Army Exploits: Up in Some Guts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her arms went around my neck and we fervently kissed and began cuddling. Having learned my lesson about wasting time, I escalated things quickly by hoisting her up and tossing her onto the nearest comfortable spot I could find. In one motion, I hooked my fingers over the waistband of her shorts, whipping them off along with her panties.

She lay on her back across Brad's bed, legs flexed and hanging over the edge. I climbed up and hovered over her briefly, giving the compulsory smooch. I even took the time to give her pathetic excuse for boobs some love before stooping down to my true objective.

Partitioning her thick, athletic thighs, I peppered the whole region with kisses. She was meticulously shaved, only leaving well pruned elliptical patch encircling the cleft of her vagina. Encased within thick outer pudenda that appeared almost the shade of merlot, her innermost flanges were puffy and blushing bright vermilion. Pushing back against her legs bore the bottom curves of her ass cheeks and I gently, but authoritatively sunk my teeth into one. She wheezed out all the air in her lungs and then laid into me with a volley of incoherent profanity.

I never intended to tease her for very long. The clock was very much ticking on our period of seclusion. Taking in the grandeur of her naked body, I immersed myself in hopes I could brand the image onto my brain. Driving her batshit crazy was just a pleasant corollary.

When finally, I married my mouth up to her pussy, it only amplified her volume and likely her vulgarity as well. I didn't hold back. Aggressive and belligerent, I used my lips, tongue and even teeth to stimulate that box with extreme prejudice. Squealing and twisting, she looked like she was being tortured.

After making my presence felt, I widened my tongue and eased into a rhythmic lapping, back to front. Her furious outburst tempered to cadent panting, and her expressions got more loving and tranquil. She held her knees tight against her chest and rocked her hips in time with me.

"Oh, lamer mi coño bien, papi." She cried. "Eso es!"

The pitch and inflection in her voice rose every time I flicked across her clit. Noting that, I decided to try a new strategy. I latched on and began licking circles around it. With that her back arched and her fingers hastened into place holding her slit open for me.

"Si, si, hacer mi coño correrse." She virtually sang out.

I was still unable to decipher her ramblings, but I read her body like a book. Knowing I was on target, I redoubled my efforts. Pressing harder into her velvety folds and tonguing more briskly. She, again, flexed her back. Her fingers strained, keeping her clam open and her other hand had curled around the back of my neck.

"Voy a correrme, voy a correrme." She screamed. "Es tu coño, papi. Si, si, voy a correrme."

I looked up at her just in time for her to raise up to see me in action. After a few shallow pants, she laid flat again and resumed ranting. Vigilantly, I stayed on task, driving her toward orgasm.

"Yes, papi, yes, yes," she whined. "I'm cumming, papi. Don't stop.

With another long scream, she started writhing beneath me. If she hadn't already told me she was close, there's no way I couldn't tell how close she was. Her body wrenched and she rapidly started wheezing and grunting. Suddenly the flavor profile of her kitty went sharply acrid as her creamy secretions began oozing down my face. Both hands now clamped behind my head, she gave one last scream.

"Yes, papi. ¡Es tu chocha, papi-i-i!" She howled. "¡Ay, Nene!"

I graciously let her savor the whole episode, but meanwhile, I let my cock out to breathe a bit. Occasionally while I teased out the remainder of her lady jizz, I caressed it, making sure it was poised to infiltrate her sopping wet hole. No sooner did she go from roaring my praises to cooing, did I spring into action. Wiping my glazed face with my forearm, I dragged her closer and lined up for entry.

Giving her no respite, as soon as she began to relax after such an explosive orgasm, I charged in. With practically no resistance, I slid into her until my balls were pressed against her ass. Though I moved in smoothly, she exhibited outright shock. Her muscles tensed and she gasped at having her pussy stuffed full after being unoccupied for three weeks. Mindful that the moment could be short-lived, I began humping madly.

Once I found my stride, her startled status gave way to her voracious thirst for cock. She clasped back onto her knees giving me all the room I needed to mercilessly stab her weeping slit. Eyes locked on mine, she bit her lip and let out a muffled wail. It didn't take long before her to start spouting foreign obscenities again.

"Es tu cuño, Nene." She cried. "Ay, coge mi coño, sí."

