Arrival at Tiln

Story Info
OC and his concubine arrive at their first town.
5.1k words
4.4
2.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took Cassandra awhile to recover after a week long of constant fucking from Arvan, she slept for most of the next day and woke up expecting to be sore. Surprisingly she wasn't, in fact strangely she was still horny after that week. She didn't know why but didn't care that much. She sat up in her chambers as she found a tall mirror and looked at herself. Admiring her obsidian skin once more as she ran her fingers over her body. She smiled loving her own body before she found something to wear. After searching through the closet she found a black lace dress and slipped it on. It was short and barely hid the light purple color of her nipples and it was quite sexy. She left her room and began searching for the monster that was Arvan, she knew that he wasn't human but he also wasn't any kind of shifter that she knew of. He didn't seem like a monster since she was still alive. She searched her mind trying to figure out just what he was but she couldn't think of anything. Shrugging, she continued looking for him before she found him lying on a bed in another room within the palace. He didn't bother to dress himself or cover his monster of a cock as he laid on the bed reading a scroll. Cassandra stared at his cock as she felt her pussy start to ooze desire down her legs as she began walking towards him.

"Good morning master." she said with a sultry voice. Arvan peaked up over his scroll as he set it down smiling at her.

"Good morning Cassandra." He smiled as she walked towards him.

"For a human you have an addictive cock master." She said hoping that he would correct her and say what he was. Instead his brown eyes looked at hers as he gave her another smile.

"I am glad that you like it so much, my little slave. Now then tell me about this burning desire that you have, and not the one for my cock." Cassandra did her best to hide a blush as she crawled into bed next to Arvan, resisting with all she could to not mount his cock and ride it to satisfy her growing lust.

"I want the surface dwellers to pay. Mainly the kingdom that kept me a slave and after that the damn noble who I was married off to." She said as her eyes drifted back to his cock and throbbing balls before looking back into his brown eyes.

"Well collapsing a kingdom is no easy task, it is going to take quite a bit of time." He said while conjuring a bottle of wine as well as a pair of glasses. "Do you have any idea where to start?"

"Honestly, no." Cassandra said as Arvan offered her a glass of red wine. "Normally my people raid settlements so I thought doing that would be a start."

"I do agree in part. But we are going to need a foothold if we are going to collapse an entire kingdom. A small village that won't be noticed if it has gone rogue for a while." He said, sipping his wine as he gestured to the scroll. "I found such a village in the southern peninsula of the kingdom. It's name is Tiln and is known for being raided by bandits and pirates." Cassandra nodded as she sipped the wine looking at the scroll. She blushed into the glass as she was surprised that he was actually helping her, even though it seemed to be for his own gain as well Cassandra was still getting what she wanted.

She swirled the wine in her glass before finishing it as she stared at Arvan. Her eyes locked with his as she leaned forward and kissed him. Shifting her body over him as she pushed back against his cock and ground herself on it as she made out with him. Her ass pushed against his cock as her pussy left a shining line of her desire across his length. Arvan kissed her back as his hand reached around and squeezed her ass as his other hand wrapped around the back of her head holding her in place. Their tongues danced in the other's mouth as she felt him spank her. She moaned into his mouth as she pulled away and lifted herself up. Lowering herself on the end of his cock as she pressed her pussy against his cock. She rolled her hips as she moaned forcing his cock inside her as she rolled her hips up and down forcing his length deeper and deeper inside her.

"No more talk master:" she moaned as she kissed him again. "Right now I want you to drain these fat balls inside my womb" she said as she started bouncing herself up and down his cock, putting just enough effort into it to make her breasts bounce in front of him without tiring herself out quickly. Arvan smiled as he grabbed onto her waist line and pushed her up or pulled her down as she bounced on his cock, quite often he would give her ass a firm spank forcing another moan out of Cassandra's mouth as she rode his cock. She was still quite stimulated from the previous session as her pussy wrapped tightly around his cock trying to milk his rod even though she just started. Arvan spanked her over and over as Cassandra forced his cock as deep as it could go inside her. Cassandra began picking up her pace as she shifted just right to have his cock glide across her g spot. She moaned as she kept this up but it didn't take long for an orgasm to run through her body as she nearly collapsed on him. Arvan smiled as he held her waist before whispering in her ear.

