Army Exploits: Up in Some Guts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no! Mira, I ain't got time for no boyfriend." She coyly replied.

Trying to hide my excitement was futile. I did, however, put a restrictor plate on my expectations. Assuming that I was going to get her in the sack before she left for home was absurd. I did, however, hold out some hope that if I peacocked a little in front of my friends; displayed some personality, maybe show it would her what a catch I was. With any luck we could rendezvous for an out of town one-nighter, or even start up some kind of steady, long-distance arrangement.

The whole ride to the lake, and really, the rest of the afternoon I flirted with her incessantly. Occasionally, I would sing out, "Maria, Maria." She easily recognized it as it was the hook of a popular song that played on a loop on the radio at the time. What, looking back, was a flimsy and geeky attempt at flattery, somehow seemed to land. Every time I serenaded her, she almost blushed through her sun-kissed cheeks.

She was a hit at the lake. Turns out she's not just a pretty face and sweet ass. Her personality totally won over all my work buds. Even my platoon sergeant, who was a short Filipino single mother, offered her endorsement.

"Nunan, I like your friend." She suggestively said. "She got swagger."

"I know, right?" I mouthed under my breath.

Dykstra caught up with us about an hour later. "They won't have a car ready until fourteen hundred, maybe later." He told Maria.

"Well, shit!" She cursed. "What now?"

"No big deal," I chimed in. "It's just a couple of hours. You'll be our guests until then," at which point, my fellow barracks dwellers and I welcomed them into our fold. We quickly made fast friends with the two. We fed them burgers and hot dogs they mingled with my coworkers. Dykstra even helped us win at tug-of-war. It didn't take long, though, for things to get mind-numbingly boring.

A little while later, a small group of us were huddled around my friend, Kara's vehicle while she topped off our cups of punch with vodka she had brought in a thermos. I was the first to mention how dreadful it was having to hang around and suggested we start making plans to duck out. The others agreed and we put our collective brainpower toward designing our getaway.

Leaving en masse was out of the question as it would draw too much attention. One car at a time, though, while others kept leadership distracted could work. Dykstra and Hubbard were about due to go back and check on the rental, giving them an excuse to leave right away. Maria and I left right behind them, claiming the same pretext. Eventually, in ones and twos, all my fellow lower enlisted soldiers would disappear from our mandatory fun purgatory and commenced getting an early start on their weekend.

It wasn't lost on me that when......if I got my stripes, antics like these would be a thing of the past. As an NCO, there's no way I could skirt my obligations, no matter how trivial. I'd have soldiers for whom I would be responsible; officers to which I had to answer. The care-free Army life I was accustomed to would dissolve into one of burden and liability.

* * * * * *

When Maria and I arrived at the barracks, I felt bold enough to go in for a kiss. Leaning over the center console, I sold out for a chance to make my intentions known. She, in kind, tilted my way and closed her eyes. After a few delicate nips we reflexively touched tongues. In moments we ratcheted up to full on making out and over the clothes petting.

Since, clearly, we were on the same page, I proposed we move up to my room and watch a movie. Not sure why I felt the need to disguise my motives, but she played along. She held my hand the whole way while we made the walk, cementing the notion that she was digging me.

Like I normally do, I propped the door open before seeing go my guest. In my building, it wasn't unusual for someone to casually drop by and chat. Sometimes it turned into a small gathering, and occasionally an all-out party would tip off. Fearing my tendency to get uncomfortably nervous around strange, beautiful women, I had hoped a familiar face would pop in to help bolster my confidence.

I put on a movie, something we could both ignore while necking, and then fetched a couple of beers from the fridge. I sat next to her on the loveseat and timidly tried to stimulate conversation. For a while, we had regressed to a quasi-friend zone, but when I found the nerve to make another move, we expeditiously resumed sucking face.

Now and then, when we came up for air, she panted out almost unintelligible pillow talk in Spanish. "Ay, papi," she whined while I kissed her neck. "Te necesito."

Having spent almost two years living in central Texas, I was generally good at picking out at least what brand of Español was being spoken, but hers I couldn't quite nail down. It was too slow for Puerto Rican, but Mexican, as I understood, forbade the sensual use of 'papi.' There was, of course, the possibility that she didn't grow up speaking the language and attained it less organically. For this part of the country, it was not uncommon for someone who otherwise looked the role to 'no habla' whatsoever.

All the actual Spanish I knew was from a semester in high school and the menu at my favorite restaurant. Her words, though they didn't mean much, sounded so sexy and exotic. I understood she 'needed' something. Without a doubt, the way we were carrying on, I knew enough to be sure I had license to keep going.

When my hands reached her chest, my earlier disenchantment was confirmed. Her nipples were beaming through the fabric of her shirt, so I knew I was in the right area. I massaged and squeezed, probably hoping I could mold a passable breast out of what was there.

This served to notch her passion up a level. She shed the spaghetti straps and two reddish-brown marbles peeked over the neckline of her top. Swaying back and forth, she ardently raked her nipples against my hand, all the while serenading me with unfamiliar dirty talk.

We kissed again deeply, and she crooned. "Mira, papi, give me your tongue."

This request didn't quite register at first, as it was wedged amongst a mishmash of Español. She repeated it and, while I wasn't sure what she meant, I relaxed my tongue and let it hang. Once I complied, she attacked. Taking the whole thing in her mouth, she sucked it hard at first. Pulling back, she let it slide slowly out of her mouth before engulfing it again.

As she felated my somewhat baffled cuntpleaser, she palpated the front of my shorts until she found my stiffening rod, who was more than happy to have some attention. Once properly oriented, she started stroking me over my shorts. It barely qualified as a handy, but for someone who has not been touched in so long, it was downright heaven.

With one hand, I tweaked her nipples while the other snuck the other below and cupped her vulva. She moaned and squirmed against my fingers, goading me to press harder. A finger was able to slip past her shorts and into her panties. Her pussy was already moist allowing my digits to slide easily back and forth along her slit.

She tried her best to muffle a throaty cry, before going into a tirade of Spanglish adulation. More rapidly, she tugged at my cock and again she demanded my tongue. While she slurped, I remembered the door was open and I decided it was probably time we erred on the side of privacy over socializing.

At the first lull in the action, I scurried over to my hamper, found a loose sock and then jogged over and tied it to the door handle. Locking it behind me, I turned to her and we both gawked at the circus tent I was brandishing. She leaned back in her seat, pinching her nipple and massaging her clit over her shorts with the tips of her fingers. Perhaps it was that scene, me with a raging boner and her pleasuring herself at the sight of it, that made me reevaluate things.

To this day, I get profoundly embarrassed at fact that until that point, it hadn't dawned on me what was going on. I had been so convinced that nothing was going to happen that I was totally blinded to how heated things had gotten. For some reason, I had confined myself to second base without even thinking to look up and see I was being waved in to round third. The notion that she probably wanted more than just my tongue in her mouth did not even register.

"Shit," I thought. "This bitch is throwing herself at me and I didn't even realize it."

That is when I made up my mind to swing for the fences. After all, I had nothing to lose. Pretty soon her car would be here, and she'd be on the road to Houston. There really wasn't any guarantee I would even see her again. I couldn't waste this chance with her now just to gamble on maybe getting another one later.

Strolling back to her, I pulled loose the drawstring on my shorts and peeled the Velcro fly apart. You could practically hear a cartoonish 'doing' sound as it sprang from its hiding place. While I walked it wagged left and right haughtily, and her eyes stayed locked onto it the whole time. Nearing her, she had already shimmied to the edge of her seat and was licking her lips with anticipation.

"Oh, necesita tu polla, mi amante." She said, almost as if she were begging.

As soon as I was close enough, she elegantly wrapped her petite fingers around and began pumping. Sporadically, she pelted my cock with kisses and licks while gazing up at me with her dazzling sea-blue eyes. The visual alone was enough to bring me to completion, but when she took me in her mouth, the sensation was dizzying. My eyes rolled back in my head and I groaned with ecstasy.

"Is that what you needed, baby." I asked.

"Oh, si, papi." She responded. "Mi gusta."

With that she began vigorously sucking and stroking. Her plump lips were now engorged and cherry red. She was so proficient; she should have been in movies. After a few seconds of lively mouth action, she went back to jerking and making a show of it. With a gawdy smooch underneath the head, she batted her long, black eyelashes and peered up at me.

