits, and DD tits are going to be saggy no way they will be firm enough to not sag. sag equals ugly stick with B or C cup tits and more readers will like your stories and less will complain. IF you want to improve as a writer ignore the FAKE rave reviews and listen to the complaints.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Well done !! This could be a series. I might suggest stretching out the details which you did at the beginning. The fun is in the juicy details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

very good!

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Awesome....

love story. One of my favorites. 5*

oldgraycatoldgraycat4 months ago

What a great way to be welcomed home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous