Aroma Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched her face as the realization of what I had told her happened. She looked at the bag and then back at me. She didn't say anything, and I got really nervous.

"Sorry if you think that is... ah... gross or anything. You told me you liked the smell of cum, and it sounded like it has been a while since you have had the chance to... uh... experience that. I wanted to return the favor." I told her.

"Oh my God... not gross... I just... well I never expected this when I gave you, my panties. Thank you." You could see she was surprised and a little flush.

"You are welcome. Glad you aren't grossed out about it. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed yours. Got to get the flower bed finished." I smiled and turned and headed back to my house.

I spent the afternoon finishing building the flower bed, then filled it with top soil and garden soil doing a good job of mixing the soils. I hadn't decided what to plant in them but was leaning towards Vincas. I went ahead and cleaned everything up and headed in for a shower.

I cleaned myself up and came down and made myself an Old Fashioned. The last few years this had been a another contentious issue with my estranged wife. Her sister had convinced her that like sex, alcohol was the work of the devil. I didn't drink a lot but did enjoy one in the evening or having a beer with a lot of my meals.

I took the drink and my phone out on the deck to enjoy the feel of the sun. Right as I sat down, I felt my phone vibrate and opened it to see a text from Jan.

'Uh... thank you for your present. I had almost forgotten how much I love that smell. So hot. Spent some extra time in the shower with the shower wand.' A wide eyed and winking emoji followed the written text.

'I am glad. I will be looking for a more detailed description of what you did with that shower wand next time we chat. I will also be happy to provide you with more in exchange from the same from you.' I included a winking emoji.

I nervously hit send, not sure what she would think about giving me details about her masturbating or about giving me more of her dirty panties.

'I like that. A little aroma therapy for each of us.' She sent back with a winking emoji and a smiling one.

I didn't see her except for a few quick waves as we ran into each other entering and exiting our houses over the next four days. That was pretty normal during the work week. I worked my twenty-four-hour shifts on Tuesday and Thursday, so I was gone on both of those days. When I drove home from work on Friday, I was hoping we would get a chance to talk at some point during the day.

I waited until after lunch to go out and mow grass. It had been overcast during the morning and I enjoyed feeling the sun on my skin and the hotter temperatures. When I pushed my mower out of the garage, I saw that Jan was already mowing her grass. We exchanged waves and smiles.

While I mowed, I kept looking over to Jan's yard catching a glimpse of her mowing as well. It had gotten hot fast, and I was sweating pretty good. I made me think that she was probably sweating also, and I was hoping at some point I would be able to get a good look at her tight tank top and shorts and see some sweat stains on them.

She had finished before me but was running her blower when I got done. When I stopped moving, I saw her carry her blower into the garage and come right back out.

"Hey... it is hot today isn't it." She called out.

"Yes..." I responded and moved closer to her.

"How are you doing?" She said as we met on the edges of our yard.

"Okay... you?" I replied, trying not to sound nervous.

She laughed. "Does it feel like this is awkward again?"

I laughed. "Yes... I am sorry."

"It isn't just you; it is me also... can I be honest with you?" She asked.

"Of course." I told her.

"When I saw you come out of the house, I got excited thinking about last week and our... well you know. Then I got nervous because I knew you had asked me to tell you what I had done in the shower, and I wasn't sure I could do that. Plus... I started to wonder if you really wanted to do it again." She looked down at the ground.

"I had some of those thoughts also... but you know what my biggest worry was?" She shook her head no. "Was that I would be able to get a good look at you today."

"Really? Why? you have pictures." She asked, obviously truly curious.

"I do... but in person is always better... plus... well it is hot, and I like to see you a little sweaty... makes me think that your panties are... you know." I blurted out.

"You want my panties to be really ripe? Are you hoping I will loan you the pair I am wearing." She smiled at me.

I nodded my head yes and watched her smile.

"If I do that, will you return my black pair... uh... dirtier than when I gave them to you?" She asked.

"If you want, yes... if you will tell me what you did with the last pair, I returned to you." I smiled at her.

"Right after you left Ron got home with the kids. I was up in the bedroom lying on the bed when I heard them come in. I jumped up and ran to the shower. I took the panties out of the bag and sat on the closed toilet and brought them to my nose. It had been a long time since I had been able to smell cum and I was immediately wet."

I could hear her breathing speed up as she was talking. I used my eyes to indicate she should continue.

"I knew I had to get off so I undressed and turned the shower on to drown out any noise I might make. At some point I looked at the shower wand and got the thought to use that instead of my own fingers... I think it was because I wanted to imagine it was... that it was you touching me, not myself." Her face got really red as she said that.

