Aroma Therapy

Story Info
A neighbor helps out with a panty fetish.
10k words
4.75
3.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aroma Therapy

I pulled up to my house after an afternoon of running errands. It was a Friday and the first day of a four-day break from my shifts as a firefighter. As I parked in the driveway, I saw my neighbor Jan holding a shovel and standing in one of the flower beds in front of her house. It was easy to see from her appearance that she had been working hard for a while.

I gave her a quick wave; she returned it before getting back to the task she had been working on before. I gathered up the bags on the back seat of my truck and brought them into my house. I realized I had left a water bottle in my truck and went back out to get it.

When I got to my truck, I could see Jan bent at the waist doing something with a bush in her yard. Seeing her caused a small stir in me which never failed to surprise me a little. Her body was best described as pear shaped and the bottom of the pear was a large ass on top of some very thick thighs. Her stomach had a decent paunch. The lower part of body did support some large boob. She was definitely what would be considered a BBW.

Her face was cute or even pretty. She had large blue eyes and a warm and attractive smile that was very friendly. Her hair was blonde and cut short which is why I would say she leaned towards cute instead of beautiful. I didn't really have a thing for larger girls, but I found her attractive and seeing her would occasionally cause me to be turned on.

I think one of the reasons she sometimes aroused me is I mostly saw her in light grey cotton athletic cut shorts that would stretch tight over her ass, especially when she bent at the waist. They were tight enough that I could make out the outline of the top of the thongs she wore under them. Her sweat would cause dark patches on the shorts, and it made think about what was happening to her panties as she worked in the yard.

She usually wore tight white tank tops over top of a colored sports bra. Even with the sports bra, the cut of the tank top would show her impressive cleavage. It was obvious that her breasts were being held down tight by the sports bra. I found myself imaging what her tits would look like unrestrained and uncovered.

As I was getting my water bottle, I heard her doing some cussing. It was both funny and a touch erotic as she let loose with the word fuck. My wife had removed that word from her vocabulary a few years ago which resulted in making me enjoy hearing it said by woman. I walked over to her.

"Having fun?" I said with a laugh.

"Yes. Can you tell? I thought a little digging and these bushes would come right out. Looks like I was wrong. The roots are deeper and larger than I thought. This is going to be a pain in my ass." She responded.

Her tone and facial expression showed she was very agitated. She was also a little apprehensive, or nervous, talking to me. I moved closer and took a look. The base was fairly sizeable and looked like you could get something wrapped around it.

"Want to see if I can pull them out with the winch on my Jeep?" I asked.

"Yea, I guess. Do you think that will work? It won't be too much trouble for you, will it?" She was still a little on edge.

"No... plus it gives me an excuse to play with it and use it." I told her.

"I am not sure you should do that out in public." She laughed and stopped suddenly as her face reddened.

I laughed and headed back to the house to get my keys. She had been friends with both my wife Christine and me. It was a little odd that Jan and I were close, and that her husband Ron, and Christine were close. I think for Jan and me, it was because we both loved working outside on our yards and landscaping. When Christine had left me suddenly seven months ago Jan had become what could only be considered stand-offish to me. I wasn't sure what my wife had told her.

I grabbed my keys and jumped into my Jeep which was in the garage. I was hoping that by giving Jan a hand with the bush we could get back onto good terms. I backed out and then pulled into her driveway, parking so I would have a straight angle for the winch to the bush. I grabbed a bag out of the back and carried it over to the bush and took a big loop of webbing out and wrapping it around the bush.

Jan kneeled down and helped make sure it was tight on the base. Leaning over she gave me a great view down the front of her shirt. I did my best not to stare but I think she caught me. I stood up and went and pulled the winch line to it. As I walked back to her, I now had a great view of her big wide ass and felt a stirring in my shorts.

I clipped the winch to the webbing and went back and plugged the wire for the controller into the winch and started its pull. There was slight hesitation as all the tension on the winch line was taken out and the bush started to slowly pull out of the ground. I was able to completely pull it out and stopped before getting it to her grass.

