All Comments on 'Arrested by Love'

by dkmywife

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hate haters

You did not like the story, gave up on it, yet you had time to leave a childish message. Perhaps you could write a better story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Honestly loved this, so hot

sj_53sj_53almost 7 years ago
Great Story

I could almost feel Matt's big cock sliding in my ass. I never had one that big but cock in my ass is my fondest memory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
To lovey, Dover.

The story was was well writen but to lovey- dovey. I loved the sexy talk the topper made, I like it when a man tells you what he's going to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story...keep it going

Glad they have expanded their initial intent and begun kissing. Sometimes men seem too rushed into the blow job and fucking and forget the foreplay and pleasure that comes from sensual touching and kissing. I always found that sensually removing the guy's shirt, fingering the chest and nipples (especially if they are dusted with hair, or even hairy) can be very sexy and stimulating. At times tracing your fingers over chest hair or abs and kissing, especially on the nipples, can make a guy's cock so hard that he begs for attention to his cock. I really like your story. Sounds like Matt could be a guy with a bit of chest hair to go with that great cock!

buzzie1969buzzie1969almost 7 years ago
your best yet

Hot story from start to finish. Ignore the flames, it was 5 stars for sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
this was HOT...

The story, the basic hookup and fullfilment of flesh were a good and nice beginning...but this "I love you" ist too much, too fast and not reliable. (you must be a woman writing this :)

It's a pity, because you could have brought it out in an interesting developpment.

...but the sex was HOT

veeblefetzerr12veeblefetzerr12almost 2 years ago

The part about taking an 11 inch cock in his virgin ass ludicrous. When I started anal play I started with a small dildo and it still hurt, but I persevered and can now use my 8 inch dildo with ease. After reading the story, I fantasize about Mark's 11 inches slowly entering my ass and feel him pumping its full length back and forth in me. Then to feel him cum in me. Maybe someday I will find my Mark. Now I am hard and must masturbate to my fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous