Army Exploits Series: Barracks Rat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" I said, looking puzzled.

Continuing, he snorted. "Yeah, I've been asked to give you a message." From his expression, I could tell he was barely able to contain himself. His grin broadened clear across his face as he said. "Yeah, from a young lady named... ...Ingrid?"

Immediately, I was aflame with embarrassment. I went ahead and buried my face in my hands to deprive him at least some of the satisfaction. "What's the message?" I whimpered from my callow position.

Delighted in himself, he quoted. "You tell him to call me. I don't care if it's ta-ta-ta-two in the morning." With that the whole family roared with laughter.

"Final straw," I thought. "That bitch has to go." I fumed the rest of the weekend and the whole drive home. Knowing she probably loitered around the barracks and hit up one of my friends for the phone number just further irked me. Consumed by anger, I rehearsed the hateful things I'd say to her when I got back.

Nearing the base, I guess I started to waffle. I felt myself turning into that person again. The fact that I wasn't even around her and somehow, I was still consumed by such vile thoughts. Maybe she deserved a fresh start. Maybe I could use another night with those tits.

By the time I was parking the car, I had come a one-hundred eighty degrees around on the issue. I resolved that we'd have one more date. That would clear my conscience, at least. It certainly couldn't hurt to empty the prostate another time or two.

My key turned in the door to my room and opened to quite a surprise. Ingrid, sitting in my chair, talking on my phone, watching my tv again. She was so shocked herself; she couldn't even manage to speak.

Remembering that I had promised myself not to get angry, I smiled and said, "Hey, baby, I was just thinking about you."

My making nice was interrupted when Brad emerged from the restroom. The look he gave me said it all. Not sure of either of their motives, but clearly, while I was away, Ingrid had found a new playmate.

Brad turned ghost white. "Uh... ...she just came over. I just..." He tried, befuddled to explain himself, but the words escaped him. This was a clear violation of bro code. I was well within my rights to bash his head in right in front of his new fuck toy.

My gut reaction was not of rage, though. I found myself awash in tranquility. This great riddle that had possessed me these past few days worked itself out.

Calmly, I rose my hand, saving Brad from his pitiful ramblings. "It's ok, buddy," I said. "She's your problem now." Placing my bags on my bunk, I dug my keys out again and left the room.

I got back into my car and went and got burgers and a case of beer for the three of us. Proud of defeating that demon that haunted me, I had chosen to turn the other cheek. My new revelation made me feel about a foot taller.

When I returned, she was gone. Brad never told me what went on while I was out. In fact, we never spoke of her again. Ingrid had disappeared from our lives, and that was fine with us both.

* * * * * *

I hate that it took me so long to get this story submitted, but I've been distracted by other projects. It has been quite a trip reliving this time and my life and sharing what I remember about it. Thanks for joining me on this adventure, and I hope you had even a fraction of the fun reading it as I did living it.

12