Army Exploits: Up in Some Guts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my eyes opened, though, I was greeted by the sight of a mostly rigid, one-eyed, boa constrictor. While Maria and I were playing cowgirls and injections, it appeared that our third had made a full recovery. Standing on the couch next to us, he dangled his loaf of man meat just inches from both of our faces.

Slamming my eyelids shut, I prayed he was proposing that she do something with that and not that it was just up for grabs. Already, this wasn't what I considered the ideal threesome, but this stood to be a deal breaker. When I dared to meekly check, Maria had zealously seized it midshaft and was poised to make some more mouth love to him.

I tried hard to keep my focus on Maria banging her ass into my lap, rather than trying to fit her jaws around Dykstra's massive dong. To her credit, she didn't miss a lick. Clinging to him like a leech, she sustained her pace with the precision of a sewing machine. Thwop, thwop, thwop, she pounded into my hips, showing impeccable stamina.

Once again, she led me right to the edge of climax and yet again we, somehow, fucked it up. Another moment of mutual certitude caused either me to buck too soon or her to bound too high. Either way, I was erroneously expelled. Fortunately, when she came back down, my pecker swung back against my tummy. Otherwise, we'd have had another painful collision.

With a forced break, she took the redirected her energy toward him, oscillating her head back and forth while her hand glided up and down. Taking a brief hiatus, she used both hands and slowly milked him from end to end, almost as if she was taking a mental appraisal. I saw her eyes light up just before she stood and pulled my knees toward her.

"Mira, scoot down." She instructed, inciting me to slink further down on the love seat. When she was happy, she remounted, this time choosing to ride me hunkered down, more like a jockey than a cowgirl. Turning back to Dykstra, she spit in her hand and massaged it onto the head of his rod. Foreshadowing her next command, she licked her fingers and reached back to grease the back door.

With her chest pressed against mine, she ordered, "mira, papi. Fuck my asshole." For the first time since the start of our little tryst, Dykstra and I locked eyes, both stunned at what we heard. He just got the greenlight to take the dirt road home. I thought to myself, "shit, you better get in there before I do."

It took a minute, but he complied, stepping down from the couch and then taking position behind her. Maria and I remained static anticipating the impending traumatic excavation of her third point of entry. Her arms were wrapped tightly around my neck, but her legs remained limp. When he pressed his head against her sphincter, she sucked in all the air in the room and as he applied more pressure, huffed rapidly in my hear.

¡Lento, cariño, lento! She softly sniveled. "Go slow, papi."

Half squatting to accommodate the difference in height, he had a chokehold on her waist as he inched his way into her. I'm sure his legs were uncomfortable, but it had to be worth it for the majestic view. With my cock buried to the hilt, I could feel him advancing as the opening of her pelvic cavity warped to quarter a second occupant.

"Sí, cariño. Follar mi coño y culo." She cried out as he slowly pulled back.

He advanced again, this time deeper. I could tell exactly how deep by the displacement of the walls of her vaginal canal. The distinct impression of his bulbous member traced the length of mine with each stroke marking the distance achieved. Soon, I could feel the pulsations of an easy, regulated pace.

Maria lay draped over me like a rag doll. Not that I could blame her. She was getting her toilet snaked by a freight train. It's just that I was buried deep in her snatch and didn't have much room to move. The only stimulation I was getting was D's big D distorting the adjacent hole and crowding my stagnant wiener.

"Wait," I thought. "Does that mean he's fucking me too?"

While I struggled to extinguish that notion from my brain, my cocksman comrade stealthily quickened his pace and started giving her a little more with each push. Over her squeals and breathy moans, I could hear him anxiously grunting.

"¡Dios si, fóllame!" She screamed. "Fuck my asshole."

"Yes," he snarled. "Take that dick."

Egged on by her filthy mouth, he pounded harder and faster. His grunts began taking on a higher tone. From underneath, I managed to eke out a little space and began thrusting upward. If I was feeling him, he had to be feeling me, and it might have been the very thing that nudged him into orgasm.

"I......I'm cumming." He declared.

"Si, papi, cum in my ass." She ordered.

It was too much. There's no way he could have held out for much longer. Between the sight of her plump, gorgeous rump, her nasty inspirational talk and what I'm sure was a snug fitting rectal orifice, he was no match. Three weeks of forced abstinence was hovering over his head like a ton of bricks suspended by a thread.

