Army Exploits Series: Barracks Rat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While in the shower, I tried to scheme a way to get her out of the barracks undetected. Then, I started thinking about when Brad and I snuck them out the first time. My mind wandered, reflecting on the last two nights. I remembered how stoked I was that I got to see her again and how after such an agonizing wait, we finally got to have sex. While I still needed to get her out before I got busted, but I was hoping that it wouldn't completely burn any bridges.

Clad in only flip flops and a towel, I emerged from the bathroom. She had gotten dressed and was sitting on the edge of the chair with an uneasy look. I sighed and approached her.

"Look, sorry for yelling, but you're putting me in a bind." I stated

She rose to meet me and said, "I'm so-so-sorry too."

"Come on, forget about it. I'm half to blame. We'll just figure a way to sneak you out later." I relented. "You'll have to lay low for now. Don't leave this room. Keep the door locked and don't answer it. We break at eleven thirty for lunch. I'll bring you something." I explained."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. "So, you're st-t-t-tuck with me for a wa-wa-while, huh? She said, slinking back down in the chair. Her hand pulled at the hem of my towel. I pretended to resist but let her have it.

"What are you up to?" I asked

Slyly, she pulled my thighs close to her and started caressing them up and down. Even before she touched my junk, I could feel pulses of blood rushing into it. She lightly licked up and down my half-limp prick and then lifted it into her mouth.

"Seriously, I don't have time." I grunted out.

"Okay," she said. "Tha-this is just a la-la-little something to r-r-remember me by."

I protested but didn't try to stop her. As soon as her words made their way out, my cock was back in. She nodded up and down applying firm suction. Keeping one hand on the base to stabilize and with the other she grasped my leg to prevent me from fleeing.

My eyes closed and I let out an appreciative groan. When I was fully stiff, she let off and started using her hands. Eyes back open, I looked at her smiling up at me, obviously proud of her work. When I glanced back over at the clock, panic struck.

"Shit, fuck, fuck!" I exclaimed, reclaiming my member. "I've got to go. I'm going to be so fucking late."

Dressing as fast as I could, I finished getting ready. I had time, but I needed to hurry and if I let her play with my fuck-stick anymore, there's no way I'd be able to peel myself away. Leaving her with a kiss, I showed my gratitude and promised I'd repay the gesture. Racing out the door and down the stairs, I made it with just enough time to spare.

The next few minutes were torturous waiting the steeple in my trousers to turn back to normal. At formation, I was tasked back to the motor pool. For the next few hours, I'd be toiling outside and praying a case of blue balls didn't set in.

I was happy to see KC was going to be there, though. She was one of the first friends I'd made when I moved into the barracks and often gave me sage advice on just about everything. KC is what people called her since her French surname was difficult to pronounce. She was just Kara to me. Joining up at the age of twenty-four, she aimed to escape a wild past and get her life together. Being a soldier almost two years by then, plus the age gap usually meant she was a good source of guidance.

We got along famously, although we were from different worlds. From the beginning, I let her know how attractive I thought she was. Rough around the edges, sure, but she had a great body and a magnetic personality. The fact that she had gone cold turkey on meat injections meant that the best I could hope for was being friends. Still, we were practically inseparable and rarely did something happen in one's life that we didn't consult the other about. I almost felt guilty that I had not already told her about Ingrid.

After the first solid hour of work the smokers decided they needed to take five. I had never really smoked, but if everybody else was going on break, then I was too. We all huddled around a picnic table while KC propped against the brick wall a few feet away. Her scraggly peroxide blonde hair and lean physique gave her an almost James Dean look with a cigarette hanging from her lips. Somewhat isolated from the others, I figured this was my chance to divulge recent events to her.

Leaning next to her, we traded pleasantries and then I gave her the run down. The whole saga save the sultriest of details. When I was done, I shut up and waited for her perspective.

"So, let me see if I'm tracking here," she began. "You met some chick who was just wandering around on post, she gave you some nookie and now she's camped out in your room?"

"Goddamnit, Kara, keep your voice down. You don't need to announce it to the whole company." I hissed.

"Alright, don't get your titties in a twist." She said more hushed. "So, what do you know about her?"

"Practically nothing, but shit, what do I need to know. It's not like we're going to be picking out monogrammed towels anytime soon. It's casual. Besides, I'm going to have her out of the barracks tonight. We're two consenting adults. I really don't see the problem." I said, trying to defend my position.

"I don't see anything wrong either." She calmly stated. "What I do see, is more red flags than a Chinese pep rally." She crushed out her butt against the wall and continued. "You say she had a studder?"

"Yeah well," I tried to explain before she cut me off.

"For all you know, she's probably homeless. Barracks rats, they're called. She probably had some bad home life and her parents kicked her out as soon as she turned eighteen." She raised. "Jennings had one. It was about a year ago. She was just going from one dumb soldier to the next spreading their legs for free room and board. I think she was up there for like two weeks until we had a surprise barracks inspection; found the poor girl holed up in a wall locker."

