Army Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anomica
anomica
169 Followers

"It's so hard and still so soft! I can't believe how great it feels!"

She looked me in the eyes and smiled.

"It feels great for me too, Gina. Please, suck on it."

Gently she put her lips around the head of my cock and took in as much as possible in her mouth. The soft, wet feel of her mouth almost had me coming right then, but I held on. She started sucking like an expert, fucking my cock with her mouth and one hand, while the other held my balls in a gentle but firm grip. It felt unbelievable.

"Are you sure you've never done this before? I won't get mad if you have, it's just that you do it like you've been taught. It feels so good. Your mouth, your hands...I can't believe it."

Her mouth left my cock with a loud popping sound and, still stroking, she looked me in the eyes and licked her lips seductively.

"You like it? Good. I've been practicing on bananas, cucumbers, my dildo and I must have seen 50 pornos to see how it's done. Not to mention reading erotica to read up on the technique. I've never done it for real though. I wanted you to be my first."

"You're wonderful. You make me feel better than I've ever felt before. Please take off your dress. I want to see you."

Gina reluctantly let go of my cock and stood up. She leaned in and kissed me on the lips and her hot tongue explored my mouth. Then she took a step back, pulled down a zipper on the side of the dress and slowly let it drop to the floor. I almost drooled when I saw her without the dress. All she wore was her shoes and thigh high stockings, no bra (I knew that, of course) and no panties. Her sex was completely bare and I could see that her labia was swollen and blood filled. She was shiny with her own juices.

"You are so beautiful, Gina. Women like you aren't supposed to exist in real life."

"So you like what you see? You don't mind me being completely hairless?"

"I don't mind, no. I knew you shaved, but i didn't know you shaved it all!"

"I don't, actually. It's called a Brazilian wax. I wax all over my body. It's not too much?"

"Well, you could save some, I guess, like a thin strip above your labia. But I'm not complaining. You look awesome!"

"Thanks. So do you!"

With that, she knelt in front of me again and started sucking. This time she was almost aggressive and I felt my knees starting to buckle so I sat down on the sofa. She smile at me, nodded and moved closer so she was standing on her knees between my legs. She took her breasts and put them on each side of my cock and started titty fucking my cock and then let go to suck some more. She alternated like this for a few minutes and I felt I was coming closer.

"I'm gonna cum soon, Gina!" I felt I had to warn her.

"C'mon Ray. Give me your hot cum! Give it to me, I want to taste it! C'mon!"

Hearing her talk like this did it for me. I came...a lot. The first shot landed on her breasts and chin but she quickly too my cock in her mouth and with one hand massaging my balls, she jerked my cock with the other taking every shot of spunk in her waiting mouth. I came in 3, 4, 5 spurts and then I was emtpy. Gina looked me straight in the eyes and swallowed visibly. Then she smiled and started licking my cock clean.

"Mmm...I love the taste of your cum, Ray. I want to taste your cum every day of my life!"

She scooped up the drops on her breasts with her fingers, licking them clean too, then stood up and walked in to the kitchen.

"I'll be right back, Ray. Don't you dare go anywhere!"

Like I could walk after her ministrations! Besides, watching her walk was like watching a piece of art, her perfect legs, her ass swaying from side to side, she moved like something out of a fantasy. Coming back again, I could watch her breasts moving this way and that, not jiggling but more like bouncing. She was hot! She had two glasses of wine in her hands and took a zip from one, gurgled and swallowed with a mischivous smile.

She put the glasses on the table and straddled me. I could feel her wet pussy pressing against my flaccid dick. She took my head in her hands and we kissed for a long time. While kissing, she wriggled her ass from side to side and up and down and pretty soon I was hard again. Feeling this, she looked me in the eyes. Her green eyes were smouldering, she was visibly in heat as she rose up a bit, grabbed my cock and held the tip against her wet hole. Then she sat down, slowly. She bit her lip, closed her eyes and threw her head back and as she pushed down all the way she let out a scream.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! YOUR COCK IN MY PUSSY!!!! FINALLY! IT FEELS SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOD! FUCK ME, RAY!"

I started pushing up as she pushed down and she was so tight, so wet, that I felt like my cock was trapped in a velvet condom. She increased momentum and came down hard on my hips and I met her with thrusts of my own. Then I grabbed her waist and turned us around so she was on her back with me on top. I put her legs on my shoulders and started fucking her for real. The feel of her nylon clad legs on my shoulders made me even hotter and she felt so good.

"Oh god! You feel so good, Gina. You're so tight, so wet. Your pussy is so fucking perfect!"

"Fuck me, big brother. Push your big cock in your little sister's juicy hole! Make me come! Fuck me! Harder! FASTER! I'M CUMMINGGGGG!!! OOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAA!!!"

With a scream she came and I could feel her pussy contracting as she orgasmed. Her pussy milked my cock for what felt like hours but probably was just 30 seconds or so. Then I felt my balls tighten and I had a strange sensation in my back.

"Gina, I'm gonna cum too!"

"Oh please! Fill me, fill my pussy with your hot cum!"

With no thoughts on anything but the feel of Gina's hot pussy holding my cock in vice-like grip, I came. I came even more than last time. I thought I'd come forever.

"Oh my god! I can feel your cock growing inside me! I can feel your cum spurting out. It feels so...OOOOHHHHH! I'M CUMMING TOO!!!!!"

I fell on top of her, my cock still deep inside her. My cock had come home, finally.

"I love you Gina."

"I love you too, Ray. I don't ever want you to pull your cock out of there. It feels...right. Don't you agree?"

"Yes. I've 'cum' home."

We had a lot of time on our hands and spent it making love all over the house, in the back yard, in the pool, in the car. Everywhere. Our hottest sex was on the dance floor in a club in a neighbouring town. We didn't want to stop when our parents came home but we had to for a while. Then I got my own apartment and a job and since it was close to Gina's campus, she moved in with me. We never looked back. When our son was born, 3 years later, our parents disowned us but we couldn't help ourselves. We moved to another state, claimed to be married and hopefully we'll live happily ever after.

The end.

anomica
anomica
169 Followers
12