With an exaggerated accent, she asked. "Is that good for you, papi?"

I ran my fingers through her hair. "Yes, baby, that is so good for me."

At that point, I was primed to go any minute, and I think she knew it. My balls, brimming with a dangerous amount of cum, clung tight against my body. Her lips teased a little more, then she looked up at me. My dick all at once vanished as she began a relentless barrage of skull fucking. She only paused sporadically for a second or two, keeping up a breathtaking pace.

We both knew I was on the brink, but I warned her anyway. "Baby, I'm c-close."

"Cum for me, papi." She told me, while beating hard and fast. Sticking her tongue out and practically unhinging her jaw, she made extraneous the question of where to plant my flag. Sensing I needed another nudge, she clasped down again and siphoned intently until she could taste precum.

"That's it, papi, cum for me." She urged, "...en mi boca."

Mouth agape again, she readied for her reward. A pulsating began deep inside me and I could feel the thick, hot fluid working its way up my shaft. Afire with sensation, I ejected an ivory rope right where she wanted it. She gave a few more pumps and swallowed until the next one discharged, still on target, but tailing down her chin. Closing her lips around my head, she jacked off the remainder. Licking and slurping she kept at the apex of pleasure for an eternity, finishing with one last triumphant gulp.

With one finger she wiped her chin, scooping up the muck left on her face. Making sure I was watching, she put it in her mouth and then opened, showing me it was all gone. Her other hand kept lazily caressing the laxing shaft of my penis. Eyes fixed on me, she reveled in her performance, knowing she had delivered a masterpiece of a BJ. Once sated, she reclined back on the love seat, allowing me to catch my breath.

I retrieved a gym towel out of the wall locker behind me and plopped down next to her. Once my head stopped spinning, I turned my attention back to her. Pulling her over into my lap, we kissed again, and I reached around, taking two hands full of the dense meat of her hind quarters.

Desperately, I wanted to build back that sexual momentum we had. There's no telling how much time we had left together, and I wasn't done yet. I could tell my erection was totally salvageable and I gravely needed to bury it in her.

In no time, we had reignited our drive to copulate. I had a nipple in my mouth, sucking and nibbling at it. My middle two fingers were deep in her snatch almost to the third knuckle. From her breathing and filthy language, I could tell we were back in business.

It was about then; we heard a knock at the door. While I ignored it, she dismounted to answer. I grabbed her by the hand, insistent that we did not get sidetracked.

"Where are you going?" I begged. "Whoever it is, they can wait." Moving her hand down and placing it on my recouped hardon, I added, "I can't."

Her eyes lit up and she, again, straddled my legs. Shoving her tongue deep into my mouth, she caressed my shoulders and chest before sliding her hand down onto my junk. My fingers went back to work, stabbing expressly to stoke her back into her lusty fervor.

Again, we heard someone knocking at the door, but this time we both paid no heed. Going for broke, I pulled downward on the waistband of her shorts. She took my prompt and stood to disrobe.

Another knock came, shortly after, this time a voice called out. "Hey, Maria, you in there?"

Fuck if it wasn't Dykstra. If he had gotten the car thing figured out, then our time was up. There probably wasn't much chance he'd be keen on hanging out in the breezeway while I gave is partner the best five minutes of her life.

She tucked her pitiful tits away and answered back. "Yeah, be right there."

"What the hell, baby." I whined. "I need you. I want you so bad. I want to make love to you."

"Oh, papi, I took care of you already. I'll be okay." She said, blowing me off. "Mira, no te preocupes por mí."

"You did take care of me. It was unbelievable. I want to take care of you too; make you feel good, baby."

I stood and wrapped my hands around her ass, pressing my throbbing member against her. For a moment, she shuddered, closing her eyes. Ultimately, she resisted. With a peck on the mouth, she communicated that, for her, the moment had passed. She had to see about her battle buddy and get back home.

* * * * * *

"Hey, good, I was looking for you. Somebody said this is where you'd be." Said Dykstra when she opened the door.

"Yeah, just hanging out. Did you find out anything?" She nervously deflected.

