Aroma Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My normal routine would have been to dig a pair of Christine's worn panties out of the hamper and find an erotic story to read. Once I was pretty worked up, I would lay her panties on my nose and open the photo app and look at pics of my wife on it while stroking my dick until I orgasmed.

Today I was already worked up just from being given Jan's worn panties, so I skipped the erotic story part of jerking off. I opened one of the Ziplock bags and brought them to my nose. The scent on them was way stronger them any of Christine's panties I had used, and I was very hard as I slowly started to stroke my dick.

When I felt the first stirring of an orgasm, I opened my iPad and went to Facebook. I found Jan's page and opened her photos. Most of the recent ones were pics of her kids. You could see that after her kids had been born, she had started pretty much only posting pics of her face or where her body was hidden behind other people.

I scrolled back farther and found some older ones of hers that showed more of her body. Based on the pics I saw she had never been a skinny woman. She had always been curvy with very visible cleavage, wide hips, and a round butt. She had definitely put on weight with the birth of each of her kids and all of curves had increased. Most people now would describe her as big, heavy, or even fat.

I scrolled through the pics and almost settled on one of her in her wedding dress. Her face was gorgeous, and her boobs looked great. For some reason though I felt weird using that as a visual aid. I remembered one I had seen earlier and went back to it. I was able to zoom in on it and by doing that I cropped out her older son from the pic.

I realized that I liked this pic because it was what she looked like most of the time I saw her. A tank top over what was probably a sport bra that showed a lot of cleavage. Her blue eyes and incredible smile were very prominent in the picture. I made a mental note to screen grab this pic for later use also.

I inhaled deeply as my orgasm got closer. I really loved how her panties smelt. A bonus was I could feel a little dampness on my nose. One hand held my iPad with her photo filling the screen and the other firmly stroked my cock.

"Oh Jesus Jan... so good!" I cried out loud.

A rope of cum flew out and landed almost at my chest, several other less forceful shots covered my stomach and then it just poured out over my hand. I realized that I hadn't masturbated in at least two weeks, so my balls had definitely been full.

I screen grabbed the pic I had used, slipped the panties back into the bag, and put both pairs in the drawer of the night stand and headed to the shower. After I was clean, I changed my clothes and headed back down stairs. My phone was still on the counter, and I picked it up and saw there was a text on it.

'Hope you enjoy them. Would like to hear all the details of that if you do.' She had added a heart eyed and blushing emoji.

She had sent the text right after I thanked her for giving to me. I debated how to respond, especially to the request for details. I knew that part of the turn on about all of this was how taboo it was. I wasn't just secretly grabbing a pair of my wife's panties out of the hamper. A woman was giving my her panties specifically for me to jerk off with.

I went to the front door and opened it and stepped out on the porch. I looked to see if Ron's truck was in their driveway and it wasn't, so I felt like it was safe to send Jan a text. I wasn't sure if he ever looked at her phone and didn't want to cause a problem for her.

'I already have enjoyed them. Will tell you about it next time we get to chat, maybe. A little embarrassing honestly.' I wrote.

I nervously hit send. Minutes later she sent back a smiling emoji and I put my phone down. I wasn't sure when I would get a chance to chat with her. She worked four days a week and started a three-day weekend every Friday.

I headed out to Lowe's to get some supplies for a new flower bed I wanted to put along one side of my house. I had planned to go tomorrow and work on it in the afternoon but couldn't find anything productive to do with my afternoon today.

I ran some other errands, unloaded my supplies, and made dinner. I was happy that I had found a way to occupy my day. Of all the changes that had happened since my wife had left me, then poisoned my daughters against me, trying to find ways to occupy my time had been one of the biggest ones.

I headed up stairs after dinner and was laying on the bed trying to find something worthwhile to watch on TV. At some point my mind drifted to what was in the nightstand drawer next to me. It wasn't long before I was pulling the Ziplock bag out with the black thong in it. As I did that, I felt my penis starting to harden.

I opened the bag and as I brought Jan's thong to my nose the aroma caused me to become completely hard and without even thinking my other hand snaked into my gym shorts. I inhaled deeply and started to slowly stroke my cock. The scent on this thong was stronger than her purple one and was causing me to be turned on more.