Her exotic babble felt like an ovation for my amorous performance. I took it that she was not only pleased but wanted more. Stepping up my pace, I also lengthened my strokes. Having fucked away some of her juices, all the internal ridges and nodules of her vaginal canal became apparent. With each thrust, she massaged every inch of me with her insides.

"We gon be up in some guts," I thought to myself while I relished every bump and furrow.

"¡Eso se siente muy bien!" She huffed, panting. "¡Joderme. Mi amante!"

Inspired, I dug deep and somehow gave it to her harder and faster. Her panting and moaning seemed to keep pace, indicating she was feeling as enraptured as I was. My second nut began spooling up and my balls started to ache marking an imminent discharge.

My overconfidence must have gotten the best of me at that point. Just as I was certain that one or both of us were going to cross the finish line, my glowing wand slipped off track and crashed into the back of her thigh. The sheer force of impact nearly crumpled it up like a derailed train.

Desperately, I wanted to reclaim my place in her steamy dugout, but the pain from our collision took hold before I could. Wincing and doubled over, I groaned out of agony this time rather than bliss. In the few moments it took for me to compose myself, my body clued me into how much energy I had expended. Winded, I nearly collapsed on top of Maria, now pouring sweat out of every pore. While PLDC had left me in possibly the best shape of my life, some muscles had remained unpracticed.

Laying there atop her, we both struggled to catch our breath, dying to resume our coition. Maria wormed her way back and toward the foot of the bed, no doubt to give her lower half some support during our intermission. Lazily, I gave chase, sustaining our face-to-face posture. She draped a leg around my waist and started simultaneously manipulating our mutual erogenous parts.

"¿Te gusta este coño?" She murmered. "Fuck me, papi. I want that dick, baby."

She knew just how to get me back in playing form. Only a few utterances of Spanglish pillow talk, and I was ready to plow back into her. With a firm grip, she beckoned me to return to her cozy pocketbook. I took a few careful strokes and discovered that, while it still hurt, it wasn't bad enough to sideline me. Reassured, I immediately went throttle up.

I swear, I didn't hear him knock. When the door flung open, an irate Dykstra stormed into the room griping about the rental company. Brad's bed was just inside the room to the right and was partially obscured by the door when open. I presumed that was why he didn't notice the pair of GIs humping a few feet away from him. Midway across the room, just about where he was sitting before, he was likely thinking we had left or that he was in the wrong room. Executing a sharp about face to exit, he then spotted us frozen mid-missionary.

For what seemed like an agonizingly protracted period of time, he stood there, likewise frozen. Clothed only by my pasty carcass, she clung to me as she stared back at Dykstra. The look on his face, I construed, was of disappointment, or possibly disgust. Looking at me, he snapped into a more awkward and abashed look and fled the area.

Shading his eyes, he trotted past us stammering, "Um, uh......sorry, I didn't know. I, ah......the lock was, I mean..."

Between being stymied from the interruption and Dykstra's bizarre and befuddled reaction, neither Maria nor myself could speak. When the door handle's plunger clicked into place, I unhorsed, and rushed over to turn the lock. Pretentious sure, heartless, maybe, but I figured that sans intruder, we'd get back to mashing our naughty bits together.

Instead, she sprang from the bed behind me and unlocked the door to chase after him. Before I could stop her or interject at all, she had juked past me and was out in the breezeway, feet slapping the pavement. Mind you, she was clad only in her top, which by that time was bunched up around the narrow of her torso. So, this smoking hot Latin princess was au naturel, sprinting in full view of the parking lot and any passersby who happened to be outside their room.

I thought about racing after her, but my bible belt sense of humility won over. There I stood, alone again, dick in hand, overwhelmed at how this day stacked up and unsure what to do. Peeking through the blinds, I was only able to get a fleeting glimpse of her bountiful brown ass, jiggling as she ran out of my sightline.

Accompanied only by my thoughts, I sorted through some of that afternoon's odd details. I found myself hung up on the expression on Dykstra's face when he saw Maria. He appeared let down by her. It was like he had walked in on his mother or his sister getting turned out by his best friend. Like mahogany and ivory, they looked so unalike they weren't plausible as kin. He might have been comparably taken aback if they were close friends, I guessed.

"Maybe they were lovers." I thought, "or former lovers."

I resolved that I should go and confront them. Maria shouldn't have had to shoulder that kind of scrutiny alone. Only a few minutes had passed since she left, and her clothes still littered my floor. If anything, I could bring her something to cover up with and offer some explanation. With any luck, I could at least smooth things over and make for a less awkward car ride home.