¿Quieres correrte en mí? She hissed as he piped a copious volume of afredo past the muscular halo at the end of her anal cavity. "Me gusta mucho el cum en mi culo, papi"

* * * * * *

He dawdled, giving weak, uncoordinated pumps while her asshole milked out the last drops. When he had softened to a certain degree, she shat him out along with a dollop of jizz. Lacking the ability to reenter, he absconded, leaving me alone to defile her as I pleased.

Standing he stretched his legs, not only relieved of his load but also that he didn't have to crouch anymore. His fingers encircled her throat and he nudged her back toward him. Craning over her, they kissed. When done, he scooped his pants off the floor and retired to the bathroom.

I hadn't given up my attempts at uphill humping. When Dykstra had vacated, she gathered her legs back under herself and resumed riding. Her body now perfectly erect, she spread her thighs wide and reached down to diddle with her sensitive nub. We then launched into a chorus of moaning and wheezing while she graciously pleasured us both.

"Me hacen correrme una y otra vez, hijo de puta." She cried. Again, it was gibberish, but her sexy voice and tone, she could be calling me an asshole and I'd still be turned on.

When Dykstra got done in the restroom, he gathered the rest of his things and sat on the arm of the couch. He put on his socks and shoes as if we weren't there. To be fair, we didn't exactly acknowledge him either. Once dressed, he departed my room with all the grace he showed when he exited Maria's rectum.

With the room to ourselves again, she hit another gear. She bounced heartily on my pogo stick and battered her clit with her fingers. Even through the heat of passion she could feel cum dripping out of her ass as well as I could feel it fall haplessly on my balls and legs.

"Ugh," I complained.

"Oh, sorry, papi," she said consoling. "That fucking Dykstra just won't leave us alone, huh?"

She got up and found the towel from earlier and mopped up the mess. First, she patted me down; then she propped one leg up over the back of the loveseat and swabbed her crack front to back, giving me a good look while she did. No doubt, she was still trying to drive me insane, and she, again, succeeded.

"Sígueme, mi amante. Come with me." She said, taking my hand and leading me to Brad's bed. Still, I didn't bother to mention that it wasn't mine. His usually neatly kept bed was already disheveled our last smash. I culpably looked over my shoulder at mine, which was still unsullied from the last time I made it up.

Turning her back to me, she pressed her ass cheeks into my package and swayed back and forth. Finally, bending down, she planted her face on the bedspread. Lifting and separating her superb buttocks, she seemingly offered the option of either hole. Perhaps out of instinct, I chose the more familiar of the two and straight away started fucking with all I had.

¡Hacerlo, cariño¡ She moaned.

I was more than content to get my cookies that way, but as I jabbed away at her front hole, something called to me. Perhaps it was the way she held her cheeks agape; the way her brown eye glistened, looking up at me. Maybe I was just jealous that Dykstra got anal, and I hadn't. Whatever it was, I promptly changed lanes without so much as a blinker.

"¡Ay-y-y-y, Papi, dámela ahora!" she screamed as I slammed into the back of her.

Somehow after being the thrashing Dykstra dished out, her anal cavity maintained its firm tone. I gave her a few long, slow pumps, relishing the contrast in sensation between her front and back holes. Her vag, like most, had all the classic qualities; velvety texture, ribs of rugae for that added tickle, and, of course, was able to make its own gravy. There was, however, no substitute for plowing into a tight sphincter and feeling the warm, gritty insides of the lower GI tract.

Quickly, I matched the speed and severity of the pounding I was giving her pussy, just seconds earlier. She was a little dry at first, but as soon as I reached a remote cache of D's nut, I had all the gravy I needed. Honestly, I couldn't have picked a better lube. It was hot, slick and somehow accentuated the feel of the whole experience.

With every thrust, I crashed into her, contorting her ass and thighs, causing them to wobble and quiver as I withdrew. She uttered a cavalcade of Spanglish curses and devotion, coaxing me to the finish line. All the while, I could see her upper arm vigorously jostling beneath her, suggesting she was playing with herself again.

"I'm cumming, baby." I warned. "Where do you want it."

She gave me a mish mash of unintelligible chatter. Being as that I still didn't habla, I took it as she didn't have a preference. Remaining on course, I decided to hunker down in this foxhole and make my last stand.

Gripping her waist, I leveraged myself, spearing excitedly anticipating release. Ramming my final few blows, I felt my juices ascending like mercury in a warming thermometer. In one mighty heave, I spewed deep inside her and left it there, torturing her, before I resumed.