"Holy shit, what happened." I gasped.

"To her? Nothing." She said with a shrug. "Jennings almost got busted down a rank but ended up with a fifteen and fifteen. She was probably over him and under a new GI by that afternoon."

"What's that......fifteen?" I asked.

"Oh, he got fifteen days extra duty and reduced pay for fifteen days. It's a big ouchie when you don't make shit." She stated. "If you ask Jennings, though, he would do it again in a heartbeat. He said she was always ready to go. Whenever he would ask her to do some kinky shit she like, no problem. Shit, he didn't have to do laundry or clean up. He never even asked, she just did it." She rattled off.

"Hell, I could go for that." I exclaimed.

"Just be careful," she warned. "You never know if one of these girls might be a clinger or a head case. Definitely secure anything valuable."

We were being signaled by one of the squad leaders that our break was over. I thanked her for the chat, and she promised she wouldn't repeat anything, which goes without saying between us. Before we got back to work, I asked if I could bum a ten off her for lunch.

"If I wanted to feed stray animals, I'd just give my ten bucks to the Humane Society." She joked.

"Shit, Kara, give me a break." I came back. "You know I'll hit you back."

"I know," she laughed. "I just feel like giving you hell."

"Why?" I asked. "Are you jealous because I'm doing better with the fairer sex than you?"

Slapping two fives into my palm, she hissed, "You can kiss my ass."

* * * * * *

I used KC's cash to score some drive through grub and sped over to the barracks. She must have been watching the clock the whole time I was gone. When I entered the room, she was standing there in nothing but a pair of fluorescent green socks. I tossed my headgear and started disrobing. Our lips met and we made out while I stripped down. She draped her arms around my neck and with hardly any effort she wrapped one leg high around my waist with the other foot planted on the floor.

"Goddamn, girl," I exclaimed. "You're quite bendy, aren't you?"

"Uh huh," she replied. "Mu-mu-miss High kick, two years i-i-n a row." She explained that Miss High Kick was an accolade given to a cheerleader who showed exceptional flexibility and athleticism. When I feigned disbelief, she went ahead and demonstrated. Backing up to place a safe distance between us, she displayed her unique gift. She clapped and lifted her knee in a familiar cheer stance. Raising her fist, she swung her leg straight up and out, and held it there with her other hand.

I was genuinely impressed. She stood there looking like the letter 'Y.' Her tits were slightly distorted by the maneuver, but her pussy stretched considerably while she held pose. Quickly, I discarded the remainder of my clothes and eagerly grabbed her up.

Knowing I was pressed for time, I did not bother with foreplay. Instead, I toted her directly to the bed and started doing the deed. She wasn't a sloppy mess like before, so initially, I met resistance. That doubled with the fact that I didn't bother putting on another rubber made for an incredibly vivid sensation.

"What's the point." I thought. "The cheap piece of shit will probably slip off or break again anyway. Might as well take my chances with the pull and pray."

When her juices started to flow, I pumped harder and faster, squeezing her haunches together. Peering around her shins, she tried to keep her eyes fixed on mine. The weight of my upper body pressed down on the back of her thighs, while my lower half thwacked wildly against her ass.

She let out a prolonged, high pitched whine and it only impelled me to go faster and harder. With shorter strokes, I brought myself right to the very fringe before withdrawing and taking the last few blows manually. Releasing her legs, they fell back to a more natural posture, still spread before me. I launched my load clear of her sopping wet snatch with most falling safely on her tummy.

From all the exertion and probably also due to lack of sleep, I felt faint. Breathless, I came to rest next to her. She turned her back to me and we spooned a while until my heavy eyelids succumbed to gravity.

It was the kind of sleep where your whole body and mind just shut down. Like time traveler, I woke expecting to be somewhere else. When the fog finally cleared, I went from tranquil to terrified instantly. I rolled over and found the clock.

"Fuck!" I blurted out. Leaping from the bed, I scrambled to dress.

Startled by my sudden action, she said, "wa-wa-what's going on?"

"It's thirteen hundred. I'm already supposed to be back to work." I grumbled. "My platoon sergeant is going to have my ass." Uniform mostly donned, I reminded her of the rules before I left. "Keep the door locked. Do not answer the door. Stay in here. Don't get caught outside this room. Are we clear?"

She nodded, signaling she understood how critical it was. I made for the exit. Before I left, I turned back for a kiss. In a soft, sexy tone, I stated, "Thank you for the sweet lovin' you gave me?" She blushed.

I couldn't resist peeling back the bedspread for a second to have another gander at her naked splendor. When I got back to work, I knew I was going to have a tough pill to swallow facing Sergeant Garrett. Just knowing that smoking body was going to be up here waiting on me made me feel less anxious about it.

12