Jan gave me a big smile and I was surprised at how much I liked seeing it again. She had one of those smiles that just made you feel good, and I am not sure if I had seen it since the separation from my wife.

We repeated the process for two more bushes. I helped her drag them over to the drive way and she told me that they would throw them in her husband's truck when he got home from work. I had finished my water bottle and she asked if would like another one. I said yes and she came out with one for each of us.

"Thank you for helping with that. It would have taken me hours, probably a couple days actually, to dig those out." Jan said.

"You're welcome. Glad I could help. Although I doubt you will take the opportunity rest, you will just find another project to work on." I smiled at her.

"Probably. You know I am like you. I am not good at being idle or taking it easy." She laughed.

"Can I ask you a question?" I said nervously.

"Sure. Do I have to answer it?" She said it as a joke, but I felt like there was some truth to her question.

"No... not if it makes you uncomfortable. Did Christine tell you why she left me?"

"I thought that might be what you were going to ask me. Honestly, I don't want to be in the middle, but I also realize that I never have asked your side and I haven't heard from her since she left. That probably isn't fair to you and if she is out of my life I won't be in the middle."

She stopped and took a drink of water. Then after taking a deep breath, she continued.

"She told me that she found out you were a pervert and that I needed to be careful around you." She frowned at me.

"Oh... that was it. Just that I am pervert... she didn't explain why she thought that or what she meant by it?" I asked tentatively.

"Nope. Just that... I wasn't sure what to do with that information but put yourself in my shoes after hearing that and knowing she moved out, seemingly very suddenly. I made me think of some very bad possibilities." It was her turn to be nervous.

"I understand... I can promise you it isn't that bad. I would call it more of a kink, or a fetish, than a perversion. Nothing non-consensual, or involving kids, or animals. In fact, it something that... I do by myself, no one else is involved... at least directly." I responded.

"A kink huh... And she left you because of it?" She sounded like she wasn't completely convinced that was it.

"Yes... You know her sister right, and how much influence she has on her." I stopped as Jan nodded her head. "A few years ago, her sister got involved in some religious group and she kept trying to get Christine involved. About a year ago she started going to her sister's new church with her. Not long after that, I started hearing how sex was the root of all evil, how gay people, transgender people, were all ruining the world."

"Really? She never said any of that to me." Jan looked like she wasn't sure she believed me.

"It was probably coming but she moved away before she began spouting it to you. Since sex was the root of all evil, she also pretty much cut me off and on the rare occasions we did have sex, it was missionary, and she just laid there until I finished. Sorry, not sure if that is TMI." I could hear some anger in my voice.

"Not TMI and I am sorry... I know how frustrating it can be when your spouse isn't interested in sex. So, she thought the fact that you wanted to do something besides missionary made you a pervert? Oh wait, you said you did it by yourself... so because you were masturbating it made you a pervert? Cause if that is the case, I am raging pervert, hope that isn't TMI." She laughed. "And masturbating isn't kinky or a fetish either."

"Thanks, it isn't TMI." I said quickly as my mind absorbed what she said I got aroused thinking about her masturbating. "Um... it wasn't just masturbation although that was a part of it."

"Hmm... so you were doing something kinky while masturbating... sounds fun." She laughed.

I smiled at her initial comment and was happy that it felt like we were back to being close friends again. I had been pretty lonely since my wife left and needed this I realized, before I felt my anger build as I explained.

"I think the best was to describe it is... I was indulging a fetish while masturbating. She caught me, declared me a pervert, told my kids I was pervert and took them from me and they all moved in with my sister-in-law which I am sure was my sister-in-law's goal all along. She is a raging, uptight bitch, who has always hated me."

"Uh... if I promise not to judge will you tell me what the fetish is?" Jan asked.

I was surprised at her question. I contemplated her question. What would the consequence be of telling her? She didn't know any of my friends or coworkers. The family members she knew weren't talking to me anyways. That left her telling the neighbors and I wasn't really close to any of them besides her.

"Uh... no judging? Are you sure?" I am sure she could hear the nervousness in my voice.