"God, yes, baby." I said adoringly.

While the remnants of my cum dribbled out into her, she was having a cum of her own. She had worked herself up deftly and almost had it timed to mine. I did my best to keep humping through her climax, but soon my boner gave way. While flicking her bean, she warbled and cooed. As she crested, my shriveling fuck stick was ousted along with a deluge of white and pink ooze.

Flailing her legs wildly, she rotated onto her back. Ensuring I had a good view, she caressed her ductile, moistened lips, flaying them open, exhibiting the rosy pink inside. In turn, I massaged my mostly floppy member, wringing off the lacquer finish.

"Entonces Nunan, ¿te gusta lo que ves?" She asked in a throaty purr.

"You know, I can't understand anything you're saying, right?" I snapped back in a sobering tone.

"No importa, papi." She added, only frustrating me further. "Ugh! I needed that so-o-o bad." She said provocatively. "Fue bueno para usted? Was it good for you?"

"Holy shit, yes!" I gushed. "You're a goddamned minx."

She smiled and bit her bottom lip, obviously pleased with my answer. Her fingers slid down the length of her slit and three of them sank in. At the same time, she crimped her exposed breast and pinched hard on her nipple.

Groaning, she gloated, "Usted necesita este coño."

Suddenly, her eyes opened. With a clap, her knees smacked together, and she sat up. She stood and planted an innocuous smooch on my lips, not unlike when she rejected me before.

"I should clean up. Could I use your shower?" She asked

Cock in hand, I was taken aback by the sudden shift. A second before, we were mutually rubbing one out, then suddenly she needs me to fetch her towels. In one breath, her accent transitioned distinctly from Penelope Cruz to Anna Nicole Smith.

"Uh, sure," I muttered. I gathered everything she would need for a proper shower, even though I was sure it would be more of a whore's bath. Meanwhile, she collected her clothes. She met me outside the shower, and we kissed again.

Our menage had devolved to me standing naked in my barracks room alone. I put my boxers back on and caught my reflection in the mirror. The hard work we had put in at PLDC had paid off leaving me leaner and with a few more ripples in my torso. Garishly, I flexed my bicep and winked back at myself.

After I was done gawking, I decided to peek outside. It seemed like hours our escapade began, and I was longing for sunlight. Walking past the tv, I noticed the movie was still playing and then I looked at Brad's bed where I noticed something else. A cum stain lay in the very spot where Maria sat, leaving a perfect artist's rendition of everything from mid ass crack to the man in the boat.

"I'm going to catch hell for that," I though, peering through the blinds. A white sedan was parked just outside the building's exit. Dykstra and somebody in a blue vest were walking around the car, evidently doing a final inspection before he took responsibility for it. Maria took no time in the restroom, emerging fully dressed.

"Miss me?" I asked, turning my attention back to her.

"Sure," she replied almost ironically. "What's going on out there?"

"Oh," I responded. "Looks like Dykstra settled the whole rental issue. He and Brad are loading your gear in the trunk now."

"Thank God!" She exclaimed making her way to the door. I held it open, and she walked past me like I was a piece of furniture. Certain she was going to turn around and give me a proper goodbye, I froze there in the threshold and watched that opulent posterior totter under her shorts as she walked.

Confused and desperate, I gave chase. I couldn't let her leave like that. I wasn't going to be wadded up and tossed aside, especially after the repulsive things she had me do to her. She was going to give me the respect due to a man who just sodomized her and had whose DNA was presently doing the breaststroke through her lower colon.

Racing around her, I seized her by the elbow. Sensing my melancholy, she half smiled and allowed me another kiss; a suitable one complete with tongue and groping. She endured a protracted moment while I gazed into her eyes and sponged up her beauty

"Okay, Nunan, I have to go. I had a wonderful time. Thanks for letting us hang out and...," glaring at my crotch, she sighed and added, "...everything."

She let her words hang in the air in hopes that I would take the bait and wish her goodbye. If I did, I'd be letting her politely bypass any civil obligation that might be owed the person you insisted violate all your known fuckable holes in one sitting. As much as I liked the idea of no-strings sex, I had earned the right to make her squirm, so I did.

"Well, you don't have to rush off. It's not like you have to be anywhere." I suggested.

"Come on, Nunan, I've got to get on the road. We've got like a four-hour drive ahead of us." She whined, patience wearing thin.