"Yes, not great news, but it could be worse," he explained. "They still don't have a car for us, but they promised it won't be long. As soon as they can turn it around, clean it up, whatever they do, they are going to deliver it here. The guy working staff-duty said he'd send a runner up to tell us when it arrives."

"Oh, great!" she derisively exclaimed.

During their exchange, I had my back to them, making sure the tree trunk in my shorts was properly stowed. Crestfallen from being denied a chance at showing Maria my mastery of the Heimlich maneuver, I sulked. I did, however, pick up on their state of affairs. No matter how woeful I was, my upbringing had impressed onto me a predisposition for being hospitable.

"That's cool, guys. Make yourself at home. There's beer in the fridge." I cheerily announced, trying not to choke on my feelings.

Dykstra helped himself. Maria and I finished our now near room temperature potations. She and I ended up back where we were originally sitting, on the loveseat. Since there wasn't enough room for a third, Dykstra sat on the floor in front of us. We exchanged some small talk, but mostly we sipped our beers and pretended to be interested in the movie.

I remained polite and attentive to my guests, but when Maria looked my way, she could tell I was exasperated just under the surface. She tried boosting my spirits by secretly giving me salacious looks, winking and licking her lips. Not that it didn't cheer me up; I just lamented what I was missing out on. We had gotten interrupted just seconds before I was balls deep in this beauty. I couldn't help being frustrated and, perhaps, a little angry.

Sensing I was still in agony, she pulled down the straps off her shoulders and displayed her titties again. I wasn't sure if she thought I was actually impressed by the sight of them, but all the same, I took the bait. Kneading the pliable flesh with my hands, soon, I stooped to take one in my mouth. She didn't make a sound, but her respirations quickened, and she palmed my crotch showing her appreciation.

Her aggressive pawing not only reanimated my stiffy, but also shed light on how full my bladder was getting. I broke contact so I could get to the pisser before I was too hard to pass anything. When I finished, I walked in on a scene that I wasn't sure what to make of.

It was innocent enough, I guess. He was sitting on the floor in front of her and she was rubbing his neck. For some reason I had an odd feeling. Perhaps it was the almost guilty look they gave me when I reentered the room. They both just emitted this vibe, almost like there was some inside joke between them.

Brushing it off, I stepped over the back of the couch and reunited with mi amour. Safely behind Dykstra's back and out of view, I started kissing her neck and digitally invaded her again. Her hands stayed on him, ensuring he stayed preoccupied while I helped myself.

In the most hushed tone, she whispered in my ear, "give me your tongue."

Heartily, I submitted. She did her thing, like before then she moved on to kissing and sucking my earlobe. When I turned my head to give her access, I realized she wasn't giving a neck massage anymore. Instead, she was sensually running her fingers through his hair. Eyes closed, he rolled his head around, vertiginous from her sensual touch. She was obviously in the throes of eroticism, but the way he was responding, it looked like he was as well.

My reaction to Maria showing Dykstra that kind of attention was to withdraw my own. I straightened up in my seat and gave her an obviously irritated look. She shot one back. Upon realizing that I was throwing a jealous fit, she condescendingly grinned and conceded one of her hands back to me.

Again, over my shorts, she found my thick man meat and started rubbing back and forth. Her efforts were more than enough to earn my forgiveness. It felt astounding. I was just about to suggest we retire to the restroom so she could finish me off when the phone rang.

I answered, it was the duty desk was calling for Dykstra. They had a call on hold for him down there from the rental company. Since they didn't have a way to transfer the call to my room, he would have to go downstairs to pick it up. Quickly, the possibilities of a few seconds more with Maria sprouted like weeds after a spring rainstorm in my brain. I felt it was best that he got the information directly. Moreover, I didn't think I could relay the message without looking like I'd stolen something.

"S'arnt D, it's for you." I stated handing him the receiver. He took it and greeted the caller with his name and rank. Exchanging a few short phrases, he pithily got the lowdown and ended the call.

"Damnit!" he huffed. "The rental company is on hold downstairs, some issue with the credit card. Let me go down and talk to them."

Maria, concerned, stood and walked to the door with him, offering to go in his stead or at least go with. He begged off, leaving her in the doorway. I stood and we faced each other, once again with the room to ourselves. The spring hinge that automatically closes the door hadn't completed its task before we launched into each other.