"Yes, I am sure. Look, for months I have been thinking some pretty awful things because Christine had told me you were a pervert. I am pretty sure, based on what you are saying, you aren't a pervert. Who knows it might be something I think is fun also." She winked at me and gave me a big smile.

I took a deep breath and contemplated what she had said. There was some truth to the idea that Christine had made her think something really bad about me. And I had already considered that her knowing wouldn't be a real threat to me.

"Okay... I have a... well... a... my fetish is about panties." I stuttered out.

"What? That is, it? She left you because you like to wear panties?" Jan immediately responded.

"I don't wear them. I... well... I like to smell them." I quickly corrected her.

"Oh... interesting. And you do that while you are jerking off or something?"

"Do you really want to hear this? You aren't disgusted?" I asked.

"Yes... I want to hear it... I am a little intrigued or fascinated by it honestly. I have heard about it of course but don't totally understand it." She said with sincerity in her voice.

"I will tell you what happened. She told me she was going out to run some errands. I got on a website and read some erotica about others who had the same fetish. After I got worked up, I went to her hamper and pulled out a pair of her worn panties. It was a pair she had worn when she went to the barn and did chores while there, so she had been sweating and they were.... let's say extra dirty."

"Is that important... that they have been worn and I guess... dirty? Sorry... didn't meant to interrupt..." Jan had cut me off.

"Worn yes... ah extra dirty is a.... bonus I guess... they are going to have a stronger... scent to them..."

"And the scent is the turn on? Shit... sorry... I did it again." She smiled.

"Yes... although there is a turn on know that they were up against... her... uh... you know. Anyways, I was laying in our bed and had her panties draped over my nose, jerking off, I had just started to cum when she walked into the bedroom, I hadn't heard her come back home." I blushed as I told her.

"Oh wow... so totally caught in the... act... wow. And she freaked out about that. She had no idea you were into doing that. You never told her or hinted at? How long has that been a... fetish of yours?" Jan asked.

"Hinted... yes... I would make jokes, but I would just get dirty looks, so it was obvious she didn't like it. Honestly, our sex life had become pretty vanilla even before her sister's influence. She hadn't let me go down on her since Kendall was born, so what... thirteen years ago. And she had stopped going down on me years ago." I said looking down at the ground.

"She didn't let you go down on her. You wanted to do that, and she wouldn't let you? I would kill to have Ron do that to me." She forced a laugh.

"Nope... she wouldn't. When we were dating, even the first couple years that was a regular part of our sex life and then suddenly she made it clear that oral sex was off the table. I love the smell, and taste... of that... when it stopped being an option, I started... sniffing her panties to at least get the smell." I said looking at the ground.

"Oh... that make sense. You mentioned the vanilla thing about sex, I had gotten that impression from her when I made a few comments about sex. I have some empathy about your partner not being interested in the things they used to be into. It sucks... sorry." Jan's tone was a combination of sadness and compassion.

"She talked to you about sex. That surprises me." I told her.

"Not really... I made a few jokes, the kind girls make with each other sometimes, and she pretty much always got uncomfortable and changed the subject."

"Oh... yea that makes sense." I replied.

"I need to get in and shower and start dinner... pretty sweaty and gross right now. Ron's picking up the kids at daycare and will be home soon. Thanks for telling me and trusting me... it will be our secret, I promise. Oh... and thanks for the help with the bushes. I almost forgot about that." She smiled at me.

"You are welcome. Have a good afternoon. And Jan, thanks, talking about this and making me not feel like I am a freak was... well... nice." I said walking to my Jeep.

"You are welcome. Sorry it took so long." She said with a touch of sadness in her voice.

I got my Jeep back in the garage and started to think about what I wanted to eat for dinner. Cooking for one person was interesting and at times difficult. I finally decided on some baked salmon, rice, and green beans. I also made myself a drink. I had been trying to cut back on that a little but being alone in the house had definitely increased the amount of drinking I had been doing.

The truth was I mostly tried to drown my sorrows in working. I was picking up overtime shifts as often as I could or grabbing teaching opportunities when they happened. The extra work was helpful in making sure that going from a dual income home to single one wasn't too much of a burden.