"You have done enough, it is my turn now." She was going to scold him for talking after she told him not to, but she didn't get the chance. He instantly smashed his hips into her as she felt his cock bury itself inside her once more. She moaned as she came again while Arvan began slamming into her over and over. Cassandra shuddered as she did her best to not collapse onto Arvan and continue her erotic dance on his cock. But with each thrust of his cock she felt herself become weaker and weaker. Her arms were soon shaking before she finally collapsed on his chest. Arvan let out a long moan as he slammed his cock into her and blew a fresh load of cum straight into her womb. Cassandra let out a long moan before panting as she looked up at Arvan.

"Master if you keep cumming in my womb like that you are going to get me pregnant." Cassandra said feeling his cum filling up her womb.

"Do you want me to stop?" He said as she felt him stop thrusting for a moment, but Arvan knew her answer.

"No master. Drain your balls inside me. Give me your child!" She said as Arvan began pounding away at her cunt once more. Cassandra moaned as she dreamed about bearing his child and couldn't hide her blush any longer as his cock slammed into her over and over. Darkness began to fill her vision as she passed out on his chest. Arvan smiled as he continued breeding her, pounding her pussy until she was full of his cum and then let her rest. Sliding his cock out of her as his cum ran out of her pussy while her body shook from overstimulation. He resisted the urge to not fill her other holes with cum but they had a kingdom to take over. As he looked at her beautiful body full of his cum he moaned as his cock twitched, the kingdom could wait of course. Arvan then pounded her for the rest of the day, filling her ass and mouth with cum whenever her pussy was too full to take more of his fertile cum. While Cassandra recovered, Arvan prepared goods needed for travel. Provisions, water, weapons, and much more. He didn't know what awaited him in the village but wanted to be prepared.

When Cassandra awoke she found a note from Arvan. Opening it she read it to herself as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. He was going to conjure whatever she wanted for their travels. Cassandra thought for a few moments about what she wanted. After abit she found Arvan and told him what she wanted. For weapons she chose several daggers, some meant for throwing others meant for slashing. She didn't wear armor and decided to trust her natural agility to avoid attacks and her beauty to seduce others when she had to. The clothes that she wanted were all very skimpy. A slight move in the wrong way and her breasts would fall out of the top. Bend over just enough and she would flash her ass and pussy to anyone behind him. She wore this for several reasons. To show off her form and brag about her body, to allow her master to use her body whenever he wanted, and because she wanted to tease Arvan. Arvan didn't bring much else. He had his deep blue cloak and a gnarled staff. He carried a pack that had some provisions and coin but he could conjure more food as needed, conjuring coins was something that could very easily get one in trouble. With their packs set and equipment acquired Arvan opened a portal near the town of Tiln as they stepped through it.

The sounds and smells of a ocean filled their ears and noses as they arrived near Tiln. Arvan lead Cassandra towards the village as they easily walked through the main gates. Many of the men stared at Cassandra as she sauntered past them, some of them got smacked by their wives but most didn't get punished for their stares. Cassandra enjoyed the attention as she walked behind her master. Rather than head to the Adventuring Guild hall Arvan made his way to the tavern. He knew it was partly asking for trouble but it was a place to find plenty of quests. Once inside Arvan noticed that plenty of men were staring at Cassandra as she ignored them all. "Find us accommodations Cassandra, we will rest for the night before we go on our quest." He said giving her a wink. Cassandra nodded as she turned on her heels and strolled to the bar. Several men called after her but she didn't respond to any of them. Arvan looked back at the board and scanned the various postings. Some of them seemed rather recent but there was one that looked abit older.

"Werewolf Hunt. Kill the werewolves within the dark forest and bring me their hides." The quest itself was simple but it was going to be tricky. Depending on the werewolves he was dealing with they could prove to be a challenge. The reward for this bounty was impressive, a thousand gold for each wolf that was killed. Arvan plucked the bounty from the board as he turned back to the bar. He saw Cassandra leaning on the bar as a large man had gotten up. Guessing by his garments he was a city guard and by his actions was clearly drunk. Due to the noise of the bar Arvan couldn't hear what the man was saying, but he could make an accurate guess by the erotic gestures he was making. Cassandra was staring at Arvan as he made his way to the bar.