Rifling around, I soon found my board shorts and then her shorts as well. Slipping into them, I tucked in my junk commando style and went out in search of my classmates. Rounding the corner toward the stairwell, I was still fumbling with the drawstring. When I looked up, there they were, top of the stairs, kissing.

For those wondering, no, it wasn't the kind of kiss you would share with your sister. They were engaged deeply, heads tilted opposite one another and rotating with what I was sure some heated tongue play. I felt like I was the interloper at that point. My 'lovers' theory seemed on point, and it looked like they had reconciled. Slowly, I reversed, turned the corner and retreated to my room.

Confined, yet again to solitude, I had literally no idea how I felt or was supposed to feel. I had every right to be angry, having this spitfire siren snatched away right when I was on the brink of whitewashing her innards, but that wasn't it. Guilt didn't quite fit either. Confusion though, I had that aplenty.

Gathering up her clothes, I wondered what I should do. Leaving them in a pile outside my door would make me look spiteful, but at least, it would spare us having to exchange words. Darting down the breezeway was daring enough, but certainly she wouldn't wait around bottomless like a tanned-up version of Porky Pig until her car arrived. Eventually, I thought it best to fold everything neatly and bring it all out to her, leaving any dialog strictly up to them.

Hand on the door handle, I took a deep breath, readying myself to face them. Just then, I could hear Maria giggling just outside before a timid knock. When I answered, she had the most devious look, bottom lip clinched between her incisors. I stood in the threshold, door propped open with my left arm and Maria ducked under and past me. Dykstra then appeared where she vacated from with a shit-eating grin that paralleled Maria's semblance. In the spirit of cordiality, I stood aside allowing him to enter as well.

With her clothes still in hand, I turned to give them to her only to be confronted with the same scene from the stairwell. Eagerly, they sucked face in front of the couch where we were sitting, just a short time ago. I stood there, somewhat offended, watching the indentation of her ass cheeks from his grasp. As my ire began to boil up, I wondered what he would think if he knew his tongue was wallowing around right where I had recently unleashed a load of DNA that could feed a squad of whores.

Right about the time I had enough and was about to kick them out, I felt Maria's hand reach up and over the front of my shorts. While they frenched, she clumsily fondled my package, before turning to me and pressing her lips to mine. My eyes closed instinctively, and when they opened, she was fishing my penis out. She stroked it a few times, restoring its rigor before stooping to take a mouthful.

Again, I shut my eyelids, and I groaned appreciatively. She was bent at the hips, bobbing up and down and doing such a good job, that I nearly forgot Dykstra even existed. Her body heaved forward, and she gagged, having taken more than she bargained for. Our friend, it appeared, was grinding into her back side. When I looked up to confirm, he was reaching around, hands checking her undercarriage.

She was plenty wet. I already knew what he was just then finding out. He went on groping and pressing his crotch against her. When he tweaked her nipple, the squeal she made was partially stifled by my member and it resonated like a tuning fork straight through to my asshole. About that time, she opted to change things up.

Using my cock like a joystick, she maneuvered me to right in front of the loveseat. "Mira, sit." She ordered. I obeyed and at once, my eyes probably expanded to the size of Humvee tires with apprehension.

There were two perfectly valid reasons why I was utterly mortified at what I perceived was about to go down. First: Although I had frequently dreamed of being in a three way, none of those dreams included another dude. Second: Having had to share a wide-open shower situation with him, I was lamentably aware of what Dykstra was packing.

Albeit I was no slouch. This fucker was just impressive by any standard. He practically dragged the damned thing behind him like a dinosaur tail. Maria seemed more than contented with my meat thermometer, but crossing swords with him, stood to leave me looking a bit short.

Kneeling, she picked back up using my genitalia as a pacifier, all the while blundering to get Dykstra's pants down. He assisted and once free, I was nearly eye to eye with ole thunder lizard, himself. As I redefined the meaning of the term 'mixed emotions,' she took two or three more tokes on my rod, before imbibing his.

He hissed, filling his lungs at the ecstasy she was delivering. Her face screened me from having to see his veiny shillelagh so I could focus on her nimble fingers placating me. With a long, drawn out slurp, he moaned, and she traded back to blow me some more.