"Ooh, that's a long time. Are you sure you don't want to give that booty a rest? It's had a hard afternoon." I said snickering. Sensing she wasn't in the joking mood, I relented. "Alright, alright. Before you go, let me write down your number. Who knows, I might find myself in Houston sometime."

She sighed so noticeably that her hair blew back like a party favor. Tilting her head to the side, she stared daggers through me showing all the vitriol of a hacked off valley girl. "Um, no," she snorted. "I don't think my husband would appreciate some boy calling me at home." With that she broke contact and marched right by me to the stairwell.

It stung, both her frigid final words and having to watch her short legs make such long strides as she opened the distance between us. After a punch to the gut like that, I thought it wise to pull back and regroup in my room rather than go after her and risk further indignity. Seeking the security of familiar surroundings, I propped open the door and planted my ass on the couch.

* * * * * *

While recounting the afternoon's series of developments, Brad's face conveyed almost the whole spectrum of emotions. He seemed to land on bewildered as I was wrapping the story up. Reliving the whole thing and saying it out loud left me with some questions as well.

"So, the Dunston guy, he was her husband the whole time?" He said, bemused.

"Who? Dykstra? Yeah, no, I thought about that. I doubt it. If she was married, then neither of us were the type that could keep up with her. Plus, he was just as dumbfounded as I was. You should have seen the look on his face when she told him to go fifth base on her." I resolved.

"So, it's true. Everybody gets laid after PLDC. I've always heard it. I almost wanted to go myself just for a chance at some desperate chick who's had her snatch in mothballs for almost a month." Brad stated. "They've got to be down for anything."

"Is that a thing? Everybody gets laid? I've never heard that." I said, reflecting on the notion. "That'd be statistically impossible anyway. Every female would have to bed like ten, twelve males..."

"I've heard it, but nobody I know that's gone could confirm; at least not 'til now." He relayed. "I don't think exactly every soul comes out of there with a story like yours. It's kind of like Fort Hood folklore."

"I guess the way Maria was going, she probably could have taken down her quota and then some." I joked. "I'm still just wigged out by how she just turned on a dime like that. She was all into me and just went cold in a snap."

"Whatever, at least you won't ever have to see her again." He surmised. "She's probably borderline bipolar. You don't want anything to do with that."

"I know. I just don't like how the whole thing went down; feels dirty. I almost feel victimized, or something." I reflected.

"Fuck's sake, Battle, get the sand out of your crack. Don't tell me you've never given some slut the old pump and dump. She just flipped it over on you." He charged.

Thinking on it, I returned. "No, I actually haven't."

"Look at it this way, dude. She's clearly unhinged. You got to do some crazy shit and got away scot free. That is, if you don't end up with some crotch critters or she don't come back around with a tricycle motor on her hip claiming it's yours."

"Not much chance of that last one," I said. "One in the pie hole and one in the poop chute." I snickered. "I do feel sorry for my little tadpoles, though. I'm thinking they'll all converge somewhere around her jejunum before they realize they're lost."

He laughed and then dug around in his pocket for a cigarette. Once retrieved, he walked out the open door to light up outside. Chatting with Brad served to at least given me some well needed perspective. I powered down the TV and VCR and redonned my lake outfit. My roommate was a good friend and all, but I needed to meet with my oracle if I were to find peace. Grabbing a cold one, I began the trek to her den.

"I'm running over to Kara's if you need me." I told Brad as he was taking a final drag.

With a nod, he said, "Good call. I'd like to know what she thinks."

Not every young man has the benefit of a wise old lesbian right around the corner, but we did. Okay, she was twenty-six. Not exactly old, but an old soul. She spent her post high school years bartending in LA and Miami among other places and had a handle on some of the seedier subjects we faced as young adults.

With half the walk behind me, I heard Brad yell out, "WHAT THE FUCK? WHO WRECKED MY BED?

--------------------

First, if you are fluent in Spanish, you could already tell that I am not. I beg you be humane in the comments. Translations were done through a combination of websites which I'd be happy to share through PMs for those interested. I never settled on a dialect, which is fitting since I never found out where Maria's came from. Other than that, I thoroughly enjoyed chronicling this little gem and hope you had fun reading it. This was the lone encounter I had with Maria, so in keeping with the spirit of the series, there will not be a sequel. I do, however, have many more unique carnal memories of sex while in the service which I'd like to relive and share. If this tale tickled your fancy or if you are generally interested in adult Army life, check out my earlier submissions under Army Exploits Series. I look forward to composing another just as soon as time permits.