Christine and I had just started talking about the divorce settlement and the only positive was she was being fair about it. She had left so I was going to keep the house, she wasn't looking for alimony but there would be child support. I wasn't sure what Christine had told our daughters, but it was obvious that they believed the worst. Neither of them wanted to see me or have contact with me.

The evening dragged on and around ten o'clock I headed to bed. Lying in bed I reflected on my conversation with Jan earlier. It really had been therapeutic to open up to her. For the first time since I had been caught, I didn't wonder if maybe the things Christine had said about me were actually true.

As I replayed our conversation in my mind, I realized I had missed some things that she had said. She said she understood what it felt like when your spouse wasn't interested in sex anymore or wasn't interested in the things they used to be. She also had pretty much told me that she was masturbating a lot. I wondered if maybe she needed someone to talk to also.

I slept pretty well and woke up the next morning with some extra energy. After some coffee and a light breakfast, I got a workout in. I was a good neighbor and waited until ten o'clock before I fired up my lawn mower and started to cut the grass. When the time came, I went into the garage and as the door went up, I heard the sound of mowing through out the neighborhood.

I was just finishing the front when I saw Jan push her mower out of the garage. She gave me a big wave and a huge smile, both of which I returned. It had gotten hot pretty quickly, and I could see she was beginning to sweat. For some reason I was a little more aroused by this than normal. I also realized it had been a while since I got myself off.

I finished the mowing, then the weed eating, and finally used my blower to tidy everything up. I put everything away and stepped out to take a look at my work. I took a lot of pride in the appearance of my yard and was happy with what I saw.

"Looks great." I heard from behind.

"Thanks. Have to keep up with yours." I turned and said to Jan.

"Hey... I put some bread in the oven this morning. Do you want a loaf when it is ready?" She asked.

"Of course. I have missed your bread." I told her.

"Yea... sorry... I feel really bad. I was bitch and I am sorry." She told me.

"You weren't..."

"I was... but I am going to make it up to you, starting with some bread. I will text you when it is ready." She said and turned and headed to her house.

I was excited about the bread. She baked homemade bread, it was delicious, and she had regularly gave us a loaf. I was being honest when I said I had missed it. My favorites were her cinnamon and her cheddar cheese breads.

I showered and started doing some laundry. I then made a sandwich for lunch. I hadn't figured out what to do this afternoon. This was the first time in a long time that I hadn't picked up an extra shift on my four-day break and I wasn't used to figuring out how to occupy it.

My phone vibrated. 'Hey okay to bring the bread over?'

I texted back yes and about five minutes later there was a knock on the door. I answered it and Jan was standing there. She had a loaf of bread in one hand and a small purple gift bag in the other.

"Hey... need to drop these off and get back. Ron ran out so the kids are in the house alone. I don't want Ryan to murder Zach. Bread and an apology... uh... gift. See you later." She handed them to me and was off the porch and heading home.

"Thanks." I yelled at her back.

I unwrapped the aluminum foil and found a loaf of cinnamon bread. I then opened the purple bag and saw two zip lock bags inside it. I pulled one out and it took a second to recognize what was inside it. I gasped and pulled the second one out and it had the same thing.

I opened one of the bags and pulled out a purple cotton thong. It felt a little damp. I nervously held it in my hands and slowly brought it up to my nose. My dick instantly hardened as the scent became apparent. I quickly tucked it back into the Ziplock bag and was picking up the other bag when my phone vibrated, and I opened a text.

'It dawned on me that you probably didn't have access to any of these. Providing them as an apology. You can return them when you are done. Please be discreet about it.' Jan had added a smiling and winking emoji.

I set the phone down and opened the other Ziplock bag. A black thong was inside it and the aroma from it hit my nose before it got close to my nose. I tucked them back in the bag and picked my phone back up and started typing. I started my message several times and deleted it before finally sending.

'Wow. Thank you. Will be discreet.'

I had considered putting something in the text about using them but wasn't sure if that would be stepping over the line. I left my phone on the counter and took the two Ziplock bags upstairs. My iPad was sitting on the night stand, and I picked it up and dropped my shorts and climbed onto the bed.