It hadn't really been my intention to jerk off for the second time, but I was so turned on now I knew I would have to get myself off. I grabbed my iPad off the bed and went to the photo app and opened Jan's pic I had saved earlier. I enlarged it so it filled the whole screen.

I was surprised at how quickly my orgasm was going to happen. I tried to slow it down and do some edging. I was able to successfully stop just before orgasming twice. As I built towards it the third time I inhaled deeply and knew I wouldn't be able to stop it this time.

My balls tightened against me and again I called out Jan's name as I came. My cum shot wasn't as powerful as earlier but it felt great to get off again.

I quickly tucked the thong back into the Ziplock bag to keep the scent as fresh as possible. After I caught my breath, I got up went and cleaned the cum off of me. I took the opportunity to pee and brush my teeth before heading back to bed. I smiled at Jan's picture as I picked up my iPad before closing it and setting it off to the side.

Settling into bed I was able to find something mindless to watch and am not sure what time I feel asleep. I woke up at some point in the middle of the night and needed to pee. Flicking the TV off after I came back from the bathroom, I was able to get back to sleep fairly quickly.

I woke up early the next morning but lounged in bed for awhile. Seeing my iPad reminded me what was in the drawer of the nightstand, and I started to pull one of Jan's thongs out. I didn't, instead telling myself to wait until the later in the day when I would have had a little more time to recuperate and would hopefully have a better orgasm.

The morning went by quickly and included a breakfast of pancakes and lots of coffee. Just past ten o'clock I headed out to start working on the new flower bed. As I came out of my garage, I looked at Ron's and Jan's driveway and saw her Explorer was gone. I was disappointed because I was hoping to see her working in her yard.

I had just finished the second row of retaining wall bricks and was confirming they were level when I sensed movement behind me. I turned to see Jan moving towards where I was kneeling down working. I saw she had on her standard tight grey shorts, but it looked like instead of sports bra on she had a regular bra under a white tank top. It was pink and I could see some lace edging on it.

Her breasts were larger, rounder, and there was lots of cleavage. I had to force myself not to stare at her boobs and look at her face instead. She gave me a small wave, followed by a nervous smile. Looking past her, I didn't see her Explorer, so I assumed Ron was driving it for some reason.

"Good Morning." I greeted her.

"Good Morning. Starting a new project? New flower bed?" She replied.

"Yep... been wanting to put something over here for a while. What are you up to today?" I asked.

"It will probably look great. Just going to do some weeding, edging, maybe a little tree trimming. Ron took the boys to play golf with his dad this morning."

"Oh great. Day to yourself and of course you will spend it working in the yard. I need to grab my water bottle in the garage, be right back." I laughed.

When I came back Jan had sat on bricks on the edge of the flower bed. I took a seat next to her. We turned and looked at each other and both blushed, then giggled.

"So glad it isn't awkward or anything." She said.

"Yea... me too." I laughed.

"Uh...so... anything new you want to tell me about." She gave me a smile.

I hesitated. "I think... well I owe you... but I am really embarrassed right now. I confessed my kink or fetish or whatever and I feel really... I guess exposed and embarrassed. I think it would be easier to tell you about it... if I knew if you had a kink or even if Ron had one that you... supported or tolerated, I guess."

"Oh... hmm... well that makes some sense I guess."

"So, do you have fetish? Or does Ron?" I asked happy to move the focus from me.

"Yes... I think his is more a kink, I think... mine is more a fetish, maybe. I am not completely sure I know the difference, honestly." She giggled a little.

"What would you call my panty... uh... thing? Maybe that will help figure it out." I replied.

"I would call that a fetish... it doesn't involve someone else... well it does but that person doesn't have to be there for it, right? You can get off with just having the fetish item available..." She raised and eyebrow as she finished speaking.

"Yea... that seems right. In fact, I have never done it when another person was around." I told her nervously.

"Okay... so based on that... I would say Ron has a kink and I have a fetish but my fetish... it is much easier to indulge in when another person is there." She smiled.