"Master, I could make you some easy coin here." She said with a chuckle in elvish to him. Arvan smirked, raising an eyebrow as he ordered ale.

"Just don't break any laws." He said as he quelled the small pang of jealousy that rose in his chest. She smiled and winked at him "Don't worry master" she purred out "their cocks won't even make me cum."

Cassandra smiled as she whispered to the bar keep. The two talked before Cassandra squeezed her chest just right as both of her breasts pushed out. The bar keep was stunned as he was staring at them as she smirked. No longer asking and now demanding, the barkeep quickly blushed as he had his barmaids clear a table. Cassandra reached behind the counter and fished around for a bottle of wine. Pulling it up as she pulled the cork out with her teeth before taking a swig.

"Hey all!" She barked out causing the tavern to go quiet as she drew the rest of the tavern's attention. "I am going to give you each a chance to spend the night with me. If you make me cum before you do then you can do whatever you want to me all night long. But if I drain your balls then you are going to clean my pussy out and I am going to take your coin." Cassandra seemed quite confident but the men were eager to try their hand at sleeping with Cassandra. Arvan watched as he saw several of the barmaids blush and get sheepish as Cassandra stripped down to nothing. Tossing her dress to Arvans table as she had the first man sit on a chair. She smirked as she stroked his bulge through his pants. A smile spread across her face as she pulled his cock out and began to stroke it with her hand. The man gave her ass a spank as Cassandra let out a hiss and twisted her hand. The man let out a gasp of pain as she nearly ripped his cock off before she went back to stroking.

"I said you can make me cum, not that you can touch me." She said before smiling. Squeezing his cock just right as the man shuddered. She aimed his cock at his face as he blew his load over his clothes and face. At first he was shocked and then he got angry. He clenched his fist but before he threw his punch Cassandra had brought up one of her sexy legs, giving the man a perfect view of her wet pussy, before slamming the heel of her foot in his temple. The man slumped in his chair as she grabbed his coin purse, twirled it around her finger before tossing it to Arvan. At first the crowd was shaky, debating whether or not they really wanted to try to fuck this dark elf. Cassandra smirked at their shakiness as she sat on a table.

"The next of you gets to fuck my pussy" She said spreading her legs invitingly. The sudden shakiness that plagued the bar instantly vanished, replaced by rapidly growing lust as the men began to rapidly strip down. Arvan almost felt sorry for them as he sipped his ale and watched from his corner table.

Cassandra smiled as the first man approached her. She looked down at his cock and it was average for a human. He grabbed her hips as he pressed his tip against her wet folds. He gave her a smug smile as he slammed his hips into her, Cassandra didn't even moan as he began thrusting in and out of her. His cock wasn't bad but it wasn't enough for her. The man seemed to get annoyed as she wasn't even moaning as he started slamming into her faster and faster. Cassandra smiled before she suddenly tightened her pussy. The man moaned out as he came instantly as she drained his balls. He pulled out as he was about to say something before she grabbed his head and shoved it into her cum filled cunt. "Clean up your mess boy" She said wrapping her legs around her head. "And don't think I am letting you go until I am nice and clean down there." The man struggled for a few moments against her thighs but couldn't escape them. He shuddered as he dutifully began cleaning her pussy with his tongue. Cassandra smirked as she reached down and began counting his coin. After he cleaned her up she seduced the next man.

Arvan no longer felt jealous and simply felt proud. He was half expecting her to moan from their cocks but she took them almost as if she was bored and made them cum on command. She used her hand, pussy, breasts, mouth, and even her thighs to make them cum. She made them cum over themselves when she jerked them off, if any of their cum got on her she made them clean her off. When she used her throat she usually pulled out at the last moment and made them cum on themselves. There were easily three dozen men in the bar and she drained each and every one of them. Some of them got angry after she drained them and she dealt with them easily, either by a heel kick to the temple or by squeezing their balls with a vice-like grip until they collapsed in pain. She smiled as she stood up looking at the drained men around her.