She went back and forth like a circus seal several times, relishing the taste and the feel of each cock in her mouth. Eventually, Dykstra got bored, or maybe impatient when it was my turn and positioned himself behind her. First just pressing against her, he soon regressed to bowing up and hunching the crack of her ass.

Disgorging me momentarily, she reached and looked back, aligning his saber slide into her scabbard. In harmony, they moaned, marking his grand entrance. He must have given it her in shallow prods at first, because she accommodated him with ease. She appeared so unaffected, that she promptly returned to duty on me.

Just like before, she put a genius display of fellatio. With Dykstra mollified behind her, she was able to liberally dote on me. She made a show of it, starting at a lope, loosely mouthing up and down. The first time she came up for air, she stuck her tongue out and let drool trickle down onto my shaft. She then went down, bobbing rapidly for several reps before withdrawing with an exaggeratedly long slurp. Occasionally she groaned from her buddy digging tunnels through her pelvic floor, quaking the head of my cock, only accentuating the rapturous sensation.

It was when Dykstra shed his gentlemanly persona and began really drilling her that I swiftly became the second most important guy in the room. Using his obvious upper hand, he achieved fire superiority as soon as he increased his rate and depth of thrust. Her immediate response from the absolute blitz he delivered was to abandon her post as lead chair on skin flute and begin professing her adoration.

"Aye,papi," she whined. "Fuck me, papi. ¡Cójeme ahora y cójeme con fuerza!"

I might as well have taken a smoke break the way her attention was diverted. She leaned into him and bent down further. Her head was between my knees and my pulsating hardon stood forsaken and chilled by the room's AC. To make things worse, her hands clung to my thighs and I sensed her fingernails start to gore into my skin.

When I couldn't take any more, I peeled her hands away. This must have clued her in to how inconsiderate she was behaving, because she promptly recommenced jacking me off. Still dazed, she shook her head, refocused and started sucking.

The sequel to her first act, paled in comparison. Although she was making every effort to reincorporate me into our little sexual triad, Dykstra, was on her six, slinging heat, and could not be ignored. Every time it seemed she was engaged; she'd have to come up and gasp. Clumsily, she tried to supplement with her hands, but the whole essay just frustrated me.

"Well, this is fucked up," I thought. "I'm getting lousy head while he gets to fuck her from behind, probably wreaking all sorts of havoc on that pussy. She's probably ruined for us mortal men. Plus, I had done all the grunt work, getting her all warmed up and wet. How does he get to reap the benefits after I put in all that time and elbow grease?"

It was then that Dykstra's mien got worked up. From my vantage, I saw his upper body begin to stiffen and buck. His breathing and panting sped up, before he let out a diatribe of his own gringo profanity.

"Shit, shit, shit," He exclaimed. "Fuck, fuck......Goddamnit, I..."

His ardent bombardment halted, prompting Maria to turn and check on him. With both hands on his own junk, he knelt there, huffing, eyes closed. She goaded him to resume, indicating she was oblivious as to the fact that he was fighting to contain his ejaculate.

That was when I figured out that while he held a considerable size advantage; the edge I held just might trump even that. Unbeknownst to him, Maria was kind enough to clean my pipes earlier. He, on the other hand, was chock full of at least three weeks' worth of prostate fluid. Even if he could put this one on ice, it was just a matter of time before he fell casualty.

In a near decerebate posture, he was doing everything in his power to hold back the millions of eager swimmers, dying for emancipation. "Cariño, vamos, por favor," she begged. Trying to keep us both charged, she stroked my dick and likewise attempted to do the same for him. Pushing her hand back, he wheezed, "ju-just g-g-give me a sec."

Ceding to the notion that he was sidelined, at least for now, she climbed into my lap. She shoved her tongue into my mouth and gave me root a few firm tugs. Rising up, she planted her feet astride my hips and lowered herself precisely onto me, enveloping my cock in smoldering, dripping wet nirvana.

Luckily, Dykstra had left plenty of tread on the tires. I could tell he was there, but she still felt amazing, pistoning over my loins. Sinking further down in my seat, I gave her full access to ride the shit out of me. Obligingly, she bounced harder and faster. Mouth half opened and eyes shut tight, I reeled as she drew me closer and closer to terminus. Before it was too late, I thought it pertinent to give her fair warning so that she could have the option to unass me before I sneezed a potent wad of seed into her secret garden.