"Well, that is a little cryptic, I think. I promise I won't judge either of them. Especially since you know my fetish."

"Okay... um... so Ron is into feet." She blurted out.

I absorbed that but wasn't sure exactly what she meant by it.

"Looking at them? Touching them? I have heard of foot fetishes just don't know exactly what it means... and... interesting... it is normally called a foot fetish so maybe our definitions are off base." I told her.

"I guess looking at them is a part of it.... But what he likes is... he likes to suck on toes or to have his dick rubbed by feet and to get off from that." She said quickly looking away from me.

"Interesting... and... you... well you do that for him?" I couldn't help but look down at her feet.

"We did... we haven't in several years. I guess, like the rest of my body, my feet are too fat to turn him on these days." She said sadly.

"What... what do you mean?" I asked.

"Since after Zach was born, he has decided I am to fat for sex. We have maybe had sex... a half dozen times since then, and the last time was over two years ago." She said staring straight ahead.

"Really... I am sorry... that sucks... he has actually said that?" I asked nervously.

"Pretty much... and what he hasn't said in words, he has definitely said in action. How the fuck can my toes or feet to be to fat to turn him on?" She was getting angry.

"I am wondering how he can't like any of your curves let alone the ones on your feet." I smiled at her.

"Thanks... but I know I have put on weight. I mean I was never a skinny chick... hell I was always big boned." She laughed. "But I get it... I never got rid of the baby weight from either kid. I tried, I promise, it is just not happening with out starving to death."

"You know some guys like big boned girls or at least girls that aren't skin and bones. I can tell you that I prefer more curves than less for sure." I said hoping to make her feel better.

"Thanks... and it is obvious you like my boobs... a few times I thought I caught you checking out my ass but figured I was imaging it. Christine has a great ass mine is just big." She laughed.

"Um... so what is your fetish or fetishes?" I asked quickly as I got embarrassed knowing she had caught me checking out her boobs.

"Cum." She said without hesitation and then turned red.

"Cum? What do you mean?" I asked her.

"I love the smell of cum. I also like seeing it... hell I like tasting it... but the big turn on is the smell of it. It is why his foot thing worked for us. I would get him off with my feet and he would shoot his load on them. I would then finger myself to an amazing orgasm as the aroma filled my nose."

"Oh wow... that is... hot... or kinky... or something." I said honestly.

"When we were dating, I used to ask him to pull out and shoot on my stomach or... my favorite was for him to shoot it on my tits. I offered to let him titty fuck me all the time and cum on my chest, neck, even on my face if he wanted."

I looked at her cleavage and the thought of titty fucking her caused my dick to swell. She smiled at me when she caught me. I was also picturing her with her face covered with cum and knew what I would be thinking about when I jerked off with her panties later.

"Okay... his thing... feet don't do a lot for me but to each your own. Yours... that is pretty hot honestly. I am pretty sure if I ever came on Christine, she would have immediately ran to the shower screaming what a pervert I was." I smiled at her, and she laughed.

"So... um... you kind of promised you would tell me all the details about using... my uh... gifts." She raised an eye brow.

I took a deep breath. I knew I owed her this but was deciding if I should be completely honest and how she would react to the part about looking at her picture when I did it.

"I pretty much went straight up stairs after I pulled them out the bag. I climbed into bed thinking I would was going to find some erotica to read but honestly... the fact that you had given them to me had me already worked up. I brought them up to my nose and immediately started jerking off. To much info?" I paused and asked.

She swallowed. "No... definitely not. Keep going."

"I uh... wow... can't believe I am going to tell you this. I got on my iPad and went to your Facebook page..." I looked at her and when she smiled, I continued. "and I found a pic of you that showed your face, smile, eyes, and cleavage... that pic sent me over the edge. It was one of the best orgasms I have had in a long time."

"Wow... really? Was it an old pic of me?" She asked.

"Not sure what you would call old... I had to crop Ryan out of the pic. Unfortunately, you don't post a lot of pics of just you these days. I checked." I smiled at her.

"So, a pic of me... today... what I look right now.... You would think that was hot? You would use it to help get you off? Using my worn panties also of course?" She grinned.