"Well master" Cassandra said, tossing another bag of coins onto the table. "They couldn't even satisfy me." She said, uttering out a moan as she straddled him. Arvan smiled as he looked up at her and started sucking on one of her breasts. She moaned as she fought with his robes and pants. Eagerly and desperately freeing his monster of a cock. Arvan heard several gasps from the bar maids that were still in the bar. Cassandra paid them no mind as she ground her pussy against his cock. "Mmm fuck this is a little thicker than I remember master. Did watching your little slut drain all of those men make your cock get thicker" Cassandra said, teasing in elvish. Arvan didn't deny it but smiled as he placed his hands on her hips.

"Maybe it did." He said as he began to pull her down his cock. Cassandra shuddered and moaned as she felt his fat cock force its way inside her. She cursed in elvish as she began bouncing on his cock and rolling her hips up and down. Each roll of her hips ground her g spot against his cock as she bounced up and down feeling his cock force its way inside her until it kissed her womb. She grabbed onto his shoulders as she started bouncing herself up and down harder and harder. Arvan began spanking her ass as she moaned out with each spank. Her pussy gushed more and more honey from each spank, roll of her hips stimulating her g spot, and from his cock smashing against her cervix. She kept moaning as she began chanting in elvish, it was clear that the barmaids couldn't understand elvish but based on Cassandra's actions it was clear what she was saying.

Cassandra threw her head back as his cock broke through into her cervix bottoming out in her womb as she took his cock to the base. She shook violently as she had a powerful climax on his cock nearly causing her to go limp. Arvan smiled as he whispered near her ear. "Those barmaids seem to be enjoying our little show my darling." He said as he grabbed her waist as he began thrusting up into her. Cassandra hadn't recovered from her orgasm yet as she dug her nails into his shoulders. She couldn't think right now and was too busy riding this fat cock nearly riding out another orgasm. She clenched her jaw as he could see that she was trying to say something but couldn't formulate the words due to the pleasure. Arvan smiled as he started spanking her ass before sucking on one of her breasts once more. Rolling his tongue over her hard nipple while his hand left a nice mark on her ass. Cassandra shuddered as Arvan felt her pussy tighten up on his cock again. Her body shook as another orgasm crashed through her body. Arvan smiled as he moved a hand from her waist line and rubbed his thumb over her clit. Cassandra froze for a second at the sudden extra stimulation before she began bouncing on his cock like her life depended on it.

Each thrust forced more and more of her honey to gush out of her pussy as she wanted him to cum. She was panting and moaning as she was riding through another orgasm. She could feel his fat cock swelling up inside her as she moaned. Begging Arvan to cum as he smiled. Biting down on her breast, spanking her ass, pinching her clit, and smashing his cock inside her all at the same time. Cassandra screamed as she went limp in his arms having another climax milking his cock desperately. Arvan moaned as he came as well, his cock shuddered before blasting load after load of cum in her womb. Cassandra was nearly unconscious as her greedy pussy began swallowing up his cum. After filling Cassandra up he lifted her up and pulled his cock out of her. Casting a quick spell on her pussy to keep his cum trapped inside her before he looked at the barmaids. The males by this point had either left or been dragged out by their friends, the bar keep was nowhere to be found, and it was just Arvan, a barely conscious Cassandra, and the pair horny barmaids. He looked at them as each of them were playing with themselves, rubbing their clits or fingering their pussies. Squeezing their breasts or playing with their nipples as he smiles at them.

"You are the bar keeps daughters aren't you, no man has so much as touched you have they." The girls looked at each other before one of them spoke up.

"No sir, they fear our father." She said still rubbing her clit under her clothes.

"Well I don't, I am going to take my companion to a room. If you want to join us then come to the room, but you have to come naked. I don't care if you strip now and follow us or if you go back to your rooms."

"What about-" the girl said looking at Cassandra, afraid of her after what she did to several of the patrons.

"She won't harm you. When she wakes up she might make you eat her out, eat you out, or both. She is my loyal slave and won't harm you. And if your father threatens you I will deal with him." Arvan said as he carried Cassandra towards the room. The pair of sisters instantly stripped down leaving their clothes on the floor as they followed Arvan like moths to a flame. Cassandra giggled as she looked at Arvan with exhausted and satisfied eyes.

12