"I wish it had been me touching you. Or actually me going down on you actually." I told her.

"Really? You would go down on me after I had been working in the yard and I was all sweaty and stuff." She asked surprised.

"In a heartbeat..." I responded before she interrupted.

"You would go down on me right now... before I showered?" She said in a tone of disbelief and arousal.

I just nodded.

"Maybe Christine was right... you are a pervert." She winked at me.

Jan calling me a pervert was actually a turn on, so I smiled at her.

"Fuck... I want that... badly honestly but... I am married, even if my asshole husband thinks I am too fat to fuck, we are still married. I will be right back, okay?" She said and walked quickly into her house.

"Here take these and go into your house." She stuck out her balled up hand and put her panties into mine.

"Like right now?" I asked.

"Yes... right now. And grab your phone when you get inside."

I followed her directions, going into the kitchen and picking up my phone. At the same time, I brought her panties to my nose. It was a another thong, pink this time. These had the strongest aroma yet and my cock immediately got hard. I inhaled deeply and then then took them and my phone up to my room.

As I walked in my room my phone vibrated and I opened a text from Jan. 'Thank you for making me feel like a desirable woman.'

I started to type back but before I could finish, I got another message.

'Hope this and my freshly dirty panties help your fill the old ones with my cum you pervert.' She sent a picture of her naked tits cutting off her head. I was right, when they weren't restrained by a bra they were huge and I thought looked incredible.

I immediately reached into my night stand and pulled the panties she had given me last week out of their bag. Then I yanked my shorts down and wrapped them around my dick and I held the fresh panties to my nose.

My phone vibrated again, this time when I opened it there was a picture of her from the waist down, she definitely had a large stomach and wide hips. Her thick thighs were spread open and I had a great view of her wet glistening pussy. She either kept it very trimmed or had very sparse pussy hair.

I reached for my iPad and opened it and pulled up the picture she had sent last week that showed her beautiful eyes and smile that I had saved. I sent the two new pics to my iPad and added them to my saved photos. I propped the iPad up and used one finger to scroll between the pics she had sent me. I had draped her used panties over my nose while I pumped my dick with the other hand making sure that her other pair of panties would catch the load of cum that was building inside of me.

I heard my phone vibrate again but I was at a point of no return now. When I knew that my orgasm was imminent, I stopped on the pic of her face and cleavage as again yelled out her name and shot my load into her panties. I continued to pump my dick making sure I milked out over drop.

'Wow... no response to those pics. I hope I didn't offend you. If I did, I am sorry.' Jan added a sad face emoji.

I quickly typed back. 'There was a response for sure that is why I didn't text back. One hand was occupied with looking at your pics and the other was busy making me cum.'

'Oh... I hope you were able to catch all that cum for me.' She sent back immediately.

I took a pic of the cum filled panties wrapped around my dick and sent it to her.

I received a heart eyed emoji response as I was sitting up and slipping the cum covered panties into the Ziploc bag to give back to her.

'Thank you for the pics... they were amazing, bet it would be even more amazing to see in person.' I hesitated before sending that message.

I saw that she had started to type a message immediately but then the bubbles would stop, then they would start again, it was more than five minutes later when I received a response.

'I wish I could do that, but I can't... I shouldn't have even sent those pics, actually I shouldn't have started this by giving you my panties but for the first time in a long time I feel desired and sexy. I had told myself I didn't need that any more, but I guess I do.' She added a sad face emoji.

'You are sexy... very sexy... but I understand. I won't push...' I responded.

'Thanks... and uh... you can hold onto the pink panties if you want but could I get the black ones back, pretty soon. Don't worry I will take care of making sure they are clean.' A big heart eyed emoji followed.

'Of course.' I replied.

I pulled my shorts up and ran down stairs and grabbed a Ziploc bag to put the pink panties in it. It sounded like she wasn't going to keep doing our exchange, so I wanted to hold the scent on those as long as possible.

I picked up the bag that had the black ones in it and discreetly carried them with me to her house. She answered the door and was a little surprised to see me. Without saying a word, I handed her the cum soaked panties and stepped off her porch.

Walking back to my house I felt a lot of disappointment, but I also realized two weeks ago I would have never thought I would ever have the chance to have what had happened this week. I also knew that her scent would stay with me for a long time and every time I saw her working in the yard, I would remember it.

Plus, I still had a pair of dirty panties that I could use anytime I needed some aroma therapy, at least for a while I thought with a big smile. I understood Jan's thoughts about her being married and that she shouldn't be doing this. I wouldn't push because she was my friend but I wouldn't stop checking her out and hoping that maybe at some point our exchanges, or even maybe even more, would happen again.