Arrival at Tiln

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You better train them well master." She said before closing her eyes and going limp in his arms. Arvan opened a door to a large room before laying Cassandra on a bed. Then he turned to the two eager sluts as they closed the door behind them and pulled the lock on it.

Arvan conjured a bed as he looked at each of them. "On your knees, face on the ground and asses high." They instantly assumed the position as he walked towards each of them.

"I will warn each of you that after I fuck you you may not feel pleasure from another man." He said as he began stroking his cock. The sisters didn't say anything as they kept their asses up for him. Arvan smiled as he gave each of their asses a firm spank forcing a gasp out of each of them. Arvan slid his thumb into their tight cunts forcing another moan out of them as he searched around for their g spot while his fingers performed a delicate dance on their clits. The two girls shook in pleasure before shuddering as his thumbs found their g spots. His thumb and fingers made circles across their g spots and clits as the sisters began moaning louder and louder. They thrusted themselves back onto his fingers as he continued to play with them. Their cunts soon became soaked as they reached a climax on his fingers. He smiled before shifting his cock up and grinding it against the lips of her pussy. He slid his cock between her tight soft folds before slowly pushing it against her. Forcing more and more pressure before she moaned as her pussy swallowed his cock. Arvan began slowly thrusting in and out of her tight pussy as he squeezed her ass in his hands. The end of his cock hitting her cervix with each thrust as he bent down and whispered near her ear.

"You are mine now." He said as he held onto her hips. He continued thrusting in and out as she shuddered around his cock. His cock hitting her g spot just right as he filled her pussy fully with his cock. She reached a second and third orgasm quickly before going limp in front of him. Arvan moaned as he pulled back before slamming hard into her. She screamed for a moment as he broke through her cervix before flooding her womb with his cum. She then began moaning as his cum filled her womb as she laid there shaking in pleasure as her belly swelled more and more. Her other sister looked partly in fear and partly in excitement as her once flat toned belly grew to a large pregnant size. After pulling out Arvan smiled as he conjured a pair of panties and wrapped them around her waist to keep his hot cum trapped inside her. Then it was the other sisters' turn.

Rather than keeping her on her knees Arvan picked her up and pulled her into a full nelson. She moaned as she kissed him. Arvan smiled as he placed his cock against her entrance as he slowly forced his cock into her. Lowering her further and further down his cock until the tip of his cock pushed against her cervix. The other sister was much hornier, tighter, and wetter than her sister as she began rolling her hips on his cock. Trying to force his thick rod inside her tight cervix as Arvan growled near her ear. She moaned in response as she kept rolling her hips, practically dancing on his cock. Twisting and shifting her body as he slammed his cock into her cervix. With each thrust she felt her orgasm building as her cervix got weaker and weaker. Her eyes fluttered as she moaned into his ear.

"Claim me as your slut master." She said begging as her eyes fluttered shut. Arvan growled once more as he held her and kept pounding her. Over and over as her body began to rock and shake as she was nearing another orgasm but wanted to cum with Arvan. Arvan moaned as he felt his balls churning as he forced his cock into her womb. Growling as he slammed hard into her driving his cock through her cervix burying his cock deep in her womb as his cock began to pulse. She moaned as her body rocked before another orgasm rocked her body. Arvan began pumping more and more gooey cum inside her womb as he filled her up to the brim. Her womb expanded and grew as she rounded out nicely. She passed out mounted on his cock as he slid her off. Laying her next to her sister as he conjured another pair of panties for her. Both sisters wore a pair of enchanted panties as he kept their cunts nice and sealed. Arvan then left his sluts in the room, giving them some time to recover while he dealt with another matter.

After leaving the room Arvan found the tavern keeper in the bar talking to a group of guards. Arvan began counting heads as he strolled down the steps. After finding them all Arvan chuckled as he only saw thirteen, one tavern keeper and twelve guards. The tavern keeper glanced at Arvan before his face turned red with anger. "You" he nearly screeched as he pointed at Arvan. "Guards arrest this man."

"On what charges?" the head of the small group said. Arvan shook his head as he crossed his arms.

"You don't want to do this." Arvan said as the Tavern keeper was beyond helping.

"Free drinks for life and all the drunken whores that you want." The keep said as the squad captain thought for a few seconds before drawing his short sword.

"You are under arrest by order of the city watch."

"On what charges?" Arvan said, curious as the guard shrugged.

"Burglary and Theft, this tavern keeper lost a considerable amount of stock recently." The Guard said before pointing his blade at Arvan. "Now come alone there is a nice damp cell waiting for you."

"I think not." His hand then opened as he threw a scattering of dust through the room. The cloud drifted over the guards and the keeper as they began coughing.Their hands grabbing at their throats as fear began to crawl in their eyes. "You have four minutes" Arvan said as he stood there. Snapping his fingers as he opened a portal and waved his hand throwing the guards through it. After looking at the keep he gave him a smile. "You have one chance to live. If you sign the deed of this establishment to me and leave this town forever I won't summon a horde of spiders to slowly eat you alive as you are paralyzed unable to even move a finger."

The fear in his eyes grew as he fumbled with an ink and quill on a piece of parchment. Arvan looked at it and was satisfied that it was the deed as the man signed it over to him. He rolled it up and tucked it away within his personal realm before closing that portal. "Oh and it does go without saying that if you speak to anyone about our little deal then I am going to hunt you down." The keeper left and packed a small bag before fleeing the city. Arvan admired his new tavern before heading back upstairs. Even though he had only been gone for a matter of minutes he figured that his sluts could go for a few more rounds. Especially since he hadn't even touched their throats or asses yet.

12