"Definitely. I am fan of your current curves." I told her.

"I... yesterday... I caught you looking at my cleavage and another time checking out my ass... which is very hard to miss, but again, I thought I had to be imagining that part of it. Ron has made it clear that I have become too fat to be desirable to anyone." Her voice had turned sad.

"Jan... you are beautiful... and you are desirable. Trust me. I saved the pic I used the first time and went back to it for round two last night." I smiled at her.

"Really? Thank you... honestly it means a lot to hear that... although... now I am thinking about you getting off and I am disappointed I didn't get to see, or at least smell your cum." She winked at me.

"Probably really isn't fair to you actually, I mean it was sniffing your panties and seeing a pic of you, that made me cum." I smiled at her.

"Thanks for the ego boost. Not sure I knew how much I needed this. I have to go get started on the yard work. I want to have it done before Ron gets home this afternoon." She got up and started to head towards her house.

"Have fun. Thank you again for the presents." I yelled at her looking at her tight shorts on her ass as she walked away.

"You are welcome." She called out looking back over her shoulder at me.

I looked up to her face and the grin on her face from catching me looking at her butt made me smile.

I finished the last row of my blocks and decided it was time for some lunch. I went in the house and put together a sandwich and grabbed some chips. I picked up my phone to scroll through it and saw a text.

'Thought you might like a more recent one for the next time you enjoy yourself.' Jan had sent a pic of her from this morning.

She had held phone up over her head and was looking up and smiling. She looked pretty with a big smile and her eyes stood out. You could also see plenty of cleavage, the bra she was wearing obviously pushing her breasts up and out. I also enjoyed seeing the lace edging on it.

I finished my sandwich but couldn't stop going back and looking at her picture. I realized that I was turned on and my dick was a little swollen. I got up from the table and went upstairs and pulled the Ziplock bags out of the drawer. I pulled the black thong out and as soon as I brought them to my nose I was completely hard.

I began to stroke myself and suddenly had an idea and I pulled the purple thong out of its bag. I brought it up to my nose also, but the black pair were definitely stronger. I opened Jan's picture on my phone, and I picked up the pace of my jacking off. I draped her black thong over my nose and brought purple one down to my cock.

The feel of the cotton on my dick didn't really do anything for me but the idea of what I wanted to do was bringing my orgasm on quickly. Even though her panties were a thong, because she was bigger than a lot of women, they had decent amount of material, especially in the front. I positioned the widest part of them over the head of my dick and tightened my grip a little.

With the second pair of panties positioned on my face, I inhaled deeply, took a good look at Jan's picture and with a loud scream of her name, I filled her panties with my cum. I milked out every drop of semen I could and then sat up and put her purple thong back into the Ziplock bag. Her black thong had fallen off my face and I picked it up and put it in the other bag and back in the drawer.

A trip to the bathroom to pee and clean my groin area was next, followed by putting my yard work clothes back on. I checked to make sure the purple thong bag was tightly closed and brought it down stairs with me while I grabbed a drink. I left the bag on the counter and stepped out front to see if Jan's Explorer had returned and it hadn't.

I went back into the house and got the bag and then took a deep breath. I hoped that Jan would appreciate my giving her this and not freak out or be grossed out about it. I went out the back door and stepped on the deck. Jan was using her trimmer to take some limbs of a tree in backyard.

I walked over and let myself into the gate. She saw me but kept focusing and working on the limb she was cutting off. When she finished that task, she leaned her trimmer against the tree and turned to me. The first thing I noticed was she had changed her bra and was wearing a sports bra now. She had purposefully been showing off her cleavage earlier I realized.

"What's up?" She asked bubbly.

"Um... well. Chatting with you this morning got me a little worked up and then when I got that pic, I was really turned on so I... uh... I took care of business while using the... helpers... you gave me." I said nervously.

"Great. You are really good for my ego." She smiled at me.

"When I did it... well... I used one pair to... uh... catch... my cum. I wasn't sure if you would want those back like that but if you did... well here they are. If you don't, I will wash them before I give them back." I handed her the